One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

[quote name='Kokonoe's Pet' timestamp='1312007087' post='5400537']
Anbu needs to post >.>
[/quote]
sorry.. only just noticed earlier today that someone else in my crew actually posted (and forgot techi left or something like that? Dx...)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone from my crew intending to post?

Page 13:
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/449297-murar-bonefang/"]Murar Bonefang[/url] - Accepted
Visser - Accepted
Page 14:
visser 2 - Accepted
altair - res Accepted
raven es dutroten - res Accepted

Alright so to my understanding Alex and Techi are gone, is that all? Need to know so i can edit the first post and get this rp back on track, just need that and ill get right on it.

Also I will be after i sorted out the crew again, implementing a one post a day minimum rule, if you cannot make that requirement please provide a reason so I know, if this RP is going to survive then we all have to put some effort in, looks like tyhe crew are almost done recruiting i know Big Bang pirates will be recruiting their final 2 in this story arc to speed things up.

Oh okay, no problem . . .
< <
> >
oo

But if you still want villains I'll be more than happy to make some XDDD
Also, before I forget, I am GOING to post sometime today. However I am about to go shopping with my grandma so it might be after that or supper.
One way or another I AM going to . . . just not certain on the time.

Archived