Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [IC/Started/Accepting]

Elƒie

Luna turned around, and without even a second thought, started walking back towards the city. She ignored most of the comments thrown at her by that human, until the last phrase.

[color=#ff0000][i]"Oh and by the way, did I forget to mention I knew your parents? And the one that encouraged their trade of you for wealth to Keiz' army was...me?"[/i][/color]

She stopped, dead in her tracks. [color=#4b0082] "You are a sad, sad little man. I pity you. You have had nothing in your life to look forward to - in that aspect, we are not so different."[/color] She turned around and pointed a finger at Vun. [color=#4b0082]"But there is a key difference between me and you. I've seen my wrongs, and I now admit to them. But maybe, just maybe, those wrongs can turn into rights. You, on the other hand, do wrong with the intention for self gain. What will you gain from all of this? Wealth? No amount of that can fill the void that you have brought to these peoples lives."[/color] She gestured her hand towards Combine, rampant with destruction. [color=#4b0082]"I have nothing else to say to you. May the gods have mercy upon your soul."[/color] She smiled, and threw in another comment. [color=#4b0082] "Oh, and tell Keiz to expect me."[/color]

With those words said, she spun around and ran off to join her new found friends.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darius stood upon a hill. After valiantly striking down corpses he was separated from the group, so he stood alone upon this hill top, watching the breeze. He wielded a piece of an Undead...thing's arm in his hand looking at the horizon. "Yesteryear I walked this place a vengeful spirit. Trace back another four, and I feared the very thing I am. Humanity, how can we be trusted with this planet, it's guardians, when we can't even defend ourselves." Suddenly the limb started glowing as Darius closed his eyes. He was tracing the spirits within the remains to search for it's origin. Darius was then struck with a vision. There was a man covered in shadow living in a castle, a sinister place. "I know this place..." Darius then opened his eyes and tossed the arm away. "Evil doer, I am Penance. You will pay for what you have done...". He then swiftly drew his sword and held it opposite his eye. "...with your very lives."

Darius' colorful and solid body became teal and spiritual once more as he looked back at the town. "Alliaster...call me, and I'll be there for you." and he sunk into the ground and disappeared from visible sight heading towards Keiz' Castle.

(Sorry if my post is short. My computer won't connect to the internet, so I'm posting with my phone.)

"It seems the giant creature is being dealt with quite easily." Ferod said to himself as he made his way to a nearby hill. He had spotted some commotion and was curious as to what it was. It also started after Luna did her magic moving trick thingy. He honestly had no idea what to call it. But at any rate, she was probably involved. Finally, he came close enough to spot who was on the hill. Sure enough, there was Luna. "Sarah! Are you alright? You really musn't run off like that and fight on your own. Especially when you apear so sickly."

Luna saw Ferod off in the distance and smiled.

She opened her mouth to reply, but then coughed into her arm. [color=#4b0082] "Yes, Ferod, I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me. I can handle myself. I didn't earn the title of Hand..."[/color] She trailed off, not finishing her statement. Luna looked over Ferod's shoulder and saw that the beast was being handled quite well by the others. Still, though, they could probably use some help. [color=#4b0082]"Ferod?"[/color] She said, looking him back in the eye. [color=#4b0082]"How did you travel over 300 miles in less than one day? The ride from Combine to the capital is no short trip."[/color] She thought for a moment - He would probably ask the same question to her! She frowned and sat down. She was dead tired.

As Vun began walking into the gate he slowed down after Luna's words as his whole body was almost out of sight he smirked and stated.

[color=#000080]"Trust me Miss Luna, what I hope to gain is something far more rewarding then wealth." [/color]Vun then dissapeared in the gate and reappeared in the castle outside the throne room

Vun then brushed his neck and noticed he had a light trail of blood from his neck, he was lightly stabbed by Luna's dagger. Vun grew furious his once smirk was now anger personified.

[color=#4b0082]"You know why this happened don't you..."[/color] came a voice that Vun knew, Vun's face turned to slight shock.[color=#4b0082] "You take everything to lightly, I gave you a shot...now it's my turn to take over..." [/color]Suddenly Vun's eyes turned red and black as a long black arm sprung from his back and rose to over his head hanging in an arch.

Vun yelled in pain but then slowly rose to his feet. A sinister smirk surfaced on his face, his face was covered in veins along with the nw changes.

[color=#000080][b]"This power....Kyroo..."[/b][/color] His voice had a dark echo behind it.

"A coughing fit and failing to finish your sentences tell me otherwise. You are not in the greatest health. A fool can see that much." A smirk then crossed Ferod's face just before he answered Luna's question. "It's quite simple really. First I walked forward a little. From there I road in a row boat. And finally, I walked a little bit more and arrived in this town." He began chuckling a little bit. "And that is the truth. Now tell me, how did you travel such a distance in such a short time?"

