YCM: The RP - Strike of the Spambots [ Started/Accepting via OoC]

Jolta

(No. Just Alex is on Fire.)
Alex opened his eyes, and returned Lily. "Thanks, Avielle." Lily released herself from the Pokeball. "I think I got this from here, from what I heard, your name is Avielle?" Alex releases his light body onto Lily. "Amazing, Club Espeon, the Ultra Hotel, Treehouse of Fun, and Absolute Powerforce managed to stay up. The others were blown up, crumbled, or launched elsewhere. But, matters aside," Alex spoke, and led it to Lily. "The Spambots are getting more Powerful. We even got one with a Universal Translator. Which, I managed to Swallow. It got connected into my Windpipe. They must be stopped. We should have groups of two at all times." Alex looked at Avielle. "What she said, Flandre."

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Avielle sighs finding Alex's body is on fire, He jotted down something on his notebook and right after that, Alex gets soaked in cool water, extinguishing the fire on his body, Avielle then said "I really hope those Spambots are powerful enough for Flandre, She's getting bored, Suddenly, He heard some sort of roar, before saying "Lets get you patched up!", Again, Avielle Jotted something down in his notebook, causing a Ray of light to shine down on Alex, His injuries started to heal up much faster than most people could ever believe....

"So this is what I was hearing from the other room", Sakura remarked as he walked out from a nearby room and saw Alex and Avielle. "My apologies if I couldn't come help right away, Alex; I was upgrading the club's defense system. Although it looks like you're okay, so thanks for coming, Avielle."

Sakura formed a hand seal and instantly the excess water that dripped on the floor evaporated.

"As for Espeon being able to survive the spambot wave, I guess you could say that they get crushed the moment I see them. But that aside though, you have a point about them getting stronger", he said to Alex. "I already had to shred several of them already today, however all of them had a microchip that just said to cause chaos. There's two spambots I beat up a few hours ago that are in the parking lot, encased in ice. If you guys want, I'll go get the chips from upstairs if they'll help you."

"Ah! Mohica! Long time no see!" a voice emerged, but it didn't seem to be from a source.
"Yes, it has been a long time. Is the hype over?" another voice emerged.
"Time to close, but we'll let you stay for a while. Stay in our house for a while, the Spambots lurk..." the first voice emerged once more.
Suddenly, two cloaks from the walls fell off. "Ninja Style, sha-weet," a duo spoke. "How may we help you?"

Mo walked in, and took off his mask, "Hey, what's up?" He walked in, and said to who he thinks the Jolta twins are. "I could use..." He said looking over the menu "Oh, you guys probably aren't open anymore. Any way, the Hype? Is over. WHat's up with you guys, you're acting kind of strange. What's going on. Should I be worried for you guys?" He started to grow suspicious. The twins didn't have the same feeling, or so he sensed. He took up a battle stance, and took out his book. "What is up. Sorry if I seem a lttle too ofensive. You guys are acting strange. I'm ready to fight if I have to. Remember, I'm sorry iof I'm coming on to strong, you don't feel like yourselves..."

Avielle looked at Sakura and said "I don't think this is the time to be playing around Little One... I heard something earlier, and it seems like it's coming here", At which suddenly, The building quaked, Avielle ran outside of club Espeon quickly and saw something far off into the horizon, A Giant Spambot Dragon the Size of a Mountain, As if it's shape was taken from some sort of Monster Hunter Game, Avielle said "Oh No!" While a Voice said "[i][color="#FF0000"]Oh Yes! That would be something I would even dream of fighting![/color][/i]", He noted "That's not Insanious's Handywork, first off, It's from a game he might not take interest in, and secondly, This is something Flandre wants to fight, I don't think any of Insanious's Bots are up to that task"...

Sakura ran to the window to see the enormous spambot coming towards them. "You're right, there isn't time for us to be playing around", he said. "I'll come down there to help take care of that thing if you need any. Alex-kun, try not to move too much since you're still recovering" He ran downstairs to grab his katana and rushed outside to meet with Avielle. Once outside, Sakura saw the spambot coming from an eastern direction, but he didn't know how far it was.

"I'd better use this then", he thought to himself as he formed a hand seal. "Sharingan, activate!" Instantly, Sakura's eyes began to turn a scarlet color with three comma-shaped irises spinning around. He looked into the distance to see how far the enemy was.

"According to my calculations", Sakura said, "the spambot's approximately 3,200 meters away, so hopefully that's far enough to prepare our attacks" Just then, he heard a rumbling noise to his left and saw a swarm of over twenty spambots, all of them fairly round but slightly shorter than he was.

"Looks like you're gonna have to fight the spam dragon on your own", Sakura called out to Avielle. "I gotta handle his 'friends' over here" He drew out Ryusora and it instantly glowed with a scarlet aura. "I can't use my full powers yet since I'm still healing up", Sakura thought. "But I'm healed up enough to handle this. Prepare to get turned into spambot sashimi", he yelled at the bots.

