Akatsuki of YCM: The Last Stand

DL 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..um...maybe not 2 years

Maybe a year or so....I think around 50 chapters or so are left...

More than that bro, probably somewhere in between is most accurate.

I'd really like to see a Naruto-Sasuke rematch before the end though...

Dang it I would have chosen Itachi [He's my fave naruto char]

Konoha please 

and Neji Hyuga if it's alright [I can't afford A rank yet]

I was so confused, but then I looked at the front page.

DL, you need to update that to Remo, among other things >.>

There have been rumores that there might be a third naruto when sasuke and naruto are old but they better come up with something juicy,like naruto is hokage,or sasuke turns good again. ETC ETC. But anyway I'd say like 80 chapters or so

There have been rumores that there might be a third naruto when sasuke and naruto are old but they better come up with something juicy,like naruto is hokage,or sasuke turns good again. ETC ETC. But anyway I'd say like 80 chapters or so

Nah, I doubt that'll happen. The only reason Dragon Ball got a 3rd anime series was because it was, well, Dragon Ball.

Naruto is very popular, sure, but I don't think it'd warrant a 3rd series. If anything had a chance after it ends, it'd be One Piece.

If there was a 3rd Naruto though, I hope Kishimoto would be used as a creative consultant or have some say with story direction, otherwise I don't think it'd be very good.

Nah, I doubt that'll happen. The only reason Dragon Ball got a 3rd anime series was because it was, well, Dragon Ball.

Naruto is very popular, sure, but I don't think it'd warrant a 3rd series. If anything had a chance after it ends, it'd be One Piece.

If there was a 3rd Naruto though, I hope Kishimoto would be used as a creative consultant or have some say with story direction, otherwise I don't think it'd be very good.

I think it can work

if they make it exactly like Kyubi Shards- *shot*

^That's true. And who knows, maybe the distant lands all have a "theme" of sorts. Theirs is ninjas, we have a samurai country, there could be a technology state, or ocean explorers, they could actually have fun with that if they do it right.

Exactly what I'm trying to say,if there is a third series there lots of stuff would be expanded out into the open!

By the way stupid thing here, I just noticed in shippuden that Yamato's voice actor is also Itachi's voice actor [He's boss!]

By the way stupid thing here, I just noticed in shippuden that Yamato's voice actor is also Itachi's voice actor [He's boss!]

Eh?

Yamato's seiyuu is Rikiya Koyama and Itachi's is Hideo Ishikawa.

And their English VA's are Troy Baker and Crispin Freeman.

Are you mixing up something?

I just realized we haven't seen Yamato in literally 2 years.

Dang.

Eh?

Yamato's seiyuu is Rikiya Koyama and Itachi's is Hideo Ishikawa.

And their English VA's are Troy Baker and Crispin Freeman.

Are you mixing up something?

I just realized we haven't seen Yamato in literally 2 years.

Dang.

LOL,well they both sound alike at times and I ment the English VA's oh well.

Anyway, I seriously hope they come up with a way to repent viewers with Neji's death,or I will be very angry at Kishimoto

Do you mind spoiling that last part, bro? One of our members here hasn't fully caught up and I don't want to spoil him any further than we already have before if I can help it >.>

[spoiler=But regarding what you said]

I was really bummed when Neji died too, but in a way I feel like it completed his character and I wouldn't want that tampered with. Him being able to have complete freedom of his destiny and choosing to die the way he wanted, protecting his friends, was the best thing he could get.

And surely Naruto'll avenge him by taking down Obito and Madara.[/spoiler]

Do you mind spoiling that last part, bro? One of our members here hasn't fully caught up and I don't want to spoil him any further than we already have before if I can help it >.>

[spoiler=But regarding what you said]

I was really bummed when Neji died too, but in a way I feel like it completed his character and I wouldn't want that tampered with. Him being able to have complete freedom of his destiny and choosing to die the way he wanted, protecting his friends, was the best thing he could get.

And surely Naruto'll avenge him by taking down Obito and Madara.[/spoiler]

True,but still I'm pissed off. Also i haven't read much manga either xD

So much this

I might get UNS3 Just because of the PS4

>.> I'm probably going to get the PS4 just as the PS5 comes out or when Sony goes bankrupt and fails

Getting the system just before its network shuts down for bankruptcy seems like a good plan of action.

Archived