☠Tierra del Diablo☠: An Original RP

Kyng's Old Account

[color="#0000FF"]"After fighting that titan, we all might was well take tomorrow off. I'm sure we'll want to give our bones time to dry."[/color] Vai said jokingly as she watched the others come in. [color="#0000FF"]"If we work tomorrow, I'll talk with ya to find out who we hunt next."[/color] She listened to Terry's attack plan. [color="#00BFFF"]'Reasonable. Especially using Sarah's gift against Leviathan.. That could work against her too, if she's not careful..'[/color] she thought to herself as she put incendiary bullets in one .45 and holy ones in the other. [color="#0000FF"]"Don't get your *ss get handed to ya before we get there!"[/color] she said to Sarah just before she teleported out of there. [color="#00BFFF"]"And for you Terry, I don't want to have save your *ss again like last night,"[/color] she smirked at him, being half serious and half joking. [color="#0000FF"]"Anyways, lets get moving! We have an over sized fish that needs to be fried!"[/color] With that, Vai quickly left the bar and mounted her horse. [color="#0000FF"]"East.."[/color] she simply said as she snapped the reins and her horse took off like a bat from hell eastward.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Vai's right, move out!" Terry said to the remaining memebers. He then stayed back and took a key from O' Riley's box. "Let's see what you've been hiding." He opened a cupboard behind him, revealing a huge weapon. It looked like a shotgun, but with a much larger barrel. The whole thing was covered in bone spikes and looked like it would wipe out a buffalo stampede. "Wow..." He read the note below "Terry, I knew you were impatient. Don't waste it on midgets. Anything lesser than the first five don't deserve this beast's ammo wasted on 'em. O' Riley." "Fine." Terry said to O' Riley's note. He locked up the weapon and took to his horse.

A while later he found Sarah fighting the beast. "Sh*t he;s huge." He then took a tomahawk and threw it at the beast...

"Vai's right, move out!" Terry said. That's when Plague started to walk out. He still was thinking about the letter. Once he got out he got on his horse. "So its east then" he mumbled to himself. "Come on buddy, lets go" he said to his horse. It took them a while, but he got to where Leviathan was. It was giant, he wasn't even close, but yet he could see it. Sarah was already fighting him, Terry as well. He got off his horse and right when he hit the floor, his horse ran away. "Is he really that powerful" he said to himself. He got his bow and had an arrow ready to fire. He got a little closer then he shot. After he shot two more.

It was until Leviathan felt the tomahawk and the three arrows dig into his neck that his suspicions were confirmed: he wasn't fighting Sarah one-on-one, in fact [i]she[/i] was acting as a decoy, whilst the team-mates would try to get a shot in when he would apparently least suspect it. Leviathan was left with a mere two hypotheses: either they didn't think this through, or they merely wanted to see if they could get his attention. They certainly managed the latter at the very least.

[color="#000080"]"Pathetic!"[/color] Leviathan scoffed, [color="#000080"]"Couldn't have felt significantly less damage if I were attacked by a child!"[/color]

[color="#4B0082"]"Oh, really?"[/color] Sarah asked mockingly, [color="#4B0082"]"So why do you insist on being "cautious" then?"[/color]

Silence filled the air for a brief moment. Leviathan could see what Sarah was trying to do: continue to act as decoy while the others initiate Plan B. Unfortunately, this wasn't going to work, at least not on his watch.

[color="#000080"]"Die, fools..."[/color] Leviathan sprayed a torrent of gargantuan bubbles at the three current combatants. Sarah managed to destroy the ones going for her, but Terry and Plague would had to fend for themselves, as Sarah had her hands full at the moment.

Gregory had since brought himself up into the saddle of the mare which he rode, and remained staring off towards the east from the town as he beheld the combat taking place between the gargantuan giantess and the serpentine creature which had chosen to reveal itself at this time. All that it was visible to most of the townsfolk as was a column of light off in the distance, and most of them had chosen to remain in their homes. [i]All the better for me.[/i] Greg thought as he kept his gaze fixated out in the direction of the battle taking place, a fresh cigarette poking out of the right side of his mouth and smoldering away, a long trail of smoke snaking towards heaven from it. He had seen two others pass him by on their way out in that direction, presumably to bring down the titanic creature which had made itself known.

