YCM: The RP - Strike of the Spambots [ Started/Accepting via OoC]

Jolta

Striker analyzed the microchips on the spot with his laptop, which he got from his BMW. They all said the same command. "If I'm reading the coding right, the command that these spambots were following was 'Deatroy Striker and The Treehouse.'"

Striker showed the screen to Alex and Pika with the coding matching on all ten of the chip. "Whoever sent these must have known about The Treehouse's secret weapon. Question is, how?"

Striker was puzzled since his laser was kept top secret. Not even his second in command knew of its existence.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Oh Em Gee, gone for liekz 8 hours and you gaiz have fun without me. :D

"Hello there Kaze," the duo said, "we prefer to be called Jolta, the Jolta duo, the Jolta twins. Don't really like to be called by our real names..."
The two giggled.
"We recommend," Pink Crazy scatched her head, "a sundae. Chocolate, Stawberry, Vanilla, Mint. Or you could try Fish & Chips."
"We've never seen you around before..." Yellow Fever spoke, "where do ya live?"

Suddenly, Jolta's phone rang.

"OK, which one of us is holding the phone?" Yellow Fever questioned.
"My dress doesn't have pockets," Pink Crazy replied.
"Good point. Hold on, important PM..." Yellow Fever picked out his yellow-and-pink phone from his pocket. Next, he pressed a few buttons, then arrived to a PM. His sister took a peep.
[i]Possible serious trouble heading your way. Prepare for something big. I'm on my way.[/i]

"Another fight, yet again another fight. Come on, this is stupendous..." the Jolta duo muttered sarcastically.

Just then, Hiyama ran in.

"Perfect!" Pink Crazy said as she released an attack to create a psychic barrier around the Jolteon Clan. "Good, now no bot can come in."
"Unless they already have, of course," Yellow Fever spoke, "we always know what we're doing, that is... unless... there are others coming for shelter. Hold on!"
Yellow Fever ran out of the barrier, not astonishingly. The twins could resist each other's attacks.
Yellow Fever ran around and identified Wish on the ground. "WISH! WISH!" he shook her hard. "Say something..."

OoC: That's practically Jolta being overdramatic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, a giant, mysterious Spambot hovered above the Games Section. This one was much, much tougher than all the others, and it would take more than two, three, four or five members to kick its arse badly. It had already replicated the imagination of a bunch of powerless YCMers and converted them into its powers, thus the Spambot had become a true, tough match. It resembled a mutation, like Kevin from Ben 10 or something.

While the Jolta twins had started to run around Kaze just kind of stood around and watched. She was lost. Completely and utterly lost. She ran over to the female half of the Jolta twins and tried to speak. "U-Um... If there's anything I can do to help... M-Maybe you could let me know? I want to help, but I-I'm still new around here, s-so I don't know the place well."

She sat down at a table and tried to calm herself. [i]I-I need to stop panicking. It's just going to make me useless... More useless then I already am...[/i] She grabbed a napkin next to her and started to tear it into strips. Each strip she would tie together, until she had a single strip. [i]...I can't believe that actually helps...[/i]

"So... What could I possibly do?"

"I don't know what we can do..." Pink Crazy was clueless. "You're just starting, I can't work without my twin. I guess... the stronger people will settle the big bads. I've managed to purify the Spambot parts to act like normal machine parts. You'll see what I mean later..."

Pink Crazy smirked.

"I can drive. Who wants a wild ride on my car?"

Jolta was always a daredevil, at least they never got banned, that's what matters. They were a [i]total[/i] age of 28, only natural they got a driving license. They were fourteen each, but they knew road smarts. The pink-haired lass rushed to the back of the shop once more. "Follow me..."

(OOC: "Like Kevin from Ben10 or something" XD. You trying to make me lol? IT'S WORKING.)

"Yuartga!" Kikyo commanded. The pad glowed again, and another virtual image appeared above it. But this time, it was a video from a camera she had trained on her re-incarnation or whatever she was to be called. The girl lay unconcious while one of [s]those meddling kids![/s]the Jolta duo tried to shake her awake.

"Fat chance bucko." Kikyo laughed cruelly, tapping her fingers on the table. "By guess, I'd say 2-3 hours. Unless that b*tch does that absorb sh*t again.... I hate that stuff. That bastard." She enlarged the video in order to view with perfect clarity.This way, she could ensure that Wish/Star/WhateverThatBitchWantedToBeCalled didn't wake from her unconcious state until the time was up. And hopefully in that time some good Spam Energy would generate. Horrah.

