☠Tierra del Diablo☠: An Original RP

Kyng's Old Account

It wasn't until dawn had come that the pain had died down, and Sarah was surprised to still be in her golemette form. Perhaps she was so angry about the fact she'd been poisoned by her own hand that this kept her from returning to her human form. However, it was only a matter of time before she violently threw up the potion. At least it was inside long enough to do its job.

[color=#4B0082]"F***ING DILUTED POTION!!"[/color] she screamed the minute she stopped.

Meanwhile, inside the local Thorndale church, a crow with turquoise eyes had flown through a window. A nun seemed to manage to shoo it out from where it come from, only to be stabbed in the heart the second she turned round. The crow was a decoy.

[color=#800000]"I need this blood more now than you ever will,"[/color] were the final words the nun heard before she was left to collapse on the floor and bleed to death. A humanoid being stood over the nun, but he was no human. He stood at 9 feet tall, with the head of a crow turquoise wings that were black at the back and long, bony arms with long, turquoise nails, those of one hand which were now coated in blood. Using his non-bloody hand, the being pricked a feather off his body and dipped it in the nun's blood.

He then wrote the following message.

[color=#800000]'Consider this proof that we are more than capable of striking by day.[/color]
[color=#800000]- Yata Garasu'[/color]

Yata Garasu left the make-shift quill on the ground for the Lost Ones to find, before leaving the church and arriving at the plateau where the legend was put into practice earlier. A single drop of the nun's blood had transformed the plateau into a strange vortex, similar to that of the legend. The next minute, Yata Garasu was back at what seemed to be the demons' headquarters.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#0000ff]"Look, the reason it's diluted is because demon blood straight up is very dangerous! The 'potion' or whatever you wish to call it, was half diluted then normal. With you having Ifrit in you, I knew you'd be fine..."[/color] She watched as the potion wasn't as effective as it should have been. [color=#00ffff]'Was she poisoned by something else? But from what? The only thing I can think of how she got poisoned is when Leviathan spat on her...'[/color] [color=#0000ff]"Look, I'll make up another one, but you've got to give it time to wo- and there she goes... Passed out.."[/color] Vai shook her head slightly before she walked to her horse. She took everything off of him and put it on her, one way of the other. [color=#0000ff]"Sorry Sarah.. I'd stay till morning.. But we've got a long trip ahead of us... What took us minutes is gonna take us all night and maybe day..."[/color] She looked to her horse and rubbed his nuzzle as he looked to Sarah, a little worried. [color=#0000ff]"She'll be fine.. Lets get goi- *cough, cough, cough.*"[/color] Vai panted a little after those three, hard coughs that splattered blood on the sand. [color=#0000ff]"Yup.. Punctured lung... *Pant, pant* Lets get going..."[/color] She supported her horse as best as she could as they made their long journey back into town.

It took Vai and her horse 14 hours to get back to town, making it just past midday when they finally arrived. Her and her horse were barely awake, having been up for at least 24 hours straight. Vai had might as well coughed up a lung by the time they arrived to town. She made sure her horse was token care of first before she went to the doctor's and passed out in the doorway. They immediately treated Vai the best they could. Vai was now in a bed, sleeping deeply as her horse was pretty much in the same boat with her....

As usual, Terry awoke and left before eating, and Rosetta was on her own again. And as usual, Terry found and brutally slaughtered the top of the wanted list's criminal and threw it at the sheriff's face. This time, the sheriff called him on it. "Oi, champ, I'm sick of having to use the furnace all night thanks to your bodies!" "Like I give a damn, the place is safer, isn't it?" "That's not the point!" "Look, anymore info I should know of?" "Grr...fine, there is a murdered corpse of a nun outside the church. We left it there 'cause the priest told us not to touch her until you see it."

A while later, he had arrived. "Father, I'm sorry for your loss." "Life goes on, but this is what you'll be interested in." He handed him the letter.

