How to create your own Sub Type in the Card Maker Version 2!

J-Max

Hello YCM. 2 Years ago I wrote a guide with Pics on how to create your own Subtypes in the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker. Now with the Advent of Firefox 4, I present to you the NEW way of uploading your own Subtypes on the Card Maker!

STEP 1: Create your Card. Pretty Obvious really :P

STEP 2: Right Click on your selected Card and select "Copy Image Location"

STEP 3: Paste the copied Code into a Text Editing Program such as Notepad.

STEP 4: The Key Part of the Code you are looking for is "subtype=effect"

Change the "effect" to whatever you wish. I will be changing it to "J-Max"

STEP 5: Copy the entire Code and paste it in your Browser Address Bar. Something like this should show up.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GQTE0.jpg[/IMG]

Save the Card and Upload it to somewhere like Tinypic.

And Volia! Tested working on Firefox 4!

[quote name='Miror B.' timestamp='1307291137' post='5256959']
I run Internet Explorer, so when I tried this I couldn't fine the "Find Image Location". Instead I had to go to properties and get the location from the top bar. Here's a quick screenshot of what I'm talking about.

[image cropped to save space]
[/quote]

I tried it on Internet Explorer myself a few seconds ago:

[spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/kfejk.png[/img][/spoiler]

The Address(URL) thing is what you want to copypasta.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually, if it's like a Tuner, it varies. For example, my "Spd" monsters are a special subtype for Turbo Duelling. The "Spd" designator shows that they have a special mechanic that allows them to hold Speed Counters up to their level. However, since each has a special method of gaining counters, and often an effect to use them in some way, they are still Effect Monsters as well. A "Normal Spd" monster...one which only has the Spd subtype...would be able to gain counters, but only through the effects of other cards.

On the other hand, if I introduced a mechanic of "Hyper Summons" in which monsters with total Speed Counters equal to a monster's Star Level were used as tributes to summon a "Hyper" monster (this is actually a pretty good idea and I will probably use it later), then I could have a monster whose type is [i]just [/i]"Hyper".

• 1 year later...

Archived