YCM: The RP - Strike of the Spambots [ Started/Accepting via OoC]

Jolta

As the feed for another Spambot cut off, Insanious redirected the MegaBot to the location of the previous spambot, hoping to kill of one of these Spambot killers. "This is going to be harder than i thought.." He mumbled, trying to concentrate on the computer screens. This new Spambot was one of his greatest creations, although, not the greatest. With hidden Spam Cannons everywhere, 2 Spam Lasers inserted into the optical lenses, and many other weapons to be revealled soon, there was not many people who could stop the beast. Although, Insanious feared that if these members where serious about stopping Spambots, then he may have to deal with them himself. Luckily, no one knew that he was one of the Spambot creators. At least not yet.

As Insanious tapped away at the computers, he thought of something. He quickly ordered about 10 Normal Spambots to launch an attack on the Treehouse of Fun. With a tap on the keyboard, Insanious was teleported to the Treehouse of fun, right in front of a collapsed body. "Well, not my problem." He said, then called out to anyone in the Treehouse. "Everyone, I've just seen a batoon of Spambots, about 10 or so, heading this way!"

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Avielle saw Insanious, heard what he said, and Facepalmed, The tear and the fox disappeared and Avielle was enveloped into a flash of Scarlet light, His black hair turned Blonde, His eyes felt more menancing, his robes became a Red Skirt and a Vest, He also had gotten crystal wings, In an insane laughter, She walked up to Insanious and picked him up by the back of his neck, She hissed and said "You're such an idiot little one" She cackled into an insane laughter as she tightened her grip on Insanious...

"You think you can hurt me? Ha! [u][i][b]Shadow Stream![/b][/i][/u]" Insanious shouted, pouring the black water all over Avielle's arm. With the corrosive material all over Avielle's arm, he escaped her grip and pulled the sword from behind his back. He thought for a moment. "You know, no matter what you do to me, there is still a huge group of Spambots coming here, and theres a huge Spambot in that group!" He said, chuckling. "You do realize its pointless trying to fight me or the Spambots. No matter what you do, the Spambots keep on regenerating! And me? Well, i have my methods." He said, reaching for a small teleporter on his wrist. "Well, it was nice talking to you!" He waved, and pressed the teleporter button.

(OOC: Sorry. I thought Striker was somewhere else. Can we use more first names, if it would make sense that your character would know them?)

She once again turned to see the shorter young man that had spoken to her. Inside, she wondered why he had not wanted her to know his name, especially since he told her his name seconds later. Perhaps Anne was just joking, or joking right now. In any case, the girl was not particularly fond of jokes. Though you'd never know by looking at her.

She turned slightly when she heard Striker's words and her eyes lit up as she saw him holding a piece of the robot. She slowly extended her right hand in a 'reaching' motion, but quickly faded as he pocketed the part. She once again returned to the cold, distant look upon her face.

Everything seemed to be happening a bit fast. A mysterious and slightly threatening looking young man approached, and it seemed like a tender moment between two old friends.

The young lady spotted a blood faced man running past her and entering the (presumably nearby?) Treehouse of Fun. She contemplated following him before taking one last look at the pile of scraps on the floor. She had already gathered what she could from them the junk heap and it likely wasn't going anywhere.

She toddled over to the Treehouse of Fun, looking around her. She didn't exactly want to make a scene or "reveal the cards in her hand" right now so to speak. Trying to not draw much attention to herself, or as little attention as a small girl leaning against a bloodied and injured man could, she produced her weapon. Her banhammer.

Multi-functional and pretty damn powerful, the girl looked the young man over. She flipped the "head" part of the hammer so it would be like she was striking with the "claw" part of the hammer. The part that removes nails. She did a 'nail removing' motion towards his injuries, a white light emanating, and a bloodied and transluscent nail appearing before disappearing.

Thankfully, seconds prior a man appeared and announced the coming of ten bots. A suitable distraction as those that would tend to his wounds rushed over to prepare for a fight, or to run away and hide.

While it was able to get rid of injuries, fatigue and such would most likely still remain. Which gave her enough time to make her hammer dissappear. It dissapeared in a "glass-breaking" kind of way, similar to a keyblade from some other series. She still knelt over him, looking up every once in a while to see if any bots were coming.

