YCM: The RP - Strike of the Spambots [ Started/Accepting via OoC]

Jolta

"Whew, I forgot how heavy this thing was", Sakura remarked as he put his old GFX computer in the trunk of his car. The entire drive was black and was 272 cubic inches and weighed over 10 kg.

"All of my former GFX samples for job applications and all of my graphics stocks are in this thing", he said. "If this got lost or damaged, I'd be pretty angry for a week since this thing wasn't cheap when I got it."

As Sakura closed the trunk and headed back to the front of the car, he saw a spambot walking towards him...again. This bot was the same like all the other ones he fought, except for a small red light on its head.

"After this fight, I'm taking this guy's microchip and getting my tail outta here", he thought as he drew out Ryusora once more. "There's like a million of these bots in this city; I hate wasting my time fighting them. It would be good if I had some friends to help me right now, but I'm fighting solo so gotta deal with that."

Sakura glared at the spambot as he got into a fighting stance. One could immediately guess that he was ready to shred that bot by all means necessary.

"OK, Mr. Spambot", he said, "time for me to deliver your punishment"

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At "Fish and Chips" Alex came into the Jolteon Clan. "You got Malt Vinegar with those?" He asked smoothly, after sneaking in. "Sorry if I scared you after I came in." He sat down and pulled out his DS. Pokemon Emerald and Black were in the DS and GBA cartridges. "Now, to check how much I have left to train before facing Flannery with my Combusken. Last time, I tried with a level 31. "Blazed" through it, but that stupid Torkoal stopped me in my tracks. I hate having a Male Combusken facing against a Female Torkoal with Attract, and Body Slam. And that's what she said." He said that last part under his breath.

"I've just been in the library. Surprisingly, I haven't had to deal with any spambots yet. I'm sure that will change though," said Ty, and soon saw the Pikachu Spambot, and quickly saw it destroyed and smashed, and Alex came in. Then, the Jolta Duo went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Ty walked towards one of the tables. and jumped onto the chair next to Alex. Once again, his back legs were on the chair, and his front legs were on the table. Their wasn't enough space on the chair for all four legs to be on it.

Later, the Jolta duo came out with dinner for everybody. Pink Crazy used her telekinetic powers to move all the chairs and tables together to form a big table. Being a Dark-type Pokemon, Ty wasn't affected by psychic abilities, so he had to hold on to his chair and table to avoid falling off. Then, the food was served, and glasses of different liquids were with each dish. His glass had water, which was his favorite. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to drink all of the water, as the glass was too high for his mouth to drink all of it, and he remembered what happened last time he tried picking it up. When everybody would raise their cups up, he would just raise his paw. But the fish looked delicious. It was one of his favorites. Any kind of meat was good to him. Ty wasn't a huge fan of the chips, but they were good. He then turned to Alex. "Do you have any other's in your team besides Combusken?" he asked him.

"Well, a Mightyena that is level 18 that I need to temporarily put in the daycare, a Swellow I am definitely keeping, a Lombre I am wondering whether to keep or not, a Spoink that i'm going to box soon, same with a Makuhita, but I need her for Rock Smash. My team line-up in the future. Blaziken, Swellow, Mightyena which I might box after Liza and Tate, because there isn't much use for her, probably gonna box Lombre after Juan. So, Rayquaza, Salamance, Whiscash, and one more will round out the team. Probably a Fighting Type, like a Machoke. Now, i'm gonna put my Mightyena, named Lily, in the Day Care." He does so, putting his Combusken in with her. "Just to make sure he levels up. And they are in the same egg Group..."

Insanious watched as Taisen flew away. "Well, that went well." He said, breathing a little quicker than normal. He thought for a moment. It seemed that the MegaSpamBot had stopped. It should have attacked by now, and yet though was no sign of anything like mass terror. With his Wrist Teleport, he quickly appeared in the C&O district. It was, as he had thought, in perfect harmony. He sighed. The Bot must have broken down. He might as well leave it there. If that thing could break so easilly, it was useless to him. Oh well. He didnt need it anyway. For one thing, he hadnt perfected the technology yet, and for another, he wasnt fully pledged to the Spam side. He could either way really. Then, with a quick step, he wondered if any of the YCM members had been attacked succesfully and then he turned around, and walked to Jolteon Clan.