"Crazy little bastards," He said aloud prior to allowing the smoke to escape his lungs, "either they'll kill that thing or they'll die tryin'...whaddaya think Lexanna?" In response to his question, the mare tossed her head in the direction of the battle, whinnying louder than the man sitting atop her saddle would have expected. Greg simply nodded his head as he reached down to pat her on the side of the muzzle with his left hand, before flicking the reins lightly with his right. It didn't take the mare long to get up to a full gallop, and it would only take a few moments before the townspeople would find it impossible to see him due to the distance. Rather than immediately jump into the fray, Gregory and Lexanna turned about to stand a few feet back from the edge of a small cliff which was easily accessible due to the hill which it tore down the middle. From there the pair looked on at the combat which was rapidly growing in intensity and male allowed himself to relax in the saddle.

"Alright, let's see if this lot can handle themselves."

[color="#0000FF"]"We're not crazy! Its our job!"[/color] Vai said to the man as she rode past him. Her horse letting a nyeh, agreeing with Vai. [color="#0000FF"]"Concentrate on moving, not agreeing!"[/color] Her horse let out a puff and galloped faster. As she got closer to the fight, Vai could see the bubble heading towards Plague and Terry. She pulled out her left .45 and fired two shots, each impacting the ground just in front of the two bubbles. As the bullets landed, a burst of fire irrupted from them, destroying the bubbles. [color="#0000FF"]"Don't get too crazy with the running!"[/color] she said to her horse as she let go of the reins and pulled out her right .45. She shot off two rounds from the incendiary .45, one landing on the neck and the other on the nose, both bursting into fire upon impact. She then fired off a holy bullet, but it missed because her horse made a sharp right turn, avoiding a rattle snake. [color="#0000FF"]"D*mn it, you horse! I said take it easy on the running! Anyways, run in circles around Leviathan!"[/color] Her horse did as she said as Vai aimed her .45s at Leviathan, getting ready to fire off some more rounds.

"Thanks" Plague yelled out loud, not knowing who saved them. He then decided to drop his bow and fight from close. That's when he got his scythe from his back and ran toward Leviathan. He got to get on Leviathan and started to run up it. Plague got to Leviathan's head and gripped his scythe with full force. Then he swung his scythe down with tremendous force. [i]This better hit, or else I'm going to be sent flying off[/i] he thought.

"Excellent work!" Terry said to the unknown assistance, presuming it was a Lost One. He then noticed Plague run up the body of Leviathan. "He's nuts." he said to himself as he made his way t some exposed underbelly, shotgunning it multiple times in sequence. "Die you slimy waste of scales!" He then stopped shooting and took the sharp edge of the shotgun and began piercing Leviathan's hide, jabbing it and belting it. "This is huge and takes so much effort, but the sooner it's done the better."

The relentless attacks were starting to take its toll on Leviathan, but he still had plenty of fight left in him. He rolled out of the way of Plague's attack, leaving him to collide with Terry, before turning his attention to the two ladies.

[color="#4B0082"]"What the hell happened with that secret weapon?!"[/color] Sarah asked exclamingly.

Before she could receive an answer, Leviathan blasted another torrent of water, this time aiming straight for Vai's horse. The impact seemed to knock the both of them to the ground. He then turned to Sarah, about to the same.

[color="#4B0082"]"VAI!!"[/color] Sarah screamed, [color="#4B0082"]"Alright, no more Mrs nice flaming golemette!"[/color]

She then started performing strange hand signals. All of a sudden, a vast number of meteors fell from the sky and collided with Leviathan's face, each one heavier than the last. Not even this could fatally damage Leviathan, but it sure made a helluva dent.

[color="#000080"]"GAAAARRRGH, THAT HURT!!"[/color] Leviathan yelled, [color="#000080"]"But that's the last move you'll ever make!"[/color]

[color="#4B0082"]Oh really? I was just get started!"[/color] Sarah was about to repeat the hand signals, but she was interrupted by an angry Leviathan that sent water columns across the ground towards her. One of them got her, and sent her sprawling along the ground. But she was back up in no time, and jumped Leviathan, pinning him to the ground with all her might.

[color="#000080"]"Get... off me, you infernal woman!"[/color] Leviathan spat.

