Akatsuki of YCM: The Last Stand

DL 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Dead club?  D:  Thank you guys for the amazing journey of this club.  I started it just thinking I'd get like 5 members and it'd last maybe a month.  Welp...  Try 4 years..  Thank you guys.  I have made many great friends through this club.  Sadly many of them aren't here any more.  But thank you to those that were here the whole way through.  Thank you DL and Fusion for keeping this club going for an extra 3 years XD  All in all.  Thanks to all :D

Dead club?  D:  Thank you guys for the amazing journey of this club.  I started it just thinking I'd get like 5 members and it'd last maybe a month.  Welp...  Try 4 years..  Thank you guys.  I have made many great friends through this club.  Sadly many of them aren't here any more.  But thank you to those that were here the whole way through.  Thank you DL and Fusion for keeping this club going for an extra 3 years XD  All in all.  Thanks to all :D

No. Thank you for making this club for Naruto fans and such. Thanks Aa'une

• 5 weeks later...

Might be the fact that Kakashi doesn't have a lot of Chakra. (As noted by the fact using his Sharingan leaves him out of commission for a couple days, or at the very least utterly exhausted. Plus the fact he's said it himself.) It might be that Chidori doesn't use as much, so therefore it's easier for him to handle. Or maybe he just has more experience using other jutsu, and therefore doesn't use Rasengan very much. You know how it works, old habits and such. I dunno, I'm way behind on Naruto...

Might be the fact that Kakashi doesn't have a lot of Chakra. (As noted by the fact using his Sharingan leaves him out of commission for a couple days, or at the very least utterly exhausted. Plus the fact he's said it himself.) It might be that Chidori doesn't use as much, so therefore it's easier for him to handle. Or maybe he just has more experience using other jutsu, and therefore doesn't use Rasengan very much. You know how it works, old habits and such. I dunno, I'm way behind on Naruto...

It still doesn't explain how they forgot about what sharingan's main power was supposed to be

I like it, but the problem is that people easily get left behind and it's easier to forget rather important details

Like, what happened to Kakashi knowing Rasengan? Was there a reason it was never used again?

Or the fact that the Sharingan can copy almost any jutsu? Regardless of type?

I guess you got a point there, but I think all Kishi needed to do was do some stuff with Team 8 and Guy the same way he did with Team 10. He handled them very well IMO.

As for Kakashi, well, he developed Chidori because Lightning Rasengan's apparently impossible. 

think Raikiri is bettter or at least equal to it though, otherwise he wouldn't bother with it over Rasengan.

The Sharingan can't copy Kekkai Genkai because those jutsus are composed of at least two elements. That's why Kakashi wouldn't be able to use Haku's Ice or whatever else because he can't simulate two elements with it.

That, and what DMG said.

I was thinking of the Kekkei Genkai as well, but less for the fact that it would require two or more elements, and more for the fact that it requires the actual bloodline trait to be done properly, which is why Kakashi is always wiped after he has used the Sharingan. He doesn't have that bloodline trait, since he is not an uchiha, so while he CAN use the Sharingan, it taxes him a whole lot more than an uchiha. Plus, Kakashi is old. He may be mre experienced, but he is still past his prime, and so would tire out more quickly.

As to the elements, I think Ice would be an advanced form of Water, as well as Acid. There's a reason why it's called the Village Hiddin in the MIST, people.

On that note, here are the elements that I think have specific advanced element forms that we have seen thus far.

Air > Dust

Fire > Scorch

Water > Ice/Acid

Earth

Lightning

I forget if there are advanced forms of Earth and Lightning that have been shown, but there probably have.

Also, The reason why Kakashi couldn't properly do the Rasengan is because...well, I'll just let this piece do the talking for me.

5.jpg

Also,hi.

Yeah but he can at least do all sorts

perhaps EVEN THOUSANDS?

HOW WAS THAT FORGOTTEN?

Seriously, they could have advanced the Sharingan's powers more towards what the logical evolution should be

not this power that can create apparently omnipotent beings that can create reality and whatnot

I mean

It'd amount to a bunch of different elemental jutsus, sure. But why settle for being a jack of all trades when you can be a master in a specific craft?

Kishi could've made some enemies resistant to Lightning that would've forced Kakashi to try out different moves, but with the way things have gone, he's used his own unique style that he's best at.

Just cause Chuck Norris can kill you with over 1000 different methods, if he can do it with one punch, he'll do it with one punch, you know?

@Shadow-He's wiped after using it because he doesn't have Uchiha blood that helps sustain it.

I just feel like I don't like how Kakashi has been downgraded to another mangekyo puppet (sidethought: wouldn't it be interesting if the Mangekyo power was sort of sentient on it's own, and basically made the user more and more corrupt, as a direct consequence of using its abilities)

I was fine with Itachi given how taxing it was on him

I was barely fine with Sasuke because plot progression

I was NOT OKAY with the sudden introduction of Izanami and what not

Also, The reason why Kakashi couldn't properly do the Rasengan is because...well, I'll just let this piece do the talking for me.