Luna had a blank look on her face. [color=#800080] "Well, I, uhh..."[/color] She thought for a moment- this man had already seen her use magic. Telling him wouldn't change much. [color=#800080]"I guess you could say I have a gift for magic."[/color] She giggled, making circling motions in the grass with her finger. [color=#800080]"It's just something I can't explain. All I have to do is think of where I want to go..."[/color] She snapped her fingers. [color=#800080]"And I'm there. It really takes the energy out of me, but it's a lot better than walking."[/color] As she explained her magic, she held out the palm of her hand and gathered energy into it, creating a few small orbs. They lasted for only a few seconds before fizzling out. [color=#800080]"You obviously aren't from around here. Who, or what for that matter, are you?"[/color]

"I figured your answer would involve magic." Ferod watched as she generated orbs in her hand just before they fizzled. She was even more wore out than he had first assumed. "As for who and what I am, well that's simple." Ferod picked up a rock that was blunt on one side and sharp on the other. He pressed the blunt side against his skin and said, "I'm made of flesh and not metal, as this clearly proves." Then he took the sharp edge and made a small cut, allowing a few drops of blood to fall. "And I bleed. So obviously I'm a living creature, right? And I already told you who I am. My name is Ferod." Ferod began chuckling as he sat down in front of her. "Now then, let's start separating your lies from the truth, shall we?"

Luna laughed quite hard at his explanation. [color=#800080]"Haha... You're funny. I like that."[/color] She sighed after he stated the word 'lies'- it seems that someone has caught on to her. [color=#800080]"Oh dear. It seems like someone has found me out. I really am getting bad at this."[/color] She looked at him, studying his individual features. His skin tone was not demonic- it was in fact more human than anything. Yet he also possessed an air of authority- something most humans did not. She scratched the back of her head. [color=#800080]"Well, I guess I can tell you a bit more about me if you want. I'm not that interesting of a person."[/color] Luna put an 'innocent' tone into this sentence, as if to prove herself.

"The only reason I am aware of your lies is because you told me your name was Luna last night." Ferod chuckled as he saw her eyes slightly widen. "I'm a light sleeper." His face then took on a small degree of seriousness. "Let's start with your real name. Is it Luna, Sarah, or a name you have yet to mention? As for more about you, I am a curious person and would love to learn more about you. But don't worry about sugar coating anything. Just be straightforward. I saw Jack the Ripper's work with my own eyes, and I'm sure you can't be any worse than him." Ferod then stopped talking as he realized he had just mentioned an infamous human during a time where humans were believed to be extinct. "Eh, you probably don't know who he is. Just know he was quite evil."

Akarui walked into the city. Not exactly caring about the chaos. He knew one thing without knowing: Vun had been here, simply by the undead stench. As Akarui walked into the city, an old man noticed him and walked up to him. He and Akarui had a short-term conversation before the old man walked away. Akarui continued down his way. Thinking hard on what the old man had said, ignoring all in his path as he walked. Under his hood, Akarui's eyes had a look of confusion. He looked up at the giant undead as he raised his hand, his palm pointing at it's head. In a few seconds, a large fireball formed in his hand, Akarui launched the ball of flame at the giant's head, waiting for if the beast was smart enough to dodge or not.

She was stunned that this man had even remembered her name! [color=#800080]"Remarkable..."[/color] She thought. [color=#800080]"Alright. I'll tell you my name. My true name is Luna Uriah Solen. I was the new generations first born child, and was given to the military to serve soon after I was born, as is tradition in my family. I had a talent for magic, and was put under special training within the first 10 years of my life. I was promoted to Hand at the age of 15. I served as a Hand until I was 18, when I took leave for personal reasons. I was called to duty two years after that to serve as the Kings new personal assistant and bodyguard, which is where I served until... today, I guess. I have absolutely nothing to hide from you."[/color] She frowned. [color=#800080]"I guess that is it. What of you?"[/color]

"Ah, so your name is Luna then? A lovely name if I may say so. And I had a feeling that you have had this talent for magic for quite some time." Ferod gave his chin a quick scratch. "Hmm...so you rose through the ranks and wound up as the King's bodyguard up until today? Interesting string of achievements you have there. But if I may ask, what happened to make you no longer the King's bodyguard?" Ferod smile a littler as he remembered her last question. "As for me, I'm just someone who is on a noble quest to rid the world of evil. Nothing more. Now do continue telling me more about yourself. I'm intrigued."