"Ahh...I think that's enough," said Ty as he finished another plate of fish. He could eat a ton of those fish, but he shouldn't, He got off the chair, and looked around the Jolteon Cafe. Some were already gone, like Alex. He sighed, then walked out of the building and started to walk. After some thought, he decided to head to Games. Walking, he looked around, and eventually ended up in the Games District. There were many destroyed ruins of arcades. "Uh oh. I guess the spambots are what caused this. Hope the Type Chllenge is okay," said Ty, and he quickly made a left to a long alleyway of games. He ran down the pathway and turned to see a giant building with giant words saying "Pokemon Type Challenge!!!" while flashing in many different colours. "Good thing this place wasn't destroyed," said Ty. Then, he walked in.

After playing for a while, he left the Type Challenge. "I guess I should head to the Pokemon Legion now. I'm sure Lexadin or Kotaro are there. They're alway's there," said Ty. He was a "Pokemon Master" at that club, along with the two he mentioned and Anbu. He hoped it hadn't been destroyed. He took off at a run, and started running to the Clubs and Organizations District. Soon enough, he was at the entrance of the district, and started heading for the Legion, until a giant shadow appeared over him. "What the?..." he said as he looked up to see a giant dragon. Giant couldn't even descrbe it's size. "A spambot? Oh my god!" said Ty as he quickly ran out of the shadow and through the alleyways of the clubs, staring at the giant dragon. There was no way any of his bites could do much to that thing. Running as fast as he could, he ran and ran all the way until he stopped and saw an army of about 20 or so spambots. "Oh my god. What's going on?" he said. The spambots were all heading for a building. Ty saw that it was Club Espeon. And who he believed to be the owner of Espeon, Sakura, was starting to fight the spambot army. He ran around them, but one had apparently saw him and started chasing after him. Ty quickly turned around, and pounced on the spambot and threw it to the ground. Then he looked at Sakura. "Do you need help?" he asked.

Irst heard a huge rumbling, and turned to the source. "Umm, see you people later. Goodbye." He ran outside, and felt a huge spambot. "Now, this is something I want to fight. Let's get this started!" He ran under the spambot, and encased its leg in stone. It browke the stone, and roared. It stomped down, and he qucikly rolled out of the way. Under the spambot, he could draw up his new transformation. It was a large beast, it looked alot like Freezing Beast, but bigger, and made of an electric energy. He bended a rock up into its belly, then split it open, making a hole just big enough for him to get inside. He pushed a rock up, catapulting him into the beast. "Let's have some fun." He went to what looked like the mother board. He drove his claws into it, then the spambot malfuntinod. He created a rock platform under it, so it didn't smash any thing in the city. He dropped out, then found another SPambot. He turned to human form, then drew up a monster that looked a lot like Scrafty. HE charged into the swarm of Spambots, and started using moves alot like from Pokemon games.

Avielle looked at the Dragon and said to Sakura "That's NOT gonna be a problem!" A Scarlet light enveloped Avielle, Turning him into Flandre again, She cackled insanely and said "Alright! Lets Do This!" She jumped high, Pulling out a Spellcard as She did, She Uttered "Spell Card!" Grasping her iron wand firmly, Flames Swirling around it, She flew at the dragon saying "Taboo: Laevatienn!", Spinning and flipping many times and quite literally slicing off the Giant Spambot Dragon's Tail in a single strike, That spambot roared in pain, which the roar alone leveled several buildings....

Sakura looked over and saw Ty behind him. "Yeah, I could use a little bit of help here", he replied. "Although you might want to move out of the way a bit. I don't want to accidentally hit you in the crossfire." Sakura raised his katana and swung it forward.

"Wind Style: Fierce Gale Cutter", he yelled as a blast of wind surged from his blade and sliced twelve of the spambots advancing towards him in half. Although the eight that still remained kept charging towards him.

"I gotta wait a minute before I can use Gale Cutter once more", Sakura said to himself. "Guess I have to use [i]this[/i] then" He formed another hand seal and instantly, a shower of ice skewers rained from the sky and knocked out another three bots, making 15 spambots that were taken down. However, after using two powerful techniques in a row, Sakura was tired a bit.

"Alright Ty, can I leave it up to you to handle these last five?", he asked.

Kouichi stood in the shadows near Club Espeon. Glancing down a backstreet, he saw that a large number of spambots were converging on the one spot that was in front of the building. [i]Figures, [/i]he thought, [i]one of the last clubs in existence. of course the bots are here. [/i]Analyzing the situation, he decided on his Armor Master to use. He placed the card on his Disk, and called out: "Activating Merger Disk! GO! Blackwing Armor Master! And he was inside the monster in an instant. Closing his one orange eye for an instant, he summoned a sword through his energy, and rushed out from behind the corner to confront the spambots coming from the other backstreet. 

(> Assuming that was Some other Huge one you defeated sadly, since you did not state it was a Dragon Spambot, also, Minus points for OOC onlying <)

Flandre Continued her onslaught on the giant Spambot Dragon, Launching Spell after Spell after Spell in an attempt to completely destroy the Spambot. Flandre prepped another Spell card, waiting for the right moment to activate it, As the Spambot moved a bit closer to her, She shouted "Spellcard!", A pentagram appeared behind her that turned blue, The air around her turned cold as She shouted "White Tiger Seal: Icefall Blockade!" The Pentagram then turned to the sky, and Fired an Ice Laser at it, Causing many ice shards to fall and strike the spambot.....