Then something on the large screen caught Kikyo's attention. A small blue light, only seen by the infared scanner of the camera, hovered above Star.

"NOT THIS SH*T AGAIN" Kikyo exclaimed. She attemtped to shut the video, but it was no use, really. The little blue light glowed brightly, transferring a aqua outline to Kikyo. This outline kept her frozen in place, and Kikyo growled low as she felt some of her power seep away.

"Curse that stupid b*tch"

(OOC: If it ain't obvious, Kikyo hates Star. That, and Star has a power she can only us while unconcious, which is to absorb some of Kikyo's power in order to heal herself and wake up. YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS.)

Star groaned softly as she came to. Her head didn't hurt anymore, and she didn't feel TOO sore, but being hurled through a glass wall would hurt afterwards anyway.

That and the fact she was lying on shattered glass. Does it look like Star was moved? Uhh, no. GODDAMIT.

She opened her eyes, but at first saw nothing but a faint blur. But when it came into focus.....

"GAH" If gravity had allowed, Star would've literally leapt all the way to Pluto and back.

After a moment, Star calmed down, and sat up. "Oh, hey Jolta. Sorry, you scraed me for a sec." She sighed.

"Anyway, I'm fine. Seriously." She glanced back at her machine, which was basically intact, except for the glass window, which had a clear mark of Star doing a starfish impersonation as she was hurtled through. It was a bit embarrasing, but Star knew she could fix it soon. Easyily peasily.

"Thank goodness you're OK Star!" Yellow Fever said. "Don't do that again!" He was about to do the 'dramatic hug' thing, but for some reason, he didn't.

Just then, Pink Fever came by, in Jolta's good 'ol pink-and-yellow striped Mercedes. "Well, I'm ready to clean up some Spambots-"

Suddenly, the mysterious bot [s]that looked like Kevin from Ben 10[/s]phased into existance, right out of nowhere. It used tentacles to attach itself to the Jolta twins.
"I'm not feeling any-thing, scum..." Yellow Fever used his bare hands to crush the tip of a tentacle.

It was too late, the bot had replicated part of Jolta's imagination. "You will DAI!" it suddenly spoke. "I'm so hungry, I could eat a Y-C-Em-er!" It seperated its tentacles from their heads, as it spoke in a Youtubepoop-like voice
"It didn't absorb our memories, what [i]did[/i] it do?" the duo spoke in unison. The bot was already flying away. "Time to give chase..."

Yellow Fever held on to Star's hand and ran into the Mercedes. "OK sis, I'm ready..."
"Lets GO!" the Jolta duo shouted in unison as the car started transforming like a transformer.
After an awesome transformation sequence, the car has turned into a giant pink-yellow-mech. Next, some armoring was formed over it, making it resemble a cross of a Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon. All the people in the car were in the robot, safe and sound.

"Lets test MAGNET RISE!" Pink Crazy pushed a button as the mech started flying...

(OOC: Like a fuq? I GOTTA MECHA BRUH. Then again, I probably broke da control flying through that window. That's the dis-advantage of being sorta tall. DAMNIT)
Star glanced around as the strange robot lifted off the ground. She had to admit, the robot was neat. And, in a way, similar to her own transport. Both were based on an asortment of Pokemon, hers being Jirachi, Blastoise and the Pokemon move Swift.

As they rose, she pondered the spambot they'd just seen. It had wrapped it's creeper tentacles around the Joltas, then flwon away. WHAT had it done? The duo had said it hadn't absorbed their memories, so what HAD it done?

In that moment, it came to her. The piercing headache, Kikyo's sweep, this creepy [s]Kevin11[/s] spambot, it made sense. Kikyo, spambot. Spambot, Kikyo......

"Hey Jolta." She remarked as they flew. "Maybe that Spambot was searching for your powers so that however is sending the spambots can insure they cant be destroyed by you."

(OOC: Hey hey hey, Kikyo helped me for a change ^^ I'M CHANGING STUFF MAN. CHANGING PLANS)

"That may be the case, but it also did something else..." Yellow Fever pondered.
"I think it converted our imagination into its powers. Good thing I added a few modifications using raggy old spambot parts..." Pink Fever added. "Lets go. The most powerful move comes first."

Suddenly, the mech started summoning drills from different parts of its body. They were encased in Fire, Water and Electricity, and were spinning wildly. These were the modifications made by Pink Crazy with all that spambot debris "Our drill is the drill that will pierce through the heavens!" the Jolta twins said. "Giga... Drill.. Break!!!!" All the drills fused into one giant drill, consisting of all three of these elements. It was aimed at the freaky spambot.

