Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

Cellizar wasn't surprised when Elena slapped him the first time. In fact, he would have though it odd if she didn't slap him. He also expected her to rant on how he dared to kiss her and this and that, but wasn't expecting the small speech with chess metaphors, followed by another slap, and then a continuation about how he treated her and other people. Then, suddenly, she softened up and embraced him. Caught off guard by this, it took him a moment before he started to embrace her as well. [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"...I want to be treated as the Queen, Cellizar."[/size][/font][/color] And just like that, she stole a kiss from him and slipped a key into his hand. Clenching the key and holding it close to his chest, he continued to listen to her as she asked to be treated as a queen. [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]". . . don't ask, no more words, just treat me as your Queen," [/size][/font][/color]nodding to this, he was about to lean down and plant a gentle kiss on her lips when she suddenly roared and began to kneel him in his nether regions, [color=#8b4513]"Nononononono-OMPH!" [/color]Cupping the region she had just kneed, he dropped to his knees, groaning in pain. [color=#8b4513]"Y-Yep.. That's my girl.." [/color]he managed to squeak out as he rocked a little, waiting for the pain to subside.

After the pain subsided and he was finally able to walk straight, he made his way to Elena's room. As he walked into her room, after using the key of course, she closed the door and locked it behind him. Looking to Elena with an amused smirk, he said, [color=#8b4513]"Ya know.. It's kinda hard to treat ya like a Queen when ya kneed me there.."[/color] Quickly walking to her, he kissed her before she could make any retort as the last bits of sunlight faded away...

--------An hour or so before dawn--------

Stirring a little in her sleep, Serina slowly woke up. Looking around, she noticed how dark it was. If it wasn't for a few small light bulbs, it would have been pitch black. She let out a small, almost inaudible sigh. She was still tired, but was restless right now as well. Standing up, Serina slowly and quietly made her way outside, not wanting to wake up anyone else, assuming anyone was asleep anyways. As she stepped out into the cold, night air, a headache grew in her head as the coldness nipped at her forehead injury. Raising a hand to it to keep it warm, she looked up at the night sky, reflecting on the activities on the past two nights. Letting out another sigh, she climbed up the villa and sat on the roof, looking out to the rest of the small village and the stars. [color=#008080]"I wish I'd gotten here sooner.." [/color]she mumbled out sadly loud to herself. She felt like she failed the group by not getting there sooner and telling them about Cellizar. If they just had a few more hours, they could have done something. She didn't know what, but something was better than nothing.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Templar's HQ, more importantly Elena's bedroom, she mumbled a little as her eyes fluttered open, her eyes batting like a butterfly, as she realized she felt the presence of another in her bed; turning from her curled position she saw him, Cellizar, asleep in her bed, shirtless, and she knew herself that what happened to his other clothes. Looking upon herself, she realized just what Cellizar had seen her wearing when he opened the door: she was in a white nighty, frilled and snug upon her body; it greatly contrasted between her usual monotonous black and grey outfit. It was as if in her usual threads she wasn't Elena, but simple a Templar, but when she wore this nighty, it was if she was herself, a woman with feelings, emotions, things that in normal circumstances she'd bottle up.

Watching him sleep made her smile, on the inside at least, although a small smirk was present upon her face. But she realized that it was probably a better idea, well, not to do this; Cellizar had found her weakness, and she did have some feelings that he'd exploit her, regardless of how passionate their encounter was, so she didn't go to wake him up, but rather looked around and found her tank top and black jeans, hopping into the bathroom as she showered off the sweat she had worked up; coming out of the bathroom, dressed now, she walked over to some curtains and allowed the sunlight to stream inside her room; and finally she had to get Cellizar up.

Leaning over, she nudged him a little as she said "Wake up.". She threw his clothes into his face as she once again said "Wake up." Following this she put on her gloves, and voila: she looked like the typical Templar Lieutenant Elena Davies again. She then looked over to Cellizar a final time, rolling her eyes before grabbing her pistol, removing the silencer, and firing: she was determined he'd get up after that, and if not when the other Templars would soon come running they'd "force" him out of bed: seriously, what kind of guy would want to have his subordinates looking over him still in bed. Eventually there was a knock at the door, Elena responding "Don't worry, I just lost my silencer without realizing."

