PLEASE LOCK

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Holy Descent' timestamp='1313562629' post='5449804']
@ DK, then do the people pm you their apps where they also say what defensive measures they use? eg: fake I.D. it'll still be hard to do especially for the detectives
[/quote]

Basically. However, all player interaction or regular action will be done in the IC thread.

[quote name='Raineâ„¢' timestamp='1313553611' post='5449482']
@DMG, I love trails, what kind of trails are you looking for? I can help design some through PM or something.
[/quote]

Nothing in particular.. Just something that'll prove that someone is the true heir to a throne? Doesn't have to be fancy... Something nice and original..

@Kyng: That could work, but it feels copoutish. However, you might've given me an idea:

You know how the ancient Egyptians used to seal the monsters in stone tablets in the anime? I was thinking of having one of those monsters manage to break out of its tablet, extract the monsters out of theirs and lead them on a revenge mission against the humans about 5,000 years later, roughly the same timing as when the first Yu-gi-oh is actually set (albeit slightly later, of course).

I just had a good idea. Why not do a Yu-gi-oh RP where you are your favorite monster? Like say I like the Gladiator Beasts, I could play as Alexander! And this can take place in the Duel Monsters World.

Also, I've got a new and cool idea for an RP.

[img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110818C/iaza15504699817500.jpg[/img]

What do you get from this?

Hrmm... Kyng's idea is actually pretty good, so it would be like Inyuasha boy's late and great YGO monster brawl? Which had much the same idea, only you had to be a level 4 or lower monster with less then 1000 ATK to start with.

I'm thinking up a RP right now, I don't know much about it though, all I know is I want it to be an original RP, and I want the charecters to be able to have partners, like Familiars, or Faries, but I have an idea for this RP's obligitary "Items of power", which comes from me and my brothers old attempt at a game.

ACtually, the more I think about it, the less I want Items of Power.

Weapon cards, N. Have like a reality device that uses cards to materialize creatures to your aid. Or go all Digimon Season 3 on it and use the system to add weapons to your companions

Kyng, I'm in. Can I be a plot bad guy? I really don't have a place in the current Legend IC because my character in that is a side plot whatever guy. OH MY GAWD! MY CHARACTER IS FILLER!

I had another RP, about clockwork world where everything is made of gears and each character's power has to do with manipulating machinery and metal to use as a weapon and even use the opponents metal against them. Not sure about a plot yet.

Well, Admiral, use an evil monster like Zera the Mant or someone, and have them want to control the world of monsters, which in itself would corrupt the game.

[spoiler=☆Thrill☆ Plot]
"Welcome to ☆Thrill☆, the #1 Amusement Park! If you want that adrenaline rush of a roller coaster, we got it! If you want to have a good time with your pals or that special someone, we got it! And if you want to have the time of your life, well we got it! So come on down and have a good time! Remember, you come to ☆Thrill☆ and you'll get a ☆Thrill☆!!!"
[right]- ☆Thrill☆ TV Commercial[/right]

So this is an RP which will revolve around the staff and the public visiting the park. It will need a bad guy, someone who is trying to bankrupt the park so he/she can build ontop of the land, expanding his/her empire. This RP will work in many ways:

-Employees: These guys will work most of the time, but will be allowed (and expected) to goof of and enjoy themselves. They get an employee discount pass (of 50%) on all the park's features.You'll be expected to be active if you are here.
-Visitors: These people will only be active for open hours. No work, all play. They'll have to pay full price (being paying customers) and will be expected to do whatever they want. Cameo appearances from other RPs (of the same time era) will be allowed.

The park will have multiple themed areas:
-Fantasy Land: Medieval Setting
-Primal Land: Prehistoric Setting
-Urban Land: Urban Setting
-Horror Land: Horror Setting
-Space Land: Sci Fi Setting
-Cowboy Land: Ol' Western theme
-Mountain Land: Mountainous Setting
-End Land: Post-Apocalyptic Setting
[/spoiler]

I need more themes!

You can be A bad guy, not THEE bad guy.
And that doesn't help at all, that just says the setting. I know the time period and all that, and it's in an alternate world, that being the justification for faries, magic, and different landscape, even though humans still exist, and so do animals from the earth.

Archived