Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

(Elena is awaiting Cellizar's response, so Arn'll be the only guy I post for this time)

Arn took no note of what Jason had said, but in turn simply said "If you're unsure where we are going, I suggest you follow my lead Jason, but that's me asking too much, isn't it?" in turn as he continued his pace, not overtaking Jason in the slightest, but merely contemplating about what had transgressed, the future of the order. 'How can I even respect him anymore? I can't, it's as simple as that; I would never threaten the lives of the Assassins to go alone on a task. The younger ones may not see it as I do, but it seems I've lost all faith in you, Jason.' he noted mentally as his mouth layed not a single word, not desiring to open it's tight clamp as Arn merely looked blankly through the trees and forest ahead.

It was at this time when they had reached an opening, an open road which would lead into the city and, consequentially, the other way lead to the outskirts where their warehouse was located. Arn simply continued to walk, saying "We're almost there." to those going the same way as he did,and after about another half an hour of walking Arn saw in the horizon a rubbled destroyed wreck of a warehouse, were he then picked up the pace, drawing out a device which resembed a walkie-talkie; it's function would soon be seen as drastically different as soon as the Assassins had reached their destination.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1327123472' post='5773535']
[color=#008080]"Wow.. That's waaaaaaaaa-one minute later-aaaaaaaay back there. Still.. I'm more than happy to call you fami- Hey! Wait up!"[/color] Before Serina could finish saying she was happy to call Jason family, he walked off at a pace most people would consider to be a jog to catch up with Arm and Matt. Running to catch up with the trio, she said, [color=#008080]"Piggy back ride!"[/color] just before she reached them. As the reached them in a few seconds, she ran up behind Matt and jumped up a little bit onto his back, softly wrapping her right arm over his shoulder while her left hand stretched out and pointed forward, [color=#008080]"Tallyho!"[/color] It was at the point when she said that that Matt would either keep his balance somehow or the two of them would fall over, which would have been funny as hell.

After whatever would have happened, Serina looked to Jason, having barely caught his statement about them going after Cellizar. [color=#008080]"Jason.. We don't know where he even is. It's obvious he wasn't at Abstergo or he would be right behind us. That goes for Elena, too. Sure, we might not stand a chase at an upfront battle with him.. But whatever he and Elena are planning, we need to put a stop to it.. By the way.. Do you have any idea what they might be planning? I know it might not be easy to pick out considering how they had you go through the lives of both Altair and Ezio, but anything ya might suspect would be nice."[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#800000]"OOF!!" [/color]Matt exclaimed as he felt Serina jump on his back, as he tried to keep his balance. Surprisingly enough, he kept it, which was a relief...cause Matt didn't want to fall down. [color=#800000]"Ya know, you should ask before doing that." [/color]he chuckled as he continued to walk with Jason, Arn, and Anthony. He listened to Serina ask Jason what Ceilizar and Elena would be looking for, but Jason didn't reply. [color=#800000][i]It must be something that both Altair and Ezio have in common. They lived at different time periods...Altair became a Grandmaster...while Ezio wasn't. Altair dealt with Templar, while Ezio dealt with Borgia. Well both of the groups they faced were basically the same thing. AHHHHHH I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!! [/i][/color]he thought, with a sigh. He wanted to help, but he just couldn't think on what they both shared in common.

Jason was the first to arrive. He began throwing around the debris for about thirty minutes until he found a large metal circle in the ground: The old elevator. He remembered vaguely what had happened the day the place was destroyed. It was all a rush. How much one person can change in so little time.He balled his hand into a fist as he knelt down and punched the plate off, not taking any note on how it slightly hurt. He waited mindlessly for the sound of cold metal hitting concrete and jumped into the hole.

Jason landed with a hollow thud. He had used stray wiring to keep his fall from going at breakneck speeds. He walked around until he found his old room. The silence of a place that once housed many assassins. A life on the road again, that's what Jason really wanted. Carrying out solo missions across the country, or maybe even the world. He opened the door and walked to the closet. It was still there. He took out a rectangular leather case and opened it. What lay in it was a red acoustic guitar.

