One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol sweet then Ill make another once I get home. We'll get new captains for th other two crews and all those that hve already been recruited will be in the group whil thoe still waiting will be recruited in the new one.

So My crew, we're gonna continue Ekikin's recruitment in the new one. So we ned two more captains anyone want to be a or make a captain?

Well I guess saying you guys lose in as understatement. It's more like the battle is going to be inturrupted, but when the inturruption happens we would have been losing to them. But dont worry they will make another appearance later on in the RP (If it goes that far), and also we're not quite done with Goldberi town yet. I still have one more idea.

BOBH, you can go a head and give yourself some miniature side quest. Either you can think of them or I can give you something to do. Either way it's fine with me.

ANBU, if Visser is still interested (I think he was inyour crew anyway) but recruit him next, then make your way to Louge town.

Archived