The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

"Son! Don't swing that thing on me!" Sasha said, as Gabriel started fighting Kayne mid-air as soon as Kayne jumped. "So, brat... What are ya gonna do? Bring me down?" Kayne asked. "Nah... But I will if I have to, you're a brat yourself!" Gabriel taunted back, as his Cie'th blade dropped and accidently landed on Neo. "Whoops! Sorry, Neo!" Gabriel said, as he too lands on Kayne's cage. "Aww man..." he said, as the cage shrinks. "Who's next to be trapped? Anyone at all?" Kayne asked, as he charges straight for the Cie'th blade, but gets petrified at first sight. Kayne landed straight on his back, but Sasha's knuckles were still bleeding slightly from attempting to release Saskuto and Dan.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neo, barely, dodged the blade and rushed from the smoke and slashed at Kayne. [color=#006400][b]"Funny...I was in this form every time I defeated you...and I'm about to do it again!!!" [/b][/color]he said as he slashed at Kayne again. [color=#006400][b]"So when are you guys gonna give up or will I have to kick your butt again?" [/b][/color]Neo heard no response from either of them and he grinned. He backed away and his blade began to glow. [color=#006400][b]"This time...when I kill you....STAY DOWN!!!" [/b][/color]Neo swung his blade and then pointed at Kayne. [color=#006400][b]"Secret Dragon Stance - Legend's Finale!!" [/b][/color]With this, Neo's entire body was consumed by the original dragon...A pure gold one. He roared and flew towards Kayne and L.O.N.E and slashed them...only once.

Kayne finally breaks, making the shield, protecting L.O.N.E vulnerable. "Is anyone gonna get me outta here, because the bear trap is KILLING ME!!" Dan said, whilst trying to attract attention, while Gabriel also pleads for his release. "Don't worry, son! Someone will get you... Ugh!" Sasha said, as she begins to struggle, due to the amount of blood she has lost. "Sasha! We can't keep her like this for long!" Melissa said, panicking for help. She summons her 4 keyblades and they all had minds of their own, charging at the shield, protecting L.O.N.E, but they all broke before they even harmed the shield. "It breaks!?" Melissa called, as the shield looks as though it cannot be harmed.

Neo looked at the shield and then sighed. [color=#006400][b]"It appears that the shield is unstoppable....to blades." [/b][/color]he smirked as he but his blade on his back and then made two Rasen-Bombs in his hands and then merged them into one. Now Neo held the Raseng-Shurkien in his hand, smiling. [color=#006400][b]"A move my dad taught me...RASENG-SHURIKEN!!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as he threw it at the shield protecting L.O.N.E. [color=#006400][i][b]Alright, this should work....cause if blades aren't able to break it...then maybe other moves will [/b][/i][/color]Neo thought smirking.

The shield remains unharmed, as Neo threw bombs at it. "Probably there's a second layer, that makes the shield invulnerable..." Melissa said, as she looks at the shield, but there isn't a layer, in fact, Kayne weren't even dead yet. Kayne frees himself of petrification and destroys the Cie'th blade with his own bare hands. "Ha! Did anyone think I were dead? Meh, I'd rather you guys just.... Die." Kayne said, as he lowers the 3 cages and slams them to the floor. "Dan! Gabriel! Saskuto!" Sasha shouted, as she ends up petrified by Kayne. "What's the matter, can't you beat him? No matter what you do... Kayne wouldn't die... Mwahahaha!!" L.O.N.E said, laughing.

Neo looked at the two and then looked at everyone. [color=#006400][i][b]I-I gotta beat them...but it seems like everything we've tried has failed us.... [/b][/i][/color]he thought cursing under his breath. Neo sighed and then gripped his blade's hilt and took it. [color=#006400][b]"If I'm going....not gonna go without a fight!!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as he flew towards L.O.N.E and Kayne, slashing them with everything he had. [color=#006400][b]"Just die already!! THE HELL DID WE EVER DO TO YOU?!" [/b][/color]Neo had the feeling like he wasn't doing anything...that his power wasn't enough.

