2 Barkgal
3 Flogal
3 Margal
3 Knight of The Future Llew

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys have you check on the vanguard wikipedia, i was checking on the reviews from 3 people that it's seem that i think they're "important" people? the rating they put on vanguard was so terribad D: at this rate it may not even get it oversea to North America at all.

P.S. i didn't know the creators of the game happen to be from yugioh R and Duel Master, i guess that explain the artwork then :)

I don't see how important reviewers would post on a wiki. Besides, it was said that the creators care little about what reviews of their game are. The only thing that would determine if the game came over here would be the reception it got in Japan. And from my readings it shows that the game is doing better than expected.

If somebody played Vanguard and rated it poorly, I wonder how they would rate the current Yu-Gi-Oh meta. =/

The latest episode showed the new trial decks. I actually love the idea of putting your soon to be released product onto your anime...it just makes sense.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1309610741' post='5327788']
I don't see how important reviewers would post on a wiki. Besides, it was said that the creators care little about what reviews of their game are. The only thing that would determine if the game came over here would be the reception it got in Japan. And from my readings it shows that the game is doing better than expected.

If somebody played Vanguard and rated it poorly, I wonder how they would rate the current Yu-Gi-Oh meta. =/

The latest episode showed the new trial decks. I actually love the idea of putting your soon to be released product onto your anime...it just makes sense.
[/quote]

you're right Zero, but it's really stupid, if the rating of the show are so bad then why they get so much views like 40 K in 2 days after it been aired? and further more those ratings coming from sites like animenewsnetwork or so few of the popular anime network sites and right now if you look at Cardfight capital they expand their location and there already twice the population, next we need that "mysterious" card shop in the show that get another bunch of ppl in lol.

I agree what you said about the show because it's more realistic with a pinch of supernaturalism in the show so you can say it's epically realistic and it's like showing a daily life basis which it's awesome, when i look at it, it make me wanna get a job at the card shop i go to lol

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1309638958' post='5328583']
you're right Zero, but it's really stupid, if the rating of the show are so bad then why they get so much views like 40 K in 2 days after it been aired? and further more those ratings coming from sites like animenewsnetwork or so few of the popular anime network sites and right now if you look at Cardfight capital they expand their location and there already twice the population, next we need that "mysterious" card shop in the show that get another bunch of ppl in lol.

I agree what you said about the show because it's more realistic with a pinch of supernaturalism in the show so you can say it's epically realistic and it's like showing a daily life basis which it's awesome, when i look at it, it make me wanna get a job at the card shop i go to lol
[/quote]
Wait! Did they review the show or the actual card game? The show is actually a very nice interpretation of the game. Of course, the main characters will win most of the time, but at least they're not all going to start topdecking multiple triggers every Fight. Sure it might happen at the end, but that's to be expected. As for the actual game, seeing over 60 people most of the time on CC is shows that English speaking countries have an interest in the game, it would be up to how its advertised and organized as to if it would be successful. The creators have their sights set on an international release, so I think it will (barring some catastrophic event happening to them). He might even use his pull as being with Yugioh R to get help.

The only problem with having the anime run real life products is that they would have to simultaneously release the anime and the cards, which means they can't test the water with the anime first. Well they can, but it won't be as effective.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1309640223' post='5328613']
Wait! Did they review the show or the actual card game? The show is actually a very nice interpretation of the game. Of course, the main characters will win most of the time, but at least they're not all going to start topdecking multiple triggers every Fight. Sure it might happen at the end, but that's to be expected. As for the actual game, seeing over 60 people most of the time on CC is shows that English speaking countries have an interest in the game, it would be up to how its advertised and organized as to if it would be successful. The creators have their sights set on an international release, so I think it will (barring some catastrophic event happening to them). He might even use his pull as being with Yugioh R to get help.

The only problem with having the anime run real life products is that they would have to simultaneously release the anime and the cards, which means they can't test the water with the anime first. Well they can, but it won't be as effective.
[/quote]

that the show it's good but also konami is copying similar way how vanguard do except in teaching technique and style of duels which the show was a little pointless compare to vanguard which doesn't seem pointless though.

hmm i kept losing now, even though early in the CC version i win a lot but now i'm losing a lot because of the trigger came in a timing that completely avert my strategy even though my opponent get to 5th damage. =_= i would have to increase my hand more somehow or try to eliminate their back row RG =_=

There are people on both sides saying that the other copied it, but nothing official. I think it was a joint thing, wanting your player base to not be bad is a good thing.

