Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Championship Series 2011

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the f***ing problem. People keep changing their decks every minute. It's f***ing annoying T_T I have to keep changing the file I keep all decks in. It's really getting on my nerves T_T

[color=#b22222][b][size=8]NO DECK CHANGING, EVEN IF ITS 1 CARD. END OF STORY![/size][/b][/color]

Personally I think that you're just exaggerating the situation. There's no need to be mad and turn on Caps lock lol.
I don't see anybody being impatient in this topic - they were merely asking when the tournament was starting. Even if that were the case, only 2 people out of possibly 32? dropped out because they were "impatient".

tl;dr chill[b]a[/b] the f*ck down
c wut i did thar

[quote name='THE GOD OF OBELISK' timestamp='1312412563' post='5411743']
Personally I think that you're just exaggerating the situation. There's no need to be mad and turn on Caps lock lol
[/quote]
I used Shift, argument invalid.

[quote name='THE GOD OF OBELISK' timestamp='1312412563' post='5411743]
I don't see anybody being impatient in this topic - they were merely asking when the tournament was starting. Even if that were the case, only 2 people out of possibly 32? dropped out because they were "impatient".
[/quote]
Ok, only 2 people dropped, but if it goes like that, I'd have to kick out half of competitors because they haven't sent their decks.

[quote name='THE GOD OF OBELISK' timestamp='1312412563' post='5411743']
tl;dr chilla the f*ck down
c wut i did thar
[/quote]
Not easy in my case. Once I get mad, it's hard to calm me down unless everything ends.
And yes I see

[quote name='THE GOD OF OBELISK' timestamp='1312412830' post='5411757']
>was able to use "chilla the f*ck down" in correct situation
>feelsgoodman.png

also, lol wtf @ holding shift for an upper case paragraph
[/quote]
When I'm mad, I don't think clearly. I forgot existence of CapsLock for a moment, I feel retarded :/
inb4ishould

[quote name='Professional Duelist' timestamp='1312413216' post='5411775']
Okay, will we have a few days to complete the match or will this literally be like a YCS, day 1 and day 2.
[/quote]
I put "day" in citation marks, because it's only naming. You will obviously have few days to complete your matches.

Archived