Striker was analyzing the microchips when The Treehouse started to shake. [i]Not more of them,[/i] he thought as he picked up his MK-45. [i]Time to show those spambots who's boss.[/i] He walked outside his Treehouse and noticed 10 spambots heading in his direction. [i]Time to test the new Treehouse Cannon,[/i] he thought as he pressed a button on his MK-45. Suddenly, a cannon appeared in front of Striker. It was the same size as The Treehouse. It was capable of taking down planes in the case of an attack. "Time to shoot down some flies!" he yelled as he activated the cannon.

A blast came out of the cannon and destroyed the first spambot. [i]Too easy," he thought as he shot another blast. The second blast hit a spambot.

With another spambot taken down, Sakura skated back to his club. As he went back, he couldn't stop thinking about them.

"So far, I've taken out two of them but I have a feeling that I've only taken out the minor ones", he thought. "This battle's only gotten started, so I need to be on my guard at all times. I should've checked that bot's control system to see what he's really up to, but I didn't. Oh well, hopefully the one that I beat up near my club is still around."

As Sakura returned to the C&O section, he saw a pile of broken spambots near the entrance. Seeing them could only mean there was a fight a while ago.

"Since these bots are here, might as well look at their programming to see what they're up to", he said. He went over to the bots and removed some programming chips from their head, then placed them in his pocket.

"These should help me out, and of course, anyone who wants to destroy spambots like I do", Sakura said happily. "Anyway, I think I'll go stop for a snack somewhere"

Sakura looked into the distance and saw a small cafe about 240 feet away to his right. A big sign over the door read "The Jolteon Clan".

"Jolteon, huh", he said to himself. "Haven't been there for some time now, might as well go check it out again."

Once more, Sakura jumped on his board and skated towards the Jolteon Clan club.

Tristan sipped his coffee as he finished remodeling his motorcycle for what seemed like the four-hundredth time. [i]"Alright, that should just about do it."[/i] He said to himself, proudly of what he had accomplished. He looked up as he heard a slight tremor and saw that in the distance a hoard of Spam-bots were headed straight for the Treehouse of Fun. Tristan had never had any relation with the Treehouse, but he wasn't going to let anyone get hurt for no reason. He hopped on his motor and revved up the engine, before being unexpectedly struck from behind by a metallic appendage.

As the blow knocked him off his bike, he quickly jumped to his feet and looked up to see two spam-bots that resembled small sharks, joined together at the head by a metal beam. Tristan didn't spend time thinking, he immediately darted straight for the bot, jumping over their heads. The spam-bot's heads each attempted to go a separate way, and thus became vulnerable as Tristan landed on the back of the bot. Unfortunately, this was more luck than planning, Tristan hadn't expected anything like that to happen. He wasted no time, however, and delivered an incredibly powerful punch right into centre of the bot, where he noticed a circuit board. A large shock suddenly went through his arm, shooting him back, as the bot soon short-circuited and proceeded to ignite. Tristan looked up from his lying stance to see the bot melt among the flames. He tried to stand, to go help the Treehouse, but the shock had left him weak and when he tried to stand, he only collapsed as soon as he got up. [i]Ah crap.[/i] He thought to himself. [i]How do I get out of this mess?[/i]

Hiyama felt only darkness around him. He tried moving around, but it was as if his limbs were bound tight and prevented from moving. And then he suddenly saw a flash of bright light...

He opened his eyes slowly, and he rubbed them with his left hand. "Ugh...what happened?" He looked around, but the only person he saw was a yellow-haired woman kneeling beside him. "Huh? Who are you?" he asked as he slowly got off his torso off the ground. "And what happened?" He felt his forehead. "Were you...the one who healed me? If you were, then thank you," he said with a smile. Hiyama did his best to try and get off the ground. He still felt a bit fatigued, and he almost fell over from lightheadedness a time or two. He took a few deep breaths, and then exhaled after each one. He moved his previously injured arm. It didn't hurt to move it at all. "This feels great. Well, except for the previous blood loss, of course, but I think I'll be okay after a minute or two," he said in a positive manner.

