One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinglion: I know I've been having you jump through hoops with all of this. Instead of doing what I PM'ed you at the execution place thing it's gonna be in the bar. You can just post that you noticed the large group entering the bar or something(If you're still interested). Again I'm sorry about all of this, I wasnt expecting Jake to do that whole scene with Hermit.

Also, Jake if you want to do something with Hermit like that again, I don't mind but can you let me know in advance wth a PM or something. Because I may have had something else planned a head and I just don't want to have any unwanted conflicts with whatever idea you have for Hermit.

[quote name='Fail_FTW' timestamp='1317615598' post='5556860']
Kinglion: I know I've been having you jump through hoops with all of this. Instead of doing what I PM'ed you at the execution place thing it's gonna be in the bar. You can just post that you noticed the large group entering the bar or something(If you're still interested). Again I'm sorry about all of this, I wasnt expecting Jake to do that whole scene with Hermit.

Also, Jake if you want to do something with Hermit like that again, I don't mind but can you let me know in advance with a PM or something. Because I may have had something else planned a head and I just don't want to have any unwanted conflicts with whatever idea you have for Hermit.
[/quote]

Yes no problem, sorry for causing a bit of trouble. Though I'll state this is part of being a host of a roleplay, the unexpected twists that might occur (^^)

But if I think of something like that then I am certain, if my memory does not let me forget, to PM you about it.

Yeah I know hat, but just try to remember that I didn't exoect to do this, and I know I use that excuse a lot, but its just when unexpected things like that happen it just throws me for a loop and causes me to think up another senerio to get them together. I don't mind it of course because un expected things like that make the RP better but...Well...If u can remember just PM me for a heads up so I can be better prepared for another route for the RP to take....

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1317668585' post='5557739']
Hermit stood up from his spot, his arm better and quickly drawing back under his cloak. He had obviously seen the doctor take a sample of his blood and wondered what it was going to be used for. He had a good education and knew [b]she[/b]'d possibly be able to discover a lot of thing about him if [b]she[/b] had the opportunity to study it. If [b]she[/b] had the chance. Using his skills as a mercenary he sent the invisible wire to wrap around the vial, tug it out of [b]her[/b] pocket, and gently rest on the floor; all hopefully without being seen. If everything went right the vial would be crushed underfoot and his personal information kept just that, personal. All this time he had not heard nor cared about what Dogomo was saying.[/quote]
Isha is now a woman. XD *isha grows boobs* [color=#0000cd]The Great Doctor Isha still makes house calls. [/color]*isha winks. [b]( O__o )[/b] dogomo WTF face*

Archived