Elena opening the window started Cellizar on the path to wake up. It was when she nudged him and tossed his cloths at him that truly woke him. Taking his time, he was about to roll off of his side and onto his back when Elena shot the gun. Sitting up quickly, he pulled his shirt off of his face looked to Elena with a look of someone who just had cold water dumped on their face.[color=#8b4513] "Was that really necessary," [/color]he chuckled out as he stood up. Casually putting on his boxers and pants, he walked over to Elena. Softly placing his hand at the nape of her neck and the other on her side, he kissed her softly despite knowing she had a gun in her hand. [color=#8b4513]"Are you sure you're well enough to fight? It's going to be tense. I know in the past, you've able to handle yourself.. But now that Arn is fused with the Giga-Steel and you being too stubborn [i]not[/i] to fight him.."[/color] he trailed off, confidant that she knew where he was getting at. It wasn't that he didn't have faith in her skills, she showed plenty last night, it was just that with him having the Apple, he'll be too busy fighting the others to be able to come to her need. Caressing her cheek, he turned around and finished getting dress. Despite the beautiful sunrise, Cellizar still couldn't shake off the ominous feeling from the over night. [color=#8b4513]"I'm thinking that once today is over.. Whether we won or not.. I'm going to kidnap ya and take you some where relaxing," [/color]he thought out loud as he finished putting on the Armor of Altair.

--------Back at the Villa--------

Just before sunrise, as a sliver of light began to outline the horizon, Serina let out a yawn. Climbing down off of the roof, Serina slipped back into the Sanctuary. Seeing how it looked as if no one was awake yet, Serina went over to the makeshift kitchen area and began to cook everyone a big, but not too big, of a breakfast. They were going to need to keep their energy up for the impending assault Cellizar would launch, sooner or later.

As the sun rose, he yawned quite loudly, standing up. he walked up the stairs and through the archway, then climbing up to the top of the Villa, saying, "[color=#ff0000][b]now all we need is peace...this sunrise is quite beautiful. the air is filled with hatred...but hopefully not for long...hopefully we can stop this conflict...[/b][/color]" his words getting quieter and quieter, seemingly drifting off into the distance. he climbed down to the ground, and took a walk around the Villa, stopping every once in a while to look at the scenery. he got back round to the archway leading to the Villa, and went back down the stairs, having half a mind to wake everybody else up. he chuckled slightly, but then thought that they best have their sleep. when he entered the Sanctuary, he looked at Serina and asked, "[color=#ff0000][b]feeling better?[/b][/color]"

Arn woke up in a daze...no, he didn't. Arn did not have an ounce of sleep that night, the adrenaline was already pumping, coursing in his veins, how could he sleep knowing the end would come so soon? He was already worrying about Matt's safety, as well as Serina's, the two youngsters were pretty much the last of this small group who'd be able to continue their legacy. Arn wasn't getting any younger, plus Anthony was far too reckless to be trusted to carry the torch, and Jason...well, he didn't know what to think about him anymore, he had given up on his dream to keep the originals together. Cellizar was first to diverge, the traitor, which followed with John's untimely death, and then Jason...acted...different would be the best way to define it.

As soon as sunlight hit his face he stood up, clenching a fist with both hands as he said "It's spreaded, my skeleton is Giga-steel, and that's the last of it: I wish I never began to manufacture this horrific alloy, I'm glad when I perish it dies with me." before punching a wall, noting he felt no pain in his knuckles whatsoever even though he'd injured his fists. His quick diagnosis? "I figured as much, my nerves are becoming less sensitive."

Dressing and equipping his weapons, his dual automatic pistols, he realized his Kantana was still with Matt. He mulled over retreiving it, but looking upon his arm he said "Matt...could use it, a memento. Considering how this was a gift to John in the first place, it's only natural Matt should have hold of it."

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"[/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]feeling better?[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]" Turning, Serina nodded as she finished assembling breakfast. [/size][/font][/color][color=#008080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"A little.. Couldn't sleep the past two or so hours.. Anyways, we need to keep up our strength until Cellizar launches an attack so eat up,"[/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Serina said as she handed Anthony a plate and fork. Grabbing two more plates and forks, Serina worked her way to the sleeping area. Walking up to Arn as he said, "--[/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]it's only natural Matt should have hold of it." [/size][/font][/color][color=#008080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Have a hold of what," [/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Serina asked as she handed Arn a plate and a fork. [color=#008080]"Also, where's Matt? Got him a plate of food as well.."[/color] Breakfast wasn't anything special. Just some scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon chunks, and bits of potatoes.[/size][/font]

