Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [IC/Started/Accepting]

Elƒie

OOC: Vun waited for an answer he didnt walk away XD Gym now if 8u need me to edit i will when i get back.

As Vun walked out of the castle he looked up at the sky still showing his smirka nd still, holding his kane, he moved hsi right arm forward causing a dark gate to open. Vun walked through it wqith hsi assistant and reappeared ona large green hill about 100metres away from a town known to be Combine (Forgot the name) Town.

Van looked over the town with a smirk as he pulled out his gold and black tome. His eyes suddenly turned dark red.

[color=#000080]"Nosferu gandril oh Cento Re'vive' Adeso!"[/color] reading from the tome caused a black auraa to emit onthe hill suddenly 100 5 foot tall unded ghouils rose up, they in fact were quite small and fragil;e but had sharp claw liked fingers, for the normal person they were terrifying for the supernatural maybe not so much of a problem.

[color=#000080]"This chant took me 2 weeks to create"[/color] the eerie sounds of the undead ghouls filled the hill as Vun continued to smirk holdiong the top of his kane with his two hands. His assistant hid behin him from fear. [color=#000080]"Go then, Spare no one, not even her."[/color] The ghouls then rapidly headed for the town their screechy tone slowly largening. Vun merely stood on the hill and watched.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alliaster laughed as she said something about bothering him. [color=#008080]"Please.. You're not the only one who's appeared out of no where after my mother passed.."[/color] He walked as she started to walk away to the bar, [color=#008080]"You don't look so well.. Are you sure you should be drinking?"[/color] He then jumped a little as a man appeared out of no where (Talking about you DK. Lol.), causing his black feathered wings to spread out a little. You'd think he'd be used to that by now but he wasn't. He cleared his throat a little, after the startle, and put his wings back in the resting spot. He started to hear people making comments about his wings, wondering if he was related to the old king. He smiled a little, knowing that his plan from earlier was starting to work. He then sniffed the air, smelling something.. foul. [color=#008080]"What in the world is that smell?"[/color] He followed the scent with his eyes and nose till he seen a mass heading towards the city. [color=#008080]"What the f*ck!? Darius, Stormia, Donna, something is heading towards town!"[/color] Without waiting for them, he rushed off to investigate the mass.

As he got towards the outskirts of town, he seen it was a group of Undead. [color=#008080]"What the-"[/color] He was cut off as he had to quickly turn the metal plate he had on him into a pair of spiked gloves, punching some Undead away from him. [color=#008080]"Where did all of these come from!?"[/color]

"Ah, there you are! I didn't quite catch your name the other night." Ferod said as he approached Luna. That's when he noticed his presence startled a man talking to her. Then, a moment later, he mentioned something foul and took off. A minute later, he screamed something about a mass of undead. "My word. I cam to ask a few questions, and chaos erupts. I suppose some order should be established." Ferod stuck is hand into his shadow on the wall and dragged it as he made his way towards the undead. Right before the wall ended, he pulled his hand from the shadow, and in it was a devilish chain. It's length was questionable as the chain continued to trail from where the shadow originally was as he continued to walk. Finally, after about fifteen feet of it had appeared, it ended. That is, it ended after the end of the chain emerged with a massive pendulum blade attached to it. "Such a bother." Ferod began pulling on the chain in an intricate pattern, swinging the blade around his body, prepare to lash out. "Now then, which of you mindless creatures wishes to perish first?"

Luna's eyes widened at the spreading of Allistair's wings- they were magnificent, and most of all, different. She felt quite jealous- she was not born with wings, a trait uncommon to demons. She opened her mouth to say something to the man she met the last night while drinking, but was interrupted by a horrible smell- the smell that was all too familiar to her. The stench of death. She ran off towards Allistair, wanting answers... but noticed that the undead were coming, and coming fast. They came in waves; there seemed to be hundreds of them! Her eyes started to tear up as she saw an undead take a child... She closed her eyes and turned her head away.

