The Major Comeback Role Play: A Change of History [IC Thread] [Ended, but if you still wanna post, post at your own risk] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

Neo walks towards Kayne, with the blue dragon spirit flying behind him. [color=#006400][b]"You didn't learn your lesson....well here, allow me to SHOW YOU!!" [/b][/color]he yelled as he flew towards Kayne and slashed him over and over again. Neo then turned around and let the blue dragon spirit roar and attack him itself. [color=#006400][b]"This move is the next evolution state in my development...Omega Dragon Stance - FINAL JUDGMENT!!!" [/b][/color]Neo said as he lifted the blade up and watched as the blue dragon merged with it. [color=#006400][b]"Think of this as being an newer version of Getsuga Tenshou....!!" [/b][/color]With that being the last words he said, Neo slashed down and sent the shockwave carrying the blue dragon towards Kayne, instantly engulfing him.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kayne was brought to his knees, and disappears. Then, Dan's casing gets even smaller than it first was. "Urm... Can you guys lemme out now...?" he said. Sasha and Melissa both left, since they had other things to do, leaving Dan alone. "Okay.... Perhaps Neo can lemme out..?" he thought. Then, The Yim Empire was restored to its former glory and everything was back to normal. In 2062, Dan was still in his casing, awaiting someone to release him. "Man... I can't do anything to release him... Can I? It's locked up..." Sasha said. "Perhaps I need a keyblade... Yes! Saskuto!" she thought, as she runs upstairs and calls for Saskuto.

Saskuto slowly walked towards them and smiled a little. [color=#000080][b]"Guess I'm still as helpful..." [/b][/color]he chuckled a little before walking up to the casket. Saskuto summoned his Oblivion Keyblade to his hand and pointed it at the casket's lock. The keyblade shot out a light beam which hit the lock and quickly unlocked the casket. [color=#000080][b]"It is open now, Dan...glad to see that the emperor of the Yim Empire still around. And my son helping you all as he did...I'm proud of all of you..."[/b][/color]

"Thanks to that brat, Kayne... The Yim Empire has been restored, and nothing to worry about... Except..." Dan said, as Kev, from The Beings of The Past, has a word with Dan. "I guess you've opened the portal to the past... Well, good luck..." Kev said, as he disappears. "Well, The Yim Empire still isn't fully restored... We need to speak to my father's younger self.." Dan said. "Really? Well... I'm growing concerned, son..." Torn said, as she and Dan goes through the time machine to the past. "Perhaps, I should go as well..." Sasha said, as she goes through the time machine as well, followed by Melissa, who joined them a minute later. "Father... We need your advice... Now..." Dan thought, as the time machine starts charging up and working.

Neo runs up before Dan leaves and hops on the time machine. [color=#006400][b]"Did you think I'd let you go by yourself? I'm wanting to go back to see your dad as well...and a younger version of mine as well..." [/b][/color]he said smiling. [color=#006400][b]"Its just...with this I'll be able to see my parents again and again...even....even when they aren't around anymore." [/b][/color]Neo stopped and then stood silent, then the first time ever...he began to cry a little. [color=#006400][b][i]They aren't telling me....but they're going to leave me soon...[/i][/b][/color]

Then, everyone else was transferred to the year 2011, where the young Ron awaits. "Dan... You need me?" he said. "You... My young father, yeah... We need advice on how to restore The Yim Empire... Do you think you can help us...?" Dan asked. "Oh, The Yim Empire is in danger... Right before I know it... Take a seat, everyone... I'll grab more chairs.." the young Ron said, as he leaves his office to get more chairs. "Perhaps, this young fella really is my father... He even realises it..." Dan thought. Then, the young Ron is back with more chairs, and sits everyone down. "So, how are we all doing? I believe The Yim Empire has fallen to its knees? Well, just until Neo saved it..." the young Ron said.

"Here's my advice, everyone... Listen up..." the young Ron said, as everyone is seated, ready for the young Ron's advice. "To maintain an empire, you need to protect it from anyone who wishes to intrude... You shouldn't allow anyone to stand in your way... Dan, since you are the Emperor... You had Kayne steal your empire..? Well, I don't see that often... NEVER let him do such stuff... L.O.N.E too, he's nothing but a complete f**k up.. You guys seriously need to protect yourselves from them... Even though L.O.N.E's dead... He may still be in a brink of coming back..." Ron advises. Dan takes everything into account and said, "Thank you... Young father... Without all of this, we would've been gone!" "Thank you for coming, all of you... Listen to my advice... Before you go... Any questions?" the young Ron replied, also asking at the same time.

Neo stood quiet...until he looked at Ron and sighed. [color=#006400][b]"Ron...is there a way for me to stop my parents from dying? I-I-I just don't want them to leave me alone by myself...t-they were always there for me, like you were always there for your children.[/b][b]" [/b][/color]He was on the verge of crying, but he held it together and continued to talk to Ron. [color=#006400][b]"I-I just don't want them to die...dad promised he'd always be there for me...and that's one promise I want him to try and keep..."[/b][/color]

"Well, I'm only 17... But, as far as I know, my older self were always there for his children, Neo... Your mother and father may be in a brink of dying, but since Torn over there is growing old, she can do hardly anything... But, fear not. Your future isn't as grim as it should be..." the young Ron said, in a calm manner before someone knocks on the door. "Enter!" he shouted, then, a young Saskuto comes in. "Just sit behind there, Saskuto... I'll talk to you in a second..." before the young Saskuto sits on the sidelines and Ron talks more. "Neo... you know, for a fact, that you can protect your parents from dying... I can see the potential... Even if your parents are gone, you can still inherit powers from them." the young Ron said, before looking at the young Saskuto and thought "Perhaps...." "Saskuto, is there anything you want?" the young Ron asked.

[color=#000080][b]"Well I was letting you know that everything is lookin' good with the development of the Yim Empire Ron."[/b] [/color]Young Saskuto said with a smile. [color=#000080][b]"A few more days or maybe hours and we'll be in business to start our own plans of attack!"[/b][/color]

Neo turned his head to see his dad in his younger years and smiled a little. Then he turned back to nod at what Ron said. [color=#006400][b]"Thanks Ron...I really needed to hear that..." [/b][/color]he said with a faint smile. Neo looked at Young Saskuto and said,[color=#006400][b]"Hey, just to tell ya...teach your future kid everything you know...that way you have a great legacy to leave behind!"[/b][/color]

[b][color=#000080]"Um...O-K..." [/color][/b]Young Saskuto said, not sure who the heck this kid was.

"Okay, that's good to hear!" the young Ron said to Saskuto, then he turned to Neo and said, "Well, take everything to account. This includes everyone too!" and sends everyone back home. As soon as everyone was back home, Dan said, "Wow... My young father's advice sure is breath-taking... Right.. From now on, we need to prevent... Oh... NOT AGAIN!" then... L.O.N.E comes back to the scene, as a spiritual ghost. "Oh...? Perhaps you had enough of me? Oh... C'mon! I'm not here to fight... I'm just here to take this... And...." it said, and as it goes, Dan grabbed a cheap spiritual gun and shot L.O.N.E. "That would teach you to take my stuff!" Dan said, as L.O.N.E started to disappear. "Crap... This isn't supposed to end like this.... Cough!" and disappears literally.

Neo shakes his head and rolls his eyes. [color=#006400][b]"Just glad it ain't that Chaos dude...dad said that little bugger was hard to beat. So basically he was the L.O.N.E of their time." [/b][/color]he said walking up to Dan. [color=#006400][b]"And your dad...he's a great person. And my dad looked cool back then...just hope what I said back there to him means he's already taught me everything..." [/b][/color]What Neo's plan was that he was going to tell Young Saskuto that and when the timeline progressed, Neo would've learned everything that his dad knew.

"Yeah, my father was a cool guy... Shame everything has to go now... Yes! His photo album!" Dan shouted as he took out Ron's photo album and began looking back at his father's legacy. First, he looks at when Hikari gave birth to Neo in 2017. "You were a cute kid in that photo!" Dan said, picking up a photo of Neo. Then, he looked at Ron, Torn, Chloe, Saskuto and Hikari, after the birth of Neo with Hikari on her hospital bed. "I'm sure my father remembered all of that... Don't you think, Neo?" Dan said. Then, Sasha enters the scene. "What are you doing, Dan?" she asked. "Just, looking back at Dad's days... Wanna look?" Dan replied.

[color=#006400][b]"Yeah...I guess I was..." [/b][/color]Neo said nervously chuckling as he looked at the picture. He looked at the pictures and he sighed. [color=#006400][i][b]Mom...dad...I'm glad you were able to teach me everything I know now...and now I know, even if your gone...as long as I hold you both in my memories... [/b][/i][/color]Neo paused before smiled and continued thinking. [color=#006400][b][i]You'll both live forever...and be with me wherever I go... [/i][/b][/color]He looked back at the photo album and saw a few pictures of Ron and Saskuto fighting alongside each other. [color=#006400][b]"They're both awesome warriors..."[/b][/color]

"In a crossover universe... That's in a Dissidia-inspired RP... With my father as a God of Oblivion... He has his own pawns... Yet your father had to beat them down... Roxas and Sora..." Dan said, as he looked at the photo of Saskuto fighting Roxas and Sora. "My father's pawns were always disciplined in that RP... If only your father was around... To see this..." Dan said. Then, Sasha snatched the photo album and saw a photo of Chloe's cemetery. "Who the hell took that? We do know we can see these people in graveyards!" Sasha was left wandering. "Dan, did you take a picture of Mum's graveyard! You, b*****d!" Sasha shouted as Dan gets up and runs off, in case he would get hit. Sasha chases after him, just to mock around with him. "Oh, Sasha and Dan..." Melissa said, as she enters the scene.

[color=#006400][b]"He is...but him and mom are spending time together..." [/b][/color]Neo said with a smile. He looked at the pictures of his dad fighting Roxas and Sora and a few Heartless. [color=#006400][b]"Man, that was probably one hell of a fight back then. Would've loved to had been there to watch it..." [/b][/color]he said as he sighed and thought about the fights his dad and Ron had gone through over the years. [color=#006400][b]"All those fights and experience...wonder if I'll be able to reach it..."[/b][/color]

[b][i][color=#000080]You will son....you will... [/color][/i][/b]Saskuto thought as he looked at Neo from his room, smiling.

Then, Melissa, Saskuto and Neo were alone, looking at those photos while Dan and Sasha were chasing each other around for no particular reason. "Huh... When will these two grow up! I doubt it!" Melissa moaned, as she took out a photo of her and Nicholas Prodigy's cousin, Constance Prodigy, which would've been a cousin of Ron's alter ego. "My father once had an alter ego to hide his dark past..." Melissa explained, as she looks at her fight with Constance, as she played dangerously. "This girl was VERY dangerous for a 10 year old... She almost cut me up in that RP... I think that came from a Bleach-inspired RP..." she said. Then, Dan came back with a bear trap on his head. "Sorry, guys... Sasha went a bit too reckless..." he explained.

[color=#006400][b]"A dark side to Ron? Whoa...." [/b][/color]Neo said looking at the picture. He looked at the picture of Melissa and Constance fight and chuckled a little. [color=#006400][b]"That looks like a successful chick fight there....n-no offense!!" [/b][/color]Neo said quickly backing away from Melissa, hoping she wasn't going to hit him. He noticed Dan returning and smiled. [color=#006400][b]"Its alright Dan. I know Sasha can be like that sometimes...though this pictures are pretty awesome. Whoever took them is really good!"[/b][/color]

"Must be my father taking them, or it may be someone else..." Dan said, trying to get the bear trap off his head, but fails. Melissa was going to hit Neo, but instead said, "Neo... That 10 year old girl almost cut me up... And it's not a fight at all! It's just reckless, illegal violence!" while she cringed at the photo. Then, Dan took out some video tapes of Ron and Saskuto's test fights against each other. "Perhaps, you should look at this... It's my father and Saskuto fighting against each other... Testing each other's might..." he said, as he starts the video tape. It shows Ron and Saskuto fighting against each other, with Ron taunting, "C'mon, Saskuto... Is that all you got? Besides.... It's just a test fight!" Dan, Sasha and Melissa all facepalmed, thinking of what the hell Ron may have done...

[color=#000080][b]"Says you, you're the one losin'!" [/b][/color]Young Saskuto said with a smirk.

Neo face palmed as well. [color=#006400][b]"I'd like to retract my previous statement on my dad looking cool younger...." [/b][/color]he said chuckling as he watched the video. The moves he did, everything...Neo felt like....he knew the techniques. [color=#006400][b][i]Well...seems what I said to my dad in the past worked...I know now all the techniques he does...[/i] [/b][/color]he thought smiling. Neo had to admit it, but them fighting in the past like this was pretty cool. Saskuto was only set on using his Oblivion Keyblade, while Ron was just using his regular weapon.

