Maigo Keishi (Lost Heir): Orig. RP. [IC/Started/Accepting]

Elƒie

"Of course, I wouldn't wish to distress you with any unnecisary remarks." Darius said as he literally walked through the two men. 'He could sense me, despite my invisibility. Strange...' Darius thought over as he looked up and shot out to the skies above, soon to retrun to Alliaster untriumphantly. "Alliaster must be doing fine, since he as not called upon me yet. A subordinate. A subordinate summoned an army? Then surely...hmph, he should think about phrasing himself better. He has just revealed to me his intentions." Then he stoppd outside Alliaster's home and sat next to the door guarding the home, even though nobody knew he had arrived.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#006400]"Unfortunatly, for I am tired like you, that isnt all." [/color][color=#FF0000][i]Sh*t hes gonna tell him.[/i] [/color][color=#000000]Quarr began to get nervous. [/color][color=#006400]"He has given me a job offer. An offer to spy on Vun." [/color][color=#FF0000][i]Ah crap. He told im. I am SO screwed. [/i][/color][color=#006400]"He wishes to know of him to give information to a source which he refused to name." [/color][color=#FF0000]"IF you dont need me, I will be going..." [/color][color=#000000]Quarr tried to slip out, but was stopped by one of Sinns scimitars. [i]He isnt going anywhere....[/i]Waiting for Keiz's response, Sinn proceeded to push Quarr back inside. [/color][color=#006400]"Any idea who would want info on Vun?"[/color]

"It is quite simple. I have already received what Keiz offered, only much easier." Akarui explained as he placed his bow back in the quiver as he turned to Alliaster "Now, the remaining question goes to you, Alliaster, will you step up and take the crown from Keiz? Or will you hide here like a coward and let this place remain in darkness?" Akarui demanded, tapping on the sword at his waist "Although, you probably lack the proper fighting skills to go up against Keiz. All the magic in Thrae cannot save you, for it always comes down to the blade."

Keiz was about to slam the door when Sinn filled him in on the job Quarr had for him. [color=#ff0000]"Information on Vun? I'd imagine just about anyone that he has information one. Knowledge is dangerous and Vun has plenty of that.. Are we done here now?"[/color] Keiz wanted to be rid of these two and get back to Noah.

Alliaster rose an eyebrow to Akarui, [color=#008080]"My wings are shown.. Many people of making the connection.. If you listen close enough, ya can hear the people talk about me being a possible child to the old King.."[/color] He looked to his black feathered wings for a moment before returning his attention to Akarui, [color=#008080]"You're right.. I probably would lose in a fight with Keiz.. But with the rumor going around about a possible true heir.. If Keiz were to fight and kill me, the people would be in an uproar, making things more complicated for him and his rule.. So I doubt he'll go for the obvious kill.. Hence the reason for assassins like you and the one who killed my mother last night..."[/color] His wings drooped slightly at the mention of his mother.

A black mist entered thesilent cathedral, the only sound heard was the scribbling of a quill as Vun continued to right in the tome with his smirk still revealed. His little assistant sat in the corner trying to catch a small spider. The black mist upon entering the cathedral and approaching the alter formed into Mafisto kneeling at the bottom of the 3 stairs before the alter.

[color=#4b0082]"Aka-"[/color] Mafisto began but was interrupted.

[color=#000080]"Akarui did not attempt to kill Alliaster? Figures." [/color]Vun replied as he sighed and shook his head lightly. [color=#000080]"He came in with th attitude of not caring for anything but knowledge, I saw a tiny bit of myself in him for a second there, but his true intentions were revealed rather early, he has no fear of his past anymore, that's a shame."[/color]

Mafisto noticed all the pages of writing Vun was making and questioned him.

[color=#4b0082]"What are you bringing." [/color]Mafisto asked causing Vun to look at him with a sinister smirk.

[color=#000080]"I invision an invasion on the castle no doubt someone has already entered in search of the truth either about the attack or of this "heir" they speak of. This is just a guardian for my protection."[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Like me?"[/color] Mafisto asked.

Vun nodded. [color=#000080]"Your brother, Augusto." [/color]Mafisto looked down for a second and nodded. [color=#000080]"Don't worry Mafisto, for I have a surprise that'll shake not just the spines of Alliaster, but for everyone!" [/color]Vun then began laughing hysterically.