Suddenly, the spambot did the exact same thing. "YOU MUST DIE!" it wailed in a CD-i Ganon voice before releasing an identical attack at the opposing drill. The drills collided like in some random anime series about drills, causing a perpentual explosion.

"Show me ya moves!" The spambot spoke in some Captain Falcon Voice. "PINGAS!" it wailed as it started taking the form of a jetplane...

"This guy's random..." Pink Crazy wailed as she revealed an orb in the cockpit. "So here's how it works, we chanel our powers in here, then we fire it like a bomb," she said as the Jolta duo emitted radioactivity, electricity brains(no, not literally) and brawns(not literally) into the orb. "You see that cannon over there? Put it in there, then fire at that thing... we're getting out for a while..."
By spreading their wings, they flew out through a ventilation pipe. "I guess here's a good time..." Suddenly, an epic tranformation sequence began. Yellow Fever started glowing yellow, then soon turned into a queer, cream-white keytar with blue markings and a star-like emblem on it. Pink Crazy removed her hoodie, revealing a plain, white dress. Suddenly, the dress started altering itself to have blue stripes and a star emblem on the chest. Her pink-and-yellow shoes were modified to be white with blue stripes. She put on blue gloves generated on her arms. After a long transformation sequence, she wailed, "My evolution is complete, say hello to, SF-A2 Miki!"

(OOC: HOLY F*CK s***. I was wondering when you'd turn into a Vocaloid....... GAH. LOL PINGAS. Is this spambot you or something ?.?)

Star watched in awe at the transformations of the Jolta duo. Star didn't quite understand, but she let it pass. Remembering some things from the Vocaloid things she'd seen, she was sure-ish that Miki was a Vocaloid. She wasn't sure as she'd never watched the anime, but she let that pass too. And she was gonna help the duo.

She took the weird orb and put it in the cannon as instructed. For a moment she surveyed it in search for controls, then took grasp of small handles. (Hey, you didn't explain it, I expand) By pulling on the handles she could change the aim of the cannon, which she did. Not exactly sure where the spambot was at that very moment, she pulled a pair of sunglasses from her bag. Putting them on, she tapped the frame of the left lense. The glasses became clear, and gave her x-ray scan of outside, so she could see. She altered the aim of the cannon to correspond to the loaction of the spambot, which still was transforming inot a jetplane.

She felt for the trigger she'd seen before on the right handle. Feeling it beneath her fingers she griped it loosely, adjusting her aim again. It was time to wait for the optimum time to fire.

"5....4....3....2....1" she whspered under her breath, counting seconds. On one, she gripped the trigger tightly.

"FIRE"

The orb was shot out speedily, heading straight for the.... uhhh... "head" of the spambot. It glowed with the power of the Jolta duo, and Star, even from her point, could feel the energy.

(OOC: W00T. YOU GOT THE POWAR. Next post Kikyo will get pissed, because I assume we'll have destroyed her mega spambot. Or something like that.)

OoC: Don't forget, the Spambot replicated my thoughts, along with 'several' of my catchphrases. The Spambot will 'appear' to be destroyed... but...

The 'newcomer', SF-A2 Miki, started to attack. Miki strummed and pressed the keys on her keytar. "Nothing like a Romantic Night. Miki Miki Romantic NIGHT!" Miki started creating a techno song from her keytar. "The original character couldn't do this..." Miki's white 'boots' glowed red as she melted the flying Jetplane Spambot.

That was when the orb hit.

A rainbow of pain exploded upon the impact with the plane-like mechanical being. With the combination of Vocaloid awesomeness, an awesome bomb and radioactivity, it was a lose-lose situation for the spambot.

...or was it...

Suddenly, a mysterious orb that appeared to be made of data emerged from the bottom of the badly tattered plane. It rose, then a voice emitted from it.
"You will DAI!" it said, in an identical way as before. With that, it floated off.
"No, [i]you[/i] will!" Miki created a soundwave once more in order to perpentually obliterate the orb.

But I guess that was not the end... It looked like the end. Puddles of spam were spluttered all over C&O. They were moving at a slow, slow, slow rate. They appeared to be water, but they weren't.

"All in a day's work," Miki smiled as she jumped off with style.

