☠Tierra del Diablo☠: An Original RP

Kyng's Old Account

Terry saw the crows. 'That's not right...but I'm off for the night.' He then looked at Vai, who was also staring at the turquoised eyed demonic birds. "Ignore them, we are of duty. And promise me you'll get into your bed to sleep, you're needed in the Lost Ones. Plus I could persuade Rosetta to get you something homemade if you want it so bad." He then shaked her hand and said "I'll see you later Vai.". He then walked away to his horse, and mounted it. But he was still distracted by the crows. "Their eyes...no, I'm need the break. Kya!" and he rode of into the distant horizon. He wandered through the mighty desert heat and the gently blowing breeze, the cacti and the dust devils. And he caught sight of the house he called home. And outside was Rosetta waving hello from the distance with a huge smile on her face. As Terry jumped of his horse, he said "I've got the day off. And Vai wants somethin home-made. She's in the hospital, you see." [i]"Oh my. Well, I'll have it done in a giffy and then we'll go bac so she can enjoy it! I'll start it right away!"[/i] and she dashed into the kitchen. Rosetta seemed to have a passion for cooking, as she liked to see the happiness her food gives people.

Terry, whilst Rosetta was cooking, headed upstairs to his still comatized mother. He pulled up a seat and began speaking to her. "Ma, I've got the day off, and me and Rosetta will b gone for a while. It's been too long since she left the house. I hope you'll be okay when we get back. And so long as O' Riley's buried here, you should be." He then kissed his mother's forehead and hugged her, a tear forming in his eye. "We love you so much Ma, and I promise you'll be back to your normal slef soon enough."

A while later, Rosetta had the pie she made for Vai, or Vai's Pie as she liked to call it due to the rhyme, and placed in in a safe containr as Terry aided her to get on the horse. "You okay back there?" Terry asked. [i]"I'm fine, I just don't remember the last time I saw the sky like this. And the air...hmm...it's wonderful." [/i]"Well, tonight we'll have a fun time sis, so hold on tight. Kya!" And with that the horse galloped back through the desert, and the house disappeared from sight. A while later they had made it back on the man road and they trotted to the hospital once again. When they dismounted and asked to see Vai, they walked in and Rosetta rushed over to her.[i] "Oh darling, what happened? I made you a special pie like you asked. Here, nice and warm-like."[/i]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plague saw that Gregory's horse was starring at another direction. Then Gregory turned his head to find that crows with turquoise colored eyes were coming. Plague decided to look, and he astonished that the demon birds would come here. He put his scythe back on his back and got his bow. "I guess we will need to finish this conversation later." Plague told Gregory. "For now I'm going to wipe some of these crows out, since were on break tonight anyway." Plague was about to release the arrow when Hellequin spoke to him.

[color=#FF0000]"Stop!"[/color] he screamed inside of Plague's head. [color=#FF0000]"Run right now, don't let them spot you."[/color]

"What are you talking about" Plague responded.

[color=#FF0000]"Satan, I guess he found out that I'm alive. To do what I'm doing I would need permission. Because he has a master plan to wipe out you Lost ones. So I think I may be interfering with his plan. He'll kill me if he finds me."[/color]

"Well good" Plague said. He then released the arrow killing one of the crows. He then shot another arrow killing another bird. [color=#FF0000]"You fool"[/color] Hellequin said. He then laughed a little. [color=#FF0000]"I never thought I would say that. Anyways to kill me, he has to kill you. That's the only way for me to die since I'm hiding inside your body. Your cursed with me, I will always be alive as stay inside of you, unless you can break this curse."[/color]

"What!" Plague said. "Sorry Gregory, but I need to leave" Plague ran off. Within a few minutes he was inside the hotel. The sun had fallen by that time. "I hope the crows didn't get to see me."

[color=#FF0000]"You better hope or else you a dead man"[/color] hellequin said which was followed by a high-pitched laugh.