After a few minutes, Insanious arrived just outside the door. Spambot remains were everywhere, so he assumed that all the attacks had been unsuccessfull. A quick peek inside the Clan comfirmed it. Insanious then wondered how long it had been since he last had any fun. It had been a while, so he decided to create a bit of fun. With a quick breath, he pushed open the doors of the Jolteon Clan. "Hi!"

Flandre Cackled as the Shield turned red under fire, She prepped another Spell card, Saying "It's my turn now!" She focused in one area as a red cloud appeared, She opened her hand in front of her to make the cloud more potent, Then she clenched her fist, The red cloud exploded, Smacking Spambots into other Spambots, destroying most of the group of Spambots, Flandre Sighed, She was having the same problem, The Spambots were getting far too easy for her. A Scarlet light enveloped Flandre, turning her back into Avielle, He sighed as he shot the rest of the Spambots with Energy Knives, which they exploded...

"After gaining three eggs by having Lily and Christian in the Day Care, one of them hatching(This happened RL. Birth to Chris Jr., a Poochyena.), and getting him to level 33, plus a little bit, I FINALLY beat Flannery, getting lucky that she didn't use her Hyper Potion on Torkoal. Now, to put my Makuhita Rock Smash Slave in the Day Care, and to take. out. Lily. She should be caught up by now." He told Ty. "Do you wish I could take out Chris Jr. so you could have a Friend, should I hatch another in hopes for a Female, or take out Lily herself for you? Or letter D, don't do it at all?"

Avielle Roared at the lack of battles, and wrote "A Dusty form appears amongst the creator of the Spambots around Avielle, built only to speak, not to battle"...

Suddenly, Just behind Insanious, Black Dust formed into a Clone of Avielle, at which the clone put his hand on Insanious's shoulder and said "I come in peace with only a word of advice.. Amongst all the destruction, There is one you must satisfy, and she's getting getting upset, and trust me, You do not want her up your tail." He busted up laughing and said "I Know from experience, no matter how powerful you are, She. Will. Destroy. You."...

Taisen had been approaching the Jolteon Cafe when he heard Avielle's warning to Insanious. He quickly got chills. [i]The apparition seems to speak highly of this woman...a God? Beyond a God perhaps? Good...when the time comes i might want a shot at this woman...she sounds like she could prove a fitting match for me...[/i] Taisen walked further into the cafe as he thought this and sat down to order a cup of coffee. "Yknow i should probably lay off the caffeine...gonna get myself addicted to the stuff if i'm not already heheh..." [i]...Wonder if this crazy Godlike superkiller lady is sexy...Eh i'll find out.[/i]

The battle between Sakura and the spambot continued to rage on in the Showcase section. While the spambot was relatively slow with moving, it was able to block half of Sakura's sword attacks. Although he did manage to slice off both of the bot's arms a minute ago, weakening it considerably.

"I don't imagine you'll be able to fight with both your arms taken down", Sakura said to the spambot. "It's been a long fight, I'll admit that. But I'm not gonna let you live since you'll just bring more chaos if I do. Prepare yourself!"

Sakura's blade began to glow with a blue aura as he ran towards the spambot, hoping to make the final blow. He aimed a cut to the neck, just like he did earlier. And like with the bot from General, Sakura's katana slashed through its metallic neck and made a medium-sized dent in it. The light on its head began to flash with a furious red light before collapsing to the ground. A few seconds later, a small door on its head opened and a black chip with white lettering on it fell out. Sakura instantly recognized it as the bot's microchip. He put away his katana as he walked towards the bot

"With that, this bot makes the fifth one I've beaten up", he said happily as he picked up the microchip. "Now I'd better get this bot away from my gallery. I know that I destroyed the bot, but whoever is behind this might have ways to bring it back and make more chaos"

Sakura dragged the lifeless bot down the street into an alley approximately 500 meters away and left it near a trash can. He ran back to his car and started it up.