[color=#800000]'Consider this proof that we are more than capable of striking by day.[/color]
[color=#800000]- Yata Garasu'[/color]

[color=#800000]"Oh great, another demon asking for a little bullet through it's head. How fun."[/color]

Sarah sighed deeply, feeling guilty about bitching about how diluted the demon blood was. After all, she didn't know that it was only half as diluted as normal. But something was wrong. Vai had left on her own, and must've coughed up blood as she was traversing back to town. At least Sarah was back in her human form by this stage.

She started by teleporting back to the basement, and reading through O'Riley's book again, sure that Terry must've missed something. Turning to the page that Leviathan was on, she read through the whole page, and studied it.

Terry felt something. "Someone's got the book!" It was as if O' Riley installed this in him. He then took to his horse and he stampeded towards the basement. "I knew I shoul've kept it at all times! I knew it!" Fortunately he wasn't to far from the bar, but it wasn't open. But Terry couldn't care. He barged in the door and stampeded the basement, shotgun ready, only to reveal Sarah reading from O' Riley's book. "Jesus woman! What the hell are you doing!? Why on earth do you think he gave me that book? I can't let you look at it whenever, it needs to be kept safe!"

Sarah was just about to get to the stuff she really wanted when all of a sudden Terry busted his way into the basement and started berating her about how the book should be safe. Sarah clutched the book in her arms, and backed away from Terry.

[color=#800080]"If you can't trust me with the book,"[/color] Sarah couldn't hold the innocent-looking façade any more as tears continued to stream down her face, nor could she help but lash out at Terry, [color=#800080]"Then why the f*** should I trust you didn't have this big idea to us killed out there?! What, you think you can hide the answers from me when I need them most?!"[/color]

Sarah slammed the book back down on the table in her rage. Right now, all she seemed concerned about was making her point.

[color=#800080]"WELL I'M DONE WITH THE F***ING BOOK!!"[/color] Sarah screamed, [color=#800080]"I still need answers from you though and I don't wanna hear any bullshit! Now tell me! Was drenching that arrow in holy water as well as gasoline [i]really[/i] necessary?"[/color]

Meanwhile, back at the demons' headquarters...

[color=#800000]"I'm afraid I bring bad news, master,"[/color] Yata Garasu told Lucifer, somewhat begrudgingly, [color=#800000]"The Lost Ones have proven to be resilient foes after all. Which brings me to ponder: first Jack underestimates them, then they manage to deceive Leviathan..."[/color]

"Like I had the slightest idea!" Terry yelled at Sarah. "I'm no f*cking expert at killing demons! I'm a f*cking human being and I have a f*cking life, a f*cking job and a f*cking pain in the neck called you lot!" Then he snatched the book and inspected it, only to find a page he'd never seen before. "What th- Did you add this?!" He then opened the book and revealed a new page on a demon called "Yata-Garasu". "Nevermind now. Urgh! You are pushing me to the edge! All of you!"

[color=#ff0000]"Jack is nothing but a fool, worm."[/color] Lucifer addressed Yata-Garasu with the same respect he had for anyone but himself, none. [color=#ff0000]"As for Leviathan, he did indeed disapoint me. But I feel the more pressure we apply to them, the less they'll handle and the sooner they will destroy themselves. You're work on the nun was effective. I applaud you." [/color]He then turned around and smacked the crow demon.[color=#ff0000] "But foolish! You gave away our secrets! Telling them we were capable of striking in daylight was a huge mistake. We could've used it to our advantage." [/color]He then sat on his throne, a huge explosion of fire emitted behind him. [color=#ff0000]"However, we cannot change the events, so we'll play with what we were dealt with. Now, Hellquin has broken the bond as he somehow cheated death in order to exact revenge on O' Riley. Well, he know's not we know this. Yata-Garasu, you are hearby ordered to ensure Hellquin re-signs his soul to us. Otherwise he'd be a possibl threat and we cannot allow this."[/color]

