Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [IC/Started/Accepting]

Elƒie

Darius stood before Keiz's castle, his glare fixed upon the pinnacle. 'So, this is where my senses have brought me.' A guard came up to him and held a spear to his throat. "Get out of here you maggot!" Darius chuckled and converted to his spiritual form, the spear now falling from where it once rested upon him. "Now then, say your sorry." Darius joked as the guard dropped the spear and ran into the castle, calling for reinforcements. "I need to get inside, but I'll need to disguise myself. So then, I'll simply do this..." and he sank into the floor once again, vanishing from the guards who charged towards where he once stood. Then he grabbed the leg of one of the guards and possesed him. "Much better...now I need to find someone who hs acess to the more unaccesable places..." as he walked back to the guard's post.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keiz couldn't help but smile as Noah's chest was completely exposed, [color=#ff0000]"Hmmm.. Not having a reflection could be a blessing and curse.. Its certainly an advantage when you're sneaking up on someone that loves to look at themselves."[/color] Keiz walked to the door and signaled for the artist to come in. The artist went to the easel and set up the paints. Keiz took a seat in the chair he had in the room and looked back at Noah. [color=#ff0000]"Ms. Noah.. I don't judge by looks.. I judge by skills. Now for how I treat people, that's a whole different story."[/color] He chuckled as he put the elbows on the arm rest, lacing his fingers together, [color=#ff0000]"So there's no reason to be shy, Ms. Noah.."[/color] He still had the smile from the earlier as he eagerly waited for her to completely strip and pose for the picture.

[color=#006400]"Scrying orb. Very powerful," [/color][color=#000000]Sinn got up and left, not looking back, and completly ignoring Noah. Climbing the stairs to his room he thought [i]Head designer? Much HAS changed. Heh. Good thing I like exploring....Now....where did he stick my family?[/i] Sinn walked around through what seemed like a maze, and also would have seemed random to anyone observing. Yet, he was actually making a map in his head, to be written down later. He passed many doors, and marked them in his head. [i]Three steps from the stairs is the first door. Then, there is a passage going right. Directly across from that is a gargoyle. One eye is missing. [/i]And so on. Finally, he came to a door with a familiar marking on it. Opening it, somthing slammed into him. [/color][color=#006400]"Wisteria!" [/color][color=#000000]Sinn shouted, hugging his sister. [/color][color=#FFA07A]"Still remember your sister do you?" [/color][color=#000000]Wisteria teased. Smiling, Sinn asked [/color][color=#006400]"Mother?"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#FFA07A]"She's out getting food or something" [/color][color=#000000]Wisteria shrugged and went over to a chair. [/color][color=#FFA07A]"So where were you, chasing wild do-gooders?" [/color][color=#000000]Sinn began to fill his sister in about his journey.[/color]

A light chuckle escaped from Akarui "Alliaster? I would have guessed as much, I was sent here to kill you by Keiz, but now I do not see any need in that. In answer to your first question, yes, I am a dragon-human hybrid, and no need to thank me. My name is Akarui. And in response to your second question, what do you know of my race?" Akarui asked as he pulled the book from his cloak and began reading it. The language on the cover alien to everyone but Akarui. He was attempting to have Alliaster to answer his own question in a sense, if he failed, there was always going straight to the point.

Donna dropped down from the air, her staff held across her, and landed slightly away from the others, within earshot but in a position where she could see the entire group. She stood her staff on the ground beside her. [i]Well, this lot seem to be capable of this much, at least. They won't get taken apart by the first assassin that comes their way- [/i]she listened to the comments of the half-dragon, which had joined the group [i]-or at least the first one that doesn't change their mind when they find him. Still, this young Alliaster is interesting[/i][i] - if rather forward.[/i] Her attention shifted to the book the half-dragon was reading. The language on the cover was one she recognised, but didn't have much experience with, and she didn't bother to try and read it, her attention wondering off to the rest of the group.

After hearing from a distance that Akarui was not going to kill Alliaster and thereby not learn his past Mafisto brushed his silver hair off his face and pulled out his 2m long katana and pointed it at Akarui who was distracted in talking.

"Grow Silvius." Mafisto stated, suddenly and rapidly the blade headed for Akarui's chest extending to over 100 metres however slowly becoming thinner. Mafisto was a 3rd stage Undead from Kyroo's Tome he wasn't someone to be taken lightly, supernatural speed, strength and the ability to fly were small in comparison to the advantages his blade gives him, it has the ability to grow, to solidify, to liquidate, to shorten and to split along with becoming duel sided. The difference between the Stage 3 undeads and the Stage 2 ones was their weapons, they have the ability of defining themselves more then the oner of the blade.