Star smiled at the demise of the spambot. All in an honest days work. Not that this was necessarily an honest day, seeing as, to her, honest day meant "normal". And this, normal? PUH-LEAZE.

Letting go of the handles and standing up stright, she waved to Miki from inside the mecha, and gave her a thumbs up. A job well done.

There was something strange about this. All the spambots appearing all of sudden, Kikyo re-entering her mind, this..... All these events HAD to be connected. Somehow. Star had an idea on how, but she couldn't be sure. She KNEW Kikyo could be insane, but harnessing Spam Energy? That was crossing a line. Somewhere.

Kikyo rolled her eyes as her incarnation celebrated victory. "Victory my @$$ you stupid girl. You can't even BEGIN to comprehend what I'm doing here. I'll admit, Jolta's transformation was a surprise, but a quick Ye Booke of Spells take away all the surprise." She smiled cruelly, her teeth looking extremely sharp in the strange light.
A large book appeared in Kikyo's lap. Taking it carefully, she placed it on the table and opened it to a particular page. On it she wrote a name "SF-A2 Miki/Jolta Duo" as she wrote this, the basics of the strange transformation wrote itself underneath, in Kikyo's language.

"Asef, Tareytu mascreata nashucarta!" She chanted. The book glowed and vanished. She grinned cruelly, and closed down the pad.

"Let's go collect some Spam Energy."

"Me? I do whatever I can to keep the fighting going, so I guess you and I could use each other, in that respect." Insanious said, studying the situation carefully. If he played this right, he might have an ally in this Taisen. However, if he played it wrong, he could have a whole new enemy to deal with..... Insanious shook the thought out of his head. He would just have to play it right, and hope that Taisen was willing to do what Insanious did to keep the war going. If the war stopped, [i][b]He[/b][/i] would not be pleased. Insanious didnt know who [i][b]He[/b][/i] was exactly, but he knew that it was very powerful. Some of the oldest Spambots he could find had refrences to the mysterious person, and they were back from 2005.

OOC: Being a Bada$$ in my last post.

Alex drove up to SF-A2 Miki, still on the BMX, but now wearing a Black Biker jacket and Sunglasses. "Contacts, Mofos." Was all he said to the Jolta twins in the Vocaloid bot. "Sorry, got in the Zone. I got cocky with the bada$$ stuff. I seriously drove through the Grocery Store, and drove through a Spambot. Plus, duck." Alex through a Molotov Cocktail in a root beer bottle at a Spambot, which exploded upon contact. "I made a couple of explosives. Dynamite, the Molotovs, et cetera. Now, would you like my BMX to become a part of the bot?" He raised his eyebrow. And then he got a Screen Closeup from Striker. "Maybe there's a Spambot on the inside, somebody from our club in disguise?" He replied to Striker.

"OH! He's such a bad boy!" Miki squealed as she clenched both her hands together and blushed as she did some awesome feminine 'omigawd' pose.
"I think he thinks we're Spambots..." her keytar commented.
"We're not Spambots. Don't be ridiculous."
"Seriously, get out of that costume."

With that, Miki started glowing, transforming back into the Jolta duo once more.
"That was fun...." Pink Crazy then used her telekinetic powers to turn the Pokemon-like mech into the good 'ol pink-and-yellow car again. "Ah, how time flies. Its already evening. Spambots Spambots everywhere," the duo said. "Lets say we have a nice dinner in our cafe before we all hit the hay. That is, if there will be hay to hit...."

All the while Hiyama relaxed within the Jolteon Club Cafe, safe within the anti-spam barrier. He pulled out his earphones again, and he decided to listen to some Miki for a change. "I wonder what they're doing right now," he wondered to himself as he got lost in the music for a few minutes. Soon afterward, he saw the Jolta duo walk in. He paused the music and took out his earphones."Spambot extermination, I presume? How'd it go?"

Hiyama remembered he still had his sword out, so he turned it back into a meter stick and returned it back to his profile interface. His stomach grumbled.
"Gah, now I'm hungry again..." he said, putting his hand to his stomach. "What's to eat?" he asked the Jolta duo with a bit of a weak smile. He was still a bit woozy from the blood loss suffered from the arcade incident.

Ty walked out of the Fan Fiction Library, after trying and failing to read some fiction in the library. He could read, but being a Mightyena made it hard for him to hold it and turn the pages. Looking around, he decided to head for some of the clubs in the Clubs and Organizations District. He mainly hanged around the Pokemon Legion and the Jolteon Clan. However, he had heard of many spambot attacks around that district. "Oh well, I'll wing it...' he muttered, and he ran. Unlike many residents, he was not a human. He was a Mightyena, and being a Mightyena was hard. He couldn't do stuff that humans could do. But he was faster than them at running, mainly because he could run on all four.