Plague was now getting over the dream. He decided to try to get rid of Hellquin by himself. He decided to pour holy water, but to no avail. "How am I going to get rid of this thing" Plague said to himself.
[color=#FF0000]"You do realize that I can hear you, and I can read your thoughts"[/color] Hellquin said inside of Plagues mind. [color=#FF0000]"I know what you're trying to do, and It won't work. As long as I'm inside of you, I can't die"[/color] That's when Plague fell to his knees. He now knew that either he killed Terry or he himself would be killed. [i]I guess all I can do is act normal for now[/i] he thought to himself.

After a few minutes of thinking he got his weapons and went outside. He was walking around the town sulking about his predicament. As he walked around he decided to lean on wall of a bank. That's when a man came out with a bag of money. Already freaked out the man shot what looked like a demon to him. He missed hitting Plague but knocked his scythe from his back. Plague got his bow ready to shoot when the man shot again. Once again it missed Plague, but made him drop his bow. Now Plague was weaponless. "s***, how could I let him do this." Plague said. The man aimed his gun at Plague.

BANG!

Plague stood there with his arms in front of his face. He had his eyes closed and had a sensation on his back.[i]What the heck, I'm not dead [/i]he thought to himself. Plague then opened his eyes to see that Hellquin was in front of him. He followed Hellquin's body to reveal that it had no legs, instead it was coming from his back. [color=#FF0000]"Now, now. I can't have you dieing on me." [/color]He told Plague. [color=#FF0000]"I still need you alive so you can kill Terry."[/color] Hellquin had his hand in front of him in a fist. When he opened it a bullet fell. Hellquin had blocked the bullet and saved Plague. He then sleshed the man killing him. [color=#FF0000]"I don't want to be doing this over and over, so you better take care of yourself."[/color] Hellquin then gave a loud high-pitched laugh. He then retreated back into Plagues body.

A few minutes passed after that incident. Plague had gotten his weapons again and decided to sit against the wall of the bank to think about what has happened to him.

[color=#800080]"You don't care about us at all now, do you?"[/color] Sarah asked spitefully, [color=#800080]"Look, if I [i]really[/i] wanted the book for myself, I'd make sure you'd never found it again. But all I want is some answers and... I thought you'd understand that! I was wrong."[/color]

Yata Garasu took some to recover from the blow. He could've easily evaded it, but he knew that would be pointless. After all, he had to admit giving the Lost Ones free information wasn't the smartest thing to do. Then again, intellect wasn't his speciality. But Yata still had something to prove, mostly that he was more than a mere worm.

[color=#800000]"It shall be done,"[/color] Yata Garasu stated curtly, before vanishing into the shadows, and reappearing in the plateau where he once was. He had a new mission now, find Hellquin and bring him to Lucifer. Hopefully Lucifer could take over from there.

Gregory now found himself in the saddle of his mare, being taken along the road at a slow pace without really knowing where she had planned to take him. He soon found himself alongside the bank near where Plague was moping about. Lexanna suddenly stopped and stared directly at the now demonically possessed man and her eyes would appear as orbs of fire if he were to look up at her. The man in the saddle upon the demon mare's back simply looked down at the man wallowing in despair before him.

"You know," he began, reaching a hand down to the chain 'round his waist, "I could end it all for you. More or less painlessly."

Plague looked up at the man. Although he was wearing a mask, it was easy to tell that he was depressed. He chuckled. "And why would you want to do that. By what I can conclude, you know that I have a demon inside me. But tell me, why would you ask. You know about demons, you know that one like the one that I have should be killed as soon as possible. So why not just kill me without saying anything. Like that the demon should appear and then you can ki..."