"Oh, I'm sorry; I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hiyama, nice to meet you," he said, kindly smiling at the yellow-haired woman. He held out his hand for a handshake. "And you are?"

Sadly for Insanious, The Acid may have seared on Avielle, but Avielle was nowhere to be found, As Insanious disappeared, She cackled and said "Foolish mortal, He direly underestimates the power of Flandre Scarlet!" She looked at a formation of 4 spambots coming at her, She grabbed from her side a card and chanted "Loki, Give me your blessing, as I wield your Divine Blade... Spell card! Taboo:!..." She rebounded from a wall of the tree house, flying above Alex, Swinging her Iron wand down as a huge Jet of fire covered the wand, She shouted "Laevatienn!" as the wand struck the ground, Fires that were hotter than any fire you could possibly produce filled the alleyway, This fire was so hot, that it charred the sides of the alleyway, and even burned the 4 spambots so badly that there even was no ash left behind.

The tiny school girl looked at Hiyama but spoke little. A bit of a concern in her eye, but not overwhelmingly so. She offered him a hand to help him up, and presumably didn't complain if he leaned on her slightly.

A blank expression as she looked at him, then back to his hand. It wasn't exactly the right time to be making chit chat. There were 10 spambots gunning for the tree house, and Striker only took down two of them.

Her shair stood on ends and dramatic wind or whatever seemed to appear for added effect.

Still looking directly at him, she suddenly pointed her right hand outwards, aiming towards the entrance of the tree house. A bolt rushed from her finger tips towards the door and a meter or so past it, blowing up a robot. Disappointed, she had hoped to look through it, discover it's IP address, where it came from, and prevent them from coming. But it seemed she'd be unable to at this rate.

Her eyes never left, a direct hit with accurate aim without even looking. She at last took his hand, a tingle of static that quickly dissipated. "Call me Pika" she stated simply before letting go.

She turned towards the direction of the door, away from Hiyama. "There's more coming by the way."

Taisen looked upon everything that was going on as he punched one of the Spambots so hard it's armor caved in. "It's too easy...way too easy..." He tore out the
Spambot's gears and circutry and found that they had no recall point data he could see. "These things aren't built to retreat. Duh Taisen..." With that Taisen walked away from the Treehouse and Jolteon's cafe' honestly tired of the easy fights, tired of killing weak little spambots, tired of YCM as a whole. "God...how many years has it been since i fought a man worth fighting?" He traveled to an old, almost abandoned area of C&O. A place called Neo-Arcadia. A remnant of a schism that once rocked Absolute Powerforce. Similar in nature to the schism that rocked him now. "Insanious? That's your name isn't it? Assuming what i saw with Flandre was legit you've got something to do with these Spambots and where they're being sent...Am i right?" Taisen asked awaiting some form of answer.

As Sakura got closer to the Jolteon Club's building, he saw the twins, Yellow and Pink Crazy outside the place. He waved to the two of them as he skated over to the door. It was open so Sakura could see inside. The room was slightly destroyed, most likely from an uninvited guest. Some members were still in there having drinks.

"Looks like you guys got hit a little bit by one of those bots", Sakura said to the twins. "I kinda intended to get a snack here, but I'll go ahead and let you clean up a little bit. I'll be back though, so don't worry, I haven't forgotten about ya!"

With that, Sakura skated towards Club Espeon to analyze the chips he took out of the spambots.

"Just I thought", Sakura said to himself, "this war's only beginning"

Flandre looked at the mess that she had made as a Lightning bolt flew past her ear and hit another Spambot, She sighed and said to herself "Still only killed 4, Take out any and every hint of parts in it, They Regenerate... I'll let them find out the hard way...", She walked back and saw Striker shooting the Spambots, the crystals on her wings Shattered and Reformed rapidly, Sending a Huge amount of Crystal shards flying at the Spambots, She cackled with insanity as she was feeling the thrill of the battle

Hiyama took Pika's hand, feeling momentary static. "Alright, Pika," he said smiling. He stood up on his own, which he was able to do now that he wan't so lightheaded, and he brought up his profile interface. He brought out his entire microphone set and megaphone, plugging the two together with a special adaptor, and he aimed the megaphone at the spambots which were attacking the treehouse.