Soon enough, he was at the Jolteon Clan's Cafe. He had his feet on the chair, and his paws on the table. Although it was rather rude, he didn't mind, although he may launch a small complaint. Despite that, he read off the menu until he saw Pink Crazy, Yellow Fever, Star, and the like enter the cafe, and a guy he knew called Hiyama greeted them. Jumping off the chair, he walked towards them, like Hiyama did. "Hey guys. How's it been going?" he asked.

Sakura was driving on the main road to the Graphics district, all the while listening to the lyrics from Clear Mind on his iPod. He had just connected it to his radio so the song played in the entire car instead of just his ears.

"Since the radio doesn't have anything good AGAIN, might as well listen to my own playlists", he said to himself. "And besides, it's okay for me to listen to this since I'm focusing on driving instead of the lyrics"

Just then, Sakura saw a spambot jump in front of his car approximately 20 meters away.

"Get out of my way!", he yelled. He switched into the next lane, which was fortunately empty, and continued driving towards Graphics. "Next time this happens, you're gonna get it"

"Very well...If you and i are of the same colour then it looks like we can aid each other...Violence will awaken YCM in ways they do not yet know... But it will all become apparent when this is over. We should avoid contact unless you need me or vice versa." Taisen said as he began to walk off towards C&O "Till we meet again Insanious." Taisen said fleetingly before he used his Chi to rocket himself across the sky. He landed somewhere between Jolteon Cafe and Treehouse.

Flandre Sighed as a Scarlet light enveloped her, and in her place spawned Avielle, at which he had said "I think that's enough-" Suddenly, His phone started to ring, It was no message, so he answered it: "Okay, I'll be right there!" he said, as he also wrote 'Avielle Disappeared under a Tear into a different Dimension' as he did, Avielle disappeared into the tear...

Avielle threw himself out of another tear in the RP District, Sadly Infested by many Spambots, He sighed as he wrote "End of End, A sound so loud that the entire city could hear it roared through the Role-playing District of YCM City", As Described, A roar so loud, all of YCM City could hear it ran through the RP District, All the RP district Spambots looked at Avielle with Malicious intent, A Scarlet Light Envelops Avielle again and he turns back into Flandre, She says "Show me what you have! Little Ones!". She pulls out a card and chants "Kirin, The 5th Deity, Lend me your absolute protection against the oncoming Devastation! Divine Protection: Kirin Seal!". The moment she said that, A Pentagram formed around her as the spambots started to shoot their lasers at her, only to be absorbed by a shield, Flandre Started to cackle loudly

Satr got out of the twin's car, and walked towards her Mech. Weaving through the shards of broken glass she flipped into the mech for a damage report.

"CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" She moaned. In her flying out window scene, she'd slammed the control panel, busting a lot of button so she couldn't tell what was what. Flipping the control panel lid up, she groaned louder. The wires were SO messed up. It was rather obvious her Mech was screwed for at least a day or two. A day or two she wished she wasn't missing.

Fumbling in her bag she pulled out screwdrivers and pliers, and got to work. The wires were the first thing she had to fix. They were tangled, ripped or sparking, so she had to turn the power off, leaving her Mech in complete darkness. From her bag she pulled out a small Pikachu plush, which began to glow.

"Batteries. Never fail."

And she got to work.

It was a few moments later, deep into her job, that she heard, faintly, the sound of boots tapping against the ground. Straining her ears, she knew it wasn't anyone she knew well. The sound was too soft for that. But she knew it was close. Very close.

Kikyo walked silenty into C&O, wrapped in a green cloak that, somehow, blended with her surroundings. She was on the lookout for the Spam Energy that the mega Spambot had diposited. She wa sure using this liwuid Spamme would help her create some sick spambots.

She kept to the shadows, moving quickly. She could see the yellow glow of Star's Pikachu plush in the gathering darkness, and knew to avoid it at all costs. War had taught her that much. So she kept moving, heading for a small puddle not to far from the enterance of the Jolteon Clan's cafe. She knew this was dangerous and unadvised. But her power was great. She could fend off some measly teenagers. And smoke bombs are very effective in modern society.

