Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (PG13/Not Accepting/Year 1)

VGVentus

[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler='OoC Thread'][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/258672-hogwarts-school-of-witchcraft-and-wizardry-pg13not-startedacceptingyear-1/"]http://forum.yugiohc...cceptingyear-1/[/url][/spoiler][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace]The loud whisle of the Hogwarts express echoed throughout Platform 9¾, it was soon time for the bright red train to depart for the school which it named after. Young wizards lept onto the train, saying their goodbyes to their parents and younger siblings, before finding a cabin to share with their friends. A cloaked figure hid behind a wall, watching students old and new head onto the train, before setting his gaze onto a Professor in their mid thirties, his brunette hair was wild, and clearly hadn't been brushed in a long while; the Professor glanced in the hooded figure's direction and paused. Wondering if he saw somebody, he wandered over to where the cloaked figure was hiding...[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace]There was only one more cabin left on the train, and, as the Herbology professor's assistant noted as he looked into the cabin, anymore students who wanted to get on board would have to hurry. "Neville!" the voice of the Herbology professor, Pomona Sprout, forced the assistant out of his thoughts, and quickly caught up with the large woman calling his name. Professor Longbottom couldn't help but wonder if there were students who had yet to climb on board, and if they were first years...[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace](The first six applicants will arrive in the empty cabin, and once all six have entered the cabin, the train will set off! Those who applied later will either meet the first six on the train, or during school hours.) [/font][/size]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"I know you'll be alright, just remember everything we told you." Alends mother assured him with a smile, Alend nodded with a nervous forced smile, which probably looked more stiff than he had hoped. His father patted him on his shoulder, "You better rush now, it might go with out you" referring to the train. "Goodbye, Mother, father." Alend replied with an awkward bow and then he started off towards the express, clearly rushing when he heard the loud whistle vein in his ear. He entered the express to find several eyes glancing at him, then their eyes flickered to his sleeve, a cold sensation crept down his spine as he realized what they were staring at. An inital had been sewn up by his father's servant, for "glorious" reasons, of course. Disturbed by their gazes he quickly covered his sleeve and the initial "P" which obviously stood for "Paren", then he began to move into the train. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]His gaze ventured through the cabins and finally he found one empty, he sighed with relief as he moved in and closed the door. [i]When will the train go..? [/i]he thought to himself, trembling a little with excitement. He took a seat and made himself comfortable because he suspected he had a long journey ahead of him. He flipped open the page of a book, which he had borrowed from his family library, and began reading. He stopped after a while, far too enthusiastic to read. He put away the book and looked out the window, his eyes seeming distant as he was looking somewhere much farther away. [i]Maybe I can get a friend perhaps[/i] he thought but quickly scowled himself, [i]don't be stupid, your here to study. [/i]He continued to stare out of the window, waiting for the train to leave the station.[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Ellie gingerly navigated her way through the thick crowd at Platform Nine and Three Quarters, her parents doing very well in keeping up by her side. Apparently, in their days, the school had never been as insanely popular as the present situation - and it also seemed to have a lack of Veela students. Whilst Ellie was doing nothing, her mother's charm was much stronger and more emphasised upon; male eyes followed them and naturally cut a path for them, which in turn was rewarded with a wry and sensible smile from Mrs. Yancey.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"Mum, stop it," said Ellie after a while. "I don't want to see you overdoing it."[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"Oh darling, sometimes we Veela need to exert ourselves," was the reply. "I managed to get us a much clearer path through the crowds, didn't I? Besides, your father [i]never[/i] minds - he knows I won't leave him -"[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"Alright, dear," her father interrupted. His stocky figure, muscular arms and slightly weatherbeaten yet famous face was also attracting some attention from Montrose Magpies fans, regardless of gender. "The train is about to leave, and all the carriages look worryingly full..."[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Her parents continued to lightly banter over whether there [i]would[/i] be any space for Ellie; the latter kept quiet, and just continued to scan the train. At length, she found the last emptier carriage - the one that only had Alend on board. Once her luggage and Rawdon, who had been sat patiently in his cage, were on the train, and all the fond, slightly sentimental goodbyes were said and done, Ellie turned to the door and slid it open.