[color="#4B0082"]"The hell did I just tell you?"[/color] Sarah asked mockingly, before turning to Plague, [color="#4B0082"]"Fire."[/color]

Now all Plague needed to do was fire the gasoline-soaked arrow straight into Leviathan's brain. Sarah was more than capable of taking over from there, but for now, she was to keep Leviathan as still as possible so Plague called have a clean shot.

"Dam that hurts" Plague said to Terry while getting of of him. Plague then stood up leaving hi scythe on the ground and picked up his bow. "The arrow give it to me" Plague said to Terry. After he got the arrow he was about to prepare the shot when he got a pain on his side. "s***" Plague yelled out dropping the bow and arrow. He started coughing, so he lifted his mask, but not enough to see his face. He coughed again, but coughed up blood. "Dam it, I think he broke some some ribs" Plague told Terry. "I can still shoot though" He got his bow again and prepared the arrow. But when he looked up, he was seeing three Leviathans. "f***, I can't see correctly, you guys got to hold him off a little longer till I can see straight again."

Terry's heart began to race as Plague began to say he couldn't see straight. "This is our one shot! Now do it!" He roared as he shot the fearsome creature's underbelly again and again. After getting tired, he snatched the bow and arrow and took aim. "Don't waste my time!" He said as he shot the arrow. It whizzed through the thin air and struck into Leviathan's brain, the fire igniting it and searing the brain of the serpent. It charred it, reducing it to a blackish pink mulch of it's former self. Terry, no panting, threw the bow at Plague's feet. "Moments of weakness. They can happen to all of us. We need to reduce them. It's a vital strategy we must imply in our ridiculous tasks." He then picked up the bow and passed it to Plague. "Sorry I got a bit angry back there. I need to control my urges. I'll get you a drink on me, but for now, I'm heading home."

[color="#0000FF"]"Watch out!"[/color] Her horse tried to change direction to avoid the water blast but he wasn't fast enough. A few moments later, the water finally cleared. Vai coughed rapidly, puking up water. [color="#0000FF"]"*cough, cough, cough, cough!* B-*cough*-bastard.."[/color] She got up on her knees as she heard Plague saying he can't take the shot. [color="#0000FF"]"*cough* C'mon already! Kill that fu-"[/color] She was interrupted by the sound of the arrow piercing and frying that f*cker's brains. [color="#0000FF"]"Finally!"[/color] She rolled onto her back, taking in a deep breath. As she did that, her horse finally got up and snorted out some water before he walked to her with a limp. [color="#0000FF"]"Aw f*ck... Tell me its just a sprain!"[/color] She quickly got to her feet and rushed to her horse, checking his bad leg. [color="#0000FF"]"Hnnnn..."[/color] she groaned out in a worry. After a full examination and movement test, she found that it was a sprained hoof. [color="#0000FF"]"Well... At least its not broke..."[/color] She then looked to Sarah. [color="#0000FF"]"Sarah... Think you can carry him into town? Its too far for him to walk it with that sprain.."[/color]

OoC Note to Kyng: That arrow was [i]supposed[/i] to only be infused with holy water and gasoline, not fire as well <_<

Terry certainly managed to lodge the holy-water-and-gasoline-induced arrow into Leviathan's brain. But at first, all that managed to achieved was having Leviathan burst into a demonic laughter. But the Lost Ones weren't finished just yet.

[color="#000080"]"Fools!"[/color] Leviathan spat, [color="#000080"]"You really thought that would be my bane?"[/color]

[color="#4B0082"]"Oh I'm sorry, did that not go deep enough for you?"[/color] Sarah asked mockingly, [color="#4B0082"]"Here, lemme fix that."[/color]

Sarah then punched the arrow further into Leviathan's skull, setting it off while she was at it. Leviathan roared in pain as his brain was consumed by the inferno, but finally collapsing on the desert floor. After all that effort, he was defeated. Sarah turned her attention to Vai, whose horse had been sprained from the assault.