Suddenly, an undead was closing in upon her, and her fighting spirit ignited. [color=#800080] "Compress!" [/color]She yelled with a hint of fear in her voice. A small orb appeared in her hand, glowing brightly. She held her arm out, blue particles surrounding it as the orb grew. [color=#800080]"Decompression! Wave motion, Singular!"[/color] The particles seemed to stop as she uttered the number three, then began to shake violently. In an instant they were upon the undead, ripping the whatever skin it had left off and splattering blood all over the terrified faces of a small demon family. She sighed, remembering that that spell was used to kill Allistair's mother... She willed herself on, firing off compressions at various undead who tried to make their way towards her.

[i][color=#800080]I now realize what horrors are befalling the kingdom,[/color][/i] she thought to herself. [color=#800080][i]If I continue service under Keiz, then I might as well be one of these monsters.[/i][/color] She frowned, wondering if her entire life of luxury was a lie.

It was until Alliaster saw the Undead did Darius reappear to the prince, taking his spiritual form. "They are the living dead. Lifeless, soulless creatures hungry for blood and nothing more. But I can sense something..." He grasped his fists as he sharpened his gaze. "...a presence from somewhere else." Then he turned to Alliaster and drew out his Phantom Blade. "Alliaster, these ceatures cannot be independant. They are Summons, creatures that have been summoned by an original summoner, If we manage to keep some sort of trace of this energy, I can trace it to the culprit responsible." Then his body took it's volor as he reverted to his corporeal form. "But in order to do that, we must strike!"

And with that Darius turned to the horde of the living dead and charged towards one ahead, slicing it in half and continued his sprint. Then he sliced mulitple living corpses in to shreds as he readied himself. Darius then leaped onto his hand, using them as a handspring, and preformed a mid air front flip which lead to more pieces of rotten flesh torn from limbs, Darius cutting through them like butter.

The circling blade shot forward and cleaved an undead in half, then quickly jerked to the left and took another's head. Before the blade could continue it's path and hit a house, Ferod gave the chain a quick jerk causing the blade to changer directions and shoot straight into the air. Another slight jerk brought the blade crashing down upon a group of undead. The blade was quite heavy, but Ferod maneuvered it so well. He glanced to his left and spotted the girl from last night shooting off spells. Behind her crept an undead that she had yet to spot. A quick jerk sent the pendulum blade straight towards the creature. Just before it hit, a few more jerks caused the blade to circle the mindless thing, cutting it to ribbons. Finally, one more jerk brought the blade back to Ferod where he had it flying gracefully around his body. "Are you alright...it seems I still don't know your name."

Luna fired off a few more spells, eliminating any undead that were an immediate threat to her. She thought for a moment. Could she really trust this man with her name? She frowned upon the notion of giving it to him. [color=#800080]"Umm... My name is Sarah Kirru. I'm sorry if I said anything-"[/color] She was interrupted by an undead that tried to grab her. She lashed out against it, pouring energy into her fist as it connected with the creatures skull. Blood splattered all over her coat, and small fragments of skull made cracking noises as they hit the ground. [color=#800080]"As I said, I'm sorry if I said anything that sounded ridiculous last night. I was probably in over my head, and I do make tall tales when I'm... less than sober. I thank you for letting me stay the night. What are you doing all the way out here in Combine?" [/color] She admired his weapon- it was beautiful as it flew through the air.

"Sarah Kirru? Lovely name." Ferod said to her as the pendulum blade continued to soar through the air and take out more undead. He quickly became puzzled when she mentioned something about her tall tales she speaks of when...less than sober. Unknown to her, he was aware of everything she said last night. He always sleeps lightly and keeps his senses aware of his surroundings. If he remembered correctly, she had come into the sitting room, assumed he was awake, and mentioned that her name was Luna, not Sarah. Add that to the fact that she could cast powerful magic and travel great distances, something was off. He was quite intrigued. "Well you see Sarah, I heard this town is quite beautiful this time of year. I thought I would come and see for myself." The pendulum blade came down on yet another undead. With no more in Ferod's area, he gave a quick flick of the chain and released his hold upon it. The chain and the blade drifted into shadows...then into nothing. "Tell me, why are you here?"