Just, when Neo thought he had failed, the young Ron came and joined the fray. "Young father!" Melissa said. "Well, I believe this Kayne guy is really getting on your nerves... Stand aside, I'll deal with him alone!" the young Ron said, as he took out his Cursed Omega Blade, looked at Torn and said, "I believe you got the same blade as me... Pass it here... I'll make sure this guy goes down!" as Torn chucks her blade at the young Ron, catching it, and he fights Kayne alone. "To hell with you!" the young Ron shouted as he stabbed both blades to the ground, and twisted the handle of both blades. "Cover your ears now! This may hurt!" the young Ron said, as everyone covers their ears for safety, as a powerful shockwave was created, causing Kayne to shriek and L.O.N.E to disappear from their sights, then the young Ron was sent from the living room to the garden, breaking through the garden door. Everyone looks back up, then to the 3 cages Kayne used to trap Saskuto, Gabriel and Dan. "Now... To release the lot of us... Please?" Dan said, whilst inside the cage.

Neo looked at Young Ron and smiled. [color=#006400][b]"T-Thanks Ron..." [/b][/color]he said with a smile. He looked back at Dan and the others who were in the cages. [color=#006400][b]"Back away please..." [/b][/color]Neo said as he slashed the cages open, watching them gently land on the ground. He turned back at Young Ron and was wondering how the heck he even got here. [color=#006400][b]"Young Ron...how did you even get here? Cause you just appearing out of no where....this is just kinda weird..."[/b][/color]

Young Ron comes back from being sent to the garden. He said, "I was visiting the future, then I saw The Yim Empire building bestowed in darkness, and all I see is Kayne and L.O.N.E being a complete a******.. Well, I guess your father, Gabriel and Dan were cramped in that small cage..." as he looks at the whole building and thought, "Hmm.... This don't sound right..." Dan then came up to Young Ron and said, "Young father... Thanks for saving us... Besides, you were visiting the future?" "Yes, but I only got here a while ago..." Young Ron replied as he looked at Kayne, whose power is waning by the minute. "Maybe, you should go straight back to where you should be... Hell." he said. "No! No fair! NO FAIR!!" Kayne shouted as he disappears. "Maybe someone should get this bear trap outta my head? It's been there for hours and my head's bleeding!" Dan pleaded.

Saskuto looked at the bear trap and then tapped it, letting it instantly open up. [color=#000080][b]"There you go Dan..." [/b][/color]He walked over towards Neo and smiled. [color=#000080][b]"Neo, words cannot express how proud I am of you...I now know that my legacy is safely inherited by my son..."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#006400]"T-Thanks dad..." [/color][/b]Neo said as he reverted from the One Winged Devil form and then handed Saskuto his weapons. [color=#006400][b]"Your stuff...thanks for allowing me to use them like this. It was awesome feeling to use the Keyblades...a sudden rush of energy." [/b][/color]It was true, a newcomer using the Keyblade would have a small rush of energy when they used it...but a master would be able to unleash the energy and bend it to his or her will. Neo was hoping one day he would be at that level of strength.

"Man... Now, my head needs patching up..." Dan said, as he runs off to get his head patched up. However, 3 years on, and The Yim Empire is again coming to a decline. In 2065, the Young Ron isn't there to help, however, L.O.N.E and Kayne was not sighted once. "The building's burning... But... I'm not going... Empty handed..." Dan said, as he was the first to turn into stone, causing The Yim Empire to come to a halt. "Dan... Into stone..." Melissa said as she was the next to turn into stone. In 2067, however, the Uchigyas' deaths are coming close, Sasha grows concerned, as she and Torn are the only ones left, along with Gabriel and Harry Gavins.

"the end...? such is the foolish thoughts of a foolishly foolish fool. i will travel to before said fire and prevent it.", he said, getting word of things happening in the future. opening a portal, he traveled to just before the fire and landed on the roof. "Kev...you again?", he said, drawing out his blade and grabbing Kevs torch, instantly blowing it out. "you...will...never see the light of day...", he said, gathering anger without breaking a sweat. "you...will go down!", he shouted, slashing at Kev with a force so powerful it knocked Kev off of his feet. "it...is finally time...", he said, slashing through Kev. "no more...", he said, going down to the house. "you are saved. never forget t...", he stopped as he looked at his hands. they were glowing with light. soon, his whole body was engulfed in light. "maybe...it is time...", he said, glowing even brighter. "never...forget this...", he whispered into Dans ear as he evaporated in a blast of light. he reappeared at the Garden of the Past. "no. i refuse to become merely a name to remember. i must live on!", he said, transforming into a Supreme Justice rebel. "ha...i will return!", he said, opening a portal back to the past, sending a message to the Yim family, and then finally, started to rest.