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"Hi," she said pleasantly, smiling at Alend. "Is there anyone sitting here?"[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Remember to be nice, and try not to get hurt. Watch out for the lake monster, or better yet just stay away from the water." A very beautiful golden haired woman fussed over another, which looked like a young boy. "Did you pack extra underwar-"[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Mother." The child quickly cut in and gently prying her hands from off of their hair, which the woman was messing with in an attempt to fix. Because the child had yet to grow into their voice it was a chore to tell whether the voice belong to a female or male. It wasn't high pitched, like most young girls at 11 years of age. "Please, mother I think I will be quite fine once I am at Hogwarts." Ms. Bloodmire sighed and stood up, "I guess you're right. I just can't believe you're finally going off to Hogwarts, and while I wish you would wear proper clothes for a lady-" The young boy, now revealed to be a girl, rolled her eyes. Of course it was that again. At the moment she was wearing a pressed, pearly white button up shirt, which was neatly tucked into badge slacks along with dress shoes, and a solid dark tie. "Come on dear, let her dress the way she wants. Beside I kind of like it myself." Mr. Bloodmire said, his strong and handsome features drawn into an amused look. He was pretty much wearing the same as the girl, save his shirt was light blue in color. "Make sure you listen to your teachers, Izzy. I don't want to hear about you getting into any type of trouble."[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"You have no need to worry father. Like you, I rarely stray from what I know. Now, I must depart. It would not be very fortunate if the train were to leave without me on board." Izzy was instantly swept into a hug from her mother. Izzy had to fix her shirt afterwards. She shared another quick hug with her father before leaving to the train. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]As Izzy walked down the isles, her strides were long and very smooth. Her back straight in perfect posture. Izzy was quick to find out that most of the compartments were completely full, and as she drew closer to the back of the train, she wondered whether there would be any empty seats left. Finally she came across a compartment that had only one person sitting, and another standing. The one sitting was male, and the standing was a female. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"I apologize for the intrusion, but it appears that this is the only free compartment left. I am sure my question is the same as the young lady in front of me, but are the seats taken?" Izzy asked standing politely behind Ellie.[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]His mother could not make it to say her goodbyes to her son. Not even his father was there... at least not mentally. He said his goodbyes, but his eyes were fixed on the train without any sign of sadness or joy, just emotionless patience. He had waited on the platform for hours with his son, wishing that Gazando's mother was there with him to make this event more sentimental for his taste.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Gazando heard nothing from his father when the train sounded its horn, signaling the first huffs and puffs of the movement towards his future as a wizard. A real wizard, not just an underground outcast forced to live the limited life of a muggle. These memories are what his father was afraid of letting him share with the world before he got the acceptance letter, even when he sent him to military school. He knew that his dry-eyed boy would soon spill out his feelings on someone he soon knew to trust, but in the presence of only wizards and witches, he had nothing to worry about, so his father made his way back from the crowd as the sound of the train faded into the distance.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]It was hard to move through the narrow passageways of the train, especially with the rush of people pushing him into the walls and telling him to "get out of the way" even though there was plenty of space to squeeze past him. Out of instinct he would hold them by the throat and tell them to pass by quietly, but he was in a whole different league than he was in the muggle world. For all he knew, the first year would have as much magical strength as him. [i]No matter, [/i]he thought to himself as he proceeded along only to find that there was one cabin available that had room for a few more. He needed to sit down, so he slid the door open and made his way in, greeting the new people with his eyes and a nod of his head.[/font]