Elena smirked as she gazed up and down at her captain, noting his concern before scoffing as she said "Look, I couldn't care less about whether or not Arn is stronger; he can have Giga-steel bones, but that's nothing compared to a Titan made of the stuff, right?" before turning from him and brushing her hair in the mirror, though to be honest there wasn't really much to brush in the first place, something just to make her look...well, like she was doing something. Facts were that she hadn't got much to do, her armor was ready and, well, so was she. But what caught her off-guard was what Cellizar had then said, to which she, as she began to walk out of the room, patted him upon the shoulders and said "We're not a couple you moron; you'll get two black eyes and a broken nose before you'll lay a finger on me without my consent." however then she turned to him and swiped him across the face saying "Including kissing me, or I'll gladly boot you in your good-for-nothings again. Now get out of here and lead us into battle!"

"[color=#ff0000][b]hmm. been a while since i'd actually eaten. may as well.[/b][/color]", he said, grabbing a few bits of each and putting them on his plate, then going to sit down on his bed. he ate quickly, well aware that an attack could happen at any time. he put the plate down, and walked out to begin a walk around the Villa. he felt his stomach churning, then saying, "[color=#ff0000][b]ugh...maybe i shouldn't have eaten so fast...just great. now i have a stomachache.[/b][/color]" he walked back down the stairs into the Sanctuary and thanked Serina for the food, then just sat down on his bed, initiating a deep train of thought in his mind, planning out the possibilities of how the Templars would attack. his train of thought was so deep, he just fell asleep half-way through.

[color=#8b4513]"I know we're not a couple, that's why I said kidna-" [/color]Cellizar began to say when Elena's slap cut him off, [color=#8b4513]"Keep doing that and I might start enjoying that." [/color]He gave a her quick wink just to toy with her as he stepped out into the main part of the building. Signalling for the group to come together, he looked at them all as she said his battle plan. [color=#8b4513]"Alright.. Most of you will be taking a head assault onto the village. Some of the more experienced fighters,"[/color] he signaled for them to step to the side, [color=#8b4513]"will come with me for a flank from behind. We'll sneak in through the hidden path that leads to the Sanctuary that lies below the Villa. Elena,"[/color] turning to her, [color=#8b4513]"I will leave you in charge with the frontal assault. Besides the select few that'll be with me, you'll command the rest. We'll drop off about an hour from Monteriggioni, where I've arranged for silent transport to finish our journey to the village.. After arriving, Elena, hold out the assault and try to pool the assassins towards the courtyard of the Villa. There, my and the others will spring out from within the Villa and we'll have them completely surrounded... With any luck, we'll arrive and be ready to go by night fall. Now lets move out!" [/color]With that said, the group mobilized into the helicopters and headed eastward.

--------Later that day, as it started to become dark--------

Serina let out a sigh as she woke up from the small nap she had. Throughout the whole day, she's been busy with training, scouting, keeping watch, cooking, pretty much anything. She couldn't sit still for an hour. The only time she did relax was when she took a nap and even then it was hard to get an hour's rest. Standing up and stretching, Serina grabbed some night-vision goggles/binoculars and yelled out to the others,[color=#008080] "I'm off to keep watch!" [/color]With that, Serina went up the stairs and climbed to the top of the villa, where she carefully kept an eye out for possible assault. Letting out a yawn, Serina looked around with the binoculars. Seeing some movement, she concentrated on it. All she could tell was that they appeared to be some type of vehicle. Climbing down quickly, Serina yelled out as she went down the stairs into the Sanctuary, [color=#008080]"Guys! Something's coming! I can't tell what it is or whether it's friend or foe! So come quickly before they get here!" [/color]She knew the odds of whoever it was being help from other Assassin's was thin, but it never hurts to hope once and a while.

Matt was looking through the small books that were behind one of the Assassin statues in the Sanctuary. It showed moves and different weapons, which were different types of blades, crossbows, even the hidden blades. He sighed as he closed the book, putting it away. [color=#800000]"Another book...and still no sign of any POE whereabouts..." [/color]he said as he walked past the other statues, stopping at Altair's. [color=#800000]"Wish you were able to give us a sign...though all I can ask is that you keep your descendant, Jason, safe." [/color]About this time, Matt heard Serina's yell. He quickly ran in the direction of Serina, as he stood beside her. [color=#800000]"Serina! What's wrong?"[/color]

• 3 weeks later...

