The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

But, as soon as Sasha enters The Beings' HQ, she told Kev, "You b*****d! You give back my son, RIGHT NOW!" "No can do... He's in training now... He is to become traitor of The Yim Empire... Show yourself!" Kev said, as Gabriel appears with his chainsaw, ready to fight. "Gabriel, stop! You're only 6 years old..." but, Gabriel didn't answer. Back in The Yim Empire building, Dan goes upstairs to pay a visit to Saskuto and Hikari. "Hikari... I hope you're alright, my lady... It was my brother-in-law who took you to safety... As well as my sister, risking her life..." Dan said. However, in The Beings' HQ, Gabriel started going reckless, however, Sasha is determined to win Gabriel back. "Son... You're in so much trouble!" she shouted.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hikari smiled at Ron and said,[color=#EE82EE][b]"Its alright my lord...I never held any of this against any of you."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#000080]"Though I should've been there to stop L.O.N.E from doing that...but I wasn't fast enough..." [/color][/b]Saskuto sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. [color=#000080][b]"I'm just glad that Neo was able to help everyone as he did...he's becoming more and more like me...and I think its a good thing." [/b][/color]He stood up and then looked at Dan. [color=#000080][b]"Sorry Dan, I won't be able to accompany you this time...I'm making sure my wife will be alright. I'll let Neo have this moment to shine for once."[/b][/color]

"It's good... I'm staying here, looking after you both..." Dan said. Meanwhile, in The Beings' HQ, all is about to go wrong. Gabriel and Kev disappears, and the others were trapped in total darkness, once again. "If this is L.O.N.E, I swear this son of a b*tch shall die!" Sasha said. However, it wasn't. It was a dark necromancer with white gloves that hold illegal alchemy, white hair and a third eye. It was Kayne White VI. "So... What are you guys doing here...? IT'S MY LAIR! So... I recommend that you all get outta my sight!" said Kayne. However, Sasha and Melissa were both confused. "So many intruders... Is this a good sign?" Melissa said. "Nah... Didn't think so to me... That dark necromancer did look like Dad at his days... But, who cares... We're here to find our son!" Sasha replied, as she prepares to fight Kayne White.

[color=#006400][b]"Ladies...I think you might wanna back away for a second..." [/b][/color]Neo said jumping above them, then standing right in front of them. He unsheathed his Dragon Claw blade and then twirled it around in his hand. [color=#006400][b]"Ya know...this really makes no sense. Why is a interesting warrior coming in here and also holding a glove with ILLEGAL alchemy powers??" [/b][/color]Neo asked as he stopped twirling the blade around. [color=#006400][b]"My conclusion is...your just itching to get your butt handed to you!"[/b][/color]

"Illegal, you're correct... BESIDES... That 'Live by Honor, Die With Pride' RP really didn't cut it... So, I've changed. YOU... DARE enter my lair, yet you thought it was The Beings' HQ? Pahh! I've never seen such stupidity!" said Kayne, as he ruffles his own hair. "Stupid, are we? Perhaps... But, I'm not gonna let that stand in our way! Neo, Mel, let's do this!" Sasha said, as she is determined to see who is the real owner of the dark necromancer's lair. Claws grew out of Sasha's knuckles and Melissa summons her 4 keyblades. "Well, if we're gonna teach this guy a lesson... Maybe we should..." Melissa said, as Dan intrudes. "Sorry, fellas, but... Sounds like you needed my help..!" he said, taking his God of Storms blade and prepares for the fight. As everyone prepares, Kayne makes a sculpture of Hikari using illegal alchemy, which looked realistic. "If you don't defeat me in half an hour... She goes... ALONG WITH HER LIFE!" Kayne shouted, as the half hour time limit starts.

Time remaining: 30:00

Neo heard this and glared at Kayne. [color=#006400][b]"That is TOO FAR!!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as he opened the scroll and went One Winged Devil form. [color=#006400][b]"Dragon Stance - Twin Specialty!" [/b][/color]He stabbed his blade into the ground and before everyone's eyes...a second Neo appeared next to him. [color=#006400][b]"Alright now we can get serious...." [/b][/color]They both said in unison. [color=#006400][b]"Dragon Stance - DRACO RAGE X2!!!!" [/b][/color]Now both Neo's flew towards Kayne and began to slash him towards the sky, then backing away to let both their dragon spirits charge their energy blasts. [color=#006400][b]"Now...DRACO RAGE X2!!!!" [/b][/color]From both of them, their released a blast that combined...it having the power of 10 dragons in one...engulfing Kayne in it.

