Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (PG13/Not Accepting/Year 1)

VGVentus

Izzy knew of Alex following her but didn't say anything to him. She didn't want to risk getting caught, so eh simply kept walking. She was hoping that he would just leave and head back to the common room but Izzy was sorely mistaken, because he suddenly approached the group and asked what we were up too. Quite accusingly as well. Izzy sighed, "It really isn't any of your concern, but I suppose I should be fair and let you in." Her voice was very low. So low in fact he had to lean in close to her simply to hear her, "We are going to be heading into the forbidden forest to find whatever it is thats been taking the pets. So what will you do now? Are you going to go tell on us, come with us or just go back to your room? But if you choose the former, then I know a very handy spell to make you forget. It's not quite perfected so who knows how much I may erase, but I really don't care." She said still whispering.

Izzy then heard a noise around them and sat up. Was there someone else here? Izzy took out her wand and said, [i]"Homenum Revelio.[/i][i]"[/i] After a second Izzy looked over to where Lucifer was and chuckled slightly, "We're having all sorts of party crashers aren't we Lucifer." Izzy stated revealing his hiding spot. Though they would have eventually spot him since his wand was still flickering on and off. Possibly an under practiced [i]Lumos[/i] spell.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucifer sighed. "Okay. Lumos, Off." It flickered off. "That's one of three spells I learned today. This one I have never used. Geminio." He cast it on his book. Out came a book. But, it quickly turned to smoke. "It's a work in progress." He shrugged. "I have a book of spells. I just chose Lumos, Geminio, and Obscuro." He accidentally did the spell. It made his wand flicker, while he blindfolds himself and the blindfold is duplicated. He set his book down, and lightly slapped himself. "Why did I point the wand at my face???" He shakes his head. "Hey, Izzy. Could you help me with this blindfold? Apparentally, they don't go away with magic." He is touching the blindfolds with the wand, while saying, "Obscuro, off."

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]OoC: I take full responsibility of Alends behavior, my deepest apologize, also refuse Alends offer ;).[/font][/size]