[color="#4B0082"]"Sorry Vai, but at this state I can't even touch him, let alone carry him back to turn,"[/color] Sarah apologized, [color="#4B0082"]"Maybe someone else can... Vai, are you [i]sure[/i] you're OK, after what happened to the both of you?"[/color]

Vai coughed a few more times, getting more water out of her lungs that slowly turned red, but she ignored it, being more concerned about her horse. [color="#0000FF"]"Yeah. Just a pair of lungs *cough, cough* filled with water.. But I'm sure that'll change once the adrenaline wears off..."[/color] Vai looked around, trying to figure out what to do for her horse. [color="#00BFFF"]'Dammit! I'm nothing without my horse.. He's the only family I have left..'[/color] She covered her mouth as she coughed a few more times, pure blood coming up this time instead of water. [color="#00BFFF"]'F*ck... Musta punctured a lung... I'll worry about it later...'[/color] Then an idea hit her. [color="#0000FF"]"Sarah! You can teleport from place to place.. Think you could teleport him?"[/color] Vai got a little to anxious as she awaited for Sarah's response, causing her to get dizzy and to drop to one knee.

Gregory, having watched their entire battle from atop the hill which he had ridden to, simply nodded his head as he lit a fresh cigarette and popped it into his mouth. Gently patting the side of Lexanna's head he looked on over the group that had since succeeded in slaying the demon without his aid and he seemed particularly intrigued by the massive flaming giantess before him who seemed to be the same girl he had seen earlier. He gave a slight flick of Lexanna's reins, turning the horse about and making his way slowly back down the hillside he had ridden up. Despite his chosen course, he would still have to pass by The Lost Ones on his way returning to town. It was possible that they would see him as he trotted along his way back towards Thorndale on the back of his demonic mare.

"Hmph." Terry saw the mighty Leviathan on the ground dead. Suddenly O' Riley's book glowed. The page of Leviathan was dated and done. "Another burden of my chest..." Terry said to himself as he rode off without attracting too much attention to himself. The night sky was cloudy and thus it began to rain. Thorndale was very close, but Terry lived somewhere else. As he arrivd at the house he and Rosetta lived in the door was open with a note on it. "Terry, I tried waiting up all night for you but I couldn't stay awake another second. So I left the door open in order for you to get in, and now you've got a key at the doorstep. Night, Rosetta xxx" He placed the letter in his pocket and took the key, closed the door and headed for his bed for some well earned shut eye.

Plague decided that he wasn't going to go to the doctor. He knew that no one could know who he really is, not even his partners. So he decided to go to the hotel, but went inside instead of climbing up on it. A worker started talking to him that he couldn't carry his weapons like that, but Plague ignored him. Instead he just got a bunch of gold coins and dropped them on a desk. He the proceeded to get a key and go to his room.

"Alright, time to open the letter." He said to himself as he took the letter from his pocket. He opened it cautiously, slowly he opened the letter. It read"

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Target: Terry Johnson[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=4] O'Riley's Book of Demons[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=4]Description: There's no need[/size] to explain how he looks or how the book looks at that matter. You know who he is, you know how the book looks. You maybe confused why a letter containing a job would have this description. Well this job is especially for you Plague. I wont say who I am, but just know that I want him dead. Its simple, kill Terry and steal the book. I want him dead before you kill two more demons.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Reward: Your life[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]PS: Just letting you know, since you opened a this letter you now have a demon planted in you. This letter was cursed so whoever opens it will have a demon planted in them. And if you refuse this job, this demon will kill you so I suggest you do it.[/font]

"What" Plague said to himself as he read the last line. At that moment his started feeling pain in his chest. "AAAHHHHH" he screamed. "What is this." The pain kept increasing until he fainted of the pain. He laid there on the bead motionless.

At the same time Plague was making his way into the Hotel, Gregory had already been seated in the lobby for a few moments more. He noticed as the man simply walked away upon being told he couldn't carry his weapons and was decidedly suspicious of the scythe-wielder. Lexanna, on the other hand, was sound asleep in the stables nearby. Choosing to satisfy his suspicions, Gregory had gotten up and followed the man, as silently as he could manage but found it near impossible to continue following upon the man's entrance into his room. He made the fateful decision to spy on the man through the keyhole and witnessed his opening and reading of the letter. While he was unable to see the writing, he fully saw what happened to the man from reading it and guessed demonic interference of some sort. He decided that he would confront the man about it in the morning but for now he had the first night to sleep on a bed for months ahead of him. Leaving nothing to give away his actions he simply made his way to his own room, on the same floor as plague's oddly enough, and summarily fell back on the bed and was asleep in moments.