But, Kayne had a better idea. Since he was a dark necromancer, he could do anything to sabotage, so he grabbed both Neos, duplicated one of them into a sculpture and started destroying it. "Oh, my..." Kayne moaned, as Sasha responded with, "You... Hikari... That's it! Saskuto!!" as she yelled out Saskuto's name, so clear, that Saskuto could hear it. "Sasha... Do you think that's necessary...?" Melissa questioned, as Kayne's third eye starts to open, petrifying Melissa. "Impossible!" Dan said, next to her. "You are gonna die for all your taboos!" Dan said, as he rushed through Kayne with his blade, then within seconds, it created multiple slashes, but didn't harm Kayne at all. "Oh? That might explain your stupidity!" said Kayne as he uses his third eye to pertrify Neo, as he did with Melissa.

Time remaining: 25:00

Neo moved away from the gaze of Kayne and cursed under his breath. [color=#006400][b]"This isn't good...if he keeps this up...mom will...she'll..." [/b][/color]

[b][color=#000080]"DON'T YOU DARE THING LIKE THAT!!!" [/color][/b]Saskuto said as he ran onto the battlefield, except with his eyes closed. He began to slash at Kayne, without even looking at him. [color=#000080][b]"I found out from my contact that you're able to petrify people because we're looking at you. But if we have our eyes closed, you can't do a single thing..." [/b][/color]Saskuto said with a smirk. [color=#000080][b]"So those who can fight without using their eyes...it would help in this situation..."[/b][/color]

"Huh? Going blind, are we? We don't have to... This b*****d can petrify from anywhere, even with our eyes closed... According to my theory... Sure, this guy is going down!" Sasha said to Saskuto, as she looked at the petrified Melissa, then she takes her 4 keyblades and started fighting with them. "Sis... I know it's against your will... But, this intruder is going down..." Sasha thought, as Kayne laughs, knowing what he'll do next. He brings down Hikari's sculpture and it begins to crack as the time is ticking. "Remember... only 20 minutes left... Somehow, you'll be able to find a solution!" he said, as Dan is next to be petrified. "Brother!" Sasha cried, as she too is worried that she would be the next to get petrified. She didn't let that get in her way. Instead, she let Melissa's keyblades do all the fighting, alongside herself and her weapons.

Time remaining: 19:00

Neo glared at Kayne and yelled,[color=#006400][b]"ENOUGH!!!!" [/b][/color]His blade began to glow, as Neo concentrated for a full assault attack on Kayne.

[color=#000080][b]"Neo, don't....if you use that move you'll be bedridden for weeks!!!" [/b][/color]Saskuto said to Neo, starting to be worried.

[color=#006400][b]"I DON'T CARE! I won't let him take away mom from me!!" [/b][/color]Neo said, his eyes now becoming those of a dragons. He was now glowing with a strong and powerful aura, which made the earth under their feet shake. [color=#006400][b]"Final Dragon Stance - MULTI DRACO OMNI ASSAULT!!!!" [/b][/color]Neo yelled, as a second devil wing appeared and he flew straight towards Kayne with incredible blinding speed. [color=#006400][b]"TAKE THIS!!!" [/b][/color]Now he began to slash Kayne over and over with his blinding speed, not getting the least bit petrified...finally finishing it off with a energy wave from his blade.

Kayne then falls backwards, gets back up and stops the clock. "Wow... You guys... I dunno how you beat me, but hey... At least I deserved a bit of beating up..." Kayne said. Everyone else puts their weapons away, and Hikari's sculpture just disappeared. "Perhaps, that wasn't an easy fight..." Dan said, confused. Then, Kayne responded. He said, "I may have been beaten... But, I will be back..." as he too disappears. Then, everyone was sent back home. In 2060, however, Gabriel is still no where to be found, until now. Sasha attempts again to find Gabriel but going through the portal to the Beings' HQ, and finds him there. "Right, Gabriel, you're coming with me!" Sasha said. "Aww Mum! Why did you have to ruin it for me!?" asked Gabriel. "You're grounded for a week! No questions!" replied Sasha, bringing Gabriel back to The Yim Empire.

Neo was bedridden for two weeks after he used that move. [color=#EE82EE][b]"My poor son...I really hope he'll be fine...." [/b][/color]Hikari sighed, looking at Saskuto.

[color=#000080][b]"He will....besides, he was the one that truly saved your life Hikari." [/b][/color]Saskuto said smiling, putting his hand on Hikari's shoulder. [color=#000080][b]"He's becoming more stronger than his old man is...and he's getting stronger everyday..." [/b][/color]He looked at Neo and was very, very proud of the man he had become. [color=#000080][b][i]I left a good legacy behind with him...so this means when its all said in done...I'll be able to pass with a smile on my face... [/i][/b][/color]Saskuto thought, smiling.