OOC Notes to those of you who are offended by the scientific term of the female genitalia: You try coming up with a better word <_<

[color=#4b0082]"Alright, but don't blame me if you don't like what you see," [/color]Noah stated as she finished undressing, revealing her naked body to be... slightly unnatural. The countess's body proved to be more muscular than it appeared while concealed in that dress, but had sacrificed its natural curves. But that wasn't the complexing part. The [i]real[/i] complexing part was the foreign organ that was located just below the lips of the vagina; a long sliver of meat that would normally be found on the male body, much rather than the female. That was the thing that Noah was uneasy of allowing anyone else to see, but alas she revealed her true gender.

[color=#4b0082]'Now... how to make this work,'[/color] Noah thought about standing naked in front of Keiz and the artist, knowing full well that there was no longer anything to hide. However, every thought she had of such a thing was only causing this previously unseen fragment of flesh to swell up and rise. She hid her hands behind her back and bit her lip, showing her nerves. Right now though, it was taking every ounce of Noah's mental strength to stop herself from trying to cover it back up again.

[color=#4b0082]"Thank you... and please call me Sarah. It wouldn't be a good thing if people around here found out who I am."[/color] She allowed herself to be carried until they had arrived at the town square, now empty from the decimation caused by that rampant... thing. [color=#4b0082]"I do believe I can walk now. Thank you for carrying me, Ferod."[/color] She let herself down and thought for a moment- where could she stay? [color=#4b0082]"Ferod, I think I will go towards Alliaster's house. I'm pretty sure he would be fine with us staying there."[/color] She smiled at Ferod, then turned around to start off towards Alliasters, curious to see if his house was still standing.

Sinn was in the middle of telling his sister about his...trip....when he turned around and threw one of his daggers at the wall. [color=#FF0000]"OW! Hey, watch where yer throwing those things!"[/color][color=#000000] a demon up on the wall climbed down, bleeding out of his leg. [/color][color=#FF0000]"Dont you know how much of a pain it is to heal? Humans. NO respect these days." [/color][color=#000000]Wisteria immidiatly jumped up and unsheathed her rapier. [/color][color=#FFA07A]"What do you want and why are you here?" [/color][color=#000000]The demon looked at her calmly. [/color][color=#FF0000]"I would put that away if I were you."[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#006400]"Away." [/color][color=#000000]Sinn said to his sister. [/color][color=#006400]"You want? What? Money?"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#FF0000]"What the hell is a demon like ME gonna do with a few coins? Nah, I was lookin fer ya." [/color][color=#006400]"Do I know you?" [/color][color=#000000]Sinn felt fear rising in his chest. Pushing it away, he awaited the awnser. [/color][color=#FF0000]"Huh? No, but I know you. Been watching you fer about a month now." [/color][color=#FFA07A]"Call yourself an assassin?"[/color][color=#006400] "Quiet. Name?"[/color][color=#FF0000] "Might as well. The names Quarr. And I have a job for you." [/color][color=#000000]Interested, Sinn gestured toward a chair and sat down. [/color]

[color=#008080]"What do I know of your race? Well.. All I really know is that there's people that can transform into dragons and what I just seen a few moments ago.."[/color] Alliaster was unsettled about Akarui being sent to kill him, but for now, it seemed Alliaster didn't have to be too concerned at the moment. Alliaster's ears then twitched for a moment as he quickly looked behind him, hearing something coming their way. [color=#008080]"Watch out!"[/color] He quickly tackled Akarui; the two of them just missing the blade. [color=#008080]"This day just won't end, will it?"[/color] he mumbled to himself as his eyes traced the blade back up to the wielder. He quickly got off of Akarui, [color=#008080]"Sorry if I ruined that book.."[/color] he said half absent-minded as he tried to figure out if the blade was targeting him or Akarui.

[color=#ff0000]"Hmmm.."[/color] was all Keiz said as Noah completely striped down. He then let out a small chuckle, [color=#ff0000]"This day just gets more and more interesting!"[/color] He then looked around, trying to come up with a pose idea for her, she was obviously uncomfortable with this. [color=#ff0000]"Hmmm.. Lay on the bed like you were reading a book or something or.. Hmm..."[/color] The artist patiently waited for Noah to make a pose. Once she did make a pose (hope ya don't mind me forwarding this Ad. Lol), the artist made quick work of making the portrait. It took him about 2-3 hours to do it and despite the speed, it had high quality. [i]"It just needs to dry and its ready for hanging.."[/i] the artist said as he rotated the easel around, allowing Noah to see it. Keiz payed the artist and shoo'd him off. He then turned to Noah, [color=#ff0000]"So what do you think?"[/color] he asked with a smirk.

