The 'Order' of Heroes! (OOc. Pg-13)Started. Always accepting!

Techi☺

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! You've won.... A NEW CAR!
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XQnHGFXc1FM/TgCmZ61SvmI/AAAAAAAAB1s/j6l2_J_8TBg/s1600/Bedlam-Romp-cardboard-car.jpg[/img]
This 2011 carboard cutout seats [s]four[/s] five and has a top speed of 'as fast as you run!' Cruise with luxury and be the envy of all the other hobos!

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1315781385' post='5508277']
Oh no... I'm no witch, -Bites hard into Kakashi's Jugular- I'm a Vampire :D
[/quote]
*flicks holy water on Flandre, opening the curtains on this fine sunny day and throwing crosses like ninja-stars at Flandre*
No vampuric seduction on MEH stage!
@Grey: I lawled

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315781329' post='5508273']
Claude heard his name come up over the p.a. system. He would have been more calm as he stalked slowly towards the office, but the way he had been called down seemed jarring compared to the monotonous tone that had been used for the other names. His palms were sweaty and he felt a little jittery, but did his best to keep his composure. [color=#b22222]"They know something. Could they...?"[/color] before he finished his thought he was in front of one of the agents in black suits, who directed him inside.

"Come, sit down." his principal was behind her desk and motioned him to a chair near it. "These men just want to have a word with you." one of the men was holding what looked like a metal pen. After Claude sat down, he tapped one end of the pen against Claude's forehead. The other end lit up bright green.

"Ma'am it's positive." said the man companion. He then told Claude what sounded like rehearsed lines. Claude came to the shocking realization, they know about my power. The man introduced himself as John and extended his hand "it'll be a pleasure to work with you", and Claude dumbfounded, took it, accidentally letting out a small burst of electricity. John winced and added, "a pleasure indeed."

Claude left in a stupor, then a thought occurred to him, "this could be a good opportunity." With that thought in mind, Claude returned to his classroom, pleased with himself. He took the seat next to Vice.
[/quote]

=_= ......
Bro... No.

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1315782277' post='5508323']
i'm sorry? do i cut it back to the first part? whats wrong?
[/quote]
John doesn't say ma'am =O
And I do the agent parts... Because I didn't have time to explain each one... later on, after I get their apps done, I'll let them be Npcs...

Archived