Sasha comes back on her own, with Gabriel and throws him in front of Dan's throne. "Oww... Mum!" Gabriel yelled. "Well, you shouldn't have defected to the Beings, should you?" Dan replied, as he punishes him for his taboos. "Okay, here's a mop... Start cleaning!" Dan ordered, as Gabriel started cleaning up. However, the time machine starts to wear off, so Dan gets off his throne, and started fixing the time machine. Then, the petrified Melissa was taken upstairs to her room by Dan a few minutes later. However, a while later, she was reverted to normal. "How long was I petrified for...?" she said, as she looked at the calender. "2060!? That means... I've been petrified for more than 5 years? Ohh.... Man..." she gasped, not saying any further afterwards.

Saskuto let Hikari stay by Neo's bed side, making sure he was OK. With his hands in his pockets, he walked down the halls until he walked right out of the building. He looked up at the sky and sighed. [color=#000080][i][b]I can almost feel it...my time is almost up... [/b][/i][/color]he thought as he closed his eyes. [color=#000080][i][b]Well...guess I can be young and live forever. Though I guess that would be pretty awesome! [/b][/i][/color]Saskuto chuckled at this thought, but then sighed again. [color=#000080][b]"Just actually wish Ron was still alive to see how much his family and the Empire has grown..."[/b][/color]

Then, just as Saskuto thought his time was up, in 2061, Dan's time as an Emperor was coming to an end. His popularity declines and not a single person was commited to the empire. There were feuds and arguments, never ending. "God sake! If we can just work together, we can figure this out somehow!" Dan said, as The Yim Empire building also came to a decline. It started to burn down and just as soon as it did, Dan's time was up, earlier than Saskuto might have thought. The Yim Empire has fallen right into Dan's very knees. The Yim Empire flag was burnt down, and there was nothing anyone can do to restore the empire to its former glory. "Huh... The Yim Empire's gone... I guess it's wandering around now..." Dan said, with a sigh. "Thanks a lot, Dan." said both his sisters, as they all split up, hoping to find somewhere to start a new life.

[color=#006400][b]"Dan..." [/b][/color]Neo said as he walked up towards him. [color=#006400][b]"Don't take it out on yourself...sooner or later this was going to happen...it was inevitable..." [/b][/color]He smiled and then put his hands behind his head. He didn't have much in his life and he knew he was old enough to live on his own without his parents. [b][color=#006400]"If it makes you feel better Dan...I'll make sure to always protect you and your family. I would say me and my dad...but he's getting older and he might get hurt if something happens."[/color][/b]

-----Plot 4 - Chapter 3 - The Legacy of Ron Yim-----

"Thanks... Neo... Besides, We have no home now... So, it pretty much ends here...." Dan said, as a new era has come. Kayne White founds a new empire, The Dark Empire and he has completely banned all to do with time-travelling, therefore destroying Ron's time machine. "Hah! I want nothing to do with time-travelling! Those imbeciles will suffer in my wrath!" Kayne said as his gloves created a spark, symbolising illegal alchemy. Meanwhile, in the streets, Dan's authority was taken away by history, therefore not knowing what to do, other than the fact that Kayne has succeeded The Yim Empire. He saw the blood red flag from the distance. "The Dark Empire... Huh? Well... My confidence is crushed.. I can't do anything now..." he thought.

Neo punched Dan's face and shook his head. [color=#006400][b]"No...that isn't the Dan I know talking. That's you being afraid and scared of this...I KNOW you can beat the crap out of that guy. Hell, if the case happens...you could defeat the Dark Empire and raise the Yim Empire flag once more!" [/b][/color]Neo knew what he was talking about, since he was always told never falter or lose hope in any situation. [color=#006400][b]"And if you fight Dan...I'll be right at your side to help!!" [/b][/color]he said, gripping Dragon Claw's hilt.

"For the legacy of my father.... I'll do it!" Dan said, as he gets up, and walks to The Dark Empire. As soon as he arrives, Kayne awaits his welcome. "Well... Who have we here? Isn't it the brat who tries to destroy this empire and raise The Yim Empire flag once more? Well, ya know... You are no match for me alone... Not especially this brat!" Kayne said, pointing at Neo. "So... What are we gonna do, then? Die? Well... I'm glad to help with that... I've locked up, and destroyed ALL time machines!" Kayne shouted, as he started fighting. "You... B*****D! You shall pay for this, you lil' sh*t!" Dan shouted as his confidence grows again, taking his God of Storms blade out and charges straight at Kayne. Ohh... Yeah! I'm lovin' this!" he said. "Don't be too over-enthusiastic!" Sasha said, as herself and Melissa both join the fray. "Besides... We're here to bring The Yim Empire back to its former glory! For the sake of our father!" Melissa said.