An unexpected breeze blew through his hair. "Looks like it's time to perform," he said as if he were on stage for a concert. He yelled into the microphone at the top of his lungs, but nothing was heard.
Not yet anyway. The next second, a loud bellowing sound erupted, engulfing the targeted spambots in a massive wave of sound. Hiyama saw copious amounts of steam blowing from the spambots' joints, and so all he did was simply snap his fingers. All was quiet for one second, but then he glanced over at the spambots. Multiple, tiny explosions erupted from each of the spambots' joints, and they soon fell to the ground; sparks flying due to short-curcuiting.
"Oops..I think the RP District would've put that as overpowered...more self-control...darnitdarnitdarnit," he whispered to himself as he facepalmed. He put his microphone and megaphone away, and took out his meter stick. He slowly walked out of the building, unsure of whether or not there were still more spambots. He had his stick turn into a sword, and began looking for more spambots to eliminate.

Insanious spun around at the new voice. "Yeah, thats my name, and youre.... Taisen, right?" Iinsanious replied to him. "Well, I do know a bit about Spambots, why do you ask?" Insanious said, curious about this new arrival. "What I want to know is who's side are you on? YCM or Spam? Maybe Neither? Maybe Both?" Insanious asked, questiongly. It was a question he asked himself regularly, just to make sure of his reasons. As he waited for a reply, he realized that the MegaBot would still be tunneling to the C&O district. He hoped he wouldn't miss the big show that would make.

Striker was pleased with the progress of the Treehouse defense. He shot down two while some of the others took out another six. There were still two spambots left. "You guys better hang on to something! Things are going to get windy!" yelled Striker as his ring turned purple.

Slowly, a tornado formed near the spambots. Striker was controling the path of it so that it hit the spambots. "It is a shame that these spambots are pathetic. I was hoping for a challenge."

The tornado hit the first spambot and easily ripped it to shreds. The second spambot started shooting its spam lasers at the Treehouse, which caused panic for the customers inside. [i]Time to end this one,[/i] said Striker as he directed the tornado at the second spambot. The spambot noticed the tornado and tried to escape, but it too was ripped to shreds. "Is everyone alright!"

Sakura was up on his computer, scanning the chips he extracted from the spambots. He only had three or four and all were from the C&O district, but to Sakura, those were enough.

"Every single one of them has the exact same command: cause chaos around YCM City", Sakura said as he finished scanning the last microchip. "It's a simple command but yet it's an effective way of creating panic"

Just then, he heard a loud rumbling outside. Sakura ran to the window and saw around five spambots coming from the east, heading towards the club.

"Great, more spambots and they're heading my direction", he said angrily. "Oh well, I guess I gotta use this then"

Sakura's left arm began to glow red, which signified that a water style attack would be unleashed. He formed a hand seal and instantly, a water dragon appeared above the Espeon building.

"Water Release: Dragon Surge!", Sakura yelled.

The water dragon swooped down from the 129 ft. height and hit the spambots. Two of the bots were immediately destroyed on the spot, while the other three got out with only minor scratches. However, those ones ran away afterwards.

"That should teach those bots not to mess with me", Sakura said afterwards.

The girl was shaken, but not stirred. She shook her hands, and shook her legs. Both of them still appeared to be attached. She looked at Striker as he asked.

She gave Striker a quick thumbs up and a weak smile before going back to her typical dull and disinterested look.

She surveyed the scene before turning her back to Striker and Hiyama. "What did you find while examining the piece you took?" she asked, no inflection or anything to the tone of her voice.

Star breezed through her RPs, talking quickly. She wasn't really in the mood, but it was her duty to be a part of these RPs and keep them alive. She WASN'T having a repeat of Pokemorph Legends or Team Pokemon vs Team Disaster. Nor the other RP that, she rightfully doubted, anyone even remembered. The name itself was beggining to alude her. And that seriously sucks for one who some say had the memory of an elephant.

She grabbed hr skateboard again for the upteenth time, and kicked off, expecting contact with either ground or wall to assist her.