Sarah returned to the crow-infested town of Thorndale, only to witness the turquoise-eyed crows dissipate into thin air. There was only one way this could be possible; the crows must be created by black magic, meaning that Yata Garasu must've been somewhere in the vicinity the whole time. The only question was where.

[color=#800080]"Well that's certainly strange,"[/color] Sarah noted, [color=#800080]"I wonder if the others gathered this?"[/color]

Plague had taken sanction in the hotel, managing to evade the crows, but he wasn't there for long before Yata Garasu caught wind of his location. A squall of black feathers arose a mere foot from Plague's location, signifying the arrival of the demonic buzzard.

[color=#800000]"So... you are the one who has been possessed by Hellquin,"[/color] Yata Garasu stated, [color=#800000]"You also happen to be one of the Lost Ones, and have proven yourself a valuable... asset to the group. It is only a matter of time before you must betray your allies. You know this more than I do. I could spare you the trouble you know. But I am not here to harm you, otherwise you would have died already, and Hellquin would follow suit. However, I still need him alive... for now."[/color]

It wouldn't surprise Yata Garasu if Hellquin was listening to this conversation too. In truth, he was hoping he would. After all Yata Garasu hadn't heard Hellquin's voice for a long time.

[color=#800000]"By the way, it is good to see you again, Hellquin,"[/color] he added, whilst waiting for a response from Plague.

[color=#0000ff]"I-Ignore them? C'mon Terry! Those aren't natural! It could be a demon, scouting the area and making a plan of att-"[/color] She was cut off when Terry said that the Lost Ones needed her and shook her hand. [color=#0000ff]"I-I... *Sigh* Alright... Cya.."[/color] She looked at the crows for a bit before she looked at her horse, who nyeh'd. [color=#0000ff]"I know, I know. I'm heading back.. Just be careful, k?"[/color] She petted his nuzzle, straightening out the hair on it so the white cross pattern he naturally had on his nose wasn't so messy. She knew that's what always protected him so well from demons and their attacks. She patted his neck softly before she went back into the hospital and fell asleep.

She woke only an hour or two later, having to go pee like a race horse, like she predicted when Terry visited her. She had only gotten back in bed when Terry and Rosetta entered the room. [color=#0000ff]"Hey you tw-"[/color] She stopped as Rosetta rushed over and asked what happened. [color=#0000ff]"This? Oh, its nothing. I'll be up and killing demons again by tomorrow night."[/color] She then took a deep breath through her nose, taking in the smell of the pie. [color=#0000ff]"Mmmmmmm... That smells delicious. Ya didn't have to make it, but thank you for doing it."[/color] She set the pie on her lap, not wanting to be rude and eat in front of them. [color=#0000ff]"So what do you guys plan on doing tonight? Not much to do in this dainty, little town, is there?"[/color] She then heard the faint sound of her horse nyeh'n after catching wind of the smell of the pie. She shook her head softly as she put a quarter of the pie on a napkin. [color=#0000ff]"When you guys leave, mind feeding him this? I'll never hear the end of it if he doesn't get some. He really does loves your cooking, Rosetta."[/color] She handed Rosetta the napkin. [color=#0000ff]"Sorry for askin' so much out of you guys."[/color]

Plague quickly got his scythe from his back, ready to fight. Even though he knew that him alone wasn't enough to defeat Yata Garasu. "If your not going to do anything, than why are you here." Plague asked.

[color=#FF0000]"He's here to kill you"[/color] Hellequin said to Plague. [color=#FF0000]"He's trying to fool you, run now."[/color]

"You, you can't survive without a host can you. You may have survived, but you where severely weaken weren't you." Plague thought so only Hellequin can hear.

[color=#FF0000]"Shut up"[/color] Hellequin said. He then proceeded to come out a little from Plagues body. First a shadow appeared coming out of Plague's back. then it took a shape. It turned into Hellequin. He was only visible from his abdomen up, the rest of his body was still in Plague. [color=#FF0000]"Hello, hello."[/color] Hellequin told Yata Garasu in a rather joking tone. [color=#FF0000]"I haven't seen you in a long time. So, how have you been."[/color] He got a giant smile on his face. Hellequin was desperately trying to hide his fear.