[color=#008080]"Do what you can! Till then, these creatures can't get into the city!"[/color] Alliaster took to the sky by a few feet, just enough to slam a fist down into the ground in the middle of the group, creating a small creator that sent back some of the undead away from him. He then clapped his hands together before slamming them down on the ground. Huge spikes made of the earth below rapidly rose up in large circle around him. This took out a majority of the undead left. There were only a few ones remaining, but he watched Darius easily take them out. He panted a little, never having to do deconstruction and reconstruction on a scale like he just performed, before he flew out of the circle of spikes. He clapped his hands together before placing them on his chest, returning the materials of glove back into the metal chest plate. [color=#008080]"Hey, is everyone okay?"[/color] he asked to Sarah (Luna) and the mysterious man from earlier.

Luna coughed a bit. [color=#800080]"Yes, Alliaster, I'm fine."[/color] She shot a smile towards him, then turned towards the man who had been taking out undead with a particularly interesting weapon. [color=#800080] "Ferod, wasn't it? Last night is still a bit fuzzy."[/color] She thought for a moment, attempting to think up a valid story for coming to a village like this. [color=#800080]"I'm here visiting my friends, but it seems they are away." [/color] She pointed to the quite large Solen Manor towards the northern part of the city. [color=#800080]"They live over there, but I think are in one of the neighboring countries at the moment. It was rather disappointing to find that they weren't home."[/color] She frowned, and turned towards Alliaster. [color=#800080]"May I please see your wings? They seem to resemble someone I see in photographs."[/color]

He blushed for a split moment when Sarah shot a smile her way. As his blush left, a look of concern came over his face. [color=#008080]"Are you going to be alright? Ya probably shouldn't have fought so much.."[/color] He walked to Luna, about to put a hand on her forehead to check if she had a fever when she asked to see his wings. [color=#008080]"M-My wings? Oh, right.. I'm still not used to having them out.. Let alone using them.."[/color] He laughed a little as he scratched the back of his head. Once he stopped laughing, he put his hand down and stretched out his wings. They glistened slightly in the warm sun, despite them being pitch black. He moved his wings around, trying to get use to them, for a few moments before he put them back into their resting position. [color=#008080]"How was that? Did ya get a good look?"[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"You want me so bad that you'd kill me if I walked out on you, hmm?"[/color] Noah replied, continuing to act as if she were flattered, yet still suspicious that Keiz might throw her out or kill her on the spot if she revealed her true gender, [color=#4b0082]"Well... OK, I'll stick around, just for you. But there is... one thing I'd like you to do... apart from give me that 'feast of blood' you've been promising me,"[/color]

Noah could tell that Keiz was into her... at the moment. But would he be into her unconditionally? That was the question that she had to ask, and answer, herself. Only then would she confirm or deny the offer.

[color=#4b0082]"I'd like you to paint a portrait of my naked body,"[/color] she requested, [color=#4b0082]"And I need you to promise me that you'll look past my... physical structure, and focus on trying to capture the true beauty of my body. That's my only request."[/color]

She cringed back a bit when his hand made contact with her head, but she allowed him to check her temperature. She then held out her hands in a friendly attempt to push him away. [color=#800080]"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine!"[/color] She attempted to fake a smile, but ended up failing. She stepped back when he chose to show her his wings.

Her eyes widened at the sight of such wings- they were magnificent. They were not scaled in the way that Luna's immediate family (along with the rest of the demon's she knew), but they were feathered. This was quite unusual - it seemed that Keiz wasn't wrong with his information. [color=#800080]"Tell me, has anyone told you that your wings resemble the kings? Well, not the current king, but the one before that."[/color] She scratched her shoulder. [color=#800080]"Well, either way, you're lucky you have wings. I'm envious!" [/color] She chuckled.

OOC: I moved the post because after reading the previous posts I decided to just make it a new one :P

Vun watched as the undead were wiped out. This is exactly what he wanted, knowledge and understanding of these individuals, Vun's smirk grew wider as he watched as light black strains of energy from the undead rose to form a large ball in the sky.

[color=#000080]"You know, Igor,"[/color] Vun stated as he talked to his assistant.[color=#000080] "There's a reason this chant took me two weeks to perfect."[/color] Suddenly the black orb widened and began to take shape in th centre of the large town, the shape soon stretched to up to 50 foot high. The shape then formed into a giant undead that stood above the roofs of the town, It's long claws were each 5 metres in length!

[color=#000080]"They become one!"[/color] Vun stated with an agressive tone as the giant undead plagued the town with a large roar and it's own bad stench.[i][color=#000080] "Luna, your heart was filled with light after all, consider this a brief prologue to your story of death. Alliaster and the others will soon to fall to the Gargantua Undead!"[/color][/i]

The roar of the large undead brought a heavy breeze to the town as it prepared to maul buildings with its large claws.

[color=#ff0000]"Your looks isn't the only reason why I want you to stay.. You see.. You know of the possible true heir.."[/color] [color=#8b4513]'Which means Alliaster knows as well.. Most likely anyways... This could be problematic..'[/color] [color=#ff0000]"Paint a portrait? Hmmm... I've never really been the... artsy.. type of person.. But if it's what I need to do to prevent a body like yours from being destroyed, so be it.." [/color]He stood up and called for a butler. [color=#ff0000]"Take her to my room... Get her anything she wants and have a... station set up for me to do a portrait."[/color] He then looked to Noah, [color=#ff0000]"I'll be joining you in a few.. I need to talk with the man that came in with you.. I shouldn't take too long."[/color] He nodded to Noah before departing into the strategy room. [color=#ff0000]"Its been a while Sinn.. I hope your absence has been as fruitful as Vun's..."[/color]

He blushed for a quick moment once more as she said she was envious of his wings, [color=#008080]"T-Thanks.."[/color] He cleared his throat quickly before getting back to seriousness, [color=#008080]"As for wings looking like the old king's... Yes, I'm aware of that.. Before my mother..."[/color] he choked up for a moment, [color=#008080]"... passed on.. She informed me that I'm a long lost child to the old king..." [/color]He looked towards the direction of the store, thinking about his mother when he seen a huge form take shape and brought to life in the middle of the city, close to his home. [color=#008080]"No!"[/color] He quickly ran back into town, clapping his hands together. He jumped to his hands, doing a handspring to get right side up, as two very large spikes came up, piercing the creature's hands. He hoped this would slow the creature down long enough for him to get there and do [i]something.[/i]

She looked on in amazement as he explained - so he [i]was[/i] the true heir! She smiled, and opened her mouth to say something, but was again interrupted by an ear-shattering sound from behind. Before she could turn around, she heard Alliaster scream [color=#00ffff]"No!"[/color] as he ran off towards the sound. She turned around, and stood in awe of the beast now standing directly ahead of her.

[color=#800080]"Wait, Alliaster! Don't be so..."[/color] Her voice faltered as he ran off towards the beast. [color=#800080]"...stupid." [/color] She looked around - there had to be someone nearby controlling the beast! She looked in the direction that the beast was facing, and what she spotted was of no surprise to her.

[color=#000000]"[/color][color=#000000]VUN, I'LL KILL YOU!!!"[/color] She screamed, her voice amplified to the point where it shook the ground. [color=#000000]"COMPRESS!"[/color] She screamed. Black, malicious energy surrounded her body as she yelled the word. She stepped off towards Vun with one intention - the intention to kill.

Gargantua roared in agony as the spiked pierced his hand, it then clenched it's claw like hand and aimed at a punch towards Alliaster! The stench of the undead grew more and more the smell of 100 rotten bodies mixed into one being.

Vun continued to smirk as he continued to hold the top of his gold kane with 2 hands. To his delight Luna had begun walking towards him.