Taisen stood atop the Ultra Hotel. Looking downward he could see the entirety of C&O the hotel was so high. He saw all the battles that went on. [i]"These people...why do they fight? Why do they fight to protect this place? There are greater battles elsewhere...why protect this pathetic city?"[/i] Taisen almost couldn't comprehend why he once cared so much. But violence was all he knew now. He descended from the Hotel and began walking towards the scene of the battle. "These people...I need to know why they fight." Taisen said to himself as he drew ever closer to the sounds of battle.

(OOC: One, my character can't tell. HE IS FREAKING BLIND! WHAT OTHER HUGE SPAMBOTS WERE THERE!!! Also, I had a pst, but for some reason, it was not there.)

Mo turned back to human form, and whent in front of the building. It seemed that the SPambts were attacking it, so he raised a wall around it. He drew up a monster made up of Electric energy. It was a dragon, to be specific. He fired a blast of electricity, and killed three Spambots. He turned back to human form, since he had become too powerful. "Oh well." He shot himself up onto a tall rock platfrm, and started moving rocks around. They were all levitated in mid air. Then, he dropped them, and crushed the rest of the spambots. He loved this power. He was so, strong. So strong, he culd take over the city. He shook the thought off, and lowered the wall around the club. He raised a very thin rock up. He walked around, and found the shadow it was casting. He made out the time, and realised his shift was about to start at Gaming Central, the spot for Games, and the close friends got to purchase mechs, also.

"Of course!" he said, and leaped back to avoid being hit. After the slaying of 15 spambots, Sakura had asked him if he could take the last 5, in which he nodded, and looked at the other five spambots. Sakura seemed to be amazing. He growled at the spambots, then lowered his body and jumped. He raised his claw and swiped one of the spambots with his claws. The spambot was knocked back, having a giant scratch mark on it's face. The other four's eyes started glowing, and shot pinkish lasers at him. Ty jumped away from three of them, but one hit him on the side of his body. Ty flinched in pain, but that didn't stop him. He leaped on one of the spambots, and launched his fangs right into it's electronic body. Then, he threw the spambot right into the one he had made a huge scratch on, and both exploded. Three left. Two of them started firing a huge frenzey of lazers, and one attempted to grab him. Ty did a backflip behind the one who tried to grab him, and jumped onto the spambot's back. The frenzy of lazers hit the spambot he was holding, and it exploded. Ty was thrown back, but landed on his feet. A trinkle of blood shined on his right side. He looked at the last two spambots, and suddenly made a huge jump, and bite one of the bot's arms with his fangs. Then, he landed and made another jump, with the spambot's arm still in his mouth, and threw the spambot into the other. Finally, he landed, and made a quick swipe at them, causing them to explode. Suddenly, the rest in the area were destroyed, but by who, he didn't know, as he didn't look, as he tried holding in the pain of his right side, in which blood was seeping through quickly.

As Sakura caught his breath, he watched as Ty destroyed the last five spambots on his own. Once he saw him holding his right side, Sakura dashed over to him.

"Don't worry, I'll heal you up right away", he said. A light blue aura surrounded Sakura's hands as he placed them over Ty's wound. "His wound's pretty deep", Sakura thought as he began his Miracle of Nature techique, "but it's not something that's life-threatening." About two minutes later, Sakura finished healing him up and put a bandage over Ty's injuries.

"Thanks for handling these guys for me", he said afterwards. "If you weren't around, I'd probably would have to figure out another way to deal with them. You fought well out there though"

Sakura returned his katana back to its case and turned around to watch Avielle/Flandre fight the spambot dragon.

Flandre Cackled as the Spambot Dragon Roared in pain as she used Spellcard after Spellcard after Spellcard, She clenched her fist and a chunk of the Spambot dragon's head exploded, and she followed up by using another of the same spell card "Spell Card!.... Taboo: Laevatienn!!!!" She flipped in the air and slashed at the dragon again with her wand again, Slashing one of it's legs off, The Dragon Roared in pain again...

Sakura watched as Flandre took down the spambot dragon piece-by-piece.

"That spambot's getting what he deserves", he thought. "I gotta admit, Flandre-san's really good if she can take on something that big without help. But that aside, I should bring Ty upstairs so he can recover but I shouldn't move him around right now since his wounds could reopen. I'll just scan the spambots for any microchips on them. Hopefully, they'll lead to the mastermind behind this"

Sakura activated his Sharingan once more and scanned the fifteen spambots that didn't explode. "OK, they all have a chip in their heads", he said after he looked through them. "I'll grab them later, but first I need to check on Alex-san upstairs to make sure he'll be alright. Ty, I'll be back in a couple minutes to check your wound so try not to move around too much until then. You don't want that wound to open again"

Archived