Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (PG13/Not Accepting/Year 1)

VGVentus

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alends eyes widened at the suggestion. The idea of ​​going into the forest had struck him but he had thrown it away the moment later, who would dare to enter a forest where animals had gone missing, the answer had been very clear to him, "none". When the words came out of Izzys' mouth he was overwhelmed, impressed. Alend couldn't deny he was longing for something adventures and thrilling - something he never experienced as a kid. A spark of enthusiasm flared up in Alends' eyes. "Um..Thank you! No uh.. I mean of course, I'd love to" once again he was making a fool out of himself. "So..who do you think we should bring along?" he asked "I don't have many friends in Slytherin except Ellie, whom I think would decline but who am I to judge." Alend shrugged. "Hmm" a picture of the Hogwarts express cabin flashed in his head at the mention of Ellie and the corner of his mouth curled up slightly. "There is of course some we could try".[/font][/size]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[left][left][size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Tom gave Sampson detailed instructions on how to get onto the platform before he even left the pub and so he found his way easily enough and had a thrill running through a wall. So far out of his normally boring routine he found a new kind of pleasure exhilaration as he boarded the trained and analyzed everything and everything. Taking in every sound, sight, smell taste that he could possibly achieve. He decided to walk around and stand on the train and not sit in a cabin for the entire ride. He had trouble sitting in one spot for long periods of time anyway. So by listening in on conversation he felt had some importance learned a bit about the magical world and what to expect. About half way through the ride he heard someone talking about a spell that their brother used on them for a practical joke and Sampson tried it himself on his luggage not exactly sure what to expect.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]“local-motor motis” his mispronunciation and possibly lack of magical talent strapped his own feet together unable to move. This to him was torture for the rest of the ride until he found out you could just say “release.”[/font][/size]
[/left][/left]
[left][left][size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]One of the most impressive things he’s seen out of everything he’s so far was defiantly Hagrid and had a specific interest for the man. A kind look in his eyes yet an intimidating figure, somehow he felt he could relate.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]When all the first years got to sorting he heard enough chatter to understand what he was to do. When his name was called up his biggest fear was not being sorted into a house at all. He didn’t really worry about what house he got into, but he would be crushed if he they discovered he did not belong.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]He was relieved as he was called into Hufflepuff almost immediately apparently the kind-hearted bunch. In which one of the boys named Rose caught his attention for ironically being so invisible to many.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]He decided he would talk to him and get to know him later but just coming into this new world he decided it would be better to continue to analyze and learn from example.[/font][/size][/left][/left]
[left][left] [/left][/left]
[left][left][size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The feast was defiantly the highlight of his day as he could not afford much food living off of a very small amount of money he earned through working at the pub, although he could not complain, as he was given shelter.[/font][/size]
[/left][/left]
[left][left][size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]As he walked to his dormitory he examined the moving portraits but was careful not to make eye contact, he did not want to exactly greet a painting just yet. Even more so he had a blast watching the stair-cases and walking on them. He’s never had this much excitement in his entire life and it made him incredibly tired, knocking him out on the bed almost instantly.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]When he woke up the next morning he just sat in his bed amazed that this wasn’t all just a dream and went out to venture around the school. He quickly learned that, to get to class he would have to wake up early and follow certain students or he would get lost and have to back track multiple times.[/font][/size][/left][/left]
[left][left] [/left][/left]
[left][left][size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]One thing he noticed in his first class like most people did was a very attractive girl named Ellie. Who seemed to get along with everyone quite easily and for that reason, refused to talk to her yet, as he preferred to connect socially, one person at a time. He also took notice to a boy named quicksilver, who like him was what most students here would call muggles even more so, he seemed to be making friends another Asian boy like himself, who was also in in the same house as his. He took a mental note to himself on how to knock down 2 birds with one stone.[/font][/size]
