Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Championship Series 2011

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='BehindTheMask' timestamp='1312248063' post='5406214']
If people are allowed to play without sending in their decks, regardless of "supervision" im out.
[/quote]
Let me change the concept. People must send their decks this week. If they don't, the must do it after their first duel. If they don't, they're out. Simple

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1312248163' post='5406215']
Let me change the concept. People must send their decks this week. If they don't, the must do it after their first duel. If they don't, they're out. Simple
[/quote]

So someone who is lazy can win the first match, get dropped, and cause whoever lost to them to basically play at a handicap?

[quote name='BehindTheMask' timestamp='1312261139' post='5406638']
So someone who is lazy can win the first match, get dropped, and cause whoever lost to them to basically play at a handicap?
[/quote]
so an organized group could suicide bomb all the good competition and make it so that the rest of the tournament consists of bad players?
[img]http://files.sharenator.com/Trollface_Im_a_Critic_in_Music-s462x377-206026-580.png[/img]

[quote name='Rusty Shackleford' timestamp='1312259904' post='5406615']
Yeah, could I please be removed from the tournament.
[/quote]
Dude, be patient. Removed, didn't have time to update the OP yesterday.
[quote name='BehindTheMask' timestamp='1312261139' post='5406638']
[/quote]
Uh, true. If so, their matches will be considered invalid and their opponent will get the win?

Archived