[font="'courier new"]​"Hello, nice to meet you all," he said hastily, sitting himself in the first open seat that he saw, letting out a deep sign of relief.[/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Rose, my boy, are you sure everything's okay?"[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Rose Alexander Blackwood smiled up at his father. "Yeh, dad. It'll be fine."[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Oh, my baby boy!" his mother wailed. "I'm not going to see you for a whole year! I'm going to miss you so much!" She wrapped her arms around her son and squeezed him tightly, not wanting to let go.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Mum! I've gotta go! I'll be sure to send Caleb back with letters every now and then, okay?"[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]His eagle screeched loudly from its enclosure, either verifying his claim or showing disdain for it.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]And with his parents sobbing out tears that represented a mixture of pride and anguish, he boarded the train.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Rose knew he was cutting the boarding time close, and raced toward the back of the train, jostling Caleb quite annoyingly. There were several occasions where he almost crashed into another child, and once he almost slammed into the candy trolley. His face was incredibly flushed, and he kept muttering "Sorry sorry sorry..." under his breath as he ran past people.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]He finally came to a cabin in the far back of the train, where there were two boys, a girl, and a...He couldn't quite tell the sex of the last child. However, he finally determined it was a girl. [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"E-excuse me..." Rose started awkwardly. "M-may I s-sit here? I understand i-if you h-have the seats r-reserved..."[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]The two members of the Searson family hurried towards the pillar that held the portal to Platform 9¾. Both of them had short, light hair with the older one being blonde while the younger's hair was of a more light borwn color. Both of them were dripping wet from the rain outside. When they finally reached the Platform Elvendork turned to his son.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Now take care of yourself, son!" He said. "Are you sure you want to do this?" His son, Alexander Searson, nodded. "Okay then. Take this, you might need it. I've heard from my sister that they sell delicious candy onboard the train." He handed a wallet to Alexander, who in turn looked up at his father.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"But dad, they don't accept muggle money on the train!" He said and looked at his father with a confused look.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Ah! I got a good deal from an old friend of mine. I gave him some muggle money and he gave me twenty galleons, which I now give to you!" Elvendork said and smiled. "Now hurry before the train leaves!"[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]His son nodded and started running towards the train, carrying his luggage when he suddenly realized something. "Dad! Where's Pearl!?"[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"We must've left her in the car! Don't worry, I'll send her to the school later!"[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Bye!"[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]--[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Moments later, Alexander wandered through the train, his blazer still dripping from the rain. He was nervous. What would the wizard kids that grew up in a normal wizard family think about a son of a muggle and a squib? He finally found a cabin that had a single empty spot, and decided that he might as well pick this seat.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Hello, everyone!" He said and took the final seat next to one of the girls. "My name is Alexander Searso- I hope I didn't take anyone's seat now! I didn't right?"[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]After Alend had greeted everyone, he felt slightly proud of himself, since he had never been good with people. His stomach was still fluttering a little but overall he felt pleased with his efforts. He glanced around in the cabin, secretly. An embarrassing silence had broke out in the cabin, everyone seemed to except someone to start a conversation. He had been lucky to get in so early and take one of the window seats, it must be horrible to sit in the middle in this situation. Having always been the circle of attention in his early years he had always started topics, maybe they excepted the same from him? [i]No, probably not since here we are all equals..except the half-blood and the muggleborns maybe.[/i] His father had always despised them and ensured Alend not to make friends with them, but could it really be that bad ? In majority he didn't agree with even half the things his father told him, I will give them a chance, they are humans as well, Alend assured himself.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alend snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the others, he found several eyes eyeing his sleeve. He covered the initial and pressed his sleeve against his knee. Now was the time. "So what's your names ?" Alend asked with an unintentional shaking voice. Realizing he should be the first to introduce himself he said with his voice a bit steadier now, "I'm Alend Winar, of the house Paren". Alends mouth corner curled upwards and a forced smile appeared on his lips. He probably looked way more stiff than he intended to but there was nothing to do about that now. Now, he needed only hope that someone would be polite enough to answer.