"Well, ask a little less once in a while- oof!" Terry made his remark, quiet enough for Rosetta to hear it and kick him in the shin because of it, staring at him with a [i]"Say something nice or I'll destroy you."[/i] look. Terry, instinctively, said "You're a teammate, you get what you need." with a reassuring expression, trying to make Vai feel reassured.[i] "Terry's right, now you rest up, enjoy your treat, and don't fret about a thing. I'll give your horse some, so you just keep your feet up." [/i]Terry turned to Rosetta and said "Vai's got a point, where would you want to go here? Thorndale isn't the most attractive spot."[i] "Hmm...well, there is that nice ol' bar open up."[/i] "True, we'll head up over there then. Later Vai." Terry stood up and tipped his hat to her as Rosetta took a slice of pie to Vai's horse, who gobbled up it at the scent of it. "Alright, ready sis?" Terry said, horse readied up.

Rex meandered around the bar. *Ding* His spit hit the spittoon with finesse. If spitting can have finesse. He stopped himself for a second and leaned against the building. "Rex, do you really want to go down this road again?" He asked himself the question lots of times with some word variation each time, but never responded to the question. "Alcohol won't do me any good! I need to be out there with everyone taking down Demons!" He spit again resonating another satisfying ding. "If I want to find anyone, I'm going to need another horse. And sobriety.

Vai chuckled a little, watching the two siblings interact with each other. She shook her head softly with a smile as Terry attempted to reassure her. [color=#0000ff]"Oi.. Terry.. Next tine ya want to be reassuring, be sure to do it [i]before[/i] your sister kicks yous shin. "[/color] She waved softly to the two as they left, [color=#0000ff]"Cya tomorrow morning, Terry. "[/color] The moment they left, Vai dug into her pie, wanting to inhale it but took her time with it. "[color=#0000ff]Mmmm... I'm gonna have to have her give the recipe so I can make it on my own when I retire from killing.... Retire.. HA! That's a barrel of laughs right there.. No.. I plan on workin' till I die.."[/color] She then heard her horse let a nyeh, letting her know he got his piece. She smiled a little at that as she too, just finished up her food. She laid down, trying to go to sleep but couldn't. Probably because she's used to being up so late, killing demons and what-not. However, she eventually fell asleep about an hour or two later.

Terry and Rosetta had arrived at a br nearby, so Terry said "We'll sit outside. I don't like the looks of this place.". As Rosetta took her seat Terry walked up to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. And as he came back out, a man were flirting with Rosetta. He tapped him on the shoulder, and as he turned around he belted him in the side of the face with his shotgun. [i]"Terry! Why'd you do that!?"[/i] "Call me overprotective..." he then revealed the man had a knife under his sleeve. "...but I had a hunch. Come on, it's far too dangerous out here." Terry may as well have ordered Rosetta because she got on the horse like it was a command. She didn't want to get stabbed...

---A long time afterwards---

Terry arrived at the house with a drunken Rosetta who had passed out. "Well, you had a good time sis." He said quietly as he took her indoors and rested her on the sofa. Then he brought his horse into the stable and shutted it, with a lock and all. "Night fella." He said as he walked inside, letting his horse to sleep. Then he lifted Rosetta and brought her to her room, tucking her in. "Nice and cozy. Goodnight Roset-...Goodnight Rosy." He addressed her by the name he called her up till he was taken away and turned into who he was now. "Sweet dreams." he said as he closed the door and check on his mother. And she still hadn;t woken up. He just kissed her on the forehead, saying "Night ma." and he closed the door as he walked to his room, shutting the door behind him. His last thoughts upon sleeping were 'I hope Vai and the others are safe tonight.'