A masked man looked up at the Villa Auditore [color=#ff0000]"Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. (Nothing is true, everything is permitted.)" [/color]he said, almost as if convincing himself of it, he paused [color=#ff0000]"[/color][color=#ff0000]Sarò vederti presto, assassini. (I will be seeing you soon, assassins.)"[/color] he said as he walked away. He knew what was coming, he knew that all hell was about to be unleashed, he knew he could help, his better instincts would have forced him too, too. Only he knew one other thing: This wasn't his fight, not yet. He took one final look at the Villa Auditore [color=#ff0000]"Cazzo. (F*ck.)" [/color]he mumbled before continuing on his way, only to disappear between the buildings of Monteriggioni.

(Alright.. Due to Kyng apparently not making up a post and us no longer being able to hold off on finishing this.... I will simply fast forward this to where the assault is already underway.)

Controlled chaos. That's the only words that could be described about the battle raging on within the this small, almost forgotten village. After a few well placed smoke bombs and a few cat-and-mouse chases, some of the Templars were already taken down and not by the cool blades of the Assassins. With the Templars no longer falling for this trick, the Assassin's began using traps and luring to separate the Templars from their larger group, their blades and bullets easily taking care of the foolish Templars.

But the Templars had a plan of their own.

Emerging from within the Villa, Cellizar ordered two men to climb the building and watch the battle, directing the Templars about assassin movements and locations. With the remaining four, he ordered them to sneak their ways to Anthony, Matt and Arn while the fourth was to make his way to Elena, insuring her safety, [color=#8b4513]"Leave Serina to me.."[/color] With that, the true battle began.

As the battle continued on, Serina noticed how, suddenly, it was harder and harder to fight the Templars without direct confrontation. It was as if they knew what they were doing, as if they had ey- [color=#008080][i]'That's it!'[/i][/color] Turning on her Bluetooth, she quietly said, "Am I going crazy here are does it seem like they eyes somewhere, directing them? But we haven't let anyone get to the towers or slip past us to get to the.." Serina trailed off as she looked around the corner, to the Villa. [color=#008080]"They're on the Villa! How'd they get passed us-The Sanctuary!"[/color] Serina almost yelled out the last the words. Having heard that the nearby Templars heard her, she began to go on the move, [color=#008080]"I'll try to take care of the eyes, everyone hang on!"[/color]

[i]"Sir, she's heading right towards you and it seems like she's spotted us."[/i] [color=#8b4513]"Excellent. Keep cover and keep directing."[/color] [i]"Yes sir,"[/i] they both chimed. It was the last thing they ever said.

Stepping around the corner, Cellizar looked right at Serina with a cocky smile. [color=#8b4513]"Serina.. You're joining the Templars, one way or another."[/color] [color=#008080]"No I won't! I won't betray people who are like family to me! And I won't let you hurt them!"[/color] Lifting up her gun, she shot off a few rounds before she down a different alley way. Stepping behind the wall, Cellizar barely dodged the bullets before chasing after Serina, going down an alley way that went parallel with hers. As they both exited the alley ways at the opening in front of the main stairs that lead up to the Villa, Serina let out a few more shots at Celiizar as she tried to run for cover at the fountain.

Still running, Cellizar avoided the bullets again before coming to a stop. Aiming carefully, he shot at the upper part of the fountain, breaking it and causing it to fall down towards Serina. Looking up, Serina had just enough time to move to avoid having the fountain piece to land on her head or torso. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to keep her left leg from getting pinned below the piece.

As she frantically tried to push the piece off of her leg, Cellizar walked over to Serina calmly, pulling out his Apple as it began to glow. [color=#8b4513]"Serina.. I said you were going to going to join, one way or the other."[/color] [color=#008080]"No!"[/color] Serina yelled out in fear as Cellizar was about to use the Apple...