"It seems so, doesn't it? But of course, he could gather the other assassins more loyal to him, such as Vun, the one who commands the enemy we just faced moments ago, and force the citizens to submit. For they cannot possibly defeat an army." Akarui explained as he unsheathed his blade and stabbed it into the ground, the dragon blood upon it glowed as he did so. "Alliaster, the true heir to the throne, with the dragon blood that flows within my veins, I hear by appoint myself to teach you in the ways of the blade, so that you may claim what is rightfully yours. Do you accept?"

At first, Noah wasn't quite sure who Keiz was talking to. But when he demanded this so-called 'peeping-tom' to show himself, she remembered something, that damned ghost had invisibility, which meant he could've seen her naked body the whole time. Since then, she had instinctively covered herself under a bed sheet, just in time before Darius showed himself. He and Keiz had then been conversing with each other for some time, but Noah didn't really want to hear any more.

[color=#4b0082]"Do you mind?!"[/color] she asked the spectre spitefully, [color=#4b0082]"Everything was going on just smoothly until [i]you[/i] showed up!"[/color]

Ferod looked on as Luna collapsed in guilt. A wave of sympathy went through Ferod. "Lu...Sarah. You are full of guilt, which shows you still care. You should be proud of that. But do not allow this to destroy you. Let it make you stronger. There have been others in the past, people you have never heard of, that have done far worse than this and still came out on top. Learn from this, then use the emotions you feel right now to strengthen your resolve. Trust me, I know how you feel. I mean, how else has an Angel that despises God stayed sane all these years? Focus on your resolve and better yourself." Ferod then extended his hand towards Luna and waited for her to reach for it so that he could life her back to her feet.

Luna took his hand, using it to help herself to her feet. She smiled weakly at Ferod. [color=#800080]"Alright... But I can never be proud of what I've done here."[/color] She shook her head. [color=#800080]"But... thinking over it..."[/color] She pushed the thought aside. [color=#800080]"Nevermind."[/color] Luna frowned. [color=#800080]"You said something about being an... angel?"[/color] Her eyes widened. [color=#800080] "Wait... then why do you mingle with the likes of us demons? Are you not dedicated to helping the humans? What do you want here?"[/color] She took two steps away from Ferod out of fear. [color=#800080]"Most of all, why are you following me?"[/color]

Darius appeared to Alliaster, his eyes fixed upon the prince. "Alliaster, I bear distressing news." Then he became corporeal as he continued. "It is only a hypothesis, however since my departure I travelled to a castle. I know not the identity of the ruler of the castle, but I know a subordinate of his ordered the undead horde against you. He told me himself in person, which leads em to believe your "assasin" was also a subordinate of his." He then looked at his slightly bloody hand, remembering what he did to the guard. "It wasn't pleasureable, but needs meet. Anyways, due to these suspicions, I think your assasin does not want you out of the picture, but rather this ruler. I don't know why, I apologize if this lack of information was of no use to you. But I knew I needed to tell you of it."

[color=#008080]"Yes.. But if Keiz were to slaughter his people, the other kingdoms would step in.."[/color] Alliaster looked at Akarui for a moment before looking away in thought. [color=#008080]"I.. I have to think on it.. I'm more of a fisticuffs fighter.. Not a sword fighter.. Anyways.. We should-"[/color] he stopped as Darius appeared and told him on his little trip to the castle. [color=#008080]"I'm already aware that Keiz is out to kill me.."[/color] He turned around, facing the general direction of his home, wanting to move on before another attack was launched. [color=#008080]"C'mon.. Lets go before more damage comes to this town.. Any clue where Sarah is?"[/color] He headed towards his home, wanting to grab some stuff before they headed out.

When he got to the building, he hesitated for a moment and swallowed hard. [color=#40e0d0]'Should I clean it before I leave..? No.. I need to leave it as it.. I can at least clean up the blood before it stinks up the whole neighborhood..'[/color] He took a deep breath and opened the door, only to slam it quickly ad loudly. [color=#008080]"Holy f*ck on f*ck with a side of f*ck! That smells HORRID! Ugh.. Gimme a moment.." [/color]He took a deep breath, holding it in this time, as he went into the house. He clapped his hands together and placed them on the floor. After a quick flash of light blue, the blood was all some and laid infront of Alliaster was a small coin with his mother's face on it. He placed it in his pocket and headed upstairs. When he got to the top he heard, [color=#800080]"Most of all, why are you following me?"[/color] [color=#008080]"Sarah? Is everything alright?!"[/color] He quickly ran into his mother room, seeing Sarah and the guy from earlier that appeared out of no where.