OOC: was going to make the fireball do little effect but I think it'd be best to show Akarui as having a lot of power before fighting Alliaster (if he does)

The giant undead known as Gargantua continued plunging his clenched fist towards Alliaster however he stopped just as he was about to reach as a large fireball crashed into his head causing Gargantua to lean over and hold his burnt face. Gargantua roared in pain and was soon to turn his sight to Akarui, gargantua leaned back and suddenly a unleashed a screeching roar the tore apart windows and crates, the large gust of wind headed for Akarui.

Meanwhile on top of one of the buildings of Combine stood Mafisto watching Akarui's movements, knowledge of Akarui's heightened senses allowed him to know where he could remain to be undetected.

Siki stayed in shadow form as she surveyed the battle and the destruction, still unsure of what to do. [i][color=#4b0082]What are the fates telling me to do? Should I be helping the undead or the ones who are still alive? And Alliaster, should he truly rule this country or should his brother stay in charge.[/color][/i] Siki pondered on these thoughts as the battle progressed, taking time to every once in a while move to a new set of shadows, to try and determine which side to take. [i][color=#4b0082]This is most interesting though. I don't believe I've seen such a personal battle in such a long time. I hate personal battles. They become so...messy. [/color][/i]

Alliaster jumped up onto the fist, running up its arm, aiming to strike it in the head. He suddenly jumped off, just barely avoiding the lightening strike that came down upon the undead creature. He grabbed hunks of metal that dislodged from building because of the creature and flew high into the air. He clapped his hands and placed them on the metal, making a large lance like weapon. He was about to dive bomb down to the creature, lance first, but stopped when a fireball struck the creature in the face. As the creature let out a roar, Alliaster continued with his plan. Within seconds, he felt the lance pierce deeply into the creature's head. As he stood on the creature's head, he clapped his hands and placed them on the lance, transforming the lance into a two-sided sword just as big. His left hand glowed a faint white as he slammed it into the hilt of the sword. As his hand connected with the hilt, he performed a force push, causing the blade to slide through the whole length of its body, before stopping half way into the ground below. He jumped off of the creature, circling it in flight, hoping that did the trick.

[color=#800080]"Yeah... Well, what I basically said summarizes my entire life. There really is nothing more to it."[/color] Luna put her hand to her head. [color=#800080]"Oh, gosh... I guess I don't feel very good after all."[/color] Her head was throbbing with pain. [color=#800080][i]Gosh, I haven't ever had a headache this bad. [/i][/color]She stood up and began walking towards the town, gesturing towards Ferod to join her. [color=#800080]"I need to find a place to rest. I drained myself attempting to fight that... fiend, Vun." [/color] She let out another few coughs, and hung her head low. This sickness was really getting to her.

((Sorry for short post, internet is going bad.))

Akarui covered his ears as he dodged the wind with a high jump. He removed the sheathed sword from his side and threw the armor on his left forearm to the ground. His skin soon became covered in scales, his whole body simultaneously grew larger, his neck, most noticeably grew longer and thicker, his ears, which seemed to disappear became longer with three spikes at the end, and two wings sprouted from his back. His cloak fell to the ground as he transformed into a large dragon. He was shorter than the undead giant in this form, but size doesn't matter. He flew a few meters above the giant as he blew a large amount of fire in its direction.

After the constant flurry of attacks, the Lighning attack, the sword piercing his whole body and the large dragon fire, the undead began to diminish from toe to head. Black ash rose from the bottom of the fiend as it panted it's last signs of ressurection and discintegrated into 1000's of pieces of black ash. Alliaster and the others had beaten Gargantua.

Meanwhile, Mafisto whor emained on a distant roof top looked on at the dragon with discontent, he brushed his long silver hair off his face and folded his arms eagerly anticipating how Akarui would react. would he kill Alliaster or have a change of heart. Mafisto had orders to strike at Akarui should he fail, knowing this, he had the right attack in mind.

Akarui landed on all four, raised his long neck into the air and roared in victory. He looked at Mafisto and growled in a threatening tone and opened his mouth and fired a jet of flames at him. He returned to normal form and quickly put his cloak back on as well as the armor for his left forearm and his sword. He retrieved his book and placed it within his cloak as well. He walked away from the site and walked in the direction of the castle once more. He ignored cheering crowds of civilians as he walked.

Well, she avoided telling him why she was no longer the King's bodyguard, but he would pester her for that information later. She was in dire need of rest. Without any hesitation, Ferod gently lifted her up in his arms and began carrying her back into town. "You are in no condition to be wasting anymore of your energy. We will find you a place to sleep, and you will rest." He looked down upon the town and was glad to see that the creature was not proving to be to much of a problem. He really didn't feel like showing off. "Oh, and don't worry. I'll call you Sarah around other people unless you say otherwise. I understand the need for secrets." he said to her and as he made his way into town and searched for a place with a bed.

