Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

Jason's eyes widened "So, you change the entire Templars' goal for your own ambition? Not that I have a problem with that, just surprising, so this is all just a game to you, isn't it Cellizar? Sad, isn't it how you fail to see just how alike the Assassins and Templars are, we originally had the same goal, but different ways, to think our to factions could have worked together if we just found a compromise." Jason began, then his tone changed to that of newfound loath "I was never one to give into my emotions, but this time I'll make an exception, YOU BASTARD!" Jason yelled as he jumped at Cellizar, sword in the air.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elena's reaction to all this was minimal. The posioned ally who was bout to knock off her visor was punched, kicked, and thrown out the window in a quick rapid motion before she listened to Cellizar go on and on and on about the past; fact is Elena didn't give two hoots about it. She joined the Templars blindly, but she would stick to her side no matter what. It seemed that everyone she knew had joined the Assassins at some point, which made her a little frustrated, but all the same she didn't care.

She did care about Jason's attack; Cellizar was her superior and even though she knew he could take Jason with ease, if not best the younger Assassin, she was duty bound to ensure he didn't get harmed. That was priority. So, crouching to the floor, Elena leaped towards Jason, foot first, and seeked to kick the blade. Regardless of what occured, she would land with ease and make her way down the stairs.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn heard everything Serina told him, and did note she could use a little space so that even though his shadow would conceal her, if needs be she could react swiftly. Arn then slightly moved forwards and whispered "Crouch down, on your toes. You'll need to spring up when needs be." before hearing Elena's footsteps further down the hall, taking his pistol and loading it, shifting it into automatic. He couldn't use the incendiary ammo now, not in the house, but Giga-steel would tear the woman to bits with ease. Arn then said to Serina "On my mark, I want you to follow my lead."

"[color=#ff0000][b]damn you, Matt...can't find you...but maybe...[/b][/color]", he said, walking over to the nearest window and looking out of it. he chuckled. "[color=#ff0000][b]Matt...you better still be alive...[/b][/color]", he said, preparing to jump. he put his gun away, the surrounding area going a pitch black again. he jumped, flipping forwards, reaching the floor, landing on his feet. "[color=#ff0000][b]i smell Templar.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, pulling out his gun. the area around him turned blue, paler than normal. he put his gun away. "[color=#ff0000][b]gotcha.[/b][/color]", he whispered. a Templar was standing about 20 meters away from him, his back turned. he grunted, then went into a crouch. he walked up to the guard, activating his blade and slitting his throat. "[color=#ff0000][b]bingo.[/b][/color]", he said, chuckling slightly. "[color=#ff0000][b]i wonder where Matt is now...[/b][/color]"

[color=#800000][i]Seems like everyone else is doing good. [/i][/color]Matt thought, sneaking around in the house. He noticed a Templar walking past him and he was made quick work of, after Matt stabbed him in the temple. He then quickly grabbed his pistol as he heard another Templar coming from the same direction. [color=#800000]"Hi, how ya doing?" [/color]he asked, pointing the gun at the Templar, then pulling the trigger watching him fall. [color=#800000][i]Another two down...either these guys aren't trying...or I'm totally getting better. [/i][/color]he thought, getting a bit cocky as he dashed from where he was. [color=#800000][i]Now, gotta make sure my brothers and Serina are alright...and my foster parents. [/i][/color]As he thought this, Matt didn't realize he ran past Arn and Serina's hiding place.

(Won't post as Cellizar till the fight is finished. Altair, PM ME. Lol)

Serina nodded as she crouched down behind Arn. She had her left hand near her pistol as she kept her right hand free, just in case she needed a Hidden blade for something. As she awaited for Arn's lead, she heard rapid foots steps coming in from the opposite direction of where Arn was looking. As Serina looked up to see who if it was a Templar, she noticed at the last minute that it was Matt. Biting her lip, she wanted to grab Matt before he could get any closer to Elena, but he was too far off and she couldn't call out to Matt either, it would just reveal Arn's and her's location to Elena and any other Templar in the area. [i][color=#008080]'Oh be careful Matt! I hope you're using your Eagle Sense,'[/color][/i] Serina thought to herself.