Ferod chuckled. "Your fear is understandable Sarah. I mean, why would I help you?" he slowly let out a sigh. "You see, I view all races as equals and see the current races going down the same path of destruction that mankind did. I wish to stop this self-destruction and mend things. Make things better than they currently are. Basically, I wish to help everyone who just want to live a simple life. Now I suppose you're wondering why I am helping Demons when we all know God would never allow such a thing." A smirk crossed Ferod's face. "It's quite simple actually. I hate God and wish to see him suffer a horrible death. That's it. Now, if you will excuse me, I shall take my leave. It seems my presence has become a nuisance to you, and I do not wish to disturb you any further." Ferod smiled warmly at Luna. "Until we meet again." He quickly took off his trench coat, wrapped it around his right arm, and sprang out the window. As soon as he cleared the window, his wings expanded and kept him in the air. They were neither like Demonic wings, or Angelic wings. They had the soft, gentle appearance that an Angel's wings has. But they were a dark shade of gray, and their power could be seen with each beat as he flew off to an unknown destination.

Fortunately Darius had lost his sense of smell, so he needed no gasp of air as he followed Alliaster into the dark house. He was amazed at his ability, turning the blood into a small coin. Then he continued to follow the demon prince as he rose to the top of the stairs discovering Sarah and a man he'd never seen, but was familiar to Alliaster. "So, she's named Sarah. But him..." He nevergot to find out the mysterious figure's name as he had taken flight away from the house. Darius then said "Hello there Sarah. My name is Darius, a pleasure to meet you."

Luna wiped her eyes and faked a smile towards Alliaster. "Don't mind me, I'm fine..." She looked back at Ferod and was about to ask him something about his 'God', but as soon as she opened her mouth he had left, leaving her dumbfounded. She frowned. Where could that strange being be going now? The thought lingered for a moment, but she pushed it aside.

"Hello there Sarah. My name is Darius, a pleasure to meet you."

"Huh?" She looked back at where Alliaster was standing. Next to him was a strange being - she got the feeling that he wasn't a Demon like Alliaster. "Umm... hello Darius. It's very nice to meet you." She did not feel safe around this Darius character.

"Very nice to be met." Darius concluded as he brushed a lock of hair from over his eye to the left, gazing upon the walls and the ceiling as he looked around the room. Yet this room meant something to him. It was strange, it felt somewhat familiar, which is an impossibility. Darius sat down on the ground, his head heating and punding, thinking to himself 'Where is this place?', unsure of what he'd do, like a lost child. Yet he took a deep breath, sighed it out and said "I need some air..." Darius then stated before chuckling a little. "Hahahahaha. I'm dead, like I need air. Before I go I'd like to ask you a question Sarah." Then he sat down next to her, unaware he was in a spiritual form, resulting in him falling through the bed before picking himself up again and sitting down properly in his corporeal form. "Sorry, now onto the question." He then looked out the window as he asked. "What do you know about Necromancing? Do you know anyone who preforms these Dark Arts?" Then he lowered his head and looked at his feet. "I understand if you wish not to tell me. But it would aid me a lot if you could tell me what you know."

Not long after, Ferod finally came to his destination. It was an abandoned city. Nobody lived there anymore. Or so everyone thought. Under the crumbling walls, dust filled streets, and broken glass lived the only remaining civilization of mankind. And only Ferod was the non-human that knew of this. Ferod landed in the middle of a building with no roof and stood directly under an arch. Hidden in the arch was a security camera recently installed. He looked straight into it and waited for a response. A few seconds later, the door opened and the man from the other night stood before him. "Hello Jack." Ferod said to the man. "Well, that was quick. Come to take a look at things have you?" Ferod nodded his head yes as Jack lead him down into the secret area.

Akarui was on the other side of Alliaster, ignoring everything else "I suppose, that if you do not make your decision by tomorrow, I will return to Keiz's castle, I will still go even if you agree, but I shall prolong my depart." Akarui explained as he removed the hood from his head, his eyes now visible "And, it is time that I allowed the world to know, that there are still dragons in the world of Thrae." Akarui finished, he looked towards Luna, noticing that she kept by a new name, having heard her real one only once at Keiz's castle.

Donna leaned on the door frame. The scent of death was not something she hadn't experienced before, and it was a good thing - a sensitive nose meant the stench of the blood was flooding her senses even when she was on the threshold. Whilst she could cope with it, it wasn't something she was going to walk into the middle of without a reason. She looked inside, seeing a female who'd been fighting what Donna took to be the person responsible for the undead.

