Yugioh OCG Ban List September 1st 2011

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='The blazing MARS' timestamp='1312997393' post='5430466']

This is why we need Storm Back.
[/quote]
We need a watered down storm tbh. like "Discard 1 card, destroy all set spells/traps" or whatever.

And don't give the s*** about Lightning Vortex being bad. It's the set cards you guys are complaining about.

[quote name='Manjoume Thunder' timestamp='1312998754' post='5430536']
they don't have tour guide
[/quote]

I know that.
So what you are saying is, we'll have a derp format for a bit until OCG gets guide, then it'll be banned/limited, then Konami prints another Broken TCG exclusive and the cycle repeats...

@Miror: They're not tier 1, but they arn't a bad deck.

[quote]"Discard 1 card, destroy all set spells/traps"[/quote]

terrible idea

if you want to nerf heavy, restrict it's uses in otks (can't attack on the same turn, can't special summon on the same turn, etc ...) because this is the problem

don't make it cost cards because the point is to get a big plus off a huge backrow, thus discouraging people from setting their whole hands

[quote]I know that.
So what you are saying is, we'll have a derp format for a bit until OCG gets guide, then it'll be banned/limited, then Konami prints another Broken TCG exclusive and the cycle repeats...[/quote]

learn to f***ing read

[quote name='Manjoume Thunder' timestamp='1312998994' post='5430551']

terrible idea

if you want to nerf heavy, restrict it's uses in otks (can't attack on the same turn, can't special summon on the same turn, etc ...) because this is the problem

don't make it cost cards because the point is to get a big plus off a huge backrow, thus discouraging people from setting their whole hands

learn to f***ing read
[/quote]

=/ I admit I was a little stupid there.

Anyway, as Manjy said, we need a heavy that has say, the same restrictions as Duality.

[quote name='White Mage - Lucinda' timestamp='1313001938' post='5430715']
MST Is unlimited? OhShi......
I guess they had to appeal to the people butthurt about Storm being banned.
[/quote]

It's already been confirmed fake by the various people here who can read Japanese.

Archived