[font="'courier new"]Alends eyes had popped out when Alexander suddenly appeared. He sighed a sigh of relief, Alexander was a nice person even if he had sounded a bit accusing when confronting the group, Alend could tell. However, when Izzy pointed out the second follower, Alend stared at the follower in dismay and raised his wand, only high enough to not draw any attention from the others in the group. Apparently Izzy and the boy named "Lucifer" were familiar, and adressed each others names. Alends eyes flickered to Izzy, trying to search her face for any grimaces or negative emotions towards the Gryffindor but it was her causal look. Alend ignored it and glared back at Lucifer defiantly, [/font][i]Luficer..? Isn't that a Slytherin name..? [/i][font="'courier new"]he thought, wondering. "Wait Izzy, how do we know we can trust him..?" Alend paused for a split second and then continued "Maybe we shouldn't remove the blindfold and leave him here.. You mentioned a Memory spell, right?" Alend said defiantly. "What do you think?" he was obviously speaking to the whole group now as his voice rose, "maybe he'll try to stun us as we remove the blindfold..?" Alend grimaced.[/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Nathan shook his head sadly. "Come now, Alend. Another "I didn't think..." joke? If you continue insulting me for no reason, at least make them [i]good[/i]." Izzy showed up a second later, as well as several unwelcome guests.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace] [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"I'm not exactly the best at math, but I'm pretty sure there is one more person here than there is supposed to be." he said, looking at all the people gathered in turn. "Two if you notice that two of the people here weren't part of the original group. So, what, Izzy, Alend? Did you guys expand the hush-hush supersecret group without me?"[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]From Alend and Izzy's responses to the others, it seemed not. Nathan sighed. Great. This was already fantastic.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace] [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]It just got better and better, as one of the uninvited guests somehow blindfolded himself. Alend made it even better by shouting not to trust the boy. "Oh, bugger off, Alend." Nathan said. "I'm sure this Lucifer is perfectly trustworthy, what with his name and whatnot."[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Izzy didn't like the fact that there were now five of them. That was too big of a group, and the probability of them getting caught was much greater now. Even so she just sighed, "I really don't know how Lucifer would behave in the forest. I only met him once, and talked to him little. So whether he will be a hinderance to us is still unknown, but to be brutally honest I really don't care for the house of Gryffindor." She said, not having moved to remove Lucifer's blindfold yet. "As for Alexander due to him being in Ravenclaw im giving him the benefit of the doubt, more or less." After a few more minutes of debating with herself she said, "Let them come. If we spend too much time here duscussing it then we may be caught, and I do not fancy having detention on the first day here." She then walked over to Lucifer and removed his blindfold, and walked away. "So lets get started before we're caught." Izzy said as she began walking towards the forest. "Only talk unless it's absolutely necessary, and try not to blindfold yourslef again." She said not even bothering to turn around to face the others.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alexander noticed that they had apparently planned this, and that his apparence was an unplanned event. They didn't appear to want him to go away , unlike Alend towards Lucifer.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"You're going into the forest?" Alexander then asked and looked towards the forest and Hagrid's hut. The lights in the hut wasn't lit, so the half-giant was probably asleep. "If you don't want me to come I could stay here..." He then said, actually hoping that they would agree. He wasn't a scared person, but the forest had creeped him out the first time he saw it, and now that he saw it at night it was even more creepy.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]OoC: 100 Post anniversary!!!![/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Anyways, I'll be gone for three days, due to a school trip (Ninth grade trip yay!) and I would deeply appreciate if you guys could control Alend for the next three days - in other words pretend he is an NPC, I don't want you to write from his perspective but please do include him in your characters perspective. You kinda know his personality by now I believe, otherwise just check OOC Thread. Thx! :D [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alend muttered a silent curse but did not argue, after all all of them had opposed him in the matter. Izzy made her way towards the woods and Alend went after, slightly annoyed. "If you don't want me to come I could stay here..." Alexander said with a trace of uncertainty in his voice. Alend turned his head 90 degrees and meet Alexanders eyes, "No, do come along" Alend said with a friendly grin, his rude behavior seemed to have been replaced yet again. Alend turned his head back to the forest, the huge tall trees tore up, almost reaching the sky it seemed, though Alend could comprehend that was just an imagination. Darkness lurked in the woods and who know what might be in there, he felt a stab of regret in his back but ignored it and went on towards the dark and evil forest, where pets had gone missing, possibly killed. [/font][/size]