Fortunately for Matt, Arn's eagle sense was underway, and he swiped Matt from the darkness towards him, hand over mouth, whispering "Shh..." hoping mere eye contact would communicate to him that he needed to be quiet, unless they wanted to be shot at of course. He had Matt kneel down next to him, before noting the footsteps coming down the stairs. He looked through the darkened room and spotted a red body walking. Arn then looked back to Serina whispering "Ready yourself..." pointing his pistol to the red target...only to have a bullet whizz passed his ear. Arn's heartbeat could be heard in his ears as he drew fired the weapon at the red target, who swiftly dodged the array of bullets. Afterwards, Arn tapped both Serina and Matt to signal to them to move, as he lurked in the shadows crouching behind a counter using it as cover.

Matt gasped a bit as he was pulled back, but then finally saw it was Arn and Serina. Letting out a soft sigh, he smiled a bit. [color=#800000]"Geez, am I glad to see you two..." [/color]he whispered as he looked at the two. Then he stood with Serina and Arn as they kept quiet, apparently not wanting to be killed. After he felt his shoulder being tapped, he nodded and followed Arn. [color=#800000]"C'mon Serina..." [/color]Matt whispered, hurrying off behind Arn. With his Eagle Sense still working, he saw a bunch of red figures and then saw two blue figures outside. He knew who those were: Jim and Jenn, his foster parents. [color=#800000][i]N-No...they got them? I-I gotta need to save them... [/i][/color]he thought, biting his lip a bit.

he laughed. not a normal laugh, however. the laugh sounded much darker, sending a shiver down the spine of whoever heard it. "I know you're there, Templars...now come out and fight like men!", he shouted, taking out his gun. "I don't care if any of you knew me. I've waited for this for a long time!", he shouted, laughing again. "I don't care if I was a friend...either join me or die!", he stated, putting back his gun. "you think you're powerful? powerful people do not seek to destroy something...they sustain it!", he laughed harder, preparing himself for a fight.

Serina nodded at both Arn's tap and Matt's c'mon. Following the two, Serina frowned at how the smoke was still lingering. it must have been a special make or something because normal smoke would have cleared out by now. As the trio settled down, Serina noticed the distress on Matt's face. [color=#008080]"What's wrong,"[/color] she asked. Hearing Matt saying that his foster parents are in trouble, she put a hand on his shoulder, she whispered, [color=#008080]"I'll go get them.. I can't see through this smoke like you and Arn.."[/color] Patting his shoulder once, Serina remained crouched as she rushed out of the house.

Upon reaching the outer edge of the smoke, Serina jumped out and landed on the back of two Templars as her hidden blades went through the back of the necks. As the rest turned and aimed their guns at her, she quickly jumped back into the smoke and began running to the east. As some of the Templars activated their thermal vision and began to walk into the smoke, Serina once again appeared out of the smoke, but at a distance from the group. As she looped around, running quietly, she quietly sneaked up to the two Templars that stayed behind to guard Matt's parents. As her Hidden Blades went in and out of both of their throats, she grabbed the backs of their shirts and slowly lowered them to the ground. Pulling off one of their thermal goggles, Serina put it on and went into the smoke, finishing off the remaining of the Templars...

---------------Meanwhile, as Jason and Cellizar fought---------------

[spoiler=The Fight]Jason scowled as his blade was kicked out of his hand, he watched as it flew out of his hand and landed stabbing itself into the ground, he activated his left Hidden Blade as he continued to fly through the air towards Cellizar, all of this happening in slow motion in his point of view.

Cellizar smiled as he simply reached up to grab the wrist Jason had his hidden Blade drawn out with. If successful, he would use Jason's momentum to throw him hard into the ground. If it didn't work, he would simply side step the attack and draw out his own hidden blade on his right wrist and tried to pierce Jason in the shoulder while using the momentum of his attack to slam him into the ground.

Jason was winded as Cellizar succeeded in throwing him to the ground, his vision blurred as he got up shaken. He unsheathed the dagger at his side and stood with it, ready for Cellizar.

[color=#8b4513]"I thought were better than this, Jason,"[/color] Cellizar said with a smirk as he unsheathed his sword. He didn't even bother activating his retrable armor. Giving Jason the 'bring it' hand motion, he got into his fighting position.

[color=#ff0000]"Just proves-"[/color] he coughed [color=#ff0000]"that I shouldn't jump when in sight, not as accurate or as easy to maneuver."[/color] As he tossed the dagger to his right hand and threw four throwing knives; one from each of his shoulders and thighs. Before charging at him himself and changing back to his left hand as he slashed diagonally at Cellizar from the right shoulder to his right thigh.