"[color=#ff0000][b]ugh...i remember when we blew this up...[/b][/color]", he said, arriving at the entrance. he walked in, following the path that Jason had cleared. he reached a hole in the ground, and looked down. "[color=#ff0000][b]there's no way i can climb down that...this stray wiring should cover my fall.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, grabbing the wiring and jumping down. he reached the bottom, let go of the wiring and walked further, having no idea where Jason went. he came to a large room and went to sit down, clearing some debris and making a chair. he sat down and looked around. "[color=#ff0000][b]heh...starting to regret that decision now...[/b][/color]"

Arn followed on suit, taking the stray wiring to somewhat make the height less...injuring...to him, and as Anthony made his remark Arn said "I wouldn't say that; you've made us stronger. Look at it this way: if we became dependant, or rather too dependant, on this place we would have left ourselves weak. Sometimes being cozy comes at a cost." before stretching his back and saying "I do miss this place though...right, I suppose I should get going to the hangar; Anthony, make sure the young 'uns don't hurt themselves coming down here, will you?" Arn then patted him on the back saying "'Atta guy, I'll be right back!" [u]placing a walkie talkie[/u] in his hand before running down a corridor to an elevator shaft, opening the doors as he rammed his kantana in the door and gave himself room to grab and push the doors aside. Arn then thought "Right, so this place has four basements, the fourth being the generator room. It also has a safety shaft in case this thing fell, so..."

Arn then took a grenade and, after slicing a hole in the ceiling of the elevator, threw it into the air after leaping out the box, the device detonating thousands of razor sharp fragments which severed the elevator's wiring and caused it to fall deep down into the ground, crashing into the hatch as he predicted. Arn then leaped down and drew his kantana, piercing the wall, slowing his falling rate which took him down to the generator room. In this rather small room, after standing on the recently collapsed elevator, Arn walked to the power device and took out a large canister. "This is her: Energy Maximising Maintenance Alloy, or rather my sweet little EMMA." he said as he looked over the yellowish fluid within the container, tieing it onto his back.

Eventually Arn left the old room and scaled the elevator shaft to the floor above him, the 3rd level basement, and after the corridor he had reached the phenominal hangar; even though it was dark Arn knew how big it was. Eventually he took hold of his walkie talkie and said "Anthony, you hear me? Listen, I need you to make sure that any and all debris above the aerial shaft is cleared. Our devices are all VTOL aircraft, our jet included; if anything from above falls on us we're screwed. I'll get the jet started, I expect to see everyone up there in...say...give me an hour. I'm trusting you, over and out." before doing as he said he would, heading over to the jet and beginning the necessary adjustments, just praying the debris wouldn't crush him from above.

Serina giggled as Matt said she should ask next time she wanted a piggy-back ride, [color=#008080]"But where's the fun in that?"[/color] Kissing his cheek, she rode for a while before slidding off to walk with the others.

After a while, they eventually reached the old base. She stood there and simply looked at how devestated it had been. She also reflected at how it was here where Cellizar first made his attmept to capture her. If it weren't for Matt and Rondine, he would have succeed. Then she remembered how she turned around and helped Arn out after he took a hit from an extremely oversized bullet. She shook her head at how that day went went: a nightmare. Her mind comming back to the now, she watched as Jason, Anthony and Arn disappeared into the wreckage. Looking to Matt, she said, [color=#008080]"I'll stay out here and keep watch, alright? Call me if I'm needed.. Assuming you're going down there, that is."[/color]

"got it.", he said, standing up. he walked to the nearest pile of debris and started clearing it up. after he finished, he moved on to the next pile and finished that one. he cleared 12 piles of debris then walked back over to where he entered. "you there? grab on to the wiring when you want to jump down!", he shouted. after he shouted, he went back to clearing debris. he ended up clearing up at least 24 more piles of debris, sitting down after, completely exhausted.

Matt nodded and kissed Serina's cheek, smiling. [color=#800000]"Stay safe, Serina."[/color] he said as he quickly enabled his Eagle Sense. With a jump, he fell down the elevator like the others, as he grabbed the wiring stopping his falling descent. He landed on the ground, safely and looked around. Ruined...everything was in shambles. Basically his second home was just reduced to this pile of rubble and debris. [color=#800000][i]I still can't believe this happened... [/i][/color]Matt thought as he looked around the rubble, seeing a few blue bodies of their Assassin in his Eagle Sense. [color=#800000][i]I'm sorry guys...wished this didn't happen. [/i][/color]He continued to walk around, until he stopped at a portrait of three young looking Assassin, but Matt knew them. This portrait was of Arn, Jason, and John...back in the day. He smiled a little and then took the portrait out of the frame, rolling it up and sticking it in his pocket. [color=#800000]"Guys, have we found some other weapons or stuff we can salvage?"[/color]