[/left][/left]
[left][left][size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]After class he immediately strode over to the boy named rose, making himself noticeable for multiple reasons. The main one being so he would not alarm him, as his appearance was intimidating. He hoped this was not applied as a threatening stride. Another was to attract the attention of others and make his presence acknowledged, as he remained subtle for a time. In a gruff voice for an 11 year old he asked the boy with a sharp closed mouth smile “Rose, am I right?”[/font][/size][/left][/left]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3]Izzy smirked. She was glad to hear that Alend was willing to head into the Forbidden Forest with her. She would have went in there alone ofcourse, but it was comforting to know she would not be in there alone. "That is most relieving I must say. Perhaps that other girl Ellie, will want to come. She seemed rather adventurous, though maybe my impression of her is wong. Rose will probably only come if Ellie is going. He seems quite...Uh, interested in Ellie. Lucifer, and Nathan may come as well. They are in Gryffindor, which is supposed to be the house of inner courage and all that nonscense." Izzy said as she started naming a few people. "Either way, I'm pretty sure there are a few others who will share in our curiosity of this matter."[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Arthrun's arrival at Hogwarts was little noted. He hated being the center of attention, large crowds were always unruly. He just wanted to get into a routine of sorts. As he was traveling through the halls he was completely lost. For all the research he had done on Hogwarts actually being inside the school it was massive and a might hard to navigate. It was then he saw a group of students conversing. Specifically Izzy and Alend. He approached the two students with Xavier on his shoulder. "Excuse me but could either of you be troubled to tell me where i could find the Ravenclaw housing?" he asked with a polite tone in his voice.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Alexander hadn't enjoyed his first class as much as he had wanted to, but it had been okay. He figured the other classes (the ones when he could actually use a wand) would be a lot more interesting. He had lost sight of his class mates, but it didn't bother him to be alone, so he was now walking around the schoolyard looking at all the fascinating nature and architecture. There was so much around here that would make perfect paintings, but he had unfortunately left all his drawing equipment in the Ravenclaw dormitory.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alend didn't know half the people Izzy mentioned, but instead of asking he just nodded. His eye brows rose when Izzy started mentioning Gryffindors, and a small frown creased his face. [i]No..I'll just ignore it[/i] he thought and the frown was replaced by a sober face. "They sound good, lets just hope were all ready for this" Alend said with a amused grin. He stroke away some sweat from his forehead, it was purely stated extremely warm for Britain. He added "Well, shall we find some companio.." He was interrupted in the middle of the sentence by a fellow approaching them. "Excuse me but could either of you be troubled to tell me where i could find the Ravenclaw housing?" the fellow said actually politely. Alend looked at the guy and then eyed Izzy, "What about him?" he said to Izzy, completely ignoring the Ravenclaw boys question.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Nathan had laughed at Kazuya's bow before realizing he wasn't joking around. [i]Um, okay...[/i] Nathan thought, a bit weirded out. [i]I'll just work with it.[/i][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Nice to meet you, Kazuya." Nathan continued on, trying still to act smoothly. "So, um, Kazuya, you're a Hufflepuff, right? What does they stand for, anyways? I get it that Gryffindor is bravery or whatever, but what's Hufflepuff?" Nathan noticed the boy didn't speak much- hopefully something that could be rectified soon. Nathan was in need of some good company. Whilst waiting for an answer, Nathan looked around the grounds a bit, scrutinizing the other students. The closest group to him and Kazuya was a trio, all dressed different- one boy in Ravenclaw blue, another in Slytherin green, and another Ravenclaw boy...or was that a girl?[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Nathan's eyebrows shot up. Was it...yup, it was definitely female. Well. That was a bit odd, but Nathan figured you got used to oddities after a while at Hogwarts. Giving it a second look, the girl did seem awfully cute.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Yep, Nathan thought, [i]I can definitely deal with this.