[color=#8B4513]"Yes.. Its not like your Ezio with his signature aerial kills.. He had what? 4 different ways to kill from the air? And what do you have," [/color]Cellizar asked as he twisted to the right, avoiding the two knifes on the left as the two right ones cut his his left shoulder and thigh,[color=#8b4513] "Oh that's right.. The only thing you're good for is collecting dust as you brag about your lineage!"[/color] As he said that last part, he swung his sword up, it clashing against his dagger for a moment as sparks few for a brief moment. He then abruptly stepped forward, hoping to throw Jason off guard. If it did throw Jason off guard, he was gonna send a left hook to cheek.

Jason refused to be thrown off-guard[color=#ff0000] "I could have managed if it wasn't for [i]her[/i]!"[/color] Jason yelled, adding emphasis on the word [i]her[/i] [color=#ff0000]"What's the matter? Can't fight a decent fight without SOMEONE interfering, fearing for your defeat?!"[/color] Jason yelled as he switched hands again as he attempted an uppercut, if he succeeded, it would likely send Cellizar flying back with a broken jaw, if not, he would try to slash his gut with his right hand.

Cellizar scuffed when Jason brought up Elena, [color=#8b4513]"She does as she wants.. Besides, as an assassin, you should be used to being outnumbered by now!"[/color] He laughed at that, but his laugh was shortly lived as he started to step back a little bit, moving just enough to where Jason's uppercut didn't break his jaw. It did, however, send him stepping back a few steps from losing his balance. Just as he recovered his balance, he jumped back a little, just enough to Jason's attempt at slashing his stomach only gave him a cut that went across. [color=#8b4513]"And if you wanna talk about people being around to help, about the others? You always seem to have Arn, Matt and Serina around to help you out and when they aren't, you got a little posse of recruits attached at Your HIP,"[/color] he yelled out the last word as he swung up his sword up, aiming to cut Jason from his left hip up to his right shoulder, just deep enough to make it hurt and to make him lose his balance. If Jason had lost his balance one way or another, Cellizar was going to ram into Jason, hoping to knock him down to the ground again.

[color=#ff0000]"I've been solo all my-"[/color] Jason began as the slash caught him off guard, getting cut through the parts where his armor left him unprotected, then was winded as Cellizar knocked him back to the ground [color=#ff0000]"life, until-"[/color] he coughed once again [color=#ff0000]"very recently." [/color]he jumped to his feet. He began to remove his bracers and greaves, then his chest guard and spaulders, this (although the Armor of Altair already allowed free movement) allowed him twice as much freedom. His vision began to blur slightly [color=#ff0000]"(My anger... it's clouding my judgment, reactions, everything...)" [/color]Jason thought to himself as he threw more throwing knives then drew his crossbow, aiming at Cellizar's left kneecap and fired, placing it back right after, if he missed or not or if Cellizar managed to dodge or not, Jason would run up to him and go for a second uppercut.

[color=#8b4513]"My point still stands, Jason!"[/color] He then smirked a little as Jason striped himself of his armor. [color=#8b4513]"Getting some balls now, eh? Not a wise choice.. Especially since I'm just toying with you right now.. However, you won't be dying tonight.. I can promise you that."[/color] He then did a rolling-jump dodge to his left, avoiding all but one knife as it pierced into his right thigh by an inch or so. Pulling it out, he threw it at Jason's crossbow just as he pulled the trigger. This caused both the knife and bolt to deflect off into different directions. Then, as Jason attempted another uppercut, Cellizar simply took a step back just enough to avoid the uppercut. Then, bringing his sword's tip up to Jason's neck, Cellizar smiled at him, [color=#8b4513]"You're getting rusty.."[/color]

Jason smiled [color=#ff0000]"Am I? Look for a moment."[/color] Jason's left Hidden Blade was silently activated and its tip was at Cellizar's gut. With his right hand he used his dagger to attempt at moving the blade from his neck. if he succeeded or not, he was at close enough range to try and deliver a punch to the gut and in return and smash his right shoulder into Cellizar in an attempt to knock him to the ground.