[color=#4B0082]"You [i]want[/i] the poor thing to catch fire?"[/color] Sarah asked jokingly, [color=#4B0082]"I told you before I can't touch him, and that's something I'll have to do before I can teleport him anywhere. You're better off..."[/color]

Sarah stopped mid-sentence. Her vision had gone all blurry, and a stinging sensation enveloped her entire body. It didn't take her long to realize that steam was evaporating all around her, and from there she'd put two and two together and...

[color=#4b0082]"I'm wet through,"[/color] said Sarah, in a tone that implied she was stating the obvious, [color=#4b0082]"It feels like... GYAAARRRGH, I'VE BEEN POISONED!! Why the hell did everyone else have to leave now?!"[/color]

As Terry laid asleep in his bed he didn't realise what was going on; with Plague's bounty on Terry's head, Vai's injured horse and Sarah being poisoned and who know's what else. But unlike them, he had something more sinister awaiting him. In the house he heard a creak, waking him up instantaneously. He took his shotgun and decided to investigate. How could anyone have found him? His house is literally camoflagued in the middle of nowhere. As he walked down the stairs he saw a woman, a beautiful woman wearing next to nothing. A black outfit which was overwhelmed by the wings on her back and horns at each side of her head. "Lilith." She looked at Terry with her hypnotic gaze. [i]"Hmm, it seems we met again." [/i]"Don't try that stare. You recall O' Riley trained me specifically to be immune to it. It's purposeless." Lilith then looked at him angrily.[i] "Do you think I didn't know that? I don't know why he'd waste such a large amount of time in creating a failure like yourself. It annoys me." [/i]"What do you want?"[i] "I want O' Riley. We have unfinished business." [/i]"He won't ever work with Lucifer, and he will not ever help you bear a child!" [i]"Well, I know that. That's why I am here. His corpse is supposed to be in this house, so I'm here to ressurect him as a demon. And the whole half demon, half human hunter "project" no longer involves him."[/i] "What do you mean?" [i]"Why would I tell you?"[/i] "Because of this." Terry took out his cross, and as Lilith stared at it she began to feel weaker. [i]"Put it away!"[/i] "No moon, no immunity. Now tell me what I want."[i] "Fine! Firstly, as you should know, O' Riley is the best mercenary to ride in this county, so him under our control is necesary. Secondly, O' Riley is no longer fertile, since he's dead. So we need a new male vessel, And to my absolute disgust, since O' Riley placed so much effort into you our male vessel is you, Terry."[/i] "Hmph! Why would I ever consider-?" [i]"You wont. Temptation is a strong urge to fight, you swine." [/i]Terry then placed the cross around Lilith's neck. "You will leave here and never return. Do I make myself clear?"[i] "AAAAA- Yes! Okay! Get this off me!!!" [/i]Terry then took the cross of her, and Lilith fled quickly to avoid any further harm. "Ha! Demon scum."

[color=#0000ff]"SON OF A B*TCH! Give me a second! Hang in there Sarah!"[/color] Vai quickly unsheathed her sword and ran to Leviathan. She quickly sliced through his throat, getting into the approximate area of where the poison gland generally is. After making some room, she tossed her hat to the side and slid her upper body into the throat. [color=#0000ff]"Where is it....!"[/color] After a few second, Vai found the poison gland and freed it from the dead body of Leviathan. She then quickly ran to her horse, grabbed a pot and ran back to the body. She pierced the poison gland, squeezing a small amount into the ground and splattered some blood from Leviathan onto it. She watched at the poison/blood mixture bubbled and eventually evaporated. [color=#0000ff]"Perfect!"[/color] Vai then put 4 parts water and one part blood into the pot. She rapidly mixed it and handed the pot to Sarah. [color=#0000ff]"Heat it and drink! Quickly! It should be rid of the poison. It's always worked for me and the horse in the past..."[/color]

Rex was tired. After being drunk and alone in a bar basement for many days, he finally got around to waking up and enjoying himself. He completely skipped out on Jack, and anything else that had happened. Gambling was his primary focus for days. Although he didn't lose any cash, nor reap any profit, he did lose one thing. That thing was his horse. Getting around without a horse would truly be difficult for Rex, and it may take a while to get another horse in his reigns.