At Alliaster's cry, Donna turned back to see him push the half-dragon out of the path of a sword. Donna's eyes tracked the blade backwards towards it's wielder. In an instant, she lowered her staff, pointed at the assailant, and it began to glow. Before her attack could power up, however, she pulled the staff back sharply, causing the ground in front of her target to burst up, as if a bomb were buried just below the surface.

"That was your warning," she told the figure. "Now desist at once, and Identify yourself." [i]Let's see now - he can surrender, fight or retreat. It's pretty much a toss-up between the second two.[/i]

"The book will be fine. Do not worry." Akarui stated as he put the book back in his cloak. He removed his bow and an arrow from his quiver and aimed at Mafisto "I would have been fine. His blade wouldn't even have cut me." Akarui explained "And I suppose you don't know that we look just like normal humans other than our eyes, we only have scales when transformed or when our dragon half takes control of our actions." Akarui explained as he ignited the arrow and released it, sending it flying with inhuman speed towards Mafisto.

A corpse of a guard layed on the floor as another guard was held up against a wall by his throat. Darius' eyes were glowing a violent red as he said "Where is he!?" The guard shouted "HELP! HELP ME!" Darius then shoved his fist into the man's mouth and said "If you wont tell me, I'll have to kill you myself." The guard then tried to bite his hand, but Darius felt nothing. "I'm a revenant. There isn't much a weakling like you can do to me." Then his grasp tightened around the jugular, which killed the guard instantly. Darius then became spiritual and sunk into the castle's floor as a group of guards inspected the area, with two deceased men bearing fearful faces layed cold and dead. Darius then climbed the castle until he reached a room where a man presented a masterpiece to a woman. Darius looked in, invisible, and walked into the room, eyeballing the surroundings. He then thought "It didn't come from here." as he began to walk for the door, hunting the one who brought these dead to life.

OoC Note to Aisu: Don't see me complaining now, do you?

Noah looked at her portrait, and was amazed at what she saw. Words couldn't describe what she felt about the whole experience.

[color=#4b0082]"Wow that's... the most... beautiful thing I uh... I've ever seen,"[/color] Noah turned to Keiz, [color=#4b0082]"Thank you... thank you so much Lord Keiz, it meant a lot to me. I... I think... I think I'm in love, but... I can't be sure..."[/color]

However, she couldn't deny that she had some strange sensation inside her, a type of sexual excitement. Noah hadn't looked back down there since she made the pose for the portrait, but she was surprised at what she saw. A massive 13 inches of flesh stood before her, and as she tried to push the thing in a multitude of directions, sometimes with force, it only proved itself to have no give at all. Not only had it been swelling and rising, but it also must've been solidifying the whole time. Noah had been nervous when it started to grow, but now that she'd gotten over showing it in public, she was impressed that she managed to wield such a massive instrument in her disposal.

[color=#4b0082]"So uh... not something you see everyday now, is it?"[/color] she asked as she laid on the bed.

(Waiting for Holy to post before I post as Alliaster)

Keiz chuckled a little as he watched Noah become amazed at how she looked. She had every right to be as mesmerized as he was at first. [color=#ff0000]"Love? Oh? With whom? Yourself or me?"[/color] He laughed at that a little, relationships just wasn't his kind of thing. Relationships tied you down, closed doors for ya. Being single allowed him to mingle with as many women as he wanted, use them as he needed, and even get information and objects he needed. [color=#ff0000]"And yes.. It's certainly not something you see everyday. Especially on a refine body such as yours."[/color] He chuckled a little as examined Noah head to toe and back again with his eyes. A frown then make to him as he felt... something in the air head towards the door. [color=#ff0000]"You know.. Its awfully rude to invade someone's room without introducing yourself...."[/color] he said to what seemed to be nothing, but Keiz knew better. [color=#ff0000]"Now if your wouldn't mind.. Show yourself you naughty peeping-tom,"[/color] he chuckled a little to himself as the last two words he brought back some memories.

Darius stood still, silent, as dead as he was. Suddenly, he came into visible sight, his feet appearing at first, later his legs, and so untill his long and flowing hair ended at the top of his head. He then let out a smirk as he said "Darius." He said, not even looking at the pair. "You two may do as you wish, my concerns lay elsewhere." Then he turned and looked into Keiz'sfierce eyes with his lifeless ones. "I apologize if we started on the wrong foot, but I assure you, I don't have any need for either of you." Then he placed his hand inside the door, followed by his foot, as he said "Do you want me for something, or may I leave?"