"I'd better go back to Club Espeon and make sure those bots I locked up are still there", he thought as he drove out of Graphics. "I have more scanning to do on them"

The Dust Avielle Laughed and Disappeared into a Black mist, Which allowed the Real Avielle in the RP Section to wake up, he chuckled as hopefully, More powerful enemies would come at him next time. Avielle decided it's time to get back to meeting his friends, he took off his hood and wrote "Amongst the Black Darkness, Avielle rode amongst the air-" As he wrote, Avielle started to float and fly, He continued to write "a Command was given to the air, "Take me to the Clubs and Organization District, I have a few friends I want to meet up with" which at a High speed, Avielle flew towards the C&O District, When he got there, He landed on top of a building, Where he jumped and Jump, until he landed on top of the Jolteon Cafe, landing with a thud...

Hiyama was starving, so he just simply ate his food without talking to anyone. [i]Because it'd be obviously rude if one talkes with their mouth full.[/i]
He watched another member enter quite suddenly. [i]He looks awfully suspicious to me[/i]. He was going to greet the newcomer, but his mouth was full and he didn't want to choke, neither did he want to leave a mess.
He was about to put the last bite in his mouth when he suddenly heard a relatively loud thud on the roof. "Okay, that's one of two things; that can either be a spambot, or that can be a flying member." He put the last bite in his mouth and chewed it. "I'll go check it out." Hiyama got up and, after much fumbling around in an unfamiliar building, finally found the hatch to the roof. He brought his microphone out from his profile interface and then opened the hatch. He walked onto the roof, and was a bit shocked to see another member.
"Wow. I thought you were a spambot," Hiyama said, walking up to the member. "Personally, I would've taken the front door, but I guess whatever works is just fine as well," he said with a laugh. "The name's Hiyama," he said, extending a hand, waiting for a handshake. "And you are?"

Avielle looked at Hiyama as he went up to the roof and accepted his handshake, saying "Well it's nice to meet you Hiyama, I'm Avielle, A powerful writer whose words are so full of power, they come to life the moment I write them" Suddenly, Avielle could hear an insane laughter within him, he sighed as he whispered to himself "Not now... that kid is just rotten meat... he's nowhere near enough of a challenge for you" he sighed heavily and sat down...

"Avielle, eh? Well it's nice to meet you," he said, smiling. He heard Avielle whispering to himself, something about rotten meat. After some very rapid and very random run-throughs in his head, he somewhat figured out what Avielle was saying.
"Hey, uh...Avielle? If you're gonna whisper, do it in your head; I could hear what you're saying about me; my hearing's quite acute," he said with a smile and closed eyes; he gave his microphone cord a snap, like one does with a whip. He walked back into the roof, put his cord away, and met up with the rest of the group with whom he was eating with.
He shivered. [i]Who, or what was Avielle talking to back there?[/i] Hiyama shook it out of his mind. He grabbed his earphones, placed them in his ears, and got ready to leave the cafe. "Thanks for the food, guys; it was great. Avielle's on the roof, so if any of you want to see him, just head on up. See you all later," he said, leaving the door. "Time to head back to the Vocaloid Project, and with some Miku-chan, no less," he said to himself as he turned his music on.
He got back to the club safe and sound, and without a spambot in sight. He sat down in a chair, winding down the day.

Alex was watching One Piece on his Laptop. "Luffy... you are such an idiot." He's laughing in an episode, then Episode 386 comes around. He is singing quietly as one of the member's old Crew slowly rots to death with the poison inside them. "Yohohoho... yohoho *Drops; Alex crying*" He just stops there, and listens to the Lavender Town Syndrome music... which has damaged young people's ears, as well as other things. He has earbuds, and on full blast. "Okay... nothing happening-oh god, nosebleed... AAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!" Alex then proceeds to fall down, put his hands on his ears, and rolls around on the ground.

Back at Club Espeon, Sakura was once again analyzing the microchip he took from the spambot from Graphics.

"Same thing as the other five; just make as much trouble in the section", he remarked as he finished scanning the chip. "From what I'm seeing, they're built for only one task. Although I'm probably just lucky to get the easy ones or whoever's behind this is toying with us. I'll assume it's the latter, but right now I need a break. Time to go chill out."