The puddle looked just like any normal puddle of water. What made it different is that it glowed very faintly, and looking closely allowed you to see jumbled messages of spam. Kikyo smiled, and pulled a jar from inside her cloak. Using it carefully, she scopped the puddle into her jar, before closing the lid. She'd found her Spamme. She needed more, but this was a good start.

She began to creep away, and was met with a Spambot, shaped like a Pikachu.

"Yaretsug ormnitrax portesad" She told it. It's eyes became green, under Kikyo's control. It began to lumber, closer and closer, towards Star's mech....

"We've been kicking shiny metal ass for the whole day, Hiyama," the Jolta duo said. "So much, we almost died doing it. No laughing matter. On the menu - Fish & Chips, my treat to all for a hard day's work!"
The Jolta duo then noticed Ty walk in.
"If it isn't Ty, the perfect Pokemon. I knew you'd come. How's it been. Ty?"

Next, Pink Crazy peered out, then saw that Crys was busy. She managed to detect the Pikachu Spambot nearby. With her telekinetic powers, she lifted it up. "Wish, saved..." she attempted to use might to crush the 'exoskeletal frame' of the Spambot.
[i]"Go advertise elsewhere..."[/i]

"I'm doing okay, Ty," he began. "Had a nasty spambot incident at the Pokemon Rep Abuse arcade though. I was barely able to get rid of it; apparently they don't like sound decibels that barely exceed 1000."
"Big spambot I assume, Jolta? He then heard the Jolta twins follow up with an announcement that food was coming. "Sounds good to me; I'm starving," Hiyama said. As Hiyama waited for the food to arrive, he had the sudden urge to listen to Lily's "Tremor". As he brought up his profile interface to check up on things, he put his earphones on and began listening to Lily singing. [i]To think I only found this song a few days ago.[/i] He took out one earplug, closed his interface, and began a conversation. "So what spambots have you had to deal with lately? Before the one inside the arcade, I had to deal with one ON the arcade." Music was still going through his ears as he continued the conversation.

Crys saw the Pikachu Spambot smashed. "Pink Crazy sure knows how to save a busy engineer....." She murmured quietly. As if in a strange response, her stomach rumbled.

"Sure could use some food; Haven't had anything since lunch. Stupid sausages." She muttered. Pocketing all her stuff, including the Pikachu plush, she jumped out of the mech. Knowing an enemy could steal her mech, she returned it to necklace form. Several of the stars were broken or shipped, except for the blue one. Kinda strange as Blue was her favorite color.

Ignoring her necklace, she walked into the Jolteon Clan, and took a seat. "Can I have... UHHH....." Star looked quickly at the menu. "A salad with cheese and lettuce. Oh, and a bowl of noodles to, please."

(OOC: IHERDSATRLEIKZCHEEZES)

Sakura drove through the main street of the Showcase section of the Graphics district. Having been out of it for several weeks, it was a refreshing change from his life in C&O. Not that he hated it though.

"This place takes me back", he said as he drove by all the galleries on either side of the street. "I see that they got some places over the months. Back in the days, members were showing off their newest works every couple minutes. I still see that today, but now they got a lot more image places"

Sakura took a breath and sighed at all the memories he got after entering the GFX district.

"I kinda remember that render gallery I made a few months after I moved here", he thought. "Used to have a good amount of visitors but since I stopped making them for a while, kinda died off in a couple months. Although it wouldn't be a bad idea to go to that place and pick up my stuff from there. I have a computer in there that still works. I remember that it's the first building after this turn"

As Sakura turned onto a side road, a small building with a large banner reading 'YCM Render Gallery' marked his destination. He parked his car in front of the building and hopped out. Sakura took a key from his pocket and twisted it into the front door. It opened up and he walked in.

"It's been a while since I've been in here", Sakura remarked. "Now time to grab my stuff"

"Perfect, looks like its time to get cooking!" the Jolta duo, once again, went to the back of the shop to start cooking.
After just a short while, the cooking was complete.
"Dinner, is, served." The duo walked out of the kitchen with dinner, for everyone. "I'm glad we're all happy and in one piece. Lets celebrate, with a toast!"

Using her overused telekinetic powers, Pink Crazy joined a bunch of tables together. "Reminds me of Thanksgiving..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bombs?" a mysterious voice from outside the clan said. No one could hear the voice, especially at the late hour. Apparently, the Spambot- or what was left of it after Kikyo took a chunk of it, regenerated from the Spam-like puddles. "There is no time," it muttered to itself before running away in its potentially blob-like form, in search of its other half, or more than half, Kikyo stole.

Archived