[color=#FF0000]"Stop!"[/color] Hellquin said inside of Plague's head. [color=#FF0000]"You can't let him kill you. Really my dear Plague, just because you need to choose between you and someone else. You would let yourself be killed."[/color]

"You inside me, you should know who I really am. You should know that I can't kill an innocent man. Especially one who is trying to make the world a better place." Plague thought

[color=#FF0000]"Do what you want then, but if he does try to kill you, I will interfere."[/color] Plague then stood up and looked at Gregory. "Just let me be, I can handle the demon by mysely. But I am grateful for your concern."

"I- I'm sorry Sarah." Terry said "You're right, I over-reacted." He htne took a seat, ignoring the book, and just stared into space. "It's times like that which remind me of him, you know, O' Riley. He was my only guy I could even consider looking up to. He didn't have a desireable personality, I'll leave it at that." He then stood up and tipped his hat to Sarah. "Feel free to look in the book. Just don't wreck it or anything." as he took off and left to his horse. A while later Terry was rushing to his home when he spotted Vai's horse outside the hospital. "Hmm?"...

As Lucifer saw Yata-Garasu get up and leave, he began contemplating [color=#ff0000]'Hellquin could be causing all kinds of unbalances and irregularities...he must either be chained or be executed. There is no other option.'[/color]

"Hey, you ok?" Terry approached Vai in the bed with some bluebells. "If this had happened to any of my crew I would've stayed, if only I knew. I'm sorry Vai. You don't deserve this. None of you do. The Lost Ones should be the Lost One. I'm tired of seeing my friends suffer at the hands of the demon scum I was ordered to kill."

Greg simply nodded his head as he motioned to the mare he was mounted on, who remained staring directly into the man's eyes. It was highly unlikely that Hellequin wouldn't recognize her though what name the demons knew her by was beyond the rider's knowledge.

"Ya see my horse right?" As he finished saying this, he popped a fresh cigarette in his mouth and paused for a moment, removing a match which he struck against his saddle to light before passing the flame along to the end of the tobacco filled tube within his mouth. "She's...well she's very special. She's got a sort of sixth sense for demons, leads me to 'em. That's how I know ya've got one inside ya. Now, the reason I ask if ya wanna die is because I've got a bit of a thing against killin' someone just on principle. Now, if someone wants to die I'm more than happy to oblige." With that he pulled the chain free from around his waist, letting it hang and fall down to the ground beneath him. The cargo hook on the end bore three sharpened edges which gleamed brightly in the sun.

Despite Vai being in a deep sleep, she woke up to the sound of footsteps approaching her room. She opened her eyes quickly, and if she had the strength, she'd have a gun pointing at Terry out of reflexes. [color=#0000ff]"This? Pfft.. Its nothing... Mostly lack of blood... I've survived much.. much worse..."[/color] she said weakly. She slowly sat up and grabbed the glass of water that was besides her. She downed it in one gulp, as would any other person that was as dehydrated as her. [color=#0000ff]"I merely have a punctured lung, two broken ribs and a shoulder that was displaced.. Once my blood is restore and I'm not dryer than a twig in the middle of the desert at this time, I'll be killing before ya know it. Unfortunately, on a different horse. He got a sprained ankle from that water blast. Took us 14 hours I'd recon to get back to town..."[/color] She dunk the glass in the pitcher, not wanting to strain to pour a glass, before she gulped it down in one go. [color=#0000ff]"And don't fret about not being there.. Not much ya could have done.. Besides, ya have your own blood to worry about, not mine.."[/color] She downed another glass. Eventually, the pitcher got light enough that Vai drank the rest of the water from it. [color=#0000ff]"Its worth it, the pain, as long as one more of those b*stards is dead and I'm a step closer to finding out what happened that night..."[/color] She then noticed the bluebells, now that the water was gone. [color=#0000ff]"Never figured you to be the flower type,"[/color] she chuckled a little, [color=#0000ff]"more like the 'get the f*ck out of bed and lets go. I don't give a f*ck if you're injured. Does a demon stop fighting when he gets hurt? H*ll no!' kind of guy."[/color] She laughed a little at that, which lead to her giving off a few dry coughs. [color=#0000ff]"Hmph.. No blood this time. Good. Got tired of the iron taste being in my mouth. Anyways, about tonight.."[/color] the nurse came in with a new pitcher and Vai downed two glasses from it, [color=#0000ff]"we should probably take the night off... Sarah got poisoned, don't worry I fixed her up, and I'm sure that she doesn't want to go about fighting again so soon. I'm pretty much out of commission for the night. With it just being you and Plague, f*ck that Rex guy, you guys wouldn't hold much chance at killing one. You guys just don't have the experience and strength to do it with just you two. And don't try to argue that.. I've got 15 years experience and I don't think I could take one of those demons down in that book on my own.."[/color] After that long speech, she downed three more glasses of water. [color=#0000ff]"Ugh.. I'ma be peeing worse than my horse in a few short hours.." [/color]she mostly said that to herself in a mumble.