[color=#000080]"Luna, your anger seems different then from when you worked for Keiz as an assassin. You're fighting for something now aren't you."[/color] Vun then laughed hysterically. His eyes turned red and black as he called out. [color=#000080][b]"Don't make me laugh Luna!!!" [/b][/color]Vun was antagonizing her and looking trully insane. [b][color=#000080]"Luna of the Soen Clan! Given away at birth you're nothing more than a piece of trash!!!" [/color][/b]Vun's voice was sadistic like it had a dark echo after each word.

Donna had remained in mid-air, behind the others, ready to step in should they fail but otherwise content to observe how the others fared in combat. As the fight ended, she started to drop down to join them, but she felt a shadow behind her, along with an intense scent of death. In a flash she was rising again, just in time to avoid an immense claw.

"What fool creates an abomination like this," she sighed, turning to face it. This situation was somewhat awkward - since she mainly used nature itself as a weapon, she was limited for options. She held out her staff, level, in front of her. A small jolt of electricity threaded across to the creature, striking it in the face. Almost instantly an immense bolt of lightning crashed down on that spot and onto the undead...thing.

Luna was angry beyond comprehension, and the aura around her spiked into a bright flare when Vun mentioned 'given away at birth'. [color=#800080]"I swear, I will wipe you off the face of the planet, you miserable human!"[/color] She closed her eyes and screamed into the sky, tears falling down her face while her aura flared up to the point where it was double her size. [color=#800080]"You will take that back! Take it back! Take it BACK!"[/color] Her voice was now loud enough to draw the attention of the monster in the distance. She rushed towards Vun, drawing her fist back as she prepared to strike down upon him.

[size=5][color=#800080]"DECOMPRESS!"[/color][/size] She screamed, bring her fist down where Vun was standing.

Vun continued to torment Luna with his ranting of her childhood, when she started to get furious, he had seen a phenomenol strength within her. As she threw a fist at him aiming for his head he didn't move but rather contiued to smirk, as the fist approached it was going to be a direct hit, however it was as if Vun suddenly became transparent and the fist went right through him.

Vun didn't move and without moving his mouth his voice could be heard. Like it was moving with the wind around the hill.

[color=#000080]"Ah Miss Luna, you have so much potential that could have been used to serve Lord Keiz." [/color]Suddenly the Vun that Luna attempted to hit turned around smirking, it then however dissapeared. [color=#000080]"Shocked at all Luna? What you just attempted to strike, was my replica double. It's one of my many abilities, although it can't harm, it too can't be harmed, but should it be tempered with, it will dissapear."[/color] The voice was as if the hill was speaking.

Suddenly a dark gate opened 10 metres in front of Luna and the real Vun walked through smirking. His eyes were Black and Red. Vision of him would be gone however as suddenly a dark cloud covered the hill. It was all darkness where around Luna and the whole hill.

In the darkness a baby in a basket appeared in the darkness on the ground in a small shade of light (Luna as a baby).

Luna's eyes widened in surprise at everything that happened - everything was going so fast. She was confused - what had just happened? Everything was dark. She looked around, trying to spot Vun, when suddenly a small patch of light caught her eye. It was a basket. Luna backed up in horror, her eyes tearing up. [color=#ff0000][i]nobody loves you, lunatic, you're worthless. [/i][/color]Luna let out a deafening scream and collapsed on the ground, clasping her hands to her head.[i][color=#ff0000] a worthless, wingless creep. keiz only kept you around because he liked your looks. in reality, though, you're worthless,and you aren't even pretty. complete trash. not even your parents loved you. your magic tricks can't save you now.[/color][/i]

[color=#4b0082]"Get out of my head!"[/color] She desperately screamed, clutching at her head. The voice seemed to be coming from inside the basket. She stood up, and started walking towards the cradle. Countless insults spread from the basket, but Luna kept on. She was now upon the basket, and within it lay a child. The child smiled at Luna and let out a giggle, as if taunting her.

Luna drew a dagger from her cloak, and unsure of what would happen, thrust it into the heart of the fiendish child in an attempt to stop this horrible dream.

As the dagger approached the fiendish child it to went straight through it and with that the basket dissapeared.