[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"H-huh? O-oh. I'm R-Rose. Rose Alexander Blackwood...This is my wedgetail eagle, Caleb." He shakingly gestured toward the bird in the cage, who shrieked cooperatively. "As you can probably tell, I-I'm Australian, unlike most students that come here." Rose slowly noticed he was growing red, most likely due to the two girls who were seated near him.[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]He put his head down, fiddling with his wand. He occasionally ventured a glance around the cabin when he thought no one was looking. Both the girl who looked like a boy and the other were very pretty. [i]I probably don't have a shot anyway...The one is way to pretty, and the other probably doesn't even like guys...[/i][/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Ellie promptly took her seat, and when she had settled down - Rawdon's cage was now perched on her lap, hiding her face from her nose downwards - she tried to look as friendly as possible. She was holding onto her owl's cage firmly - she didn't want anything happening to him, not when he was such a fine creature.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"I'm Eleonora Yancey, but you can call me Ellie," she said, her lovely smile still on her face, even if it was hidden. Her eyes involuntarily darted at the boys first, before they turned onto the girls. She always did that, it wasn't something she had taught herself to do - her mother seemed pleased with it anyway. She shook her head slightly, intending to loosen a few stray strands which had tucked themselves into the collar of her school robes - all whilst her natural Veela-ness was taking place (it wasn't something she could control, much like her magical abilities at that stage).[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]When she had finished, she quickly pointed to her owl and added, "This is Rawdon. I only got him yesterday, but only because I didn't like any of the owls that that pet shop at Diagon Alley had. I'm glad I waited, otherwise I would have been forced to pick a tawny owl, and those ones are boring. Rawdon's a Northern Hawk Owl, by the way." She continued to smile and shift her glance from one person to another at rapid pace. There was nothing in her tone to suggest that she was nervous, just an unchanging tone of airiness and eagerness to meet others.[/font][/size]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3]Suddenly, the train's whistle blew, indicating that the train was leaving the station. Parents, guradians and siblings waved at their family inside the train, more than a few of them had tears in their eyes, though some seemed bored and uninterested; the Hogwarts Express slowly began to move, and before long, the bright red train was already out of the station and on it's way to Hogwarts...[/size][/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3]The cloaked figure watched the train in the distance, and when it became impossible to see with the naked eye, the figure pulled out a strange flask from underneath is cloak, took a quick swig, and vanished. No-one noticed the hooded figure leave, and even if they had, they wouldnt've payed much attention to him anyway...[/size][/font][font=courier new, courier, monospace][size=3] [/size][/font]

[font="'courier new"]Rose blushed even deeper when the girl named Eleanora introduced herself. She was quite beautiful. And to think she was talking to him, and even looked at him. He quickly buried his face in his copy of [i]The Standard Book of Spells[/i].[/font]
[font="'courier new"]He was definitely interested in this Ellie girl. She was beautiful, but didn't seem too full of herself, like other such girls. She seemed genuinely nice, and full of kindness and elegance. He soon realized he was getting ahead of himself with his own thoughts, and people would probably notice that he was simply staring at the title page for the past couple of minutes, so he flipped to a spell he already knew, Flipendo, and studied it intensely.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Izzy waited for the females to take their seat, before taking her own. It was like her to have the mannorisms of a male due to her excceding closeness to her father. She didn't carry herself like a young lady would, but it didn't bother her and while she loved her mother to death, she was simply closer to her father and wished to be more like him. She took the seat closest to the door, and began her scrutiny of the others. There wasn't much that stood out to her. A few shy people, who looked as though they would have rathered an entire cart to their selves. Then there were a few, like the female who just introduced herself as Eleonora, who simply demanded attention. Whether it was intentionally or not Izzy wasn't entirely sure yet, but more than once she found her eyes drawn to her form. It was strange to say the least.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]"It is a pleasure to meet each and everyone of you. I am Izzy Calsilnare Bloodmire, youngest of three." She inclined her head in a short, and polite bow and a smirk filtered onto her face. Whenever she did so she was told she looked exactly like her father. Her own owl sat on the floor between her left leg and the wall of the doorway. He squawked his prescense and Izzy shook her head, "That is my owl, Carro. He hates to be left out of introductions as you can tell."