"[b][color=#ff0000]wait, what? why is there so much damned noise?! oh, i get it. trying to wake me up? you've got what you wanted, whoever you are, but you've just made that much noise for the last time.[/color][/b]", he said, getting out of bed. he put on his clothes and readied his hidden blade, going to the courtyard area of the Villa. he rubbed his eyes, narrowly dodging an attack by a Templar. "[color=#ff0000][b]never...do that again![/b][/color]", he shouted, sweeping the legs of the Templar, putting them down on the floor. he stabbed them with his blade, making sure to slit their throat as well. "[color=#ff0000][b]now i know why there was so much noise...time to have fun![/b][/color]", he said, running around to the front area of the Villa, shouting, "[color=#ff0000][b]you cowards are nothing! i need someone to fight who'll actually keep up with me![/b][/color]", he shouted, laughing. suddenly, he felt blood coming from his stomach. he looked down; bullets entrenched in his stomach. he pulled them out as fast as he could, then fell to the floor to trap another Templar. three minutes later, one had come over and started trying to pick him up. he opened his eyes, turned around and jumped up, slitting their stomach in a diagonal line. "[b][color=#ff0000]Cellizar and Elena are behind this, i can tell...i'm no good like this. may as well try to patch myself up in the Sanctuary.[/color][/b]", he mumbled, holding his stomach. he stumbled back to the Sanctuary, finding a few bandages and covering up the wounds. "[color=#ff0000][b]i should protect the Sanctuary...at any cost.[/b][/color]"

The masked man from before had taken down the two lookouts from behind, he nodded to a second masked man who nodded back. The second jumped down and aimed a Hidden Gun.

One loud bang. One cloud of smoke. One bullet. That's all it took to send Cellizar's apple flying. The second masked man walked into the chaos, he was wearing the armor of Ishak Pasha. He removed the mask, Jason was revealed underneath it. "It's over, Cellizar. One last time we cross blades. No interference, no dirty tricks, no artifacts." Jason explained as he removed his Hidden Blade, new Hook Blade and removed a pouch on his belt that supposedly held his apple and tossed it to Matt, then finally unsheathed a new blade. One that had a gold handle and guard, a blade that reflected the light in a beautiful yet intimidating way, but the most impressive part of this new sword was the guard; in the shape of the Assassins Creed logo, encrusted with three blood-red rubies at the top and at opposite edges "I forged this blade with my brother before he went missing. Seven years ago. Tell me, Cellizar. Do you remember Noah Steele? This day, one of us will fall. This day, one of us will fall to a blade that has tasted Templar blood many times before!"

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Cellizar froze in his tracks as his Apple was shot out of his hand. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"It's over, Cellizar. One last time we cross blades. No interference, no dirty tricks, no artifacts." [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]He turned slowly and faced Jason as he removed the mask. A small smirk appeared on his face as Jason stripped off all of the weapons but one. Mimicking him, Cellizar removed all his weapons as well, leaving just his sword in his right hand. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]". . .Do you you remember Noah Steele?" [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#8B4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Noah.."[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Cellizar closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to remember. Flashes of bits of memories came to him. Noah was Jason's older brother. He and Noah trained together for a bit and became good friends.[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#8B4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"That's right.. He disappeared one night and I tried to fin-ARGH!" [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Before he could finish his sentence, a massive headache stopped all thinking and caused him to hunch over in pain. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#8B4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Is.. Is this what was meant.." [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Cellizar thought aloud as he opened his eyes, looking to Jason. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#8B4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Enough talk.. Let's fight!" [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]With that, Cellizar rushed forward with an upper-ward slice of his sword.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Jason stood motionless as he watched Cellizar come at him [color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] "Not this time, too slow."[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] he stated as he parried Cellizar's sword in a circular motion, then did a 360 to gain momentum then attempted at a slash across Cellizar's abdomen.[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Cellizar, I thought you were better than this. Has something happened over the past two weeks?"[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Jason stated, as if we was a completely new person. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Now come at me,[i]cousin[/i]! Don't hold back!" [/background][/size][/font][/color]he yelled as he tried to stab Cellizar after the slash [color=#ff0000]"(All the hell you've caused our little slice of the brotherhood, I regret doing this, but I must.)" [/color]Jason thought to himself, directing all of his attention to this one fight.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Cellizar swung his sword downward from the last position the parry left it as he made an attempt to strike. This sent both of the swords' tips to scrap against the ground as Cellizar swung his left fist forward in attempt to smack it against his cheek bone as she side stepped the stab Jason attempted. [/background][/font][/color][color=#8B4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"I could ask you the same! Last I saw you, we were just a few steps away form being a vegetable, [font=arial, sans-serif]è [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]inutile[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] feccia (you worthless scum)," [/font][/background][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font=arial, sans-serif]Cellizar taunted as he fist neared connection to Jason's cheek. He couldn't lose this fight, he, too, had much to fight for.[/font][/background][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Jason gave a chuckle as he just moved his head in a dodge [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Trust me Cellizar, tu non mi conosci nemmeno più. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)](you don't even know me anymore)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]" [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Jason stated as he jumped back and switched blade hands, proving he was ambidextrous as he took a discarded knife on the ground and wielded it with his left hand [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Come at me, Cellizar. Time for a real fight!" [/background][/size][/font][/color]he yelled as he rushed up to Cellizar, feinted with the sword in his right hand then aimed for a slash across the chest with the knife. [color=#ff0000]"I'm not going easy this time around Cellizar, this time I have the intent to kill! I take it you still have the same?!" [/color]he yelled as he tried to slash him, if he failed or succeeded either way he would jump back to the position that he acquired the knife.