OoC Note: Posting now since MM is probably sick to death of waiting for me for all I know =/

Casting shadow magic and playing mind games was expected from Yata Garasu. But he also seemed to be adept in sensing fear, and through this, he could tell that Hellquin wasn't quite so happy to see him in return. However, he decided to pretend he didn't notice this fear in the slightest, lest Hellquin were to faint or something along those lines.

[color=#800000]"Not well,"[/color] Yata Garasu stated, [color=#800000]"Master Lucifer is still adamant that I am nothing more than a worm. He has always been like that, I know, but all the while it makes me more determined to succeed him. You wish to exact revenge on O'Riley, and to do that I presume you require his book. I can aid you in acquiring the book. You and your host only need its keeper slain."[/color]

Meanwhile, Sarah returned to the saloon, only to find that everyone inside was talking about the crows that plagued Thorndale that day. She even heard rumours those crows could bring a bad omen, and was mentally preparing herself for the worst to come.

[color=#800080]'Yata's next in-line isn't he?'[/color] she asked herself in thought, [color=#800080]'He better not be, he's too strong to face this quickly...'[/color]

-The next day-

Terry awoke to find...nothing different. "*Yawn*...another day in this nightmare of a world." He then got into his attire and walked over to his book, O' Riley's book. "You are nothing but a burden, a bullseye on my head." He said to the book, placing it into his jacket's pocket. Then he picked up his shotgun and pistol, strapped them to his belt along wit an ammo belt, which dangled down his leg, but missed the floor by a couple of inches. After leaving his room and checking on his mother, he inspected whether Rosetta had recovered from her hangover, which she hadn't because she was still fast asleep. After closing the door behind him, Terry travelled towards Thorndale...

[color=#FF0000]"Hehehe, I don't need your help"[/color] Hellequin responded. [color=#FF0000]"I can make Plague do whatever I want him to do. So how about you leave, and I'll report later." [/color]Hellequin then went back into Plague, leaving him alone with Yata Garasu. There was a moment of silence, tension filled the air. "Well if your not here to hurt us, then leave." Plague stated. "Wait, how about I leave and you could do whatever you want here." Plague then left the room, and went to the basement where they would always meet. Within a few minutes he was a sleep.

--Next Day--

Plague awoke with Hellequin face right in front of his. "If that's suppose to scare me, you fail." Plague said. [color=#FF0000]"Hehe, come on I'm just trying to have some fun."[/color] Hellequin then went back in to Plague. " I know you could do better than that" Plague responded in almost a joking tone. He then left the basement and sat in front of the saloon.

The next day, Vai woke up with a mighty yawn and stretch. [color=#0000ff]"Hmmm... That was a good night's sleep."[/color] Vai got up and out of bed, changing from the hospital gown into her normal cloths. She shrugged off the nurse's and doctor's protest as she started strapping on the heavy stuff like her .45s, sword, rifle, ammo, etc. [color=#0000ff]"I'll be fine, relax."[/color] She told the doctor's as she paid the fine and walked outside, slipping her hat on. [color=#40e0d0]'That injury from Leviathan was nothing more of a nuisance..'[/color] she thought as she looked down at her rib cage. Instead of having her normal top on, she was covered in bandages from her stomach, upwards. She smiled a little as she looked at herself from a window's reflection, [color=#0000cd]"I rather like this look."[/color]She turned around, getting ready to head to the bar when she noticed Terry was riding into town, [color=#0000cd]"Hey there."[/color] She simply stated to Terry as she walked over to him.

Terry spotted Vai when she greeted him, so naturally he replied. "You seem to be a lot better. Come on, I'll get you a drink. I could use one myself before we go demon hunting." And he lead Vai to the closest bar. He jumped off his horse and tied him to a pole nearby and said "No horsing around, you here?" as he walked inside and ordered two o their most powerful drink, both for himself. And as he chugged them he tasted the sourness, which woke him up enough to realise he hated this stuff. "Ugh...ok, just get me somethign to eat. Something edible." Terry said to the barkeep as he sat down at a table.

Archived