Saskuto and Neo stood in front of a grave stone...it read [i]R.I.P Hikari Uchigya A great mother A wonderful wife And a best friend. [/i]Saskuto put his hand on the grave stone and sighed. [color=#000080][b]"Hikari...thank you for these last few years. Please rest in peace..." [/b][/color]he said wiping a tear from his eye, then walking away, letting Neo say his goodbyes.

[color=#006400][b]"Mom...it's gonna be a little quiet without here...and I'm really gonna miss you..." [/b][/color]Neo said, holding back the tears he had. But holding them in only made it worse. He finally broke down and cried as he put his hand on his mother's grave stone. [color=#006400][b]"I'm lucky to have a wonderful mom like you...I just wish you could've stayed a little longer. But...I promise you I'll never forget about you. I'll keep you in my memories and make sure you always live forever. I'll be stopping here to pay my respects as well..." [/b][/color]Neo finally wiped away the tears and then walked away from Hikari's grave.

Sasha, standing next to Hikari's grave, also pays her respects. "Hikari... I'm just glad you've lived that long, and now, it's the first time that we have lost someone in the Uchigya family... I'll make sure Saskuto doesn't let us down... Besides, I'm the only sister in The Yim Empire left, and that has now come to a halt, since Dan and Melissa turned to stone..." she said, looking at Dan and Melissa, in which they have both turned to stone as they have outlived each other. "This signifies that they outlived each other... Eventually I'll turn like that..." Sasha said, as she turns to Ron's grave and paid tributes, before leaving. "Saskuto... Have you anything to say to my father?" she asked.

[color=#000080][b]"Only that he was a fine man...a great warrior to fight along side with..." [/b][/color]Saskuto said chuckling. [color=#000080][b]"The times we shared fighting others and taking names...those were indeed good times..." [/b][/color]He turned away and then smiled. As he began to walk away, he said,[color=#000080][b]"If I was able to do my life over again and relive it...I would not change a single event in my life...everything was great how it was. It was all because of your father...and I thank him for that."[/b][/color]

Even Saskuto's words made Sasha shed a single tear, as Sasha, Gabriel, Harry, Saskuto, Neo and Torn were the only ones left in the empire. In 2068, it became the day Ron was due to die, however, he died back in the year 2042 and yet, Sasha didn't forget a thing that happened. She once again went to the cemetery to pay tributes to everyone, especially Dan and Melissa, who had recently turned to stone. "Perhaps... Saskuto's time is almost up as well... Soon enough..." Sasha thought, as Harry Gavins, now in hospital, was diagnosed with brain cancer. No one knew when he was going to recover, but for now... He must battle against cancer, in order to recover.

[color=#006400][b]"It is up..." [/b][/color]Neo said as he walked up next to Sasha. [color=#006400][b]"He's in worse shape than he used to be...and I over heard Young Ron and Dan talking before...he told Dan my dad would die in 2069 which is next year..." [/b][/color]He looked a little upset, but it also looked like this didn't bother him much. [color=#006400][b]"But everyone will always be living forever to me...because they live within my memories. Meaning I won't ever forget them...which I'm glad to have."[/b][/color]

"My husband's also in a brink of dying... He was diagnosed with cancer and there's nothing anyone can do... All he could do is recover..." Sasha said, as she too was getting upset, but she knew she could outlive herself by turning into stone. She looked at Ron's grave, then at Dan and Melissa, who are also standing next to Ron's grave, left and right respectively. Then, Sasha saw Melissa shed a tear, as her keyblades appear in front of her. "Mel!" Sasha shouted, as Melissa turns back to normal, but Dan remained like a stone. Sasha went up to Melissa and hugged her, then Melissa's keyblades rose. "Sasha... We can outlive ourselves... Together... Along with Neo.... Hopefully..." Melissa said as she also hugged Neo, then kissed him in the cheek.