He tossed the chip aside and went downstairs to his club's game room on the 7th floor. Sakura turned on a nearby 32-inch LCD TV in the corner and began watching 5Ds 109 off of a DVD. As the Clear Mind scene began to show on the screen, Sakura began to begin fist pumping at the air since this was one of his favorites in the whole series.

"This scene never gets old, at least for me", he said happily. As the song began to play, Sakura began singing along with it.

[B]Star "Wish" Luna
The Jolteon Cafe[/B]

(OOC: This is a habit I picked up on Serebii. I'm starting to use it now)

Star ate her salad and noodles in silence. Not particularly because she was following the "Never speak with your mouth full" idea, but because she was thinking.
Many strange things were happening. And all at once. Mass spambot outbreak, everyone displaying more powers than they knew, the strange programming, Kikyo's seeming return.......
It was rather annoying. Star, having finihsed her food, pushed the bowls back and leant against her chair with a very faint sigh. A lock of blonde hair covered her face, and she pushed it away.

Were all these strange happenings intertwined in fate? Was unspeakable danger now looming over YCM City to take advantage of YCMaker's near permanent leave? Life was strange, Star thought, and never ended up exactly how you wanted. Like everything, YCM City seemed to have a mind of it's own...... Or, at least, less of a mind than Serebii City did.

She sighed again, then stood up. "I'm gonna go home guys, mkay?" She said, pushing her chair back in. "I'll see all you guys tommorow!" And, with a cheerful wave, she left.

After Sakura finished watching his DVD, he decided to go back to the game section. 'By this time now, the arcade should be spambot-free', he thought. He got off the chair he was sitting on and went to the first floor of the club.

"I hope that the bots are gone but for my safety, I'm bringing my katana once again", he said to himself as he picked up Ryusora from its cabinet once more. "I can probably deal with bots or whoever without needing to use it, but I can't take that chance"

Once Sakura finished preparing, he picked up his skateboard and walked outside onto the street. The spambots that Sakura froze in ice a while ago still remained in their suspended positions.

"Time to go have some fun", Sakura said happily as he skateboarded to the Games section again. "Maybe after I finish, I'll go have a drink at the Jolteon Clan"

"Woah, what was that?" the Jolta duo heard the thud on the ceiling. "We can almost smell it.... so familiar..."
The Jolta duo then noticed Star leave. "Goodbye Star, seeya later."

OoC: They're quarter vampire. They smell well.

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourself. Past closin' time, yet someone hasn't come... ah well. Lets investigate."

The duo sprouted Angel wings and took a long-cut to the roof. They saw Avielle, and Hiyama.
"I know that guy..." the duo muttered in unison. "One of our first friends here..." they said as they landed and retracted their wings. "So that was the thud." they said in an ordinary voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rarrrawrr..." the blob-like thing was still walking. It found itself not in YCM City anymore. It could almost sense its other half.
"YES!" it shouted it a Captain Falcon Voice. It then slithered towards the scent with high agility.

Meanwhile, in the jar, its other half was shaking to escape.

"I finally get to enjoy some games without me having to fight", Sakura said happily as he went into one of the Game district's arcades. "Maybe I'll go try to win at the Rep Time Bomb game again. Last time, I came close but I'll win this time around"

He walked into the arcade towards the game, but found it to be in ruins. Sakura immediately thought of it as the work of another spambot attack.

"I have no doubt that a spambot did this", he thought. "But it's alright; there are still other games I haven't tried yet"

With that being said, Sakura went over to another game to try and score himself more stuff.

[B]Star "Wish" Luna
En Route to Home[/B]

Star whipped out her skateboard. It may have been dark, but she knew these street blind-folded. And trust me, she's done that.

She kicked off, and sped down the lit streets of YCM. A few cars drove by, other skatebaorders waved as they passed, and pedestrians moved aside as she skated along. Skateboarders are awesome. Seriously.

After a while, she turned off into the RP section, and sped past RP buildings, lights glowing as RPs advertised that they were Aceppting or not. To be fair dinkum, Star just wanted to get home. No more RPs today. Too late, too much.