"Well then here comes some trouble for you. I'm split in half whether I want to die or not. I want to die, because I just can't kill Terry. It just wouldn't be right to kill someone who's trying to make the world a safer place. Then again I don't want to die because then I wouldn't be able to get my revenge. I'll never be able to forgive Satan for what he did." Plague then stood up walked a few steps away from Gregory. He then got his scythe from his back and went into a stance ready to fight. The light shined on the blade of the scythe. "I don't want to die right now,even if I have this demon inside of me. But if I you do kill me, I will accept my death with no regrets. So now it's time for you to choose, do kill me or spare me."

Terry then stood up and said "These flowers aren't a get well gift. There is something they symbolise. Try looking harder." He then placed then behind a demon's finger he had as a necklace charm. "Observe, purity and despair. I'm getting you as far away from the demons as I can. In fact, to do this I called in some help." He then pointed at the priest how, with the aid of Terry, began placing small stones around Vai. "I can't have a decomssioned soldier down, so we are going to create a purity barrier, right father?" "I believe that in this circle the Lord will grant you safety from Satan's minions." "Thank ou father, now may you leave us?" Terry asked with a very serious face. The priest all but ran out the room and Terry then spoke to Vai "You're right, I couldn't kill a single demon alone. There is only one man who could, and that is O' Riley. And he raised me as his apprentice. Basically, don't doubt my chances when I'm the one with the training." He then took a damp rag and wiped her forehead. "Just get better. We'll all have the night off, I need it." He then dug in his bag for a small teddy bear. "I always kept this. O' Riley's first fatherly gift to me. And strangely enough he was as cute as a button. But like myself, overtime he's became a rock." He then placed it in Vai's hand and said "I don't want to be a harsh guy. I want to be a flower guy. But I can't because I'll lose everything."

[color=#0000ff]"A purity barrier for a sinner like me? Ironic!"[/color] Vai laughed a few times, without coughing this time, before she went back to being serious. She closed her eyes softly as Terry wiped her forehead. [color=#0000ff]"Terry, no one can be completely both.. There are moments that call for being a flower guy and moments that for being the assh*le of the group.. Believe it or not... I wanted to be a mother, 15 years ago... But since I failed my brother, I feel like I don't deserve happiness.. And even if I do change my mind on that, I'm much too old to be a mother now.. I'll probably be dead from age by time my first child turned 14.. Buts its probably for the best.." [/color]She then looked at the teddy bear in her hands. [color=#0000ff]"There will be a day when you won't have to lose everything because you were soft for a moment.. We'll get that Satan b*stard and that m*therf*cker that took my brother..."[/color] She swung her legs off of the bed as she handed the bear back to Terry. [color=#0000ff]"I need to stretch my legs.. I'm gonna check on my horse.. I swear.. I've had him for 17 years and still haven't named him..."[/color] Vai drank some water before she slowly stood up.