Deep down within the pitch black hangar, Arn had finished working on the VTOL's maintenance levels, as it was due one since...well, it'd been discarded in an old warehouse turned ruin. Arn, E.M.M.A. on back, then opened a compartment within the engine noticing the electric power had became useless, but as he removed the node he opened a shaft with space for the large capsule, which he sloted in and the entire device, which was pitch black with at the time black trimming, lit up the elegant trimming glowing bright blue, the thrusters upon the back beginning to increase their propulsion with a blue glow which solely indicated the high level of heat it had, and also the reason the entire propulsion system was entirely Giga-steel.

It was at this time when Arn boared the VTOL jet, saying "I believe you Anthony, but if there's debris when those shafts open God help you." with a chuckle as he shook his head, aware Anthony's talent of wouldn't let him down. Arn then took his seat in the cockpit, the entire control system lit up, and before you knew it the jet began to begin it's vertical take off, Arn having powered the shaft computers with small fragments of the E.M.M.A. as he accessed and opened each one as he began his ascent up the enormous gaping hole, small sunlight gazing down into the hole which was as dark as a concealed cave. "Fuels fine, all systems fine, attack systems fully functional...it's great to be back on board this old rustbucket."

Arn then drew his attention to the walkie-talkie as he said "Anthony, make your way out; good job kid, you've made me proud. I'm making my way up the shafts, and the ineviatble pebble storms have slipped to the side, so I can tell you cleared the big pieces..." before Arn's jet passed through the tunnel which opened Anthony's floor to the aerial shaft. "...now come on up, get onboard, I'll need you to man the artillery." Arn said with a chuckle, taking a sigh before ultimately signing off saying "Over and out." placing the walkie-talkie aside as he took the speakerphone in the cockpit and said "Testing, testing, one two three."

Eventually the large device had scaled out from the shaft, which would have left a noticeable gap in the floor of about 6 to 7 metres in diameter meaning the above ground Assassins could not miss the sight, and the sound was very noticeable too, since the drum-like shaft manifested the noise making it sound louder than a jumbo-jet at the time, but the Jet had reached out, Arn finally shutting down the shaft's system sealing the doors, as the jet landed on the enormous and dense platform which reconnected at the time; Arn simply sat back and relaxed, opening a bottle of water and taking a drink as he waited for the others to climb aboard.

After a few minutes, Matt finally got with the others as they made their way into the plane. [color=#800000][i]Damn, this is sweet jet... [/i][/color]he thought to himself, as he climbed in. [color=#800000][i]Wonder if Arn will let me drive it sometime. [/i][/color]Matt looked at Arn, then at Anthony, Jason, and finally to Serina. They've been through what felt like hell, and the numbers they had dwindled down to the five of them. [color=#800000]"Arn, Jason...look not trying to jinx us, but if something doesn't go right...I wanna say that it was great fighting with you both. John mentioned his friends and how they were somewhat like the older brothers he never had...so thanks. You've become the older brothers to me." [/color]He pulled out the small portrait and showed them it. [color=#800000]"I found this amongst the rubble. Guess this was one thing John wanted us to keep."[/color]

"[color=#ff0000][b]heh, glad to help, Arn.[/b][/color]", he said, walking up to the jet and entering through the door. "[color=#ff0000][b]so...Artillery? sweet.[/b][/color]", he said, walking immediately over to the artillery control panel. "[color=#ff0000][b]i won't miss a single one, i give you my word.[/b][/color]", he chuckled, grabbing hold of the controls and sitting down. "[color=#ff0000][b]hurry up and get on board guys...i'm feeling trigger happy! of course, not going to shoot you guys, but...[/b][/color]", he shouted, mumbling at the end. "[b][color="#ff0000"]​they won't know what hit them before they realize they're dead.[/color][/b]", he muttered.

Jason boarded the jet with his guitar case in hand. No one but Arn should have recognized this, although unlikely as he barely ever showed it to anyone. He had it strapped to his back as he boarded the jet, the oddest part was though that he didