D&C's Created Card Game! - ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!!

Cody Frost

Don't worry: I was confused with it at first; but after giving it some practice it isn't that hard to do. See what I did there? :3

OCG links:
[url="http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=2906"]Part 1[/url]
[url="http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=2915"]Part 2[/url]
[url="http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=2947"]Part 3[/url]
[url="http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=2962"]Part 4[/url]
[quote name='♥ D.A._Fortune Lady ♥' timestamp='1311437068' post='5380464']
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]|Ashtar Elemental||DACS1|Fiend[b]\[/b]Effect|Dark|5||[b]atk[/b]0|[b]def[/b]0|[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once [b]during each turn[/b] if this card would leave the field: [b]i[/b]t does not. During each Standby Phase[b] for each turn that this card is face-up on the field[/b]: [b]i[/b]ncrease it's ATK by 700. Once per turn: [b]y[/b]ou can decrease this [b]monsters[/b] level by 2; [b]b[/b]anish 1 card your opponent controls. | [/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[quote]|Ashtar Elemental||DACS1|Fiend/Effect|Dark|5||0|0|This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn if this card would leave the field: It does not. During each Standby Phase: Increase this card's ATK by 700. Once per turn: You can decrease this monster's level by 2; Banish 1 card your opponent controls.|[/quote]

I added the card: Make note of the bolded spots; Those are the fixes. As for the OCG: You've got it down pretty good for your first try. It'll just be a matter a practice from here on out. (see what I did there again? :3)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I think I'll also join this...

YVD name: SirtyStan

-transfers Molten archtype-

Here we go!

[spoiler=Molten submissions (12 total)]
|Molten Imp|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|FIRE|3||500|1800|Once per turn if this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase and all of the monsters in your Graveyard are Rock-Type: you can add this card to your Hand.|
|Molten Slinger|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|FIRE|4||1500|1900|If a monster is sent to your Graveyard from your Hand: inflict 300 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Thrower|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|FIRE|4||1700|1900|During your Main Phase 1: you can discard a Molten monster from your Hand; inflict 500 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Defender|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|FIRE|1||0|1900|Once per turn, when a face-up Molten monster would be destroyed: you can discard this card from your Hand; End the Battle Phase. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Crusher|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|FIRE|7||2200|2600|During either player's turn, you can discard 2 Molten Monsters from your Hand: Special Summon this card from your Hand and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your Hand; Inflict 500 damage to your opponent, draw 1 card. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Regenerator|0|SET0|Rock/Effect|FIRE|4||1900|1800|Once per turn: you can discard 1 Rock-Type Monster from your Hand; Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Molten Monster from your Graveyard. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Chunk|0|SET0|Rock/Tuner/Effect|FIRE|1||0|0|Once per turn, if this card is in your hand: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your Hand; Special Summon this card and Banish it when it leaves the field. When this card leaves the field: inflict 500 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Breaker|0|SET0|Rock/Synchro/Effect|FIRE|5||2400|2000|"Molten Chunk" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your hand; inflict 500 damage to your opponent and draw 1 card. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Destroyer|0|SET0|Rock/Synchro/Effect|FIRE|8||2600|3000|"Molten Chunk" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters Once per turn, when a Molten Monster is sent from your hand to the Graveyard: destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. At the End Phase: show 1 Molten Monster in your Hand to your opponent or destroy this card.|
|Molten Goblin|0|SET0|Rock/Tuner/Effect|FIRE|1||0|900|This card can only be used for the Synchro Summon of a Molten Monster. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Molten Monster from your Hand; this card's level becomes 2 until the End Phase. During your opponent's End Phase if this card is in your Graveyard: you can add this card to your hand; skip your next Draw Phase.|
|Lava Spings|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||If you do not pay 300 Life Points during your Standby Phase: this card is destroyed. Once per turn when a FIRE Monster is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: you can add that card to your Hand.|
[/spoiler]

I'll post it in a little bit.

Okay, I couldn't decide...I'm going to release 3 themes in here...the other 2 maybe not any time soon, but I would like their 3 boss monsters to show up.