Cellizar still kept his smile as he let the dagger easily move his sword away from his neck. Instead, as he moved his sword, his free hand (the left one) came up and hit the sapphire button, causing the armor to come out just in time to prevent Jason's punch from hitting his stomach. Even though Cellizar didn't feel any pain, he was pushed back a little because of the sheer power behind the punch. [color=#8b4513]"I bet that hurt.. Especially since it most likely just broke your knuckles,"[/color] Cellizar still had his smile, but only for a moment before it went cheeky again. The reason for the change was because he sent his own punch to Jason's cheek, again. If the punch contacted or not, Jason moving to dodge or from the punch would allow enough room for Cellizar to swing his sword up at Jason's torso. It was just at a slight angel going from Jason's bottom right to his upper left, just barely missing his head and neck. If either attack hit, he wouldn't know.

Jason clutched at his hand [color=#ff0000]"You-"[/color] Jason began before the punch got a direct hit, Jason was still standing but was knocked back a couple feet as the sword slash ripped through his Assassin Robes like paper [color=#ff0000]"bastard."[/color] Jason managed to finish. He aimed his Hidden Blades at both of Cellizar's kneecaps as he made a specific movement with his fingers; he shot both the Hidden Guns which still had Giga Steel bullets.

Cellizar jumped back a little, trying to throw off Jason's aim. He knew all to well about the Hidden Guns he had. His jump did throw off Jason's aim, but one bullet still managed to pierce through his Giga Steel armor and through his left foot. Letting out a yell of pain, Cellizar glared at Jason.[color=#8b4513] "Si pagherà (You will pay),"[/color] he began to yell in Italian as he took two steps forward, enough to close the gap between them, [color=#8b4513]"per questo (for that)!"[/color] As he said that last bit, he dropped his sword and swung a punch as hard as he could at Jason's head, using his dominant hand (his right one). If the punch had miss, his left hand would grab three throwing knives from the back of his calf and threw them at Jason's torso using the upward momentum his arm had as he stode back up properly

Jason flew back to his impaled blade as the punch connected, he got up using the sword for balance as his vision blurred more frequently [color=red]"Questo finirà ora! (This will end now!)"[/color] Jason yelled in return in Italian as he kicked the sword out of the ground and caught it with his left hand, aiming at Cellizar's torso [color=red]"Voi sapete bene che la sua lama può tagliare quasi ogni armatura, compresi giga acciaio! (You know well enough that his blade can cut through nearly any armor, including Giga Steel!)"[/color] Jason yelled as he threw the sword with all his might, his Eagle Eye ability adding to his accuracy as he fell to the ground unconscious.[/spoiler]

Cellizar smirked as his punch sent Jason back a few feet. His smile was short lived as it went away as he turned to avoid the Sword of Altair. He avoided getting impaled by it, but not getting harmed by it. As the Sword strarted to go pass him, Cellizar reached up with his right hand and caught the handle of it, not before it left a a cut across his stomach that was almost an inch deep. Anyways, as he grabbed the Sword, Cellizar bent down to one knee as his left hand hit the sapphire button, reacting the armor, and grabbing at his wound. After a few moments, he slowly stood up and held up the Sword, looking at it as he said, [color=#8b4513]"Grazie per i dono, mio fratello ex. Farò uso di entrambi questo e voi.. (Thank you for the gifts, my former Brother. I will make use of both this and you..)"[/color] Signalling some Templars over, he ordered them to disarm the unconscious Jason and hand him (Cellizar) the armor and sheath. As the Templars did as they were told, Cellizar lifted and tossed to the side the robe that held his reactible armor and began to equip the Armor of Altair, [color=#8b4513]"Guarda, una perfetta vestibilità.. (Look, a perfect fit..)"[/color] Cellizar then smirked as he attached the sheath to his left hip and slowly slid the Sword into it. He then turned on his coms and said to Elena quietly, not wanting to give away her position or something, [color=#8b4513]"We're leaving.. I've gathered a prize far more worthy than Arn.."[/color] He then ordered the Templars to cuff Jason at both ankle and wrist, load him up for travel and to head out. As they did that, Cellizar got on his bike and prepared to head out as well, waiting for Elena. As soon as she got there, assuming she was still alive, he would drive off, back to their headquarters.

"[color=#ff0000][b]Elena...i bet you and Cellizar are behind this! you think i'd be so stupid?[/b][/color]", he shouted. running into an open space, he looked around. no-one was to be seen except...Elena. "[color=#ff0000][b]haha...found you, at last.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, activating his hidden blade. he walked up to here, put his blade to her back and said, "[color=#ff0000][b]where...is Cellizar...? and where is...everyone else? tell me before i put my blade through your spine.[/b][/color]", he spat, pushing the blade a little harder. "[color=#ff0000][b]where...is he...?![/b][/color]", he shouted.