[color=#006400][b]"As I recall, loser...I beat you the last time." [/b][/color]Neo smirked as he unsheathed his Dragon Claw blade and then summoned his dad's OathKeeper Keyblade to his hand. [color=#006400][b]"And I'll beat you again!!" [/b][/color]he shouted as he raised his Keyblade to the sky, watching lightning strike Kayne, as well as him shooting fireballs from the Keyblade itself. [color=#006400][b]"And now..." [/b][/color]Neo then ran towards Kayne and began to slash him over and over again. [color=#006400][b]"The Key Dragon Curtain Call!!" [/b][/color]he said, as he slashed Kayne once more, then watched as an energy curtain wrapped around Kayne.

Kayne uses illegal alchemy to shield himself from Neo's attacks, but fails to withstand. Then, he makes sculptures of Hikari, Saskuto and Ron all at the same time. "Oh hell. This isn't good..." Dan mumbled. Then, Kayne laughed. "Haha! Didn't think you'd expect that, did I? Exactly the same rules... If you don't defeat me in an hour and a half... ALL 3 of them NOT only loses their lives... BUT... Gets erased from HISTORY FOREVER!!" he shouted as the clock starts to tick. "Oh no... Not this lame tactic.." Sasha thought, as she brings out her claws and started scratching Kayne with it. "How'd you like that, b*tch!?" she said, as Kayne started taunting Neo with, "Can't fight, huh?" then he laughed once more.

Time remaining: 1:30:00

Neo gripped both blade's hilts tighter. He tosses both of them into the air and he opens the scroll, going One Winged Devil form. Instead of catching two blades...both blades merged together, becoming one strong blade...with equal power as Dan's blade. [color=#006400][b]"That's it....play time is OVER!!!" [/b][/color]he said, eyes changing to those of a dragon's. Neo spun the blade around him and then pointed it at Kayne. [color=#006400][b]"Don't blink..."[/b][/color] Unfortunately, everyone blinked and Neo had appeared behind Kayne. [color=#006400][b]"Dragon Stance - Close Combat!" [/b][/color]Neo said, as he slashed at Kayne's back, disappearing and slashing him more. He kept doing this until he appeared behind Kayne again, snapping. With this, all of Kayne's wounds that were just given to him busted open shooting out blood.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVA1_3TJXh8]In My World - ROOKiEZ (Ao no exorcist Op 2)[/url]

"Whaa--- Impossible!" Kayne said, as Dan just came up with an idea. "Because Kayne has banned all to do with time-travelling... Maybe we should duplicate his powers and then petrify him...?" Dan said to Neo. Then, Kayne found out what Dan was about to do, then confined him into a small casing, alone. "Hey! I'm claustrophobic, dumbass! Cough!" Dan shouted, without even a slight ability to breathe. Then, Kayne prepares another 2 sculptures, this time, duplicating that of Torn and Dan. "You imbecile... I'll make sure you die... Right now!" Sasha said, enraged as she tries to attack Kayne, but was injured on sight. "I'll take over, sis.. This guy is unforgivable..." Melissa said as she charged her 4 keyblades at Kayne, allowing Neo to take one of them.

Time remaining: 1:27:00

Neo took one of Melissa's Keyblades and had it merge with his already strong blade. It glowed and he smirked. [color=#006400][b]"Kayne...you have a problem trying to get rid of us...we won't go down!!" [/b][/color]he said before disappearing and then appearing above Kayne, slashing at him again. [color=#006400][b]"Dragon Stance - Ao no Dragoon!!!" [/b][/color]Neo yelled as he slashed at him in such a incredible speed almost enough to see a blue dragon could be seen. [color=#006400][b]"This blue dragon is the greatest one out there...and its by his fangs...YOU'LL DIE!!!"[/b][/color]

Then, the blue dragon went straight at Kayne, then Kayne pulls back temporarily. "Huh... At least he's gone.... For now..." Melissa said, as the casing Dan was confined in, hasn't disappeared yet. "Uhh... Will someone get me outta this hell hole?" Dan shouted, as Melissa and Sasha just left. Then, Kayne reappeared. "Not done with you!" Kayne shouted as he made Dan's casing smaller. "Uhh... Hello? You're restricting my abilities to fight, b*****d!" Dan shouted, as he tries to force his way out, but fails. "Dan! We can't leave him for much longer! Kayne, you are a dumbass that needs sorting out!" Sasha said as she started charging.

Archived