[/i][/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Izzy noticed the small change in his demenor when she mentioned the Gryffindor house but chose not to say anything about it, as it wasn't her buisness and to be frank, she didn't exactly care enough to ask at the moment. Instead she tuned in when he began talking. Though he was inturrupted by another 1st year. A quick glance at his tie, and badge colors she concluded he was a Ravenclaw as they were. That and his question as to where the Ravenclaw Tower was also strengenthed Izzy's conclusion. Without answering the boy's question Alend asked her if he could possibly join. Izzy thought for a bit looking the boy over. He seemed rather tall for a 1st year, and also appeared rather awkward in both speech and posture. It was clear he didn't care to much for crowds. After musing it over she said, "I do not think so. He seems rather out of place enough as it is, but who knows he may surprise us and find our little trip interesting." She said, casting a bored glance at Alend before addressing the boy's earlier question. "Our common room is located in the west side of hogwarts, up a tall spiral staircase. Which can be acsessed on the fifth floor. Do take note that our password is not set. In fact it is a riddle that you must answer correctly in order to enter." Izzy smirked amusedly, "It's fun. Though I imagine it can be quite annoying after a long hard day of class."[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Ooc: Lol all three of us are in Ravenclaw[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Arthrun thanked Izzy for the direction towards his housing and looked towards the tower. He glanced over the notes, journals and books his father had given to him. About 2 tomes in which Arthrun the First had written a good deal on the mechanics of magic and the language of spells. Arthrun knelt down and read over a tome bound with old darkened leather and began waving his wand at Xavier. "Videre Communicare" The small bird's eyes shifted to the same shade as Arthrun's and began to fly to the tower Izzy specified. Arthrun[/size][/font] [font=courier new,courier,monospace]arose once Xavier had left and then turned back to Izzy. "You mentioned you were going on a...trip?" Arthrun had remembered what his father had told him about making friends. He figured now would be a very opportune time to start.[/font] "[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Exactly what kind of trip would we be going on?"[/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alend remained quiet for a while when Arthrun asked about the trip, inspecting Arthrun. Alends gaze went from Arthruns toes and stopped at the tip of his hair. Alend tried to meet his eyes but Arthrun had asked Izzy instead of both of them and his eyes were directed on Izzy. A bit annoyed, Alend opened his mouth to regain his position among the group "You seems rather trustworthy but..if we told you this will you promise to keep it for yourself?" Alend narrowed his eyes a bit at the Ravenclaw to ensure he would be silence about it. Alends Slytherin behavior woke up at different occasions but for the most time he could behave properly. Alends sobered and proceeded with the reply, from the question that was directed to Izzy in the first place but he couldn't say he cared, "Were planning an "expedition" to the Forbidden Forest, considering the rumors." Alend whispered, loud enough for both Arthrun and Izzy to hear. Amusement crept up Alends spine, the reaction of Arthurn would probably be priceless.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"What's this now?" Came a sudden voice down upon Alend, Arthrun, and Izzy's group. Nathan, having been turning back to Kazuya, had only managed to hear what Alend had said- in fact, "expedition" and "Forbidden Forest" were the only words he heard clearly, but it was enough to pique his interest.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Nathan smiled at them. "Going into the Forbidden Forest, you say?" He repeated, keeping his voice down so no one else would hear. "To find the missing pets, I presume. So, you're going to go into the one place the teachers expressly told us to not go on the pain of death...to find a missing owl or two." Nathan's grin got wider. "Guys, you have to count me in."[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Izzy turned to look at Nathan and rolled her eyes, "We are not going in there to find some missing pets. To be quite frank I don't really care all too much about the pets that have gone missing, not as long as Carro stays safe then I am fine. I am going in there to find the one who his behind all of this. Not to so much stop him as I am curious as to why and what it is taking the pets. Come along if you wish, but if you are going with us under some notion that we are looking for the pets then you are surly mistaken." Izzy said to Nathan, before turning back to Arthrun, "If you do come alone then you are most certainly welcomed, as are you of course Nathan. I saw we all meet up here 2 hours after curfew. If you cant make it dont risk yourslef getting caught, or if you decide not to come is completely up to you. Once it's 2 hours past curfew we'll give everyone 30 minutes to get here. If you are late then we will simply leave without you. Is everyone on agreement." Izzy drawled, speaking almost as if she was bored or giving a rather tedious lecture to children younger than her.