[color=#006400]"Hello, my leige." [/color][color=#000000]Sinn pulled out the item which he had in his cloak. It was an orb filled with mist and starry lights. [i]I hope he likes it......[/i][/color][i][color=#006400]"This is yours now" [/color][/i][color=#000000]Sinn rolled the orb to Keiz. [/color][color=#006400]"Found it in Brakk Jungle. Thought you would like it." [/color][color=#000000]Sinn sat back in the chair. [/color][color=#006400]"The table. What kind of stone?" [/color][i][color=#000000]I still dont know what kind of rock it is...it resisted my attempts to scratch it with my daggers.....[/color][/i][color=#006400]"I would like to see my family"[/color][color=#000000] Simple talk, that was Sinn. He knew it frustrated people sometime, but they could either live with it, or get out of his life.[/color]

As the flames approached Mafisto he became slightly frustrated at the mocking attempt of the attack. He was 100's of metres away and had plenty of time to either dodge or avoid it. Mafisto scuffed and took his long katana out and began twirling it in front of himself causing the flame to be extinguished upon approaching. Mafisto then pointed his blade forward at Akarui's direction and the others, awaiting how he would respond, would he attack Alliaster or would he simply not?

Meanwhile, Vun just outside the throne room door began holding his head in intense pain. [color=#000080][b]"Not [/b]yet[/color][b][color=#000080]....Kyroo" [/color][/b]Vun stated to what appeared to be himself his voice was in part had a dark echo behind it and normal. Suddenly the long black arm above his head reverted back into Vun's back and his eyes turned back to green. Vun panted lightly as he then returned his light smirk.

[color=#000080]"Soon, Kyroo, but not right now." [/color]Walking with his kane Vun entered the throne room noticing a few others in there with Keiz[color=#000080]. "Hello everyone." [/color]Vun stated, his sadistic smirk still surfaced. [color=#000080]"My trip to combine was rewarding Lord Keiz, what will you have happen next?"[/color]

Keiz took the orb and looked at it curiously. [color=#ff0000]"What is it?"[/color] He continued to look at the orb as he waited for an answer. After his question was answered, he answered his. [color=#ff0000]"I'm not sure on the stone.. Ask a the head designer.. As for your family, you may see them."[/color] He waved his free hand, dismissing Sinn before he walked out. As he walked out, he heard Vun. [color=#ff0000]"Vun, I want a briefing on what you did in Combine later tonight. You're trip better be worth it..."[/color] he said to Vun, still looking at the orb before he walked off to his room. He entered the room and looked Noah, placing the orb down on top of a drawer. [color=#ff0000]"Are you ready, Ms. Noah?"[/color] he asked as he walked over to the art supplies and looked at it... rather confused. [color=#ff0000]"I have never done something like this so it'll probably look horrible.. Would you rather have an artist do it, or does it have to be [i]me[/i]?"[/color]

Alliaster flew away from the creature in time to avoid the flames that it was engulfed in. Remaining in the air, he watched as the dragon transformed into a human. [color=#008080]"Wow.. A dragon-human hybrid!"[/color] He flew towards the person, wanting to thank him quickly for the help before he returned to Sarah (Luna) to check that she was fine. He landed a few meters in front of the person, his wings going into their resting pose. [color=#008080]"Hello.. My name is Alliaster.. I, too, was fighting that creature and I wanted to thank you for your help,"[/color] he gave the person a quick bow before he asked, [color=#008080]"You're a dragon-human hybrid, right? If so.. Do you think I could have some.. uhm.. dragon scales?"[/color] He laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head. He knew that was going to be an awkward question for the person, but dragon scales were very good to have for alchemy, especially when it came to making weapons and armor.

[color=#4b0082]"Actually, now that I think about it, I'd rather have an artist,"[/color] Noah admitted, [color=#4b0082]"Y'know, it's not easy when you don't have you're own reflection to rely on. For all these years, I've [i]always[/i] had to rely on the judgements of others. I just... couldn't ever summon the courage to see things for myself until now. I just can't believe I've myself in the dark on how attractive I [i]really[/i] am."[/color]

Noah then proceeded to undress herself, but stopped just as her breasts were completely exposed. She knew she was skinny, but couldn't remember how skinny she was. What she did know is that her dress she was wearing could be deceiving in making her look heavier than she really was, which meant that she could only be skin and bones, for all she knew.

[color=#4b0082]"You're not gonna judge me negatively, are you not?"[/color] she asked Keiz hesitantly.

Archived