What she got was neither.

Her foot hit metal, which rose quickly, causing her to flip high off her skateboard. As she span, she grabbed her skateboard again, and saw her assilant. A Spambot. Finally. Some entertainment at last.

She landed on her skateboard and sped around the spambot in examination. It was shaped like a unicorn, which could be a really off-putting. Especially as Star happened to like unicorns. But it had three horns and super sharp hooves. That paired with metallic eyes and sharp "teeth" made it easy enough to discern from a real unicorn.

As she skatd, she ripped her necklace off and held it high. "STAR MACHINE, I CALL YOU!" She cried, jumping of her skateboard with the aim of landing on the spambot. As she was in mid-air, she acquired a large, Jirachi shaped mecha, golden on the top and silver for the rest. Star patterns where etched on the silver, and a small bubble where Jirachi's head would be was where Star now sat.

"Eat stars Spambot!" She yelled, aiming one of the blaster cannon arms. From the sky stars unseen before appeared and fell, focused on the Star Mecha. The Machine absorbed them all, and fired several. Each was a color of the rainbow, and had various effects. Several blue stars clustered and exploded in watery waves, and several red stars burst into flames.

Wish enjoyed herself in estroying this spambot when a splitting headache split hr mind. She yelled, and gripped her chair tight. She recognized this pain, this feeling.

Kikyo had re-arisen. (Doesn't make sense but you know what I mean)

Taisen looked at Insanious. "The bots are easy to kill...and frankly boring to fight. Do you know what it's like being a warrior by profession? It means you can't live without violence...violence becomes a part of you. The biggest part. It's like an addiction...like getting high. The stronger the guy I fight...the better the high. I've been suffering withdrawl for far too long. And honestly...everyone's just so full of sh*t nowadays...i'm with the side that gives me a bigger rush...a better high...so i guess i'm with Spam." Taisen said contemplating the palms of his hands turning them from fist to hand a few times. Just to see the weapon his own body was. "And yourself?"

Alex was surrounded by Spambots in the RP section. 7 Spambots, 1 Alex. He noticed one of the Cafes have 3 Keyblades on it; this was one he worked at, and he saved from closing. As the 7 all used their attack, he summoned the 3 Keyblades, off their pedestals, and into the Spambots. "Psyche: Surroundings. Clench." The 3 Keyblades spun around the group, and Alex floated upwards, and the Blades sliced and diced the seven into Pieces. Doing this, he flew away from the section, and landed in the C&O section, right in the doorway of The Treehouse, speaking this before going unconscious(The one downside to attacks of these caliber): "7. Spambots. In the RP section. Dead."

Sakura was up in his office once again. He went outside a while earlier to retrieve the spambot's microchips and scanned them like he did with the other ones.

"These two bots have a different command set from the ones earlier", he remarked after reading the commands on his computer. "The first four I scanned just said 'create chaos around YCM City'. These two read 'Spam the Espeon club'. So these ones were specifically made to bring my club down, which I'm not too surprised about. This place's already had one bot from a few months back but me and some of the members handled that ourselves. Although I want to fully analyze those spambots I took out, so I'll go ahead and drag them into the parking lot. It's too dangerous to bring them into the HQ"

Sakura went back outside to drag the two spambots into his club's parking lot. To his surprise, they were pretty light so he could drag both at a time without hurting himself. Once he got them there, Sakura formed a hand seal and a square barrier composed of ice materialized and surrounded the two bots.

"This ice barrier should hold these bots even if their maker figures out a way to revive them", Sakura said confidently. "But I should go find some more of these bots in the other sections. Since the bots might be harder to fight, better bring Ryūsora again"

Sakura went back inside the club to grab his katana and skateboard before returning and jumping in his car. He started up the engine and zoomed off.

"Let's just hope I don't get more spambot attacks", Sakura thought as he drove out of C&O. "I haven't the time to be dealing with continual spam."