[/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Uhm." Alexander didn't know what to say, really. He already told them his name, so what more was there? He looked at Rawdon. "I have an owl too, but I kinda left her in the car and...You guys probably doesn't know what a car is, do you?" He looked at the other wizards and the witches, and noticed one of them were reading a book on basic spells. "Hey! I actually learned how to perform a spell already! Not perfectly, of course, but still." He then laid eyes on Ellie and noticed her beauty. He quickly checked his luggage (which was still on the floor) for his skissing block and pencil. "I hope it's okay if I draw you? You see, you would be a perfect subject for a painting!"[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]((Yea, an ordinary pencil. The pure-bloods will laugh at him :())[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]A frown creased Alends face as he heard Alexanders comment about Flipendo, from the sound of it most of the rest hadn't had recieved private lessons or anything similar with their parents. A thrill of anger passed through him as he realized if he showed any unusual spell for a first year he probably would have to have some special treatment. [i]Then it's decided, I wont use spells the others haven't mastered.[/i] he vowed to himself, this time he wasn't going to be some kind of special noble kid. The second downscale of vowing this himself was that he could not read the books he felt for, instead he had to return to basic books. He broke out of his thoughts and suddenly realized he had been grimacing. He covered a smile when he saw Alexander ready with a skissing block. Alend glanced at the others and his eyes stuck at Ellie, she was indeed beautiful and he could see why the others admired her so, however, Alend had never been good with girls and a reluctant smile graced his lips when he remember a distant memory.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]It was not hard to figure out everyone's personalities when they were all unique, far different than Alends previous "friends". "So you draw? Are you any good at it?" Alend asked Alexander truly eager about the answer.[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"I guess." Alexander said, busy skissing the cabin (with no people in it, he would consider it rude to draw someone without their permission) "My mother says I am, but I guess since she's my mother she's forced to think so. My dad is a bit more criticising." He stopped skissing and looked up at Alend. "My father is a designer that makes toys for muggles. He's a squib and was actually very surprised when he found out about my abilities. Since my mother is a muggle he thought that the 'magic gene' wouldn't survive..."[/size][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Leaning against the window looking out in the distance, the sight of a strange looking tree made Gazando flinch in thought. He had something in his hands earlier, but he didn't remember until he saw that tree. Eyes widened, he paniced, frantically looking about the cabin for his pet cat, Fanzo. He could have sworn that Fanzo was nuzzling in his arms when he came on board, but after a few moments of speechless fright, something was pawing at the door. Its meow was muted by the glass, but Gazando knew it was his cat. He could recognize his cat anywhere, even through a foggy glass window. Relieved, he slid the door open and picked Fanzo up to his chest, his smile partially hidden in Fanzo's back fur.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]After seating himself with his best friend snuggled up on his lap, he looked around the cabin. "Oh, this is my cat." he said, "His name is Fanzo. He was my only friend in the muggle world." Stroking Fanzo's soft, leopard-spotted head, he lay his head on the cushion behind him. "My name is Gazando, but y'all can call me Zant for short. That's what my relatives called me." These were the last words that Zant recited before closing his eyes in sleep, followed shortly by Fanzo.[/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Izzy found them all to be dreadfully boring company to keep. She was becoming used to Eleonora's unnatural beauty she didn't look over her way that much any more. Though it was quite difficult to not look at her. It was as if some force was trying to force her to simply gawk at her, but if there was one thing Izzy would never do, is gawk at someone. No matter how beautiful. Seconds later another young boy, Alexander, requested permission to draw the young woman. She almost chuckled seeing him take out a muggle invention. It was called a pencil. Instead she only turned her head to look at the book the boy Rose was reading. A very basic book if you asked her. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Izzy hoped the students in her class were quick learners, otherwise she would be stuck on this boring and easy stuff for a while. [b]'No matter'[/b] She thought crossing her legs the way males normally do, [b]'I will simply have to ready ahead and practice on my own time. It shouldn't be difficult to accomplish, considering the lessons will be mediocre in the begining.' [/b]Izzy flipped her head slightly to move the bang from her face, but it only returned to cover her left eye so it really didn't do anything but give her "cool points" like her father used to say. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"If the young lady does agree to you capturing her image, I hope you do a good job in portraying the stunning beauty she does possess. But are you sure using a muggle instrument will do her justice?" Izzy questioned turning her attention from Rose and onto Alexander.