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alend rolled his eyes as a Gryffindor suddenly appeared. [i]Here we go.. [/i]he thought and turned to stare at the Gryffindor, however, he remained silent. Alend sobered as Izzy spoke about when they should meet and the circumstances. Alend nodded at Izzy, signaling: "Of course". Alend stared out at the open again, his mind distant from the scene. And as if he was hit with a bottle in the head he twitched, struck by an idea. "What kinda spells can you perform ?" he let out a false chuckle "not that we'll have to use our wands but just in case ha-ha.." he added with a gingerly half smile.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Before the others had time to open their mouths, Alend opened is mouth to speak "I'm pretty efficient with offensive spells such as disarm and some stunning, my father taught me.." he grimaced in dismay as he mentioned his father. Alend couldn't say he enjoyed talking about his father and would rather keep the private lessons his father held for him to himself. He sobered and shifted his gaze from the floor to the others, "So what do you say?"[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Arthrun was plagued by indecision if he went he would be in direct violation of the rules. But if he stayed then he would knowingly be endangering students. But if he told a teacher then he wouldn't exactly be making any new friends. Arthrun sweated over this for about a minute before finally putting his palm to his forehead and coming to a decision. "I suppose i can both make new friends AND keep the two of you safe thus maintaining a degree of order and keeping to the task of making friends while i am here. So while i am generally against breaking the rules...i will go with you." Arthrun explained, more to convince himself that he was right than explaining it to the two who stood before him. "As for what spells I know my father left me quite a few of his tomes on magical research. Working off of this i've developed a handful of practical spells myself. Such as the Shared Sight spell i casted upon my hummingbird only moments ago. With that I should have the password to the Ravenclaw tower by the time i get back via observing the students that go in. I've also a few other basic spells. Levitation, lockpicking, a few basic barriers...I'm still pouring over everything my father had in these tomes." He said as he rifled through the books in his bag.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alends eyebrows rose, impressed by the spells Arthrun mentioned. [i]He might be more than useful actually[/i] Alend thought, reconsidering Arthrun as a companion instead of a random student. "You can see through the eyes of a bird!" Alends stated, dropping his jaw. "That's ..amazing! I mean we could send your bird to scout over the area and see that everything is safe!" Alend proclaimed enthusiastic. A trace of jealousy reached him and he imagined that his had father taught him charms instead of offensive spells, what an experience that would have been and then he could actually do some benefit in the actual Wizarding world - who needed a combatant.. He shrugged and threw away his childish thoughts, "what about you guys?".[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Izzy remained quiet listening to Alend and Arthrun say what spells they knew. She was quite impressed by what they said they knew, but when Arthrun mentioned figuring out the password, she only chuckled a bit, "The password changes for every new person that comes along. We don't stay with just one riddle a day." She then chose to comment on what Alend saying, about using Arthrun's bird as a scout. "I doubt believe that would be a good idea. If whatever it is thats taking these pets is in there, we shouldn't go letting our pets run off alone in that forest. Even if it is for a good reason." [/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"As for myself," Izzy started, "I too was trained in a few spells prior to attending Hogwarts, but not by my father. I was given some tips by my older brother and sister who are quite accomplished Aurrors for the ministry. I was taught the basics of what they teach here, like levitating charms, lockpicking, invisibility charms and the such. I was also taught some rather usefull offensive, and defensive spells thanks to my siblings." She said, leaving Nathan the last to speak up. [/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Nathan held up his hands in apology as the girl, Izzy, spoke about the Forbidden Forest. "My bad," He said, although he didn't look very sorry. "We're looking for the one whose making the pets disappear. Not the pets themselves. I'm sorry for crossing that clearly massive difference."[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace] [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]When it came time for him to talk, however, Nathan looked a bit sheepish for a second. "Well, I'm afraid I don't know a lot of spells." He spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm Muggle-born, you see. I know leviating and lockpicking charms, but beyond that..." Nathan shrugged. "However, I was a Boy Scout, however unlikely it may seem, for a number of years, and I know how to get around in a forest, follow tracks, and stuff like that. That seems more likely to help out in going around the Forbidden Forest thank lockpicking to me, just saying..."