Hiyama walked out of the building with meter-sword in hand, ready for any leftover spambots. It was at that moment that a member crashed right in front of him, which caught him slightly by surprise. "7 dead spambots in the RP section? That spells trouble." [i]But...that tremor from earlier...I could have sworn that was nothing ordinary.[/i] Hiyama dragged the now-unconscious member back into the building, placed him somewhere safe, and brought up his profile interface. "Let's see...Friend List...PM Jolta."
He wrote the PM as fast as he could. "Possible serious trouble heading your way. Prepare for something big. I'm on my way."

Hiyama sent the message, closed his profile interface, and ran to the one place he could think of where Jolta could be: The Jolteon Clan.
[i]I hope I'm not too late[/i], he thought to himself as he ran to the Jolteon Clan cafe.

Alex awoke about 30 minutes later, a lot later than usual. He looked up and noticed the place was empty. Alex proceeded to quick-heat some leftover Pizza and gobble it down, with a Cola. He then grabbed his new BMX, and rode off. The radio station from a far-off city was, ironically, playing "Far Away" by Nickelback, on a radio connected to his bike. He rode to the News Center, and checked to make sure it was Spambot-free, for now. He then rode off, crashing through a Spambot in the Grocery Store on the way. "Motherf***ing Bot trying to steal our food." He exclaims as he throws a Rootbeer bottle behind him. It explodes.

Kikyo crossed her arms as she sat comfortably in the non-windowed room. She had to admit, this future place was quite neat. But those of Yacama Tribe had to be brought down. And these spambpots were a perfect way of doing so.
She spoke a command in ancient dialect, an d a small pad lit up the the table. It projected a virtual image above it, making it a kind of touch pad.
Kikyo, using the virtual touch pad, researched information. These people of YCM City HAD to be decendants of the Yacama Tribe. This article she had found depicted finding bodies similar in stature to some those in YCM City. VERY similar. Coincidence? Kikyo thought not.
She closed her eyes in concentration, focusing her mind. She saw through the eyes of her reincarnation, Star Luna, who yelled when the headache set it. Kikyo smiled faintly as she memerised the key pads and controls. Focusing harder, she lightly sweeped Star's mind for information on the weaponry of the machine, which caused Star to yell again. The impertinent brat.
Her work complete, Kikyo opened her eyes, releasing her sweep of Star. All the information remained in her mind, and she read it again.
"Interesting" She murmured. Speaking again in ancient dialect, words scrolled onto the virtual screen in the same dialect. If one looked closely, some words were similar to modern day English, which meant that Kikyo had told the computer to write down what she had seen for later use.
Kikyo pressed the small glowing pad on the table and the virtual screen dissapeared.
She leant back and smiled. All she needed was to properly reasearch the abilities of Star's companions. Even those she hardly knew. Those blasted Jolta Twins, the often thought female Sakura/Rua, the damned Alex Exodia, the musician Taisen, the fellow Hiyama, the undercover mod PikaPerson. There were more, like RP buddies of Star. And some Star didn't really know. But that didn't matter. Only those who constantly defeated spambots were considered a threat. And threats needed to be eliminated.

Star slumped in her chair, breathing deeply. The spambot she'd ruthlessly attacked lay still, and she could feel the headache fading away slowly. But what was Kikyo doing? She'd gone to far this time. Too far. Seeing through her eyes was bad enough, but sweeping her mind? The stupid socceress. She probably felt Star's pain and enjoyed it, the way she'd sweeped.

She leant foward and rested her head on a bare spot on the control panel. Her head hurt bad. Moving hurt more. So much as moving a little finger sent a painful thrust through her mind. Her best option was to get immeaditely to the Jolteon Clan. All she hoped was that she didn't faint before she landed.

Sitting up slowly, she gunned the engine, sending a loud rrrrrrrrrr echoing through the City. Sending the ship into a hover, she began to speed towards the Jolteon Clan.

Going home was not an option.

Not at this point.

Her mind ached badly, but she saw C&O ahead. Swerving to avoid The Treehouse of Fun, she sent herself grinding to a stop, which, in turn, threw her against the window of the bubble, breaking it. She tumbled out with a low groan as her vsion slipped away..

(OOC: I'm almost enjoying bashing my character up like hell. It's the Ashmin effect. I LOVE THAT EFFECT. MAN OH MAN)

Archived