[spoiler=Here is the Valkyrja Boss pic:]
[img]http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/67897/666501222.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The "Atrox" Boss pic:]
[img]http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/67897/092984352.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The "Flame Barrier" Boss pic:]
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Creatures/gfbjhgagds.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

I know Torque was considered OPed on the other CCG, but in this one it's gonna have a chance to shine! If it IS OPed, well, we'll deal with it before a tournament starts. :3

Speaking of which, I'll be adding some more Created "Generic" cards tmro too.

@D.A. & Sirty - You guys still have request positions if you want to use them.
@D.A. - You have 4 slots for REAL card requests left. Oh and the Pics are up on my previous post!
@Sirty - You have 6 slots for REAL card requests left.

[spoiler=Here is the Valkyrja Boss pic:]
[img]http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/67897/666501222.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The "Atrox" Boss pic:]
[img]http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/67897/092984352.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The "Flame Barrier" Boss pic:]
[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Creatures/gfbjhgagds.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Cody Frost' timestamp='1311562399' post='5384941']
I know Torque was considered OPed on the other CCG, but in this one it's gonna have a chance to shine! If it IS OPed, well, we'll deal with it before a tournament starts. :3

Speaking of which, I'll be adding some more Created "Generic" cards tmro too.

@D.A. & Sirty - You guys still have request positions if you want to use them.
@D.A. - You have 4 slots for REAL card requests left. Oh and the Pics are up on my previous post!
@Sirty - You have 6 slots for REAL card requests left.
[/quote]

I'll Be using the Valkyrie Boss sense it's going to be in this set.

Also, do you want Torque to have it's burn nerf or not have it?

Put it in however you want it. If it's too powerful it'll be placed on the Ban list until AFTER a Tournament has passed. Then, while the next set being created, any card in the ban list will be given a chance to be "nerfed" and will be tested again. If they still prove too powerful before a Tournament, they will be placed back in there. If a card is placed in the ban list for a third time, it will be completely removed.

Umm... For real card requests, I might as well go... 4 staples and 2 FIRE support!

1. Monster Reborn
2. Lightning Vortex
3. Polymerization (We kind of need this card for the Fusion section to actually run...)
4. Foolish Burial
5. Backfire
6. The Dark Door

(Also... Did the duel I had with you give you any ideas for this topic?)

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1311612382' post='5386100']
Umm... For real card requests, I might as well go... 4 staples and 2 FIRE support!

1. Monster Reborn
2. Lightning Vortex
[b]3. Polymerization (We kind of need this card for the Fusion section to actually run...)[/b]
4. Foolish Burial
5. Backfire
6. The Dark Door

(Also... Did the duel I had with you give you any ideas for this topic?)
[/quote]

^Bold Cody, I agree and I think it shouldn't count toward his 6.

Also Sintry, do you have a pic of a monster from your Arch-Type you want in the banner?

[spoiler=Real Card Generics]

|Dimensional Prison|0|DACS1|Trap Card|Trap|None||||
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack: Banish the attacking monster.|

|Bottomless Trap Hole|0|DACS01Trap Card|Trap|None||||Activate only when your opponent Summons a monster(s) with 1500 or more ATK: Destroy and banish the monster(s)|

[/spoiler]

Still can't think of the last 2 :\

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1311617751' post='5386339']
[i]It's Sirty, not Sintry :3[/i]

Anyways, I don't care if it counts toward my six or not... Because in LOB polymerization was introduced, it didn't just magically appear when Yugioh first started... It had to appear in some set...

[b]And no, I have no pictures...[/b]
[/quote]

Ital: Okay ^_^

Bold: Aww.......

Polimerization will not count towards your six because we NEED the card anyway. Cards that will count will be like "Miracle Fusion" and such. I'll add them as soon as I get home cuz I'm the library atm.

@Sirty - I'm not sure. I think I always had the notion of combining real and created cards together, but maybe your duel was what gave me part of the idea (the tinder) and then D.A. proposed the idea of a new CCG (the match). Put them together and I guess in some ways it started this "fire", but with 3 members so far it could be put out pretty easily...We still need a few more members!

:D Thanks D.A.!

Now lets see: If we get all the "Archtype" slots filled; we're bound to get 84 cards in this set. 84+69=153 Cards total. This set WANTS 275 cards. 275-153=122 Cards would be left to add. Also, there's bound to be players who want to request real cards so 6x7=42. 122-42=80 Generic Created Cards left to make AT MINIMUM. Hmmm...I may submit a few more...

Archived