"Ha! Idiot!" Elena smirked, shooting the woman Anthony's blade was touching in the head. "You're all just darn idiots! Arn thinks that decoy downstairs is me, you think she is; don't quite your day job sweetheart." She mocked, before hearing over Cellizar's transmission. Whatever he did have must have been more important than knowledge Arn probably had, which he didn't for that note. 'You'd best be right you dumb dog.' Elena thought, before turning her attention to Anthony again. "Cellizar's leaving, as am I. As for you..." catching Anthony's shoulder, swirling him to face her followed by gently stroking his cheek, she said "...you'll live. I suppose you've got a place in my heart after all. Aw well, all the same, when I destroy this place and everything in it soon, you'll be blown to bits regardless...but am I bluffing? Think hard about it." Then she patted Anthony on the cheek twice as she bade him goodbye, darting out the door and through the back window...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn's aim on the Templar he assumed as Elena was triggered, the bullet easily piercing his target. But then, why did it sound like a man grunting when he shot her? Of course, the old dummy trick. 'Clever move Elena.' Arn thought before taking back his gun, simply sitting down and laying his back to the counter, opening the refridgerator and a can of soda before guzzling it down. "Wow, next time we should have a battle at a resturant, post-battle drink is great!"

Seeing Elena jump through the back window, Cellizar floored his motorcycle. As he approached Elena, he started to to perform a 360 around her. Pulling her onto the motorcycle, he floored it once more and quickly raced off back to their headquarters. [color=#8b4513]"Like the new outfit?"[/color] he asked as a cheeky smile appeared on his face. Hopefully, she'll connect some dots as to what happened. [color=#8b4513]"He may not be your precious Arn.. But with him.. We'll know so much more then how to make Giga Steel.."[/color] He then grinned big as turned on the coms for the vehicle Jason was in. [color=#8b4513]"When we arrive, immediately put him on an IV drip and make it to where Elena's glare is more of a threat then him.."[/color]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Serina finished off the remaining guards in the smoke. She walked back out just in time to watch Cellizar and Elena rid off. Having a confused look on her face, she checked up on Matt's parents before rushing back into the house. Upon which, she heard Arn say, "Wow, next time we should have a battle at a restaurant, post-battle drink is great!" [color=#008080]"You guys alright? Where's Jason and Anthony?"[/color] Without really waiting for a response, Serina walked outside and spotted Cellizar's retractable armor on the floor. She slowly walked to it and crouched down next to it. Slowly lifting it up, she looked at it for a moment before looking around. Upon the ground, she spotted blood spread out over a good amount of area. She closed her eyes and feared the worst, [color=#008080]"I thought I heard Jason and Cellizar yelling.."[/color] Standing up as she opened her eyes, she looked to the sky, still holding Cellizar's armor...

"[color=#ff0000][b]heh. Serina! I'm over here! but Jason, well...i think they took him. we'll get him back as soon as we can, don't worry.[/b][/color]",he shouted over to Serina, then walking over to her. "[color=#ff0000][b]a lot of the blood is from either Cellizar or Jason, but some of it is from me fighting. let us not dwindle on the past, however, but focus instead on the future. Elena will soon come to regret letting me live.[/b][/color]",he said, mumbling the last sentence. "[color=#ff0000][b]go tell the rest what happened. if they did take him, Cellizar has most definitely got the armor and sword of Altair on him. His armor being here proves this. them taking Jason means they must have something bigger in mind than just a random assault.[/b][/color]", he stated, scratching his chin.

• 4 weeks later...

[i]The battle had some causalities, not a lot for the Assassins...but Abstergo lost quite a number of Templar.[/i]

[i]The Assassins had won this battle.[/i]

[i]Now, after two weeks for each side, they must plan what to do next.[/i]

Matt stood with his fellow brothers and sister in the brotherhood in the dining room in his foster parent's house. They had to discuss what they had to do right now. Regarding this woman, Juno, who appeared to them and even what to do about a retaliating attack on Abstergo. But so far, no one had voiced any opinions.