Then, L.O.N.E comes back and covers the whole entire area with darkness again. But, this time, he brings Kayne White VI through with him. "HAHAHA!! I've got someone to ruin your history! Are you ready to run!?" L.O.N.E said, as Sasha calls out Saskuto's name, for help before grabbing her weapons. Dan grabs his God of Storms blade and Melissa grabs for 4 keyblades. Dan then thought his God of Storms blade wasn't gonna cut it alone, so he picked up his father's Emperor's Spirit. "Right... We're all prepared... Where's Mum?" he said. "I'm here!" Torn said, as she too joins the fray with her Cursed Omega Blade. Kayne shields L.O.N.E from any kind of attack, making it invulnerable until the shield is down. "Problem is... You can't kill off the shield, unless you kill me! If you fail to defeat me... YOU'LL ALL WILL BE ERASED FROM HISTORY!" Kayne shouted. "You're taking this.... TOO FAR!!" everyone shouted, before the fight commenced.

Saskuto walked out to the battlefield and sighed. [color=#000080][b]"I'm really getting too old for this..." [/b][/color]he said as he summoned his Keyblades to his hand.

[b][color=#006400]"Then I'll take care of it dad!" [/color][/b]Neo said, grabbing his Keyblades and then his Blade of Shadows, before rushing into battle. He unsheathed Saskuto's Blade of Shadows and then stabbed it onto Kayne's shadow. [color=#006400][b]"Blade of Shadows...ERUPT!!" [/b][/color]The Blade began to unleash shadows and wrapping Kayne tightly, making him unable to move. Neo summoned up Saskuto's Keyblades and then slashed Kayne over and over again. [color=#006400][b]"Waltz of the Keyblades!!" [/b][/color]he said, before he finished with the last slash.

However, Kayne knew he isn't going to get away with anything empty-handed, so he freed himself using alchemy and opened up 4 cages. The first one to be confined to one of his cages is Saskuto. Kayne confines Saskuto to his cage and shrinks it. "How'd you like that, loser!" Kayne taunted, before Dan make a charge for it, but he also ends up being confined to Kayne's cage, even with a bear trap stuck to his head. "You do know I have a bear trap stuck to my head, you b*****d!" he shouted. "I do NOT wanna go near here...." Melissa moaned, as she fears that she might be trapped in Kayne's cage as well. Sasha grew claws from her knuckles, and attempted to release the two from their respective cages. It didn't work, however and Sasha's claws snapped from her knuckles, causing heavy bleeding. "Mum! I'll deal with this for ya!" Gabriel shouted as he took out his chainsaw and started fighting.

[b][color=#000080]"I don't like it...but fortunately for me...my son will get me out of this." [/color][/b]Saskuto said chuckling.

Neo grabbed his Blade of Shadows and then sheathed it. [color=#006400][i][b]OK...I don't wanna go full out One Winged Devil form...so I think I'll wait until I NEED too...[/b][/i] [/color]he thought as he unsheathed Dragon Claw and said,[color=#006400][b]"Dragon Stance - Silent Dragon!!" [/b][/color]Now Kayne looses his hearing, but just for a little while, before to quick Wyvern dragons rush towards Kayne and attack him quickly. Then the Wyverns disappeared and then Kayne's hearing returned. [color=#006400][b]"Been waiting to use that move."[/b][/color]

"Pah! Oh, dear... L.O.N.E! Do your thing!" Kayne shouted, as L.O.N.E stabs everyone that remained in the battlefield, apart for Gabriel, who has just about dodged its attack, leaving a cut in his arm. "No, guys!" he shouted. Then, Gabriel fights Kayne alone. He starts up his chainsaw and summons his Cie'th blade, which is 100x his height. "Okay... Let's do this thing!" Gabriel taunted, as he picks up his Cie'th blade and started swinging it around Kayne. "What!? I can't catch up with that thing! L.O.N.E! Do something!" Kayne panicked, as Sasha praised Gabriel whilst being stabbed. "Well.... Done, son... Keep... Going..." she said, whilst struggling to live.

Neo groaned and summoned up Saskuto's Keyblades and then said,[color=#006400][b]"C-CURGA!!!" [/b][/color]With the power of two Keyblades, the Curga spell is doubled and starts healing everyone, apart from Kayne and L.O.N.E. Neo quickly stood up and then threw all the blades in his possession in the air and opened the scroll, appearing as the One Winged Devil form. He held out his hand and saw his blades merge into one. [color=#006400][b]"I'll beat you you...no matter what will happen...I'll take you DOWN!!!!"[/b][/color]

Archived