[Vanguard] Stand Up! The Vanguard!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Ok guys, I got Flame Dragon to approve the sticky of this thread. However, we must contain all Vanguard related things in this thread, except Decks of course.

So I will update the OP with what this thread is used for.
[/b]

In other news, I've started on the logos. ;D

I seriously just spent 1.5 hours teaching someone how to play the game and use CC....the difficult part was he never said anything! I would tell him to do something and he would. I let the poor guy get 3 damage because of how sorry it was.

[center]Now, I think that we should discuss the wikidot's Card of the Day everyday. So to start off with....
[b]Archbird[/b]
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/28bwltf.jpg[/img]

Auto: [Choose 1 «Tachikaze» from your Hand and Discard it] When this Unit is called to the Guardian Circle, you may pay the cost. If paid, during that battle, your «Tachikaze» doesn't get hit.[/center]

Its not really a -2 if it Saves your @$$ than you win next turn. Also if you have extra grade 3s what does it matter?
Plus don't forget that you not be using all of your cards for Attacking and what not.

Also There are only 27 people on atm so get on and lets have a few games zero

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1311809113' post='5393225']
Sure why not? XDbtw, I just saw that Pale moon is getting their own CEO Amaterasu! <3
[/quote]

Well we played 2 games. And are 1 - 1 XD

1st Game: Field was eatting Zeros hand XD. Also he didnt get his CEO. I won
2nd Game: i was turn late on grade 2. But was still close game XD. He got CEO. He won

see the difference XD

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1311811401' post='5393344']
Well we played 2 games. And are 1 - 1 XD

1st Game: Field was eatting Zeros hand XD. Also he didnt get his CEO. I won
2nd Game: i was turn late on grade 2. But was still close game XD. He got CEO. He won

see the difference XD
[/quote]
It's exactly as I said in my OTT thread (which I plan to majorly update). Without CEO, I fail....bad. Although, I think I majorly misplayed with my Intercepts on Game 2. I could've called another CEO, but I thought Tom would've put in more work. So I kept CEO for Chocolat fodder...I could've ate at your hand and might have won a turn earlier.

But you completely took me to town on Game 1. That just goes to show the gap between OTT's Grade 3s.

i would lets play another round, but there are 36 people on <.< and who knows how laggy it is on there for your computer.

The reason Tom didn't put in much work because i always had grade 1 and 2s in my hand XD. As my Frontline is all Grade 3s: Gold Rutile as the center and 2 Death Metal Droids supporting Gold Rutile like a boss.

Anyways, How much do you hate Gold Rutile now XD? After he popped up both times. Though the 1st round was were he went to town all over your OTTs XD.
And Can't wait for Deatharmy Girl so i can take out Kirara... She really doesn't help me at all :/ outside of being a guard... As the time i did use her counterblast i drew into a heal trigger -.-

I tried, but it wouldn't let me connect.

Which is weird, because Tom usually does A LOT for me. You got the "Frontline" combo early in both matches. I was struggling for my Grade 3s, and yet you only run 1 more. It was fun regardless, our final showdown will have to be another day. Although, we'll probably have tons more Fights.

My rage towards Rutile only grew stronger. But, I did manage to finally beat him.

surpisingly i get my Frontline combo early in ALOT of my games.
Only a few times i don't get my frontline, and rarely i haven't got Gold Rutile out as my 1st Grade 3.
Which when i don't i just Ride him when i get him :D.

How many times have you fought Gold Rutile. I remember who played against him once and lost. Than play against him twice against me.

And thats another thing i love about Vanguard doesn't matter who wins or loses, because its fun either way especially when its a really close match. Which happens alot in this game. While in Yugioh its like: Congratz you've just been OTK'd outside of casual play which is hard to find sometimes these days.

[quote name='Miror B.' timestamp='1311818143' post='5393854']
YCM: Miror B.
CC: Metagross
Deck: Grand Blue

Love the Zombie/Lightsworns of Vanguard :P
[/quote]
We have swayed another to the side of Vanguard.

I've played against Rutile 4 times, our second match was my first win against him.

The close matches always get me on edge.

Archived