Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker Championship Series 2011

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='THE GOD OF OSIRIS' timestamp='1312350281' post='5409612']
I find it relatively unfair that OP knows what we're all playing and is in the tournament, therefore he can make a 100% accurate meta call and choose the best deck for the tournament.
[/quote]

I agree with this statement.

[quote name='THE GOD OF OSIRIS' timestamp='1312350281' post='5409612']
I find it relatively unfair that OP knows what we're all playing and is in the tournament, therefore he can make a 100% accurate meta call and choose the best deck for the tournament.
[/quote]
Well, if it hurts you so much, I can drop out... BTW, I chosed my deck already long time ago before people were starting to send decks. But as I said, I can drop out

For heaven's sake, I can't belive it, but I must agree with Paint. Sure, I know all decks you guys will play. So what? So many different decks that it's impossible to make a side deck against all of them. Besides, as I said, I chosed my deck long time ago and didn't change it since that.

When is R1 starting?
[center][center]Dueling Network username: Canadian
Your Time Zone: EST
When you can be online: All Day
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Aug 18-21, 29-1st of September

[/center][/center]

[quote name='Noel Vermillion' timestamp='1312381245' post='5410170']
Releasing decks to public? Nah.
[/quote]

Release the top 4 or something like that

I need to edit my deck to be ontopic with my deck thread, but I'll do it tommorow because I'm unbanned that day. My extra deck is generic Tengu Plants. No side deck, because side decks are boring

[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1312381380' post='5410177']
When is R1 starting?
[center][center]Dueling Network username: Canadian
Your Time Zone: EST
When you can be online: All Day
If in the next months you plan any vacation/etc. longer than 3 days, specify when: Aug 18-21, 29-1st of September

[/center][/center]
[/quote]
When people move their asses ad send their decks.
[quote name='The blazing MARS' timestamp='1312381396' post='5410180']
Release the top 4 or something like that

I need to edit my deck to be ontopic with my deck thread, but I'll do it tommorow because I'm unbanned that day. My extra deck is generic Tengu Plants. No side deck, because side decks are boring
[/quote]
If it goes for Top X, I will obviously.

You know guys, le's just make it free, and let people change decks when they want. It's not that you can change deck to different one to counter your opponent's deck, because they can change as well... opinions?

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1312381456' post='5410183']
I didn't realise you were banned now :o
[/quote]

1 day left to go. Some retard reported me for apparently cheating...Again. I played debris and revived dandy, then synched Debris dandy and 2 dandy tokens
(4+3+1+1 = 9) Then said you can't synchro with more than one material with Debris.

Archived