[color=#000080]"It's amazing what your head is hiding from me Luna, or trying to anyway. Your worst fears are mine to control."[/color] Vun's voice was slowly getting closer to Luna as he took off the upside down cross on his kane revealing a sharp knife on the end of it. Vun was unnocticably walking in the darkness towards Luna from an unknown angle.

[color=#000080]"Don't try to hide your past from me."[/color] suddenly the image of a young girl (Luna at 5) appeared. The girl was training to fight rather then playing outside like all the other kids were. [color=#000080]"How did it feel Luna, to realise you weren't a normal child. By no measure were you of any worth in terms of your persona, your black heart was of use to Lord Keiz." [/color]The Voice grew louder and closer.

[color=#4b0082]"I realize you wanted me for more than my looks,"[/color] Noah responded, [color=#4b0082]"But there's no denying that you looked as though... you were into me for a second there. Well, I better let you go talk to this man. I'll go on ahead and prepare myself."[/color]

With that, Noah headed inside Keiz' room, noting that he had a mirror inside. Perhaps he had there so he could just look at himself, something that Noah was never able to do. She always had a problem with mirrors, and could never see her reflection properly. Therefore, a portrait of herself, preferably a well drawn one, was her best option for determining whether she was truly attractive.

Luna sobbed, resting her forehead on the hilt of the dagger, which was now embedded into the ground. She looked up, facing the direction of where the Voice was coming from. [color=#4b0082]"I'll answer you. Every day was the same - every single day. My best friends were these small orbs of energy that seemingly followed me around everywhere. They were there for me, never leaving my side."[/color] Her voice was now noticeably calm and monotone. [color=#4b0082]"I found joy in nothing but fighting. I now realize how empty my life has been, how full of lies it was."[/color] She spoke a bit faster now, as if she had new-found strength. She thought of the man who had let her stay at his place, and smiled. [color=#4b0082]"Everything that they taught me about the outer-world (the world outside the castle walls) was that there were no good people left - Keiz was the sole savior of demon kind."[/color]

She stood up and yanked the dagger out of the ground. Luna closed her eyes, shutting herself off from the numerous scenes of her life going by.

[color=#4b0082]"But those were all lies. I have nothing to fear, Vun."[/color] She pointed the dagger in the direction he was walking towards her from. [color=#4b0082]"My fear is the only thing hiding you from me."[/color] She silently compressed a small amount of magic in the hand opposite of the dagger. [color=#4b0082]"Fight without using your trickery. Show me what earned you a spot as an Assassin."[/color]

Random large circle patches of the darkness began to dissapear revealing a bit of the sun the hill and one hole revealed one half of Vun's face a metre away from her in front of her, the dagger was pointing directly at his neck. Vun For a moment and for the first time didn't have a smirk on his face. He looked furious and surprised, how did she do it? Was her heart strong enough? Or was he to weak? After about 10 seconds he smirked again.

[color=#000080]"Impressive Miss Luna, I see that maybe you weren't just a pretty face and a black past."[/color] Vun jumped back at a rapid pace as the larger patches of the darkness was dissapearing.[color=#000080] "I see you are what I define as "Fearless", But with my definition of fearless leaves the outcome of being supressed by fear." [/color]Vun put the top of his golden walking stick back on and landed about 10 metres away. Suddenly a dark gate opened behind him as the whole of the darkness dissapeared.

[color=#000080]"I've learnt what I needed to know." [/color]Vun stated as his little assistant known as Igor cowered behind his robe. Vun's eyes were still red and black.

[color=#000080]"Can you catch me before I reach that gate?" [/color]Vun Questioned as he began walking to the gate with his back turned. [i][color=#000080]"If she attempts to attack me with her hate, she will be struck, for what I've got planned with that gate isn't just my leave. However if she doesn't attack then she will have bested me today it's her move, doesn't mean I can't grease the wheels" [/color][/i]Vun thought to himself.

Vun stopped walking. [color=#000080]"Oh and by the way, did I forget to mention I knew your parents? And the one that encouraged their trade of you for wealth to Keiz' army was...me?"[/color] (Dun Dun...DUNNNNNN!!!!)

Archived