[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Arthrun nodded. "That being the case if we are headed into the Forbidden Forest I would suggest the boyscout and our offensive spellcaster take point." He suggested motioning towards Nathan and Alends. "Following behind them would be our all-around spellcaster so as to maximize his offensive and defensive capability." He motioned towards Izzy. "And finally I would bring up the rear. This allows me to cast my protective charms from behind while our offensive spellcasters make short work out of anything nasty we may encounter under a veil of protection. All in all this should increase chances of survival by around 44%" Arthrun said adding up a few variables in his head. "Give or take about 5%...and also if I understand correctly it's pets that are going missing in the forest. That's why I'm not going to send Xavier to do this. He was a gift from my father. I couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to him." Arthrun said in an answer to Alends' comment on his Shared Sight spell.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]OoC: Sorry for being rude Quiksilver, Alends personality against Gryffindors. ;)[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Scouting would indeed be useful but Alend would never confirm it to Nathan since he was a Gryffindor. Alend didn't have any personal grudge against the house of Godric Gryffindor but both of his father and his fellow housemates had told him all sort of things about the house and its students, and Alend chose to follow their words. Alend snorted with a frown, "Didn't except much out of you either way.." Alend spitted out, unusually rude towards Nathan. Arthrun interrupted the scene with a strategic plan and made Alend blink in suprise. "Wow, Ravenclaw I suppose" Alend said with a trace of amazement in his voice, he added "I like it, I vouch for it". Alend turned his back with one last glare at the Gryffindor "I'll see ya' tonight, Izzy, Arthrun." Alend said as he left the scene with a wave of his hand. Alend preferred to be nice but sometimes he couldn't help himself when he thought about his fathers and Slytherin-mates words when a Gryffindor was present. Alend made his way down the stairs, towards the chambers. [i]I guess I'll return to the common room for now[/i] he thought as he approached the Slytherin Chamber, and pushed it open. [/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Rubeus Hagrid then called out to the students, "Next lessons! Hurry to your next lessons!" all the students hurried indoors, though some went so fast, Hagrid had to help a few students when they tripped over and dropped their glasses, their wands, whatever they had on their possession.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Later...[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]The moon was bright in the night sky, so bright that it illuminated the dark castle that stood before the wide loch. It was silent within the corridors, even the prefects were in their beds, fast asleep; the only thing that broke the silence was the rustling of a large, brown mouse. It belonged to a student named Abigail Windwart, though she was unaware of her mouse dissapearing, and was fast asleep in her bed.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]The mouse was a bit stupid, as its owner would say, because it couldn't tell when someone was sneaking up on it, resulting in the poor pet scared half to death. It certainly didn't notice the large shadow that loomed over it, not until it was too late to escape it's gaze. One last squeak sounded, before silence enveloped the halls, whatever took the mouse away was already gone...[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3](Now, for the suicide run!)[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]OoC: No worries, Fake, I'd expect such a thing from a Slytherin. No offense to you yourself of course.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]IC: Nathan merely raised an eyebrow at the Slytherin -Alend?- scathing remark. He had heard about the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin, from the other Gryffindors, but this was the first time he saw it being put in practice. Though a dozen rebukes rose to his lips, he remembered these were the one's he was going to venture into a potentially dangerous area with, so he tried to keep a lid on it. That didn't turn out too well, with Nathan unable to help himself from shooting back, "At least I know how to do something other than magic, my friend"- but this quickly ended as he heard the Ravenclaw boy start talking.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]He started nodding at the end, remarking thoughfully "44% sounds great..." before once again being interrupted, this time by Hagrid, the half-giant. Nodding to the others (or at least Izzy and Arthrun; Alend seemed to have already left) he turned and left, on his way to his next class, ready to reunite with the other three at two hours past curfew.