Yugioh OCG Ban List September 1st 2011

Light Breeze.
Normal Spell
Flip 5 Coins. If all flipped Coins are Heads, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card. If any flipped Coins are Tails, destroy all cards you control.

Nerfed enough? :P

Precision Tornado
Quick Play
Select up to 2 Spell & Trap Card Zones. Destroy all cards in the selected Zones and decrease your Life Points by 1000 for each card destroyed using this effect. Neither Player can use the selected Zones until their next Standby Phase.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1313017819' post='5431584']
Light Breeze.
Normal Spell
Flip 5 Coins. If all flipped Coins are Heads, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card. If any flipped Coins are Tails, destroy all cards you control.

Nerfed enough? :P
[/quote]
What the hell is that? :P

I knew this would catch on.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1313020081' post='5431717']
Donation of Grace
Normal Spell

Both players draw 2 cards and remove 1 card in their hand from play. You can only activate 1 "Donation of Grace" per turn.
[/quote]

That has nothing to do with Heavy/Spell&trap removal :/

This guy has exactly my thoughts and reasoning for which cards need to go where (aside from the Junk Synchron thing...)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaYgK1EvN9Y&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

Seems like a good list. I'd also like certain broken cards like Gateway and Mind Master to be banned but, we have to try and think like Konami on these sorts of things.

Spell Sign S - Storm Predictor (Now I feel like making a random Sign cards.)
Normal Spell
Target 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls: Declare a card name, and flip it face-up. If it's the declared name, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. If not, flip the targeted card to its original position and your opponent looks at your hand, and returns 1 of those cards to the bottom of your Deck.

Not sure on this.

White Thunder Trunade
[Spell]
Activate by Targeting 1 monster you control: Destroy the target and all Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this card. Only 1 "White Thunder Trunade" can be activated per turn.

OT: We need to wait and see what the banlist actually is, but we can make Speculations... I heard at my locals that EotB was gonna get unbanned soon XD

[quote name='The blazing MARS' timestamp='1313029498' post='5432170']
uhhh... [color=#ff0000][size=8][u][i][b]Another ser alt?[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]
Malevolent sucks =|
[/quote]I sat for a few minutes Like O_o
I can grantee I'm not an alt.
Malevolent is alright. It's usable, but only @1-2.

[quote name='D・モバホン' timestamp='1313030739' post='5432249']
But in the back of your mind, you're hoping for it to return and break the monotony of autopilot decks such as Sex Spams and Frogs
[/quote]

It doesn't get any more autopilot than Troop Dupe Scoop. It's just one combo you try to do every game.

http://duelinglegacy.blogspot.com/2011/08/emergency-post.html

Ban:
Monster Reborn
Giant Trunade

Limit:
Chaos Soldier
Cyber Pot
Librarian
Formula

Semi:
Junk Synchron
Doppel