Akatsuki of YCM: The Last Stand

DL 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I don't even consider the PS4 to be a legit thing.

Cuz WiiU is all I need~

Plus, how is it different from PS3? o-o

Well

The main difference between the PS2 and PS3 was in the graphics, online play and DLC, and other harddrive shizz and whatnot.

I would presume better graphics, harddrive, and...some gimmick, maybe. Who knows.

I bought the Wii U too early. Not really many games out for it yet that I don't already have for PS3 v___v

That's messed up bro

I haven't gotten into that Naruto short series

I'm still catching up in One Piece (Post-Marineford arc if you were wondering)

Believe it or not, Rock Lee only has 3 more episodes, capping off at 51.

And by now I'm sure One Piece has cemented itself into your top favorites, as it will continue to do so down the line as it has been for me for many years now.

[spoiler=You reached past the end of the war, right?]

How were you when Ace died?

I was absolutely shellshocked.[/spoiler]

[spoiler It was crazy yo]

It was spoiled for me obviously since I started so late, but the thing was. it was a simple spoiler

I knew how the scene would look, I knew it would be after Ace would be rescued, I basically knew the scene in advance

But Oda was such a good story teller, that throughout the story, I had a glimmer of hope

I somehow believed he would live, even though it was painfully obvious he was going to die

It wasn't until Akainu called him out that I was snapped back into reality.

Also, freaking Whitebeard ;_;

I wish I had the ability to die like that

[/spoiler]

[spoiler It was crazy yo]

It was spoiled for me obviously since I started so late, but the thing was. it was a simple spoiler

I knew how the scene would look, I knew it would be after Ace would be rescued, I basically knew the scene in advance

But Oda was such a good story teller, that throughout the story, I had a glimmer of hope

I somehow believed he would live, even though it was painfully obvious he was going to die

It wasn't until Akainu called him out that I was snapped back into reality.

Also, freaking Whitebeard ;_;

I wish I had the ability to die like that

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bro I feel you]

Although, him dying wasn't painfully obvious when it was coming out chapter by chapter. Pretty much everyone got shellshocked, but yeah, Oda really is an awesome writer. I may like Naruto a little more than One Piece, but Oda's at the peak of all in his craft.

And Whitebeard I feel is the quintessential pirate. He lived life the way he wanted to, he had a loving family like he always wanted, and he died leaving a legacy parallel to the King of the Pirates.

Eternal respect for the strongest man in the world.[/spoiler]

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I didn't know this club was still running. ^^

Any of you guys see either DBZ Battle of the Gods or Naruto Road to Ninja?

On newgen consoles, I'll probably get the PS4 first, Wii second, X-Box third, (not order I like the systems

On newgen consoles, I'll probably get the PS4 first, Wii second, X-Box third, (not order I like the systems

I wanted to watch the new DBZ and Naruto movies but I can't find them anywhere with english subtitles.

As for next-gen, I'ma get the PS4 and that's about it.

I've been stalking Anime Ultima every day for the past 2 weeks waiting for someone to sub Road to Ninja, and it hasn't happened yet ;___;

I heard Battle of the Gods did superbly in the box office, but none of us are going to be able to see it for another half year-10 months, give or take since we need a DVD rip.

I'm going to try to save up to build/buy a gaming console (although right now it's beyond my means

[spoiler You know what's crazy] When I lasted posted I was at the Pos-Marineford arc

Now I'm caught up with the anime in Punk Hazard

It felt so long ago

[/spoiler]

Hey, you caught up! Have you started reading the manga yet, then you can post in the OP thread every week.

[spoiler=As for recent Naruto events]

While this isn't my favorite flashback ever, I think it's the best flashback in regards to getting me to like a character from the past, that being Hashirama.

And Madara's agenda is much easier to swallow than Obito's was.[/spoiler]

I wanted to watch the new DBZ and Naruto movies but I can't find them anywhere with english subtitles.

As for next-gen, I'ma get the PS4 and that's about it.

It takes about I heard 6 months to find raws and properly sub a movie (idk why)

I've been stalking Anime Ultima every day for the past 2 weeks waiting for someone to sub Road to Ninja, and it hasn't happened yet ;___;

I heard Battle of the Gods did superbly in the box office, but none of us are going to be able to see it for another half year-10 months, give or take since we need a DVD rip.

I think it should have by now, its been a while. BTW FUNimation may dub it if we buy DBZ merch. BTW The ending of the movie was spoiled weeks ago and [spoiler=Spoiled ending and what it insinuates]May bring either new movies or a new season of DBZ by how Bills says there are 12 stronger gods in 12 different universes, Goku's giving up, and Bills waking up in 3 years after Whis puts him to sleep[/spoiler]

Hey, you caught up! Have you started reading the manga yet, then you can post in the OP thread every week.

I've been reading the Naruto manga (I know you arent talking to me

[spoiler=As for recent Naruto events]

While this isn't my favorite flashback ever, I think it's the best flashback in regards to getting me to like a character from the past, that being Hashirama.

And Madara's agenda is much easier to swallow than Obito's was.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=ANSWER]I like the Madara Hashirama story, but I don't think it'll help Sasuke[/spoiler]

So Road to Ninja subs are out now. Though it's the Korean dub and subs could be better/worse, it was still an awesome-ass watch. I'm glad Kishimoto's helping out with the next movie too, hope it knocks my socks off like RtN did.

[spoiler=As for Naruto]

Yeah, though I do think it'll nudge him a bit in the right direction, set him up for Naruto to finish things.[/spoiler]

I've seen are the first and third Part 1 movies, and the first two Shippuden movies.

Is anyone expecting another major villain to show up? Either Madara faked his death against Hashirama and I forgot when that was mentioned, or someone else revived him.

[spoiler=Well]
Madara appeared to have died, but apparently stole some of Hashirama's DNA from that fight and used it to prolong his life and create the Zetsus, but ended up exiling himself as a result for ages until Obito came along.[/spoiler]

You should see RtN at some point, it's my favorite Naruto movie.

Shippuden movies 2-4 were pretty alright IMO, though the rest of them are more like typical filler from the series. 

I just realized, they've broken the tradition of Naruto doing a new Rasengan for each movie. 

[spoiler=Unless you count]

Menma's move.[/spoiler]

Anyways, I'm assuming most people here are into Shonen if you're in a Naruto club; anybody else looking forward to seeing that crossover with DBZ, One Piece and Toriko? Only thing that'd make it better is if Naruto were able to be in it.

Archived