One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Alright here's my app.

[spoiler=App]
[b]Character[/b]

Username: Brothar
RP Name: Bukki "Tiger" Syfer
Personality: Wild and aggressive, Tiger shows no mercy in neither battle nor social interactions. He often intimidates those who stand against him for personal or business reasons; either way, he always looks for a reason to flash his claws at anyone who stands in his way. Outside of battle, he finds joy in the kitchen. Using his claws as a knife for cutting fruit, his specialty is fruit salad, which he is delighted with sharing with his crew to promote happiness and confidence.
Bio: When Bukki was a little boy, his mother had a big scar across her face that looked like animal claws. But either way she loved animals and always kept a few around the house. Little did Bukki know, she guarded her top drawer as often as she could when Bukki tried to reach for it. With spiked curiosity, he ignored his mother's orders and snuck into her room while she was out buying food for dinner. He found a strange fruit, which made him hungry and tempted him to take one bite. This one bite changed his life. His nails grew out two inches and sharpened, which drove him insane, leaving several scratches and broken glass all over his mother's room when he ran away. He wouldn't be surprised if she would find out what happened, but he did not give his mother a chance to run after him. That day he fled into the see on a stolen rowboat, where he was later found by a pirate crew that gave his life meaning.

[b]Profession/Position[/b]

Profession: Slicing food, making fruit salad.
Position on Crew: Cook / First mate (if available)
Quirks/Habits: Scratching / picking at wood of ship.

[b]Weapons/Abilities:[/b]

Devil Fruit: Kama Kama no Mi
* Fruit Name: Cut Cut devil fruit (I think that's the english dub.)
* Outline: Gives user two-inch long claws and grants ability to attack with blades of air.
* Weakness: Hard objects like shields and cannonballs.

Weapons: Sawed musket
* Weapon Type: Gun
* Outline: Slightly rusted musket sawed 10 inches for convenient combat.
* Weakness: Getting wet.

Overall Fighting Style: Close-combat
*Outline: Uses claws and air blades to combat his foes. Only uses musket when necessary.
*Weakness: Dropping his guard.
[/spoiler]

Yep, I agree with my co-host. Make the personality longer, and it will be accepted. Also You will also be in ANBU's crew to give him 4 people.

@ANBU: You can have you character going to or walking pass the bar so you can meet Mizuki.

@Birkeland: He might be waiting for you to respond to him saying that they had finally got to Lougetown. You are the only other one in his crew right now.

[quote name='Fail_FTW' timestamp='1316828423' post='5535830']
Go a head I guess....If you want to come in now, you actually can. Post your response to Mizuki's fight in the bar. That way you and ANBU's character can meet.

It could be like ANBU stops a fight between the two since Mizuki is a very hotheaded character and gets into fights alot.
[/quote]
Alright, I saw the bar fight, but where is Mizuki going? And where is everyone else? I tried reading the posts, but that doesn't help on how I'm supposed to enter.

Need to get back in the spirit of roleplaying. I used to be most active in this area, but that was 3 long years ago.

Archived