[color=#8B4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Heh.. So much for sticking to a single weapon.. If we're changing things up.."[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Cellizar said with a smirk as he sheathed his sword. Flicking his right foot upwards twice, Cellizar caught both of his hidden blades as he kicked them into the air. Strapping them on, he made his way towards Jason in a nonchalant way. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#8B4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Shall we,"[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] he asked as he stepped back from the slash that was aimed for his chest. Then, when Jason returned back to where he grabbed the knife, Cellizar suddenly raised his left foot upward as he spinned, aiming to kick the sword out of Jason's hand. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#8b4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Of course I intend to kill.. I have people to return to as well!,"[/background][/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Cellizar said in response to Jason as he attempted to kick the sword out of his hand.[/background][/size][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Jason scowled as for the second time his sword was kicked out of his hand [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Dammit."[/background][/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] he stated as he jumped back, did a handspring and grabbed his Hidden Blade and Hookblade, then strapped them on as he got back to his feet. [color=#ff0000]"Are you quite sure about that, Cellizar? [/color][/background][/size][/font][size=3][color=#ff0000][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Perché io[font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font]sono abbastanza[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]sicuro che sei[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]un combattente[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]migliore di questo! (Because I'm quite sure you're a better fighter than this!)"[/background][/font][/color][/size][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] he yelled as he was strapping them on, then he ran at Cellizar, seemingly aiming for his neck, only to use the Hookblade on his right hand to go for a Hook and Throw, then aiming to stab him in the right arm if he succeeded. [color=#ff0000]"(If you only knew what has happened to this brotherhood, Cellizar. What actually happened, hell I don't even know.)" [/color]Jason thought to himself.[/background][/size][/font]

Cellizar chuckled as he watched the sword clatter to the ground. Smirking, he looked to Jason as he strapped on his hidden blades. [color=#8b4513]"[font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Mordere la lingua[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)], ragazzo, e[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]rispettare[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]gli anziani[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]![/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Non posso[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]stare con[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]gli Assassini[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]più, ma[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]meritano comunque[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]rispetto.[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Dopo tutto, si[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]devono ancora[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]fare[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]qualcosa di[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]impressionante[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]come ho fatto io[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)],[i] cugino![/i] ([/background][/font]Bite your tongue, boy, and respect your elders! I may not be with the Assassins any more, but still deserve respect. After all, you have yet to do anything as impressive as I have done,[i] cousin![/i])"[/color] Cellizar barked back before Jason ran at him. Spotting that he was going to attempt a hook and throw, Cellizar braced himself for the slam. Cringing a little from the impact, he moved his right arm just enough to barely avoid Jason's blade as his left arm quickly rose up, the hidden blade sliding out in an attempt to pierce through Jason's neck.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Jason hooked his Hookblade on to Cellizar's Hidden Blade and winced in pain as he diverted the blow to his abdomen. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=red][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Not so fast."[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] he said as he got back to both feet and aimed a kick to Cellizar's side, whether or not that failed he balled his left hand into a fist as he went for a punch at Cellizar's face, if he succeeded he would punch again and would continue to do so if he continued to succeed.[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000]"There is no room in this for the both of us, Cellizar. There is no room for both the Templars and the Assassins. Or I might just be wrong, maybe the fact that we're both here, is what has saved the world. NOW ACTUALLY FIGHT ME! Last time you were on the offense, NOW LOOK AT THIS!" [/color]he yelled in between punches.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Cellizar grunted in pain as Jason's first punch landed. Before his second one could land, he brought up his hand and shoved his forearm just enough to make him miss his head. Using his other arm, he attempted to slam his elbow into Jason's chest, aiming to not only knock the wind out of him, but to get Jason off of him as well. If it worked, Cellizar quickly climbed to his feet and swung a roundhouse kick to h[/background][/size][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]is head. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#8b4513][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"[/background][/size][/font][size=3][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Silenzio[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)], è[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]maiale![/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Tu non sai niente[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]di questo mondo[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]![/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Tu sei[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]solo una bambina[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]rispetto[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]alla conoscenza[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]di questo mondo[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]![/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Templari e[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Assassini[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]può esistere come[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]uno e[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]sono io quello[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]destinato a fare[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]che questo accada[/background][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]! ([/background][/font]Silence, you pig! You know nothing of this world! You are a mere child compared to the knowledge of this world! Templars and Assassins can exist as one and I'm the one destined to make that happen!)[font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]"[/background][/font][/size][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]------------------------------------------[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Meanwhile, Serina was finally able to push slowly rose to her feet. Looking to the two fight, she was in awe at how fiercely they were fighting. She was surprised neither one of them was using their App-[/background][/size][/font][/color][i][color=#008080]'Wait, where IS Cellizar's Apple,''[/color][/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Serina thought to herself in a slight bit of horror as she looked around frantically for it. Spotting it just as a Templar made his way for it, she took off in a run, jumping on the Templar and jamming her hidden blade into his neck. Sliding the hidden blade out, she slowly stood up and took two steps to the Apple. Bending down and picking it up, she slowly rose back up as she stared at it. Within her hands was one of the most powerful, terrifying and amazing things in the world. She also knew the cost that came with using it.[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#008080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][i] 'B.. But if I just use it for a moment.. Long enough to..'[/i][/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] her thought trailed off as she looked over to the intense fight Jason and Cellizar were having.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

