MLP FiM :D

Sleepy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Miror B.' timestamp='1314867912' post='5483580']
For all you know you guys might be bad in completely different areas, meaning your good parts make up for the other person's bad parts.

Did that make sense?

Oh yeah, I remember talking about a club, we doing that?
[/quote]
That would be the most convenient thing to do.
If not, sinse this thread is not a club but an open discussion about MLP FiM, more people that don't like it might comment again and more of what happened last night (for me it was last night) will repeat.
Justice, Roxas, and some other person back in page 1 were the only posters with other opinions. All other 13 pages worth of comments have been made by us 6 Ponies + Spike, and I'm not sure if it even counts as "discussing the show" the way this section intended to anymore. If that is the case and a mod finds it, this might get locked, and I'm still looking forward to actual topic discussion starting the 17th of September. =0
I don't mean anything by this, I so far think most posts in this thread are awesome.

To summarize: Yeah, club would be a good idea.

Also: Yeah, still waiting for the green signal of the mass name changing activity (IF we are still doing that)

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1314891349' post='5484058']
Ditto. It would help to organize things better.
(More or less)
[/quote]

[hint hint]Maybe Twilight Sparkle should do that. After all, organization is her specialty and we could wrap up winter better that way[/hint hint]

Now seriously speaking. I don't remember anymore, but who was the person that actually suggested that first =0 ?

Suggested what? Calling us by out pony names or giving jobs to people based off the show?

And yes, a club would be great for us.

EDIT: 15th page.

[spoiler=F##K YEA] [img]http://sometimesigetangry.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/fuck_yea_in_hd_by_crusierpl_re_sharenator_is_growing-s900x773-1208111.png[/img] [/spoiler]

Archived