PLEASE LOCK

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sigh* Alright, just to make you happy, Kyng. Oh, and SINCE this is very loosley based off of that thing me and my brother were doing, the religion will be the same as it was in that, I'll make a spoiler explaining it slightly, be sure to read that. Oh, and the map would be very much appreciated, also a Life RP sounds nice.

A EotE RP: An RP where 12 (or whatever) people are given an extremely large sum of money (like 10 million $) and are required to use that money to change the world however they want or be killed by the supporter, one the participants.

A life RP about students living in a boarding school far from any city and series of odd events occur ranging from murder sprees to monsters in the forests or people who disappear and people who don't exist at all. Supernatural events accompanied with normal teens isolated.

An Rp about graduated students making their way through their new life as employees in a metropolitan city like NYC or Toyko. Through something like finance and the lies and betrayals of the underground side of business.

Phsh, developing is over-rated. If I developed every idea I had I could make career out of it and WHO WHATS THAT!? I mean really...

No, I do develop. I fold them into story I'm writting since I don't trust RPers to treat it with something with such fragility.

But what are you looking for in this "Club" RP?

Archived