OoC Notes: Sorry for not posting earlier, been REALLY busy at the moment. Also might help if those stupid notifications + PMs would work... properly that is.

As Vai made the potion that would cure Sarah's poison, Sarah lost the strength to stand, consequently falling to her knees. Steam continued to emit from her body, and the pain was only getting worse as time passed. She was growing delirious too, but was completely unaware of this.

[color=#800000]'Greetings Ms. Freon,'[/color] a mysterious voice could be heard inside Sarah's head, but she couldn't find the owner of that voice anywhere near the two women.

[color=#4b0082]"Who are you?"[/color] Sarah asked frantically, [color=#4b0082]"And what the hell do you want from me?!"[/color]

[color=#800000]'I am only here to congratulate you for defeating Leviathan,'[/color] the voice continued

[color=#4b0082]"Con...gratulate me?"[/color] Sarah asked again, admittedly confused.

[color=#800000]'Although, the execution was off, particularly with that arrow of yours,'[/color] the voice lectured on, [color=#800000]'I understand the gasoline, but there was no need for the arrow to be drenched in holy water in addition. Leviathan would never have felt any more damage. In truth, it was the holy water that was poisoning you. Either they did not know... or they [i]wanted[/i] you to take the fall.'[/color]

Sarah was dumbfounded by the very thought of this. In fact, she was so dumbfounded so wasn't even concentrating on whether or not Terry and the gang would allow such a thing to happen. All of a sudden, she heard Vai's voice again. It seemed reassuring enough, since she heard that Vai had the antidote ready. Sarah wasted no time in drinking the antidote, seeing mostly improvement, but the pain was still there, and growing.

[color="#4b0082"]"You could've just given it to me straight!"[/color] Sarah complained, [color=#4b0082]"Rather than dilute it,"[/color]

Plague was floating in darkness, both his weapons were gone. "Wher.where am I?" he asked.
[color=#FF0000]"Hehehe, I guess you opened it"[/color] a voice told Plague. [color=#FF0000]"I told you not to"[/color] it said with sarcasm in its voice.
"show yourself" Plague demanded. A light lit up in the darkness. Plague looked at it with confusion. Then he started to get sucked in."s***, s***, s***" Plague yelled out. Within a few second he was sucked into the light.

He was in his hotel room now. He wasn't alone though, a demon stood at the door. He looked like a demonic joker. [color=#FF0000]"Don't worry I don't bite... much"[/color] it said. It then gave a loud high pith laugh. [color=#FF0000]"But really, don't worry. i won't do anything to you as long as you do your job."[/color]
"What" Plague asked. "What are you talking about."
[color=#FF0000]"That letter, it really is cursed, well was. I'm the demon planted in you. My name is Hellquin" [/color]It gave another high pitched laugh. [color=#FF0000]"You may know me as a demon killed by O'Riley. Well supposed to be killed, but I survived, somehow. Anyways just do your job and I won't kill you. I'll even do you a favor. You'll know what it is in a little while."[/color] It then lifted Plague up using one hand. [color=#FF0000]"Just remember, if you don't do you job I will do this to you."[/color] It then stabbed its other hand into Plague's gut. It took it along with some of Plagues intestines.

"Aaaahhh" Plague stood from his bed. "Jus...just a dream" he said while breathing heavily. He then realized that his side wasn't hurting anymore. He put his hand on his ribs and applied pressure. "They're not broken anymore. I guess that wasn't any random dream."

Gregory awakened at dawn, making his way down from the upper floor where his room was and out onto the porch out front, a cigarette burning in his mouth as he looked over the slowly awakening town. The events which he had witnessed just the night before were present in his mind as he considered the consequences of each and every one of them. He wasn't aware of who any of the people he had seen, aside from the giantess he had recognized as the girl from the graveyard the day before. As he stood there smoking, his mare made her way over towards the hotel and snorted quietly at him. Greg gently patted her muzzle with his left hand whilst his left came down onto the pistol at his right. Far off in the distance, he could just see a pair of black wings in the sky.

Archived