[quote name='LiquidDJ11' timestamp='1314650898' post='5477825']
i deeply apologize if i have interrupted, but i wish to join. it says still accepting. will have application if i can
EDIT: kk its fine, i shall wait for year 2.
[/quote]
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/258672-hogwarts-school-of-witchcraft-and-wizardry-pg13started-and-still-activenot-acceptingyear-1/page__fromsearch__1"]Please post any Out-of-Character posts here. Apply here.[/url]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3](The Pause is over!)[/size][/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3]The Forbidden Forest was near-pitch black, the only light came from the Greenhouses, which were illuminated from the inside so that the plants didn't perish during the night. Small, dog-sized Acromantulas scuttled across the forest floor, blissfully unaware of the first years who approached the forest. [/size][/font][font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3]Meanwhile, hidden in the shadows of the trees, a large shadow rested, it's eyes fixed on the first years that approached.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3](I apologise for my rather short post, but nothing's happened yet! Also, the group is going to explore the forest...)[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alend swallowed as he stepped into the Forbidden Forest, along with the group. The fresh air seemed to escape from him and was replaced with a damp, smelly atmosphere, Alend coughed at first but he soon adjusted to the new air. His mouth tightened and he gripped his wand firmer, this was exactly as he had imagined; dark, smelly, creeping sounds and very, very still. Alend took rear as Arthrun had suggested, along with the scout.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alend raised his wand and called "Lumos!", the tip of Alends wand exuded a sparkling light. A crooked smile intended for himself graced his face. He had practiced the spell several times this afternoon, only for this little "adventure" and it had taken quite a while for him to manage. Pleased with his success, he turned to his companions. "Shall we..?" Alend said with a low tone, he didn't intend to attract any attention from the "monsters" in the woods. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just in that second a twig snapped in the corner of Alends eyes, Alend saw a shadow disappear, or at least he thought so.. Alend stared at the spot for a while with widened eyes, then he scowled and decided it was just a imagination. "So, shall we..?" he repeated, meanwhile he took a new grip on his already sweaty wand. [/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]As mysterious as his attendance to reality was even for him, Gazando nearly lost track of what he has been doing for the past several moments on campus. All he remembers is a liquid-like vision of shadows and trees spearing the night sky, and he was drawing nearer out of curiosity. Upon descent into darkness, a faint, whispering chant passed his lips so gently that the dust in front of him barely moved:[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=2][i]Lumos.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]In literally a flash, the darkness revealed what would pass as a path without all the roots and leaves distorting it among the tree stumps. Only a small, spherical visual area was visible in the light from the tip of his wand, but his hearing could sense what's hiding in the darkness a yonder. He could hear shuffling, but it was no human shuffling. It was light, quick, and instinctual; not to mention rapid. [i]Spiders[/i], he thought with a paced breathing pattern, [i]Bah! I can take on a few spiders[/i]. [/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]But spiders could be the least of his problems. It was rumored that the dark forest was considered home to a beast so vile, so cruel that the most spirited man can fall back in fear of it. Gazando could hear it's breath, but it could just be his imagination. He continued forward, taking notice of the directions that the creatures were going. Maybe he could track the beast this way, but he looked back thinking that his conscience would get the best of him, which might be a possibility as soon as he takes another step into the mysteries of the forest. He shook in off, proceeding with independent pride and adventure while searching for his chance to become a hero... hopefully... if a miracle happens... [/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Arthrun ran through the halls of Hogwarts, not believing he had actually slept too late to catch up with his friends. Or rather...the people he intended to break one of the more important rules of Hogwarts with...in the name of friendship. Nevertheless he ran in the direction of the forbidden forest. Arthrun eventually caught up with his companions and nearly fell over backwards, making no shortage of noise at the intimidating sight of the forest. Short of breath, exasperated, slightly terrified both of the forest and of the thought of one of the teachers finding them Arthrun looked to the others. "...sorry I'm late?" Arthrun said with a sheepish look of embarrassment. [/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Izzy wondered what kind of things they would encounter in the dark forest. She had hear that quite a few rare potion ingrediants were gather within this forest. She would be sure to keep an eye out. She brought empty vials and bags to put them in just in case she did find any. It would be good to use in some of the more advance potions she plans on making within her free time. Izzy glanced at her wand, the tip of it glowing a bright white and illuminating her and some area around her. The light combind from all of their wands casted deep and dark shadows that seemed to follow the group along the trees. So far nothing seemed to be happening. Izzy made sure to keep conscious of their surroundings, trying to nitpick things that seemed abnormal in the numerous, similar trees in order for them to find their way back. Getting lost in the forbidden forest at night was not something she wanted to do.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3]The large shadow that had observed the group from afar had moved from it's spot, and it began to approach the group from behind. Difting silently across the forest floor, the shadow towered over Alend, ready to strike at the young wizard in training. Just before the shadow could strike Alend however, it stopped, stepped back, and fled the moment it saw a second light in the distance, though this one came from the wand of the Herbology Professors assistant, Neville Longbottom.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3]"Hey! Is there anyone there?" Neville called out into the dark froest that surrounded him, a fearful look on his face.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Gazando could hear his heartbeat as it echoed through the darkness, but it was only mentality that made it seem so. His Lumos dimmed at his will as he proceeded forward, ignoring any minor noises that filled the air with mystery and unpredictability. He heard other voices in the forest. "What could those boys be doing in a place like this," he whispered, disturbing nothing but his thoughts. The wind blew more intensely, only slightly, the deeper he went, and he only stopped for a possible shadow moving across the trees. Was it a shadow? He took a closer look, hiding the tip of his wand to extinguish his position. It was a shadow indeed, [i]but it's no ordinary shadow, [/i]he thought. Bathed in curiosity, he rouged his way over every hint of noise as he pursued the mysterious figure for a closer look.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Alexander was so shocked by Neville's appearance that he fell over, dropping the wand he held. When the wand hit the ground, an explosion appeared at the spot and the wand was sent flying into the forest, luckily not too far. Alexander saw where it landed, but was too scared of being caught to go there to pick it up. He just sat at the ground and didn't dare to move.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"Who's that?" He finally whispered to the rest of the group. He didn't recognise the Herbology assistance at first.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Gazando jolted at a sudden explosion a good distance from where he was. His attention was grabbed for merely a fraction of a second to realize that the other students were the cause of it. Sighing in frustration, he resumed in his line of pursuit, brightening his Lumos enough to light the way but not to disturb the shadows too much. [i]I am this close to catching this beast, [/i]he thought, [i]If I lose that chance because of those guys, nothing will be more humiliating for my honor. I made a promise, and I will fulfill it.[/i] Without hesitation, his footsteps grew into a stride, gracefully but promptly progressing deeper.[/font]