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]***[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Later that night, at that exact time, Nathan crept sneakily through Hogwarts, moving towards the group's meeting point. [i]I hope they're already there waiting for me, and not a bunch of prefects instead,[/i] he said dryly. [i]This might not be the best way to start off the school year.[/i][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]When the moon rose Alend was hastily out of his bed, he sneaked out of his dorm fully dressed and pushed the doors to the chamber open. It creaked as it was slid opened, Alend gingerly glanced around him before he went out into the dark chamber hall. He walked with light steps throughout the chambers, making sure no prefects were still around. Each sound seemed to echo, no matter how low and muffled the sound was, even water drops could be heard from several meters away. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]As he approached the last of the stairs leading towards the main floor, he stopped and cautiously his gaze ventured through each and every corner. When he had assured for himself that it was safe he strode up the last stair step and made his way to the meeting place. A mouse made a small sound and Alend jumped up, scared. He shuddered and cursed himself for his foolishness as he realized what it was that had scared him, he even felt a tiny bit of embarrassment even though he was all alone. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]As he strode towards the meeting place, he noticed a black contour standing hidden. [i]I wonder which one it is[/i], Alend walked slowly, muffling the sound of his footsteps. The black contour was becoming more and more clear, and finally Alend noticed the red Gryffindor badge adorning his chest. Alend let out a sigh of annoyance and approached Nathan, "Didn't think you would show up, Gryffindor" Alend echoed. Alend had no idea where this rival behaviour of his came from but there was no stopping it. [/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Once classes were over Izzy went straight to her room to get ready for tonight. She was excited to be going out, and though she promisd her parents that she would stay out of trouble...Well...She would. All she had to do was make sure she wasn't caught. Simple as that. Izzy stayed up, sitting in the common room lounge reading a few books in order to pass the time for when they would leave. It came quicker than she believed and before long she was slipping out of the Ravenclaw common room, and descending the stairs. It was rather simple to make it outside, and when she did she saw that Nathan and Alend were already there waiting. [/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"I am delighted to see that you both have decided to come." Even though she said that she still ahd a bored expression on her face, but the excitement that shone in her eyes gave away her eagerness to start. "We are missing one other yes?" She asked looking around. Izzy wanted to enter the forest quickly before one of the teachers manages to catch them.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alexander, who had stayed up in the common room reading a book about basic spells, noticed Izzy sneaking out,[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Where are you-" He started, but Izzy was too far away so he interrupted himself. He sat there for a minute thinking. He could follow and compromise his stay at Hogwarts, but during his short stay at Hogwarts he had started to consider Izzy a friend, and he didn't want her expelled, so he followed her to try to talk sense into her. He was a bit behind her, and due to the curfew he couldn't shout for her since that would possibly make both of them get caught so he was forced to follow her all the way to the door, where he noticed Alend and Nathan. This was the point where his curiosity took over.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"What are you guys doing?" He asked, sounding more accusing than he wanted to.[/font][/size]

Lucifer was humming a symphony. After that odd experience with the Flytrap, the other classes, and overhearing the conversation, he had packed up. At light's out, he flickered on his wand. He held a book. The first of an upcoming series, called "The Chronicles of Narnia." (I will explain in an OOC column below.) By a Author. He was probably a half-blood, something he needed to look into, to see exactly. He slipped through a short balcony outside. He let himself drop a little, and escaped through the Potions classroom. Still holding his book and wand, oddly enough with the former, he left it. He traversed the stairs, looking for where the group would meet.

He slipped through the shadows, avoiding anyone patrolling, trying to get towards voices. He runs up the stairs, and sees the three. He hides in the shadows, but his wand is still flickering.

(This is a while before the Main Series? I was trying to pull a book sense into this. Narnia's first book was perfect for it.)

Archived