One Piece! The Race of 3! | 3 Crews, 3 Journies, 1 Dream | (Accepting Reserves for future Crew Member Spots/Not Started)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok....but...I would feel better if there was no bumps in the IC thread....Just to be sure....

@Kinglion: As for your character allow ANBU to post and then come in. If you want you could use the whole "Hello, I'm sorry to intrude but I couldn't help but over hear....." and etc etc. Since your part is pretty important to the plot I would feel better if you PM'ed me how you plan on doing the explination part so I can make sure you have everything right, and have the parts that I need in there.

[b]For everyone(Other than King and ANBU): [/b]Please do not post until after both ANBU and Kinglion has posted.

[quote name='Fail_FTW' timestamp='1318300412' post='5573630']
Ok....but...I would feel better if there was no bumps in the IC thread....Just to be sure....

[b]For everyone(Other than King and ANBU): [/b]Please do not post until after both ANBU and Kinglion has posted.
[/quote]

*salutes*

Yes ma'am! /([sup]<[/sup]-[sup]<[/sup]([sub]o[/sub]

Lol I love you guys post. You are all getting ready for a fight that isn't even about to happen yet lol! That's hilarious to me! But anyway, I guess I'll be changing up that part.

@Kinglion: Still do your post about explaining about what we discussed in the PM. We'll just say you explained it before Hermit andDogomo came back in.

@Birkeland: If you want you can post your response to Hermit throwing you.

Otherwise no one post until both Kinglion and I have posted so that I can introduce Mr. Montaga to the group. Kyng, the part tht we discussed in PM is happening soon. So be ready.

Well...Birkeland already posted....anyway now we wait on Kinglion to post so that the main story ac for right now can be introduced then I will post the continuation. I'll work on my post now so it ca be ready by time Kinglion post

Edit: LOL so rue! And he would probably be pleased at the fact he doesn't have to do work

Also don't worry, all of us will get the chance to get royaly defeated by Mr. Montaga. He is a very special character in this RP. And I will make sure everyone gets a good chance to show their real strength in the up coming arc. So don't worry.

Archived