Lukas snuck around the forest, unseen by the rest of the class. He had been unseen for a while, since the start of shool. He had come down with a very contagious case of the Measle CHicken Poxs. He was completely better now, and had had the wizard training he needed. He then emerged from his hiding point, and spoke to the group. "Hello, I'm Lukanadad. I just got out of solitary healing, a week ago. What's going on kut here?"

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The large shadow rushed through the forest, seemingly unaware of Gazando. Suddenly, without warning, the shadow picked up speed and left the first year in its trail; a couple fo hundred yards away, inbetween two trees, the shadow turned back on Gazando, staring at him with the yellow eyes of a ferocious beast. Soon after that, the shadow vanished, the trail going cold.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Meanwhile, Assistant Longbottom, unable to see the group of students, moved forwards with his Lumos, unsure of what he would find infront of him. "I-If there's anyone there, say something!" Neville called out, having ceased his advance. He yelped in suprise when a bright light illuminated the group of first years for an instant, for a second, he believed he saw a group of ghosts. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The realization that they weren't ghosts dawned on him a few moments later, causing Nevvile to intensify his Lumos, "[i]Lumos Maxima![/i]" he uttered, and just as he thought, the figures of a group of first years appeared before him, the cover of darkness removed by the Lumos. Neville, raising the tone of his voice, shouted at the students, "Inside Greenhouse B, now!" and with that, Neville headed inside said Greenhouse.[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Gazando was no more than a hundred feet from the shadow before it turned around to face him. He could only catch hints from so far away, but the yellow specks on his face symbolized the eyes of a beast; a sight that Gazando trembled inside from. The only emotion that flashed through his face was a stale shock that paralyzed his conscious body and limited his voluntary movement. The Lumos was still shining, and while the path before him turned colder, another voice from behind startled him. [i]"I-If there's anyone out there, say something!" [/i]Gazando rolled his eyes, denying the embarrassment of losing his one chance of few to redeem himself. [i]Damn, [/i]he thought in tense frustration, [i]so.... close. [/i]Suddenly, a bright light shined behind where he heard the voice, seeing a fellow hold his wand aloft near where several others stood. [i]"Inside Greenhouse B. now!" [/i]Gazando could not believe himself. He knew it would be pointless to pursue even further, so he followed the man's orders and went into Greenhouse B. "What convinced you all to come into the dark forest at this time a night?" he said, slipping his wand into his robe, "by the looks of it, none of you were prepared for what might be dwelling in here."[/font]

Lucifer held his Lumos, and he shrugged. "I just tagged along." The plant from earlier snapped at him. He casted the Blindfolding spell on its mouth. "There. That should hold you." He held his book, and turned off his Lumos. He then slipped his wand into his robes. Again, he remembered the putting down of his Slytherin sibling, and what would come of the taunting between the family and him. Never before had his family had a Gryffindor. Yes, they had a Hufflepuff in the past, now, he was shunned. "I'm just gonna fade in the crowd." He drew back between a few of the people, even though his face was known.

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alexander quickly snuck away to the point where his wand had landed and relief ran through his body when he saw it unharmed. Longbottom didn't seem like an easily angered man, but Alexander didn't want to be on his bad side so the boy hurried inside the Greenhouse with the others, holding his wand carefully, afraid that it would explode again. He looked around to make sure that no other teachers were there. If they were lucky the Assistant wouldn't tell the principal or anyone else. Chances of that actually happening were slim, though...[/font][/size]

Archived