She flipped off and skateboard and it hit the wall gently. That was her way of getting nicely off a skateboard. Grabbing the skateboard, she put it under one arm, and pulled out her keys with her other hand. "Damn keys" She muttered, fidling with the lock. After a moment, it opened. Light shone in her face from inside, and she blinked. Re-adjusting quickly, she walked inside, closing and lockin the door behing her. Leaning her skateboard against the wall first, she flopped onto the couch. Picking up the remote, she turned on the TV.

"Big Bang Theory is on tonight. Don't wanna miss this new episode"

[B]Kikyo
Wherever the hell her base is bruh[/B]

Kikyo hurried back to her base and placed the jar on the table. The jar shook viloently as the goop inside tried to escape.
"Knock it off." She muttered, switching on her pad.

"Yfitnedi dna Erotser" She commanded. The pad shook slightly, and a small panel opened on the table. Out from the panel came a mechanicla hand, which grabbed the jar. Turning back, it took the jar below the table, and the table lit up with flourescent lights, like an X-Ray. The jar could clearly be seen, the spambot liquid inside shuddering violently.

Rays of light shot at the liquid, making the liquid turn a fashionable array of colors. After a moment, it stopped, and the jar was lifted out of the table. The liquid still quivered.

"You can leave now." Kikyo said. Grabbing the jar, shewalked up some stairs to the roof, and threw the jar off the edge, first loosening the lock on the jar's lid.

"Job done." Kikyo murmured, pulling out a phone like contraption. Lists and lists of DNA codes flashed on the screen, before she pocketed it again.

Sakura was on his way back to the C&O section once again. On his board were prizes that he had won from playing some of the games. They were small ones but he didn't mind.

"I finally got some time to myself without me having to fight another spambot", he thought as he raced back to the C&O section. "Now I'll go stop off at Jolteon once again; hopefully I can go get a snack there before going back to my place"

As Sakura entered the C&O district towards the cafe, he saw the ruins of some spambots lying on the ground again. They were on the ground with their heads open, but there were no chips. Someone must've had the same idea as him to scan them. Or the mastermind behind them took them back to create more.

"I'm in no mood for thinking about spambots", Sakura thought to yourself. "I already got enough chips scanned for me to have a good idea of what's happening. Anyway, time to talk to some old friends and get a treat"

Sakura skated towards the Jolteon Club and knocked on the door.

"Hopefully they're still open right now", he thought.

"Sorry guys," Yellow Fever said.
"Someone's knocking on the door," Pink Crazy continued. "Chat with you later."

With that, they sprouted wings again, then did an awesome somersault from the roof and appeared behind Sakura before he knew it.
"We're supposed to be closed at this hour," Pink Crazy said.
"But you're our friend, JK- I mean, Sakura," Yellow Fever continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raurgh!(At last, I'm free!)" the Blob of Spam was finally free from the jar. It flowed out. It flowed away from the secret base.

Outside the secret base, the other half awaited. Soon, the two blobs met and merged together to become one again. Soon, the 'blob' had transformed into a raven-thing. It cawed, before phasing out of reality.

Alex, still rolling on the floor, screaming, yelled an intelligible tone that sounded a little like "Come In." He quickly gained his composure after Sakura opened the door. "Sorry. I had listen to a CreepyPasta: The Lavender Town Syndrome. Even though it was for 16+, I was SO tempted! Now, my ears are damaged!" He then goes to his Pokemon Emerald game. "I AM NOT PLAYING FIRERED. No matter how much you beg, I am not going to Lavender Town for a while." His Psyche has a Coffee float to him, and he sips it frantically until he calms down/Lily's paw jumps out of the game and slaps him.

Avielle went down the hatch on the roof and landed into the Jolteon Cafe, Avielle saw the Jolta Duo and smiled, however, That reunion had to be spoiled, A Scarlet Glow appeared around Avielle as he heard that same whisper again "[color="#FF0000"][i]They look tasty[/i][/color]", Avielle Muttered to himself "Don't you even dare, They're my friends..." "[color="#FF0000"][i]Don't be a fool Ryko Akima, I could kill you as easily as a tiny little ant[/i][/color]" "I don't care, I know you want those Spambots gone as I do, and You need me to live, So Leave them alone!" The last part he yelled a bit too loud, which would raise some eyebrows on nearby people...

Archived