PLEASE LOCK

[quote name='Raine™' timestamp='1313102900' post='5434153']

I... can't do it... not without destroying the plot... Its not in my nature to be able to play with such high-action orientated plots.

My version would have bad guy be part of a secret sect of the Church who focuses on forbidden technologies and was tasked to research as means of defense, but soon he grew envious of the power he had to manage and took it for himself. Hiding in the mountains he created an underground city known as Garde Machina. A dark blasphemous city where a few conducted research using slaves and trespassers, monstrous experiments that bordered on surreal. Gandrake Akamichi, having found what he believes to be the Holy Grail of power realizes he needed stronger men then his current subjects. He sends out emissaries to invite the strongest men in the world to a tournament, where the winner will receive eternal fame and riches. Drawing on the greed and pride of men, he waited for the warriors. It wasn't long until the men were gathered from all areas and walks of life, some doing it for their village, others for the glory that was promised. What ever the reason, when the men entered the gates were sealed behind them. Gandrake Akamichi coming on the speaker announced that only one man would leave this place the winner of the prizes he offered. What is this artifact he discovered? What challenges a wait the soldiers? And what secrets hide in the corners of the map?

I think its slightly better because you can have [b]other challenges then just 1v1 tournies[/b] as well as explorable areas and more than two motivations for everything they do. Whether its unhindered and still compete for the prize, fight for survival, or hatred on the man's sick game.

...IT HORRIBLE! I HATE IT! I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON! DIE RAINE! DIE! *hangs self*
[/quote]

I was going to make it where there was more than one on one tourneys....

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1313106822' post='5434317']
I am blank for ideas at the moment :/

Also I like that Samurai idea, especially if your attacks can be enhanced with an element type of attack or your weapon can take a different advanced form based off your will power or something.
[/quote]

A different form...never thought of that...BRILLIANT!!! XD

Alrighty then, I believe I have myself an idea for high school/college RP. Here, lemme pitch it to you.

[spoiler=Fort Union College of Keystones][spoiler=The Plot]For years, students diagnosed with a variety of mental disorders have had to mingle in the mainstream in order to truly succeed in their school life. Some have found the mainstream school work too hard to cope with, whilst others have been ridiculed by these so-called 'normal' students for their disorders. It was time for the mentally challenged to take a stand! A new college in the Fort Union had been built specifically so that said students could separate themselves from the 'normal' students and the distractions that they had brought amongst them, and they called it: Fort Union College of Keystones.

Now, the students at this college have a chance to acquire their own individual spotlights. So what will you do? Will you have your grades soar above those of all others? Will you become the most popular student in the entire college? Or will you sit back and relax while the other students try desperately to achieve their own goals? Whatever you do, don't forget to turn up to class, or you just might regret missing out on all the action within Fort Union College of Keystones.[/spoiler][spoiler=App Details]Name:
Appearance: (Picture/4+ line paragraph)
Diagnosis: (The mental disorder that your character was diagnosed with. Details can be presented in the Bio if need be.)
Personality: (4 lines minimum)
Bio: (8 lines minimum)

Easy peasy lemon squeezy :)
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1313112713' post='5434664']
Alrighty then, I believe I have myself an idea for high school/college RP. Here, lemme pitch it to you.

[spoiler=Fort Union College of Keystones][spoiler=The Plot]For years, students diagnosed with a variety of mental disorders have had to mingle in the mainstream in order to truly succeed in their school life. Some have found the mainstream school work too hard to cope with, whilst others have been ridiculed by these so-called 'normal' students for their disorders. It was time for the mentally challenged to take a stand! A new college in the Fort Union had been built specifically so that said students could separate themselves from the 'normal' students, and they called it: Fort Union College of Keystones.

Now, the students at this college have a chance to acquire their own individual spotlights. So what will you do? Will you have your grades soar above those of all others? Will you become the most popular student in the entire college? Or will you sit back and relax while the other students try desperately to achieve their own goals? Whatever you do, don't forget to turn up to class.[/spoiler][spoiler=App Details]Name:
Appearance: (Picture/4+ line paragraph)
Diagnosis: (The mental disorder that your character was diagnosed with. Details can be presented in the Bio if need be.)
Personality: (4 lines minimum)
Bio: (8 lines minimum)

Easy peasy lemon squeezy :)
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Mental unstabilites and you choose a normal college life style RP... now ritualist killing sprees, demented minds, every taboo known to man is open to play, so much potential with that standing... the school is let down. I have to say I disapprove.

[quote name='Raine™' timestamp='1313112865' post='5434668']Mental unstabilites and you choose a normal college life style RP... now ritualist killing sprees, demented minds, every taboo known to man is open to play, so much potential with that standing... the school is let down. I have to say I disapprove.
[/quote]

Damn it... well, thanks for the CC anyway.

Now I just need to improve on it I guess... I suppose that means ditching the school, am I right?

Archived