"You keep getting them, don't you boy," she pointed out to Alliaster, "at this rate you'll have an army before the public knows you exist." She turned towards the girl further inside the building, eyeing her with a mixture of disdain and suspicion - or in Donna's mind, suspicion. "So then, who - and what - are you, and where did you come from then?"

[color=#008080]"Listen.. I don't want to sound rude, but Sarah can answer our questions on the way to the castle.. Well.. At least I'll be going be to the castle.. I won't force any of you to come with me."[/color] Alliaster turned around from the group. He wasn't sure how he felt about them coming or not. It'd be nice to have company and some back up, but there was the danger of them possibly getting killed by traveling with him. He glanced back at the group for a split second, especially to Sarah, before he headed out the door and towards the castle.

Keiz, seeing that Sinn and Quarr had nothing else to say, he slammed the door in their face and walked back to Noah, [color=#ff0000]"Sorry about that, beautiful.."[/color] He sat on the bed, next to Noah, after he grabbed the scrying orb Sinn gave him earlier. [color=#ff0000]"Isn't it beautiful?"[/color] he asked as he looked into the starry filled orb. [color=#ff0000]"Not as beautiful as you, though,"[/color] he said with a philander-like smile.

"Of course, Alliaster. Whatever you wish." Darius shortly said as he looked around the room before catching up to the demon prince, taking his corporeal form so he could feel the breeze on his chest, the wind flow through his hair, the freshness bathe his skin. It was like no other feeling, but it made Darius recall upon the time when he once walked alive which ultimately saddened him. He longed to either rest in peace or become mortal once again, yet he knew in his heart that this would never come to be. He wasn't even sure if allowing this prince to ascend to his rightful throne would liberate him. Would he be stuck on the earth forever, never to rest at last?

Stornia, who had been waiting outside all the way back to when Alliaster had told her not to address him as "M'lord" or anything like that, listening in to the conversations from below. When he exited the house, she nodded to herself, and started following him in pure silence, not finding any need to speak, and waited for them to arrive at the castle, [color=#40E0D0][i]'Finally something interesting happens, maybe I'll get to kill something on the way' [/i][/color]she thought as she walked in silence and smiled, [color=#40E0D0][i]'That'd be fun' [/i][/color]she thought, then suddenly started to look around for any type of fiends that might try to attack Alliaster.

Donna moved aside as Alliaster stepped out of the house, and let the others set off before she followed. [i]He won't force us to come, but probably everyone here will follow him, which is probably good for him. He's lived a quiet life for 21 years; even if he was trained well, I doubt he's had any real experience of war.[/i]

The Valkyrie was hanging back, apparently looking for threats from the rear. Donna, half-walking and half-floating, drifted over to her. "So what's your story then?" she asked. "You seem to have decided that you'll serve the boy; I presume that you have a reason for doing so." It occurred to Donna that she really should have her own reason for following the boy. At the moment, it was mostly curiosity, but at some point someone would expect her to take a side.

Darius did not notice either Donna or Stornia's arrival, but was rather in thought during the time. Darius had shed a tear when Donna began speaking, upon which he noticed the valkyrie behind him. "Oh, I didn't see you there. My name's Darius." He said softly introducing himself to her. "And I am in agreement with her question, is there any reason you are following Alliaster? I think we all have our reasons, some not as clear as others, but regardless, I think if we have them out in the open it will clear a lot of tension and possible distress that we could avoid."

Stornia suddenly frowned when the two asked her why she was following Alliaster, [color=#0000FF]"That is none of your business," [/color]she told them, glaring, but sighed, [color=#0000FF]"But I guess there is no harm in telling you. I am simply here because I am. I sensed that something might be wrong soon on the surface, so I got permission, and came down from Vallhala, I figured that Alliaster has something to do with my feeling, most likely the light I envisioned,"[/color] she explained to them[color=#0000FF] "So that is why I decided to help him, does THAT answer your question?"[/color] she asked them, a little spitefully, as she felt she had no need to explain to anyone why she was here.

"I apologize if I pressurised you into telling us. But do know that if you don't want to say, you don't need to." Darius said as he looked ahead with the wind softly caressing his robes, blowing through them giving it the appearanc of blue flames flickering in the wind whereas the lightweight robes merely glided through the winds as Darius turned to Donna. "I don't think I ever got your name. Correct me if I am wrong, but we met before didn't we?" Darius then told her his name once again and looked ahead at the horizon.

Archived