I honestly haven't played CC in 2 weeks, and now I just got Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. I was hoping the new Oracles would be something, but my deck won't be adding any of the new cards. =/

I remember hearing (and maybe saying) that the developers said they wanted to get the game to America within a year of its release. So Feb...

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1309640924' post='5328642']
There are people on both sides saying that the other copied it, but nothing official. I think it was a joint thing, wanting your player base to not be bad is a good thing.

I honestly haven't played CC in 2 weeks, and now I just got Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. I was hoping the new Oracles would be something, but my deck won't be adding any of the new cards. =/

I remember hearing (and maybe saying) that the developers said they wanted to get the game to America within a year of its release. So Feb...
[/quote]

r u talking about the shows right? well imo vanguard is ahead of yugioh with the idea though yugioh is ahead in time and experience etc but oh well, also it is said creators of Yugioh R and Duel master that part take in the card game but yugioh R is not relate to yugioh in Konami?

DWG 3?? O.o i wanna play it, but i dunno if i should wait till the price drop or not, not because money the the issue is that i worry that if i'm not gonna play it that last a month or more, like when i played DWG 1 when it was first out but i didn't last long on the DWG 2 because the giant gundam is annoying i have enough challenge coming from the massive swarming enemies and bosses, the time limits and travelling all over the place etc but i just using various kinds of gundams to fight. xD I dunno if the whole custom parts is really necessary addition to it :/

i'm interesting on the new set with vampire creature i only wonder what the trademark ability and style will they possess :) i'm sure they will make one with ability with a hefty price like counterblast 2/3 and retire 2/3 RG to deal 1 damage or soul blast to negate a guard lol

maybe we should also do custom vanguard cards too lol

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1309643022' post='5328715']
Vampires? Maybe something like "Counter Blast 5: [V] During the End Phase you can heal as much damage as your opponent took this turn."
[/quote]

oh it's basically Dark Zone clan it have beast, vampire, succubus etc, kinda like from monster movies or so. and it's turn out to be soul charging specialty and but it's doesn't do soul blast exactly it's more like if you have a specific creature in the soul, you can trigger ability of the VG, but it's look like it can do a lot of soul charging to be 6 or more in shorter time.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1309657346' post='5329258']
I like Kagero, but they're not my style. Plus, Kai is one of my top 3 characters.
[/quote]

yeah he have a badass air around him although there a time i would like to punch his face for some reason xD if i have a style it would be discarding style i dunno i just like cards that force your opponent to discard and mill :/

Zero you got DWG3 as well? nice (i already have unicorn and deathscythe hell unlocked for all pilots)

Anyways Names of some of the Commons in 3rd pack are up. Judging from names tachikaze as 2 new commmons: Hungry Dragon Gigarex and Hungry Dragon Megarex(nothing esle known about them outside of name)
I'm hoping for me including tachikaze clan triggers

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1309704061' post='5330266']
Zero you got DWG3 as well? nice (i already have unicorn and deathscythe hell unlocked for all pilots)

Anyways Names of some of the Commons in 3rd pack are up. Judging from names tachikaze as 2 new commmons: Hungry Dragon Gigarex and Hungry Dragon Megarex(nothing esle known about them outside of name)
I'm hoping for me including tachikaze clan triggers
[/quote]

I'm not getting the Licenses until the end...buying parts is expensive. >.<
Right now I'm just trying to unlock everyone, which I have almost done.

I still need to check out the new cards. I did happen to play on CC today....I won both games. =D

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1309706390' post='5330394']
I'm not getting the Licenses until the end...buying parts is expensive. >.<Right now I'm just trying to unlock everyone, which I have almost done.I still need to check out the new cards. I did happen to play on CC today....I won both games. =D
[/quote]

i don't have any problem getting money to buy plans though i mainly just equip best plan i got for W/E gundam i'm using than go to customize and put all upgrade pionts into melee + add the skills Aura blast, Damage cancel, and long range to my gundam,

Also all pilots i've used have barrage shot and shock blast i think its called(skill that releases a shockwave when SP is used) as i got nothing better atm.

And i switch gundams during chapters after i use X gundam 5 times. I've finished all but reform and those who understand chapter(not sure which chapter is after those who understand(.

I just have to do Garrod's side. Well, I got my tech up to 10 as fast as I could. Since I don't usually use other pilots Gundams it not a problem. I love the added characters from Wing. <3

I'll do some digging to see if I can find more about Demonic Lord Invasion.

Archived