"[b][color=#FF0000]ugh. damn these wounds. damn those Templars for being lucky shooters...i'll get them...[/color][/b]", he said, clutching his stomach. he walked up to the entrance of the Sanctuary to find the Templar he killed first still there. he picked up the gun and reloaded it, walking back into the Sanctuary with it on hand. he ran to cover behind a corner, eagerly waiting another Templar. he heard loud noises, footsteps and talking. "[color=#40E0D0][b]come on, Anthony. the game is over. you're coming with us.[/b][/color]", one said in an almost robotic voice. "[color=#FF0000][b]well, to hell with sneaking around. you got me.[/b][/color]", he said, staying behind his cover. "[color=#40E0D0][b]come out from there with your weapons sheathed or on the floor and with your hands up.[/b][/color]" "[b][color=#FF0000]come now, did you think i was that dumb?! to hell with coming with you![/color][/b]", he shouted, running from behind cover and shooting them both in the legs, sending them down to the floor in agony. "[b][color=#FF0000]now it looks like i have the advantage. did they ever tell you what you were facing? no, i thought not. i'm no average Templar. it seems that now it's time to sleep.[/color][/b]", he said, finishing his speech while shoving a blade at one and the gun at the other. "[color=#FF0000][b]goodbye, failures.[/b][/color]", he said, almost sounding like a Templar himself, before killing them both. he reloaded the gun and took refuge at the same cover he was before.

Cellizar's plan half-worked, Jason dodged the elbow by jumping off him, he ducked to avoid the roundhouse kick [color=red]"E allora perché stiamo combattendo se sei quello destinato a farlo? Ho pensato la stessa cosa una volta, ma ora so altrimenti, se può essere vero che non si può essere senza l'altro, mi dicono. Che cosa succede se si potrebbe? Che cosa accadrebbe? Sarebbe peae mondo? O sarebbe la dominazione del mondo? (Then why are we fighting if you're the one destined to do so!? I thought the same once, but now I know otherwise, while it may be true that one can't be without the other, tell me. What if one could? What would happen? Would it be world peae? Or would it be world domination?!)"[/color] then he noticed Serina in the corner of his eye [color=red]"Don't do it Serina! Anything could happen! You can't wield it properly! You could kill us all!"[/color] Jason yelled, he hoped she wouldn't use it, his eyes flashed through Altair's memories to when Abbas held the apple after Altair burned Al Mualim's body. Abbas had the same look in his eyes. Jason diverted half of his attention back to Cellizar which made him sloppy as he activated his Hidden Blade and flung his arm forward to Cellizar's abdomen, sweat covered his face as he did so.

Archived