Keiz's left eyebrow came up as Darius appeared and stated his name. [color=#8b4513]'A ghost, eh? How rare to have a 'visit' from one...'[/color] he though to himself. [color=#ff0000]"Listen... Darius.. Whatever concerns you have within my castle are of my concerns too,"[/color] he glared at Darius for a moment, [color=#ff0000]"and just because I allow anyone into the throne room, doesn't mean I allow anyone into the rest of the castle.."[/color] He stood up and walked to Darius, [color=#ff0000]"So the fact that you've invaded my castle and invaded my private room is enough for me to kill you on the spot.."[/color] Keiz brought his right hand up to his hip, looking as if he was growing impatient when in fact he had it there so he could grab a sickle within a moment's notice, as his eyes started to turn more fierce. Keiz didn't like people snooping about in his castle, not even if it was his own personnel. Especially when it came to his room, Keiz was especially picky about that. Now he stood there, waiting to see Darius's reaction to the threat,[color=#8b4513] 'Will he run? Fight? Or simply shrug it off and continue on? I'm going with the third option as the most likely...'[/color]

[color=#FF0000]"Can you do it?"[/color][color=#000000] Quarr was asking Sinn. [/color][color=#000000]Nodding abrubtly, Sinn told him, [/color][color=#006400]"You will stay here."[/color][color=#000000] It wasnt a question, and Quarr could tell. [/color][color=#FF0000]"Ehe...no need to get violent now....of course I will stay....and I will give you something." [/color][color=#000000]Quarr handed Sinn a piece of parchment with some runes on it. [/color][color=#FF0000]"This is a rather valuable piece of paper. It contains spells for an assassin. Use them in your assignment."[/color][color=#000000] Sinn nodded his thanks. [/color][color=#006400]"Keiz will know of this. Come." [/color][color=#000000]Gesturing for Quarr to follow him, Sinn headed for Keizs room with Quarr following behind. [/color][color=#FF0000][i]This will be rather interesting......Keiz, eh? Party time.[/i] [/color][color=#000000][i]I think I will keep an eye on the demon. Until he proves he is loyal, that is. I hope Keiz isnt busy......[/i] Sinn arrived at the room and knocked...[/color]

"Your castle?" Darius asked. "Then it appears you will be a use to me after all." He then turned to Keiz as he said "You may have phrased it wrong, you can't kill the dead. I'm sure you would do something different, because killing me would prove to be ineffective and a waste of time, which I value dearly." Darius then felt his sword as he said "This is the one and only weapon capable of finishing me off." then he brushed his hair behind his ears as he said "This is your castle, so then you must know the source of this?" He then took out a decomposing corpses arm. "I was attacked by these whilst minding my own business." Then he tossed it out the window as he said "I'm not very famous, but those who know me...or did, rather, would know I have a notorious reputation for not taking death threats lightly. That includes your one. However, I'll come back to you when I'm finished with whoever reanimated these corpses. So..." Then as he finished the door knocked and Darius became spiritual once again, though still visible.

[color=#ff0000]"Well then.. I'll just kill you with your own weapon since you so foolishly told me your your weakness.."[/color] Keiz then looked at the decayed armed with a frown, [color=#8b4513]'Did Vun attack Combine openly? He better not have..'[/color] He then let out a growl as a knock was heard from his door. He opened the door quickly as he looked at Sinn with a major glare. [color=#ff0000]"What do you want!?"[/color] Keiz's patients was really wearing thin, especially since he didn't have all that much patience to spare today with all that's been going on. [color=#8b4513]'I swear.. I'ma kill the next motherf*cker that interrupts me,'[/color] he thought angrily to himself.