[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]Alexander wasn't used to so many questions, but he finished the skiss of the cabin and then looked up at Izzy.[/size][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][size=3]"To be honest I don't think I could do this with a quill..." He showed the skiss to Izzy. "It would just turn out to be a big clutter of ink all over the paper... I could try of course..." He picked up his orange and red quill and ink from the luggage, but just as he opened the ink bottle the train hit a rock and caused Alexander to spill the ink all over his clothes. "Oh bollocks!"[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Ellie was already feeling rather charmed by Alexander - nobody had ever requested to draw her before. "Why, yes, I'd love to see how you would draw me." She shifted Rawdon's cage aside, so that her entire face was in view; as she did so, she became aware of a sudden bump, followed by what sounded like liquid being spilt. She bit her lip slightly as she saw that Alexander's clothes now had ink stains down the front. She added in a somewhat flat and unconcerned tone[/font][/size][size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace], "Do you need any help?" whilst leaning as forward as the cage would let her.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Bloody- Why did I have to wear my white chinos today?" Alexander expressed before looking through his luggage after something that could help. It wouldn't look very well if he tried to clean it up with the feather on his quill, he couldn't rip out the papers of his books (he trembled at the mere thought) and the only spell he could use half-properly was a spell that conjured birds. He realized he had nothing and looked at Ellie with a smile. "Yes, please!"[/font][/size]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Izzy nodded to Alexander, and shaking her head when he spilled his ink. "That is quite unfortunate, but a simple spell would be able to remedy the mess on your clothes." She said right before Carro squwaked to gain Izzy's attention. She reached into her pocket and took out an owl treat and fed it to Carro. "I understand. The train ride shouldn't be lasting for very much longer. Just be paitent." Izzy spoke to the owl as if he was a small child. She was becoming quite bored with the ride as well. Though it was probably more so that she was anxious to be sorted into one of the houses.[/font]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Alend had been silent the rest of the traveling, sleeping. He was suddenly awakened by an unexpected bump, it took a moment to collect himself and recover from his dream. "W..what ?" he mumbled still sleepy and annoyed. He opened his eyes, they were all blurry, he blinked a few times and soon he regain his sight. Ellie was leaning forward, apparently covering a smile. Alend turned his head to Alexander and a ghost of smile appear on Alends lips as he saw Alexanders ink stained clothes. Alend quickly rubbed the smile off his face, "Excuse me .. but what happened? I thought you used a pencil?" Alend asked politely nodding at Alexanders stained chinos. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace]"Umm, excuse me?" the door too the carriage was open, and standing in it was a tall, round faced young man with a few hairs on his chin, he seemed to be the one adressing the first years. "The train stopped a few moments ago, and I was wandering if you noticed..." the young man left after informing the first years, leaving the door to the carriage open.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new, courier, monospace]It was pitch black outside, a large crowd of students populated the station, but that wasn't the most noticeable thing on the platform. A man with a large, bushy beard, stood out the most, being at least twice the size of a normal human, it was hard not to notice him; the half-giant's loud, accented voice bellowed, "First years! All first years, come to me!" he carried on calling, waiting until he was sure he had all the first years.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Ellie pulled out some tissues from her pouch; her mother had packed them for her, and now she was handing some over to Alexander. "Mum gave me these in case I accidentally spilt stuff over me, like you've done. She's enchanted them with a Scouring Charm, so it should clean your mess quite neatly."[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Not long afterwards, the young man had arrived, and Ellie lifted up Rawdon's cage as she sprung to her feet. "Oh good, we've arrived! Well, the trip's been jolly fun, hasn't it? I can't wait to see the castle - apparently, the first years went by boat during my parents' days." Having been seated next to the window, Ellie had to wait for everyone else to leave first before she followed; not that she minded, she already felt at home now that she had made five new friends.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=courier new,courier,monospace]She could hardly fail to miss the half-giant, and as she crowded around him, she said to whoever was listening, "Wow, I've never seen anyone as huge as him before." She couldn't remember her parents telling her about this person, and she concluded that he must have become associated with Hogwarts after they had left.[/font][/size]

Archived