Terry took her hand and aided her to stand. Then he held her by the shoulders and said "How dare you say that about yourself." He then looked at her angrily "You don't deserve happiness? You didn't fail your brother! The demon that attacked you was responsible and not you! Get the message in your head!" He then lowered his tone. "Look. Stop blaming yourself, it's unfair to you and your brother. Look, make a deal with me. We both stop beating ourselves up. First one to crack losses a toe. Deal?" He then aided her to the stable where the horse was at. "You'd be a fine mother, stop doubting yourself. And you will never know just how long you'll live. My mother is alive as we speak and has been for 10 years now. She's very old, but is living nonetheless. And if you want to be a mother so bad, you'll need someone to "contribute", although my agenda's full enough." He then decided to explain. "Lilith appeared in my home. I managed to drive her out, but she told me she'd be back to take my seed and give birth to the Manslayer. And she also told me a very true saying. Tempation is very hard to resist."

She about to thank Terry for the aide when he started to tear her a new assh*le. [color=#0000ff]"There are other reason's for me not deserving happiness but my failure is the top of the list!"[/color] She slapped Terry's hands off of her shoulder and she quickly walked away. But with her heart pumping faster and that brisk walk not helping, she got very dizzy and stumbled as she grabbed onto the door frame for support. She looked back at Terry with her peripheral vision as he talked about making a deal. [color=#0000ff]"A toe? Oh h*ll no.. Losing a toe hurts like a huge m*therf*cker! I almost lost one once and that f*cking hurt... How about something else?"[/color]

When they got to the stable, She walked to her horse petted his nuzzle with her right hand and her left was on his neck for some support. He nyeh'd in worry. [color=#0000ff]"I'm fine, ya d*mn horse. Worry about yourself for once..."[/color] She looked to Terry as he talked about his mother. [color=#0000ff]"Please.. With all the injuries and near-death experiences I've been through, I'll be lucky to live past the fight we have against Satan. That one's gonna be a real bruiser.. And I'm sure I'll have to take a few hits for ya, slacker."[/color] She smiled to Terry as she teased him a little. Then talked about someone "contributing" to her being a mother. [color=#0000ff]"Aw f*ck no man! That's disgusting! You're younger than my brother for crying out loud! Ugh! I think I gagged for a moment there..."[/color] Then he talked about Lilith and her face turned serious. [color=#0000ff]"Lilith found your home? That's not good... We're going to have to do something to shield the house from her and every other demon.. Cause she might get to a point to where she'll try to blackmail ya into doing it... Assuming you don't fall into temptation..."[/color] She rubbed her chin, thinking on what to do to protect the house and to keep Terry from falling into temptation. A thought came to her head. [color=#0000ff]"PFFT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"[/color] She laughed heavily at the imagine that came to her. She laughed so hard, that even her horse looked at her like she'd lost her marbles.

When she teased him about getting beaten by Satan, Terry was slightly pee'd off. He wasn't the guy who enjoyed humour at all. Terry was even more annoyed when Vai pressumed that he'd sleep with her to give her babies, as if he wanted to sleep with anyone right now. And he got even worse when she burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" He said, trying too remain calm. But her laughter continued. "What is so god damned funny!?" he yelled as he gave her a fierce stare. "I'm not seeing how this is funny, so tell me right now!"

[color=#0000ff]"I'm, hahaha, sorry Terry."[/color] She got a little dizzy from laughing too hard but shook it off. [color=#0000ff]"I'm sorry. You're right, there's nothing much funny about the situation, but the idea that came to my head.. I couldn't help but laugh. And trust me, I needed to laugh. Laughing is a pain killer for me and since the doc won't give me any, I really needed it.."[/color] She patted her horse softly before she started walking back to the hospital with little to no pain interfering with her walking. [color=#0000ff]"Anyways.. The thought that came to me was that ya need to start carrying condoms [/color][color=#a9a9a9](yes, they had those back then, just not made out of rubber or w/e it is, lol[/color][color=#0000FF]). Not just any condoms though, but ones that have crosses inked all over them and soaked in holy water. That way, assuming you fall into temptation and manage to put one on, it'll burn the b*tch from the inside out. At least her uterus, anyways. But hopefully that scene doesn't become reality.."[/color] As they arrived to Vai's bed and she sit down, the pain was starting to return. [color=#0000ff]"Well... That was enjoyable while that lasted..."[/color] she said as she held the left part of the rib cage, where the broken ones were.