Shoving Quarr forward, Sinn said [color=#006400]"Do you know him?"[/color][color=#FF0000] "Hey! I thought we were friends!" [/color][color=#000000]Quarr yelled indignantly. [/color][color=#FF0000]"You think you can trust a guy and then he betrays y-" [/color][color=#000000]Sinn silenced him with a glare. [/color][color=#006400]"Little thing says he was following me." [/color][color=#FF0000][i]Ohhhh boy......Keiz is NOT in the mood......dude, you do NOT wanna do this.....Ah, well his funeral. [/i][/color][i][color=#000000]Stupid little demon, he thinks Keiz will hurt him. Although, he doesnt seem to happy right now...[/color][/i][color=#000000]Then Sinn noticed Darius. [i]Who the hell is this? A ghost? [/i][/color][i][color=#FF0000]Oh sh*t its Darius. Boy, is this not my day. Darius has a little reputation from what I hear. Well, I think so. Saw him once or twice but thats it. "[/color][/i][color=#FF0000]Uhhh....Hi! My name is Quarr. I can assure you that I have a very good rea-" [/color][color=#000000]Noticing Keizs face, Quarr fell silent and sat down. [/color][color=#FF0000][i]It may just be me, but I think were all dead.[/i][/color]

As the arrow from Akarui came at Mafisto at a rapid speed, he dashed off the building to the right just before it managed to collide with his arm, Mafisto then, full of anger transformed into a black mist and headed straight for the castle and back to Vun, who at this time remained in his cathedral. Vun was at the alter with a light smirk reading Kyroo's tome as he lay it on the alter. [color=#000080]"Keiz, is he really fit to be king?" [/color]Vun asked himself in a mocking way. [color=#000080]"Maybe the true heir will overthrow him?" [/color]Vun then laughed hysterically as his eyes turned red and black and a second voice spoke.

[color=#4b0082]"You will not keep me in the shadows...This time I surface..." [/color]Vun smirked.

[color=#000080]"Kyroo we're in a church, try not to speak while under the presence of "god"" Vun advised mockingly.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"...Don't get cocky boy...remember I know your fears to...I will control the last beat of your heart, and you will lose all control."[/color]

Luna walked towards Alliaster's home, carefully avoiding debris with each step. The boy's home was surprisingly untouched- this made her smile. Without any hesitation, she walked in, noticing how oddly familiar the house was. This troubled her to no end. She looked at Ferod, and guiltily spoke. [color=#800080]"I'm afraid that I've spurred a war... I did say that I serve as Keiz's bodyguard, but that wasn't the only thing to the job."[/color] She grabbed Ferod's hand. [color=#800080]"Follow me."[/color] Luna led him up to Alliaster's now-deceased mothers room, and carefully opened the door. The floor was stained with blood, and it stunk of death.

[color=#800080]"Last night... I drank myself into stupor because of guilt. I... committed a murder."[/color] She sighed. She didn't think she would be telling this to anyone else. [color=#800080]"I stood by Keiz, whom I believed was my only true friend. He sent me out to commit the act of assassination on the boy and his mother..."[/color] She pointed at the bloodstain. [color=#800080]"I stabbed her 6 times and left her for dead. I heard her say something, but I ignored it. I'm heartless..."[/color] Luna started to cry. [color=#800080]"I waited for the boy... and... I almost did it... but seeing his pain..." [/color]She fell onto her knees.

[i][color=#800080]"Oh please, god. Take my life now."[/color][/i]

"Foolish?" Darius said openly as he turned to Keiz. "I have grown so tired. I have grown so tired of wandering these lands. All I want is peace, and whether that is brought to me by the edge of my sword, so be it. You'd be doing me a favor." Darius then turned to Quarr and said "Greetings." before returning his gaze into Keiz's eyes and said "You're hiding something. I can sense it around you." He then took a precaution and became spiritual. "I promise you I'll make it worth you while if you reveal who summoned these undead. You'll find that a vengeful revenant can bring down an undead army with ease, especially one with my calibur. But then again, that is your choice. I'll understand if you do not want to tell me." Then, whilst waiting Keiz's response, he looked over at the window and thought to himself 'My memories will come back, the closer I get to my goal the more I will remember.'

Alliaster blinked at how fast the arrow moved and how fast the enemy moved as well. [color=#008080]"Wow.."[/color] was all Alliaster could mutter out before he snapped out of his amazement. [color=#008080]"That was rather simple be rid of.. I'm sure we'll be dealing with him again soon..."[/color] He then turned to Akarui, [color=#008080]"So tell me.. You were sent out to kill me, but you changed your mind.. Why is that?"[/color] He hoped Akarui gave him an honest answerer. After all, Keiz was probably offering a handsome reward to the first assassin to kill him.

Keiz simply glared down at Quarr, studying his face. [color=#ff0000]"I don't know him.."[/color] He then turned to Darius, the glare still in his eyes, [color=#ff0000]"I'm not exactly sure on it myself. One of my subordinates probably summoned them, hoping to take care of a problem of mine.. Now if you would, Darius, leave my castle. As for you two,"[/color] he shot a look at Sinn and Quarr, [color=#ff0000]"leave if you've no other business with me."[/color]

Archived