Isn't that the scene where he does Rasengan to lighten Naruto up (I might just be mixing this up with another Naruto/Kakashi/Yamato/Field moment)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfXBN_Tq6Mc

Also, I'm aware Kakashi can't copy Kekkei Genkai, I was just annoyed that he basically sticks to Raikiri and the sharingan for most fights that he shows up in

He's a lightning elementalist, and he's the copy ninja, and he's so good at it that he can win most if not all of his fights with it, save for anything sneaky, such as Naruto trying to spoil the ending of his book in order to get the bells off of him at the start of Shippuden. Why fix what isn't broken? Him trying to do something new just because of how often a tried and true method actually works is like if I started trying to do something different with my Veteran Commander in PvP, just because someone didn't like how I fought.

Speaking of, does anyone on here play Elsword? I already suspect that Creator did at some point, since one of his previous posts from I don't know how far back has a picture of Eve in it, probably as the Code Empress, if I'm right.

He's a lightning elementalist, and he's the copy ninja, and he's so good at it that he can win most if not all of his fights with it, save for anything sneaky, such as Naruto trying to spoil the ending of his book in order to get the bells off of him at the start of Shippuden. Why fix what isn't broken? Him trying to do something new just because of how often a tried and true method actually works is like if I started trying to do something different with my Veteran Commander in PvP, just because someone didn't like how I fought.

Well yeah, but given that this is for entertainment purposes and not a PvP, aka a competition, and us viewers would probably like to see something other than the same old, same old (that is really weird to type)

I just feel like I don't like how Kakashi has been downgraded to another mangekyo puppet (sidethought: wouldn't it be interesting if the Mangekyo power was sort of sentient on it's own, and basically made the user more and more corrupt, as a direct consequence of using its abilities)

I was fine with Itachi given how taxing it was on him

I was barely fine with Sasuke because plot progression

I was NOT OKAY with the sudden introduction of Izanami and what not

Isn't that the scene where he does Rasengan to lighten Naruto up (I might just be mixing this up with another Naruto/Kakashi/Yamato/Field moment)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfXBN_Tq6Mc

Also, I'm aware Kakashi can't copy Kekkei Genkai, I was just annoyed that he basically sticks to Raikiri and the sharingan for most fights that he shows up in

That actually would be interesting. I think El was going somewhere with that in his Naruto fic way back when.

Izanami, eh, I didn't really have any strong feelings about it. I knew it was coming though when I looked into the Shinto legend Mangekyo powers are based on, so it's not like Kishi decided to do that on a whim.

I can respect that. Though I think Shadow has a point in if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Kakashi probably could do a bunch of different stuff if he needed to, but I think so far he simply hasn't need to divert from his main fighting style.

But hey, final battle ain't over yet. He could surprise us.

I thought the entertainment value of the show came from the Title Character thinking he's someone special. Kakashi's there mainly to make sure he doesn't kill himself doing something stupid. Let's face it, without Kakashi there to keep him in line, Naruto would have died trying to fight Zabuza.

Well yeah, Zabuza was one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen and Naruto was a Genin fresh out of the academy. Course he would have died.

I wouldn't hold that against him though, since they were unknowingly assigned to an A-rank mission which was way out of their skill set.

That actually would be interesting. I think El was going somewhere with that in his Naruto fic way back when.

We haven't talked in a while ;_;

Izanami, eh, I didn't really have any strong feelings about it. I knew it was coming though when I looked into the Shinto legend Mangekyo powers are based on, so it's not like Kishi decided to do that on a whim.

Well yeah I think we should have seen it coming, but it was a little over the top, no?

Well yeah, Zabuza was one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen and Naruto was a Genin fresh out of the academy. Course he would have died.

I wouldn't hold that against him though, since they were unknowingly assigned to an A-rank mission which was way out of their skill set.

I thought they told them from the very beginning that it was an A-Rank assignment?

We haven't talked in a while ;_;

Yeah, dude hasn't been on since mid-December :'(

Well yeah I think we should have seen it coming, but it was a little over the top, no?

I had issues with that entire fight. It just made things unnecessarily complicated.

I get Kabuto got a huge power upgrade, but huge enough that it took Sasuke and Itachi to take him down? Come on.

And making Dragon Sage Mode into a thing just leads to so many other questions like if there's a Sage Mode for every animal or does acquiring Sage Modes in different locations affect which one you achieve, etc.

Personally, I would've had Kabuto fight using Edo Tensei zombies as puppets while also incorporating the fighting style he's always had, along with regaining control over Itachi. Sasuke having to fight his family and whatever else thrown at him to get to Kabuto would have been a much more intensive, natural fight. And it would have made more sense since it'd go along with Kabuto's masterful control over Edo Tensei and not out of left field like Dragon Sage Mode was.

I thought they told them from the very beginning that it was an A-Rank assignment?

Nono

Tazuna asked Konoha for bodyguards against any wayward travelers or thieves under the guise of a C-rank.

But the actuality is he was a specific target for assassination by a large power (Gato) with plenty of resources and powerful ninja at his disposal. He lied because he didn't have enough money to hire A-rank help.

Archived