Terry let out a small snigger, the thought Vai had put in his head was actually quite funny. "How long'll be 'till you recover?" He asked, trying to change topic though in his mind he couldn't. "And by the way, that actually got a grin on my face, so well done with that one." He then feeled through his pocket and tossed her some painkillers. "O' Riley used these whenever he'd take any injury. Supposed to kill the pain. Never named it though. You chew it, and it'll go fine." He then got some water and gave it to her to wash the taste out her mouth whilst he patted the horse. "Any plans tonight other than bed rest? I'm taking out Rosetta to a night she deserves. Poor girl, never gets out much. But tonight that's different."

Unaware that Vai was actually alive, Sarah had planned on visiting the graveyard to pay her respects to the poor woman, but the page that Terry revealed earlier had intrigued her. She picked the book up again and turned to the respective page.

[color=#800080]"Yata Garasu,"[/color] Sarah read aloud, yet too softly to be overheard, [color=#800080]"Specializes in shadow magic and mind games, and known to assassinate his foes out of nowhere. Believed to be executed on the 1st day of April, 1904, but whether this is true is unknown."[/color]

Sarah took some time to sink this all this in, before putting the book back and heading to the graveyard, but was unable to find her grave anywhere. It wasn't entirely surprising, considering the funeral hadn't begun.

Meanwhile, a vast flock of turquoise eyed crows had swarmed in on Thorndale. They had been acting as Yata Garasu's eyes and ears, as he tried to locate the mysterious Hellquin, but so far had no such luck.

[color=#0000ff]"How long? I should be fine by tomorrow night, hopefully. I'll have to rent out a horse till mine gets better.."[/color] She laughed a little as Terry said her thought actually made him smile, [color=#0000ff]"See? Now wasn't all that laughing of mine worth pissing you off for a moment?"[/color] She caught the pain killers and looked at them. [color=#0000ff]"Chew it? Now I've gone dun seen everything. OH GOD! My first old geezer line. F*ck me..."[/color] She laughed those two words out as she put the painkillers in her pocket for later. [color=#0000ff]"Other than bed rest? Please! I'm barely able to go and see my horse, what makes you think I'll be able to do anything else? I'd probably get a bottle of whiskey, but alcohol just dries ya up in the end so it's not worth it.. Tell your sister I said hi. Maybe drop by for a spell and leave some home cooking behind. Mmmm... Your sister is one hellofa cook. Ain't she boy?"[/color] Her horse was about to nyeh in agreement but his attention was caught by a flock of turquoise eyed crows. [color=#0000ff]"...... Those aren't natural."[/color] Vai said as she looked at them for a few moments. [color=#00ffff]'Ugh... That's not what me or Terry need right now...'[/color]

"As I stated," Gregory continued in response to Plague's statement, "I don't kill PEOPLE just on principle but if you want to die then I'd be more than willing to oblige." He now gave the mare's reins a slight flick, about to turn her away before the two of them caught sight of the incoming turquoise crows. Horse and rider seemed to visibly tense and Greg leaned forward, his mouth coming up beside the mare's ear just in case he needed to unleash her demonic nature then and there. In the mean time, Plague was entirely likely to notice how the male had suddenly diverted his attention and would probably soon follow his gaze off to the flock as well. Gregory now found himself instinctively whirling his chain about, bringing it to spin above his head and turning the hook on the end into quite the deadly weapon.

"F*cking birds..."

Archived