Neo looked at Melissa and then at Sasha. He knew next year was his father's time...and he wanted to make sure he did what he could for him. [color=#006400][b]"Melissa, Sasha...can we wait until next year for this?" [/b][/color]Neo asked with a smile. [color=#006400][b]"I-I want to make sure my dad goes happily...with at least one of his family there to say good-bye to him." [/b][/color]He knew this was a risky move...but he wanted to do this, just to make his dad happy. [color=#006400][b]"If you guys don't like it...then I'll stay by myself..."[/b][/color]

"Yeah, we might as well..." Melissa said, as she leaves Dan and the others in the cemetery. Then, as Neo stated, Saskuto's time would be up. In 2069, Saskuto's time has come and has now passed away, an hour before Harry Gavin's illness becomes a lot worse, delaying Saskuto's funeral. "Oh, no! Not my husband.... We have to do something somehow! You two are on your own!" Sasha said, as she makes a run for it in the hospital. "Sasha really cares for her husband, doesn't she?" Melissa said, as Kayne creeps up from behind her, but in the end, Melissa slaps Kayne and said, "B*TCH! What are you doing!?" she asked. "Uhh.... Huh... Huh... Just flirt---" Kayne said. "Flirt your own a**e!" Melissa shouted as she chases Kayne around.

Neo smiled and then headed to the cemetery standing in front of his father and mother's grave stones. [color=#006400][b]"Mom...dad...thank you for everything." [/b][/color]he said smiling. He had Saskuto's weapons with him and he knelt down towards the graves. [color=#006400][b]"Rest in peace...both of you. May you and Ron watch over us as we continue our lives." [/b][/color]Neo said, as he stood back up and then slowly walked away from the cemetery. He found Melissa and then nodded. [b][color=#006400]"Alright...I'm ready..."[/color][/b]

"Hold on, Neo! I'm just getting rid of this b*****d!" Melissa said, as she kept on chasing Kayne for a while longer until he goes. After a while, Kayne leaves and Melissa walked to Neo. "So much for firting, that son of a b*tch..." Melissa said, in a sarcastic way. Then, she walks back home with Neo. In 2070, Harry Gavins passes away with much grief from his wife. Then, it wouldn't be long until the RP rewinds again, however, it would be an endless fight with The Beings of The Past, as Kev appears in Melissa and Neo's sights. "Uncle Kev, yes? You've been hassling us since your death... What the hell's wrong with you!?" Melissa said, as Sasha also joins the fray with Gabriel. "Son, don't worry about your father yet... We'll come to that later..." as everyone prepares for another endless fight, with Kev transforming into his finale outfit, awaiting the death of others. The background also changes, it consisted of everyone in the Yim Empire, especially those that are dead, but shown as younger beings and how their lifestyle runs. "This is a much better background... Let's fight... Kev..." Sasha said, as the endless fight, begins...

Neo sighed and opened his scroll and turned One Winged Devil, and all his weapons merging into one. [color=#006400][b]"We don't have time for this Kev...but I will fight if needed..." [/b][/color]he says as he rushes towards Kev. He yelled and then began a melee of slashes from his blade, getting faster with each passing slash. [color=#006400][b]"Give it up Kev, I've gotten faster and stronger since we last met...I talked to my Younger dad and told him to teach his son everything...and in return...I was able to learn everything my father knew!!"[/b][/color]

"This is for our lives, Neo... He changes our history... He is the only person that can... Undo the past..." Sasha said, as the fight continues. Kev slashed Neo and started to expand to his eternal form. All everyone can see, is his head, steel metal, and forms an arena. Then, Kev summons the people of the past, with no one recognising a single person. First comes Ron. "Don't even bother greeting... They don't recognise you..." Kev said, as Sasha looked at Ron and said, "Father...?" Then, Ron took out his Emperor's Spirit Mk. II blade out and started fighting Sasha with enhanced powers. Sasha was already knocked out in a hit, because of it. "My father is strong... But, this is just a spirit..." Sasha said.

Neo looked at Kev and then gritted his teeth. [color=#006400][i][b]This means I'll have to fight mom and dad too...but I'll push on through!! [/b][/i][/color]he thought as he ran up behind Ron and slashed is back. [color=#006400][b]"You may not remember me....but I'm positive this spirit knows one of my dad's moves!" [/b][/color]Neo flew up and then lifted his blade over him. It began to glow with a black aura, and Neo's eyes turning light blue. [color=#006400][b]"Here's a blast from the past...GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as a huge black aura slash headed straight for the Ron spirit.

Archived