• Last Reply

Seems legit...

Tootie Bootie in The Village Hidden in History

You're in, welcome son.

Dragon Ball Z

One Piece

Naruto

D.O.N

Anyone ever played Battle Stadium D.O.N?

Nnnno, but I have my eye on that Jump Ultimate Star thing coming out in Japan soon. Really really hope they localize it.

I need a crossover I can get behind. Just saw the one with DBZ, One Piece and Toriko and while I enjoyed it, it could've been loads better IMO.

Jump chapters are late today...

[quote name="BT " post="6178598" timestamp="1365552887"]Dragon Ball Z One Piece Naruto   D.O.N   Anyone ever played Battle Stadium D.O.N?[/quote] Seems a bit foolish if ya ask me. But I never even heard of it until now. Does it have some sort of story mode? /google

You're in, welcome son.

Nnnno, but I have my eye on that Jump Ultimate Star thing coming out in Japan soon. Really really hope they localize it.

I need a crossover I can get behind. Just saw the one with DBZ, One Piece and Toriko and while I enjoyed it, it could've been loads better IMO.

Jump chapters are late today...

Yeah, the Jump Ultimate Star games are good. You ever play the DS one? I never got hang of controls and just botton mashed and screen mashed and won :/

Seems a bit foolish if ya ask me. But I never even heard of it until now. Does it have some sort of story mode? /google

Unfortunately, there was no story, but you win credits for a slot machine to win characters, and there are stipulations to win a credit

at the end they fought for mutton... Naruto, Luffy, and Goku -_-

Hmmm... what kind of phone?

iPhone: on your keyboard (Key pad? What's it called on a phone?), there should a a button with a bunch of symbols. Hit that one, and it should change the layout of the buttons.

Older phone: hold the "Pound button" (The one that looks like a tic-tac-toe square) and it'll pull up a menu of symbols.

I'm guessing your phone isn't a slide-out key pad. You'd know how to do that.

It's a smart phone, not an iPhone though

[spoiler= ok I figured out how to do it!!]So Sasuke is a good guy now? That happened really quickly...and it was kinda weird the way he apologized to Karin. And what's Orochimaru's deal? I think he might be plotting something on the side bit at this point anything goes I guess. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Nah bro it's more like]

Sasuke's back to the way he was at the start of Shippuden. I think all that's left for him now though is a redemptive death or something like that.

He isn't the problem concerning Karin though, she's the one who snapped and came crawling back to the dude that stabbed her in cold blood.

I don't even know what's going on with Orochimaru right now; I'm thinking he's connected with all those other parts of his soul, including the one trapped in Itachi's eternal genjutsu and that's what's calmed him down, but hard to say.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Yeah, I know what you mean]

I've only been waiting for this fight for a forever and a half.

But think about it.

How in the hell could Sasuke begin to take Naruto the way he is now? He'd need some major upgrade and there's pretty much no way to do that without it blatantly being an asspull on Kishi's part.

In which case, Kishi might be doing the same thing Toriyama did with DBZ. Goku never did actually beat Vegeta in a fight despite being acknowledged as stronger for most of the series.

They might do a bout of rivalry at the end, if Sasuke lives that long.

I'm game to see a fight between them though, I hope Kishi could work it in somehow. But if he's forcing it, then maybe it should be saved for a movie/OVA that Studio Pierrot can dish out.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Or...]Sasuke could perhaps subdue Kurama's power before they fight. Or, more in-character, Naruto may willingly ask  Kurama not to interveine in their fight, for friendship n shiz.[/spoiler]

By the way guys, if the spoiler talk could be cut short, that would be great. I'm on the fence about them being short posts or not, given not everyone will want to read beyond the five or six words that make up the spoiler.

We just need DMG to buckle down and catch up with the manga and we're all good =P

At least he's gotten to the Pain fight, right DMG?

[spoiler=Well, there is one way.]Madara and/or Obito decide to make Sasuke in the Juubi's host in an attempt to bring Sasuke back to their side. Sasuke goes crazy, and Naruto has to come to terms with the fact that he must kill Sasuke.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Eh]

Sasuke could become the host, maybe. But I don't see Naruto killing him at all. The whole point of their conflict was to stress how important friendship is to Naruto and how Sasuke is one of his biggest obstacles in his dream of ending the cycle of hatred.

If Sasuke dies, he'll die in redemption. If he lives, he'll live in repentance. At least, that's the way I'm seeing it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Or...]Sasuke could perhaps subdue Kurama's power before they fight. Or, more in-character, Naruto may willingly ask  Kurama not to interveine in their fight, for friendship n shiz.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=It's funny]

A few years back, I was thinking that Sasuke/Madara would find a way to take control of Kurama and use him/Naruto to attack the Hidden Leaf Village and cause mayhem after we found out the Sharingan could control him.

But then Pain happened.

And then Juubi happened.

If the Sharingan could suppress Naruto's Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode, I'm sure Obito and Madara would have done that by now. I'm not sure if it bypassed that because it's Naruto utilizing it with full control, or if it's a question of willpower, but I'd say it isn't a factor to consider anymore.

Naruto asking to fight without it would be cool. It's actually what I wanted back when he first acquired the new form, to only rely on Sage Mode since Sasuke doesn't technically have a power-up.

But there's this page...

Which bugged the crap out of me, but whatever.[/spoiler]

There's a fight with Pain?

Lol, I kid. I've been reading the spoilers anyway, so there's really no point in them being there. =p

But, no, I haven't read up on Naruto. Or seen it since... well... back when Sakura discovered Sai's Bingo Book.

Partly cause that was the last episode I saw was on the tele, and partly cause I haven't had access to much of anything in the way of TV since December.

Only reason I started watching Fairy Tail was cause I saw Season 1-3 on sale and bought it. Watching Wolf's Rain now.

Oh.

Alright, to hell with all that then.

I don't really watch TV either anymore. Even the shows that I do watch, I usually end up watching them online.

The computer's the way of the future, man.

Naruto has computers, right? I think the only ones we've seen were the generator from the Chunin Exams and one on Iruka's desk during the same arc.

For some reason, my computer cannot open the spoilers unless I quote the posts, its really annoying. I think its because you guys are clicking enter after the [spoiler=...] part.

Well, I kinda like the way Naruto's story is going in the manga ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Donovyyyyyn! You're supposed to read the manga, dude. How are you supposed to keep current with all of the good, not tainted by idiotic americans stuff if you don't read the manga. =.=

*shrug* I just don't wanna read it, that's all. I'm at least reading Fairy Tail. Started after the Orachion Seis, cause that's where my box of discs left off. At first I was a bit disappointed to learn that the cliffhanger in my discs was part of a filler, cause it was shaping up to be a decent fight, but, hey. Took a few days to catch up on it, but it was worth it.

Archived