[color=#800000]"I have an idea..." [/color]Matt broke the silence, watching as all eyes were on him. [color=#800000]"Just an idea, so hear me out. Desmond told a few people about knowing where exactly the real apple is. Problem is, doubt we'd be able to get to the location to obtain the apple." [/color]He then looked at Arn, smiling a bit. [color=#800000]"Though, maybe if we venture to somewhere that was like the Auditore Villa, we could probably find some sort of hidden secrets about the treasures."[/color]

About two weeks had passed since the last major assault on the Assassins'. The prime reason for the assault wasn't achieved, but something greater had been done. At least, in Cellizar's opinion. He smiled as he looked over the notes obtained over the two weeks as he proudly wore the Sword and Armor of Altair, ancient relics from a distant Uncle of his, one could say. Upon the last assault, rather than abducting the scientist, Arn, he had abducted the fierce fighter, Jason. Over the course of their fight, it was revealed that they were very distant cousins. It was also during this fight that he obtained the powerful relics and he relished in every moment of this. There was also more cause for his happiness. Not only was the person and his former possessions a trophy he enjoyed having, but the hidden history within his DNA was a pleasurable bonus. Over the two weeks, Jason had been drugged (to reduce his danger level) and put into the animus to reveal the most recent locations of where the Pieces of Eden could be.

As he looked over the notes with a smile, he walked to his office. Sitting upon his chair, he picked up his phone and dialed for the office of Elena. Whether she answered or not, he'd say, [color=#8b4513]"Assemble your team.. We're off to find POEs."[/color] He then leaned back in his chair, wondering what to do with Jason. [color=#8b4513]"Maybe I should leave him in a dark cellar and forget about him.. then again.. Elena needs him to see if he knows of anything for the Giga-Steel recipe.."[/color] He placed his right elbow on the chair rest and rested his chin on his hand. [color=#8b4513]"I'll let Elena decide.."[/color] With that comment, he waited for her to come into his office.

Arn looked at Matt come his proposal two weeks since the assault on the Assassin HQ. The Templar Stealth Squad run by Elena herself had lost a number of soldiers, though the experienced Assassin had no question that she'd replace them in short time. Arn didn't look towards the young Assassin with a smile, they had lost his ally Jason. Arn was now on his tod, alone, the last of the three who started this small branch of the Brotherhood; it wasn't a great feeling but Arn didn't know why or what the Templars had planned with kidnapping Jason; he knew that they needed to get him back. Then again, Arn knew they had quite the recklessly effective Assassin amongst their ranks; Anthony may serve a good purpose. 'No.' he thought. 'Its unjust to send him; there'll be no hope.' he said as he gazed at Matt following his smile saying "You want to go to Italy, right? Well, our plane may still be buried in the warehouse hangar underground; we will have to clear the rubble in order to save the plane of course."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elena was busy tampering with some software relevant to Spark, causing the machine to punch and kick in a boxer's stance; she'd worked very hard on making the machine automatic as if they thought about it, what better way to crush the Assassins than a platoon of super-machines led by a single commander capable of ordering their assault so swiftly. She also looked over to a large container entitled 'Electrical Impulse Negating Heat Emition Reducing Jagged Armed Rocket: EINHERJAR.' It was a missle capable of wiping out the Assassin's home and it'd serve a wonderful use in blackmail. Eventually she received the transmission and hit the machine before messaging the Squadron to ready themselves, making her way to Cellizar before crossing her arms resting on the doorframe eyeballing him saying "I'm not very content with your arrogant manner of sending in my soldiers to do your bidding; send in a few grunts, my team needs both training and recovery from that assault!" with a snarl at the man.

Serina looked at Matt and then Arn. [color=#008080]"Whatever we do.. We need to get Jason back! Who knows what they're putting him through! I'm surprised we haven't gone after him yet.. While their down, that's when we should have tried to get Jason back.."[/color] Serina frowned as she looked down, feeling bad for Jason. [color=#008080]"After we get him back.. That's when we can try to go to France or something.. Besides.. If Desmond knows where the Apple is.. I'm sure Jason can go into the Animus and figure it out through there, like Desmond did.."[/color]

-----------------------------------------------

Cellizar looked up to Elena as she leaned against the his doorframe.[color=#8b4513] "You forget.. I run this place.. So your men are my men as well.. Besides.. We're not going on an assault.. Think of it as an excavation trip.. They'll get rest, [size=1]possibly[/size], and training. We'll be heading to France first to visit a small village called Rennes-le-Château.. Interested in coming? Or do you still wish to separate you and your men from being of use to me?"[/color]

"[b][color=#ff0000]Italy? you think there's something there? shouldn't you be worrying about your comrade instead of going on a holiday?[/color][/b]", he questioned, playing with the blade gliding through the gap in his fingers. "[color=#ff0000][b]after all, more numbers equals more chance of success.[/b][/color]", he stated, sitting down. "[color=#ff0000][b]or less, more elite...ah, forget i said anything. just me thinking aloud.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, gaining a little more volume in the last few words. "[b][color=#ff0000]i'll go get Jason. i still have a score to settle with them for taking my childhood.[/color][/b]", he said, taking out his gun and standing up. "[color=#ff0000][b]unless...you don't want me to?[/b][/color]"

"Jason is safe." Arn simply stated arms crossed and folded his arms. "Me and Jason have bothed experienced quite painful experiences; he wont crack, and he's too valueable to them." he assured his comrades, before lowering his head, his hood concealing his face into the shadow as he continued to speak. "However, as the eldest here I can only assume I'll take charge until Jason returns. We need to establish a Grand Master soon, but you're all right. We must do our best to rescue Jason; he's priority number one. So, all I can say is that we must return him into our arms. The Piece of Eden is, too, important, we need to either split up, or we'll all take Jason back by force at risk of the Piece."
[hr]
Elena snarled at Cellizar saying "Thats all the more reason to use grunts! Why tell the specialists to dig when our *ssholes can do the heavywork! I sware, if you weren't my boss I'd have smacked your head in by now, with a volley of bullets." hissing at her commander. "We're coming alright, but if I see a single member of my platoon touching anything asides their own weapon, well, I can't be held responsible for my actions."

Cellizar couldn't help but chuckle. [color=#8b4513]"Hopefully, we won't be digging.. Their mostly for security and scouting.. If what I've learned is correct.. There shouldn't be any digging with this first visit.. However, we both know how much of a pest the Assassin's can be so its always safe to a few men around for back up. But if we do this right, we shouldn't have to worry about interference. As long as Jason is in our hands, they shouldn't get word about what we're planning.. Speaking of Jason.. Do you wish to look through his memories to see if he's learned anything of the Giga-Steel recipe? Knowing how Arn and Jason like in to interact.. He's most likely heard or seen it at least once.."[/color]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Serina looked up to Arn. [color=#008080]"Sure.. He won't crack.. But all they have to do is put him in an Animus and they'll have access to EVERYTHING, Arn! That's why its dangerous that they've had Jason for so long!"[/color] Her gaze then snapped to Anthony. [color=#008080]"And what makes you think you could gain back Jason single-handedly?! I'm sure Cellizar and Elena have him under CAREFUL watch! Even fighting as a group, we have a hard time fighting them.."[/color]

Matt looked at Serina, Anthony, and Arn seeing that they were completely OK with traveling to the villa. [color=#800000]"OK...guess we'll have to head to that villa pronto. But...the fact of it is, we just can't leave Jason with the Templar." [/color]he said as he stood up. Glancing at Arn and nodded, walking away from the group. [color=#800000]"We'll need the jet up and running soon. Though us in the current state we're in won't be able to get Jason from Abstergo, so meaning we'll have to believe in his abilities as Altair's descendant. Cause he always seems like he has some sort of plan."[/color]

Elena's eyebrow cocked when Cellizar began to mention about the recipe, that since jason and Arn were quite close she'd probably be able to find the recipe in Jason's memories. See, Elena knew it was a genius idea, and Elena also knew Cellizar would know she was thinking the same thought. But she wouldn't be herself if she curtosied and thanked him, so instead she scoffed over her shoulder and said "I was just going to do that before you contacted me, moron." knowing she'd never have thought of it. "It just proves it, don't it? The Great Minds Think Alike phrase is clearly bogus, an imbecile like yourself thinking of an idea as such proves how weak it is." Cellizar would know this'd be the closest thing he'd get to a thank you, so Elena brushed her short hair to keep the fringe in style as her gaze met Cellizar's saying "Get your butt down there then! You know I've never used the Animus before! God, why do you think I always come to you before using it, moron!"...yeah, saying meant shouted.

Eventually, whether Cellizar followed or not, Elena made her way to the holding pen and spotted Jason shackled to the floor. "My my, we do have a barbaric holding cell don't we?" she taunted the assassin. "Jason, you know why you're shackled don't you? Your freak strength needs to be monitored! Now, tell me, do you know anything about Arn Smith's recipe?"[hr]Arn nodded to Serina's argument, the Templars could hack into his memory with ease via Animus interferance. Arn thought if he used an EMP it may buy them time, but it'd be a darn big EMP. Shame he didn't have one that big. Arn then looked towards Anthony saying "How many times have I told you this Anthony? Well, no, I think this is a lesson for everyone." before standing up and resting on a wall in order to stand out and thus attract the attention when he explained that "We cannot afford to go solo anymore. Look at Jason, he was alone and, without support, got overwhelmed. Now, luck at us four, we all eventually regrouped and we managed to get out alive well. So, from now on, no more solitary missions, and no more bravehearts; we cannot afford the stupidity, and before you argue, battle is a very sensitive thing, and a numbers advantage is much greater than a qualititative advantage."

[color=#ff0000]"I'll never tell you a damn thing."[/color] Jason responded, slowly managing to get a hold of himself over the drug's effects. [color=#ff0000]"You know well enough I could rip these shackles right off."[/color] with that Jason began ignoring her, returning to focusing on what he saw in the animus. He had seen the entire life of both Altair and Ezio. Once though, just once, they left him alone long enough so he could see one last thing, one thing they never recorded: the location of another Piece of Eden [color=#ff0000]"You Templar idiots..."[/color] Jason began, focusing on getting over the drugs they had him on. [color=#ff0000]"I've been a solo Assassin all of my life until very recently, it was only my anger and pride that got me here. I will never make the same mistake twice."[/color] he continued, buying himself time. [color=#ff0000]"Tell Celizar that soon enough, I will get my- no, Altair's armor back. And that he is no family of mine. I have no family." [/color]he ended. All this time in the animus and captivated, started changing his personality.

Cellizar couldn't help but chuckle at Elena. Standing up and following after her, he whispered, [color=#8b4513]"You're welcome for the 'dumbass' idea."[/color] He was behind Elena for a moment as they walked to Jason's cell, but had to stop for a moment to address some travel issues and who's what to do while he's gone. After a few moments, he finally caught up with Elena just as he heard, [color=#FF0000]"I'll never tell you a damn thing. . . [/color][color=#ff0000]Tell Celizar that soon enough, I will get my- no, Altair's armor back. And that he is no family of mine. I have no family.[/color][color=#ff0000]" [/color]Shaking his head with a slight smile, he stepped besides Elena. [color=#8b4513]"Come on Elena.. You should know better.. Jason's almost as stubborn as me.. [i]Almost[/i]. You can even tell how stubborn how he is as he refuses to accept the fact that we're family. But don't worry for too much longer, [i]cousin[/i], I'll soon put you out of your misery once I decide what to do with you. Oh! And I'll make sure to take good care of our family's precious armor and sword."[/color] He then looked to Elena. [color=#8b4513]"I suggest we keep him in the dark for a while.. To help weaken his resolve. Afterall, it was a pain in the ass just to look into Altair and Ezio's history.. Looking into something more recent and personal will be even worse. Or would you rather do it now to be done with this whole matter?"[/color]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#008080]"I agree with Arn.. By working together, we can achieve just about anything.. I mean, look at Desmond's group.. Look at what four, five people have done in such a short time and they have more of a Templar force after them then we do."[/color] Looking at everyone for a moment, she paused for a moment before continueing, [color=#008080]"Its right now that we need to work together and figure out a plan to free Jason.."[/color] She bit her lip a little bit as she tried to think on what to do to when it came to her. [color=#008080]"An eye for an eye.. Lets pull a move from their book! Take ou the power at night, sneak in, get Jason and run like hell! With all the hallways, vents and other alternative routes, we could try to time the blackout with when we get to Jason."[/color]

Jason was in deep concentration when he heard Celizar [color=#ff0000]"My parents died by Templar hands when I was old enough to fight for myself, no more than ten years old, I was the last one to see Desmond and that was years ago, he has been presumed dead, and then comes you. Blood or not, no Templar is my family. I intend on going solo [i]permanently[/i]."[/color] Jason paused choosing his words as he stopped staring at the ceiling and turned his head and watched Celizar with his unblinking eyes [color=#ff0000]"James and Madison Steele, dead for almost nine years. And I can't help but think that maybe just [i]maybe[/i] you had something to do with it."[/color] Jason's words were not filled with any emotion, just empty words but yet held so much meaning, just looking at his blank emotionless face was ominous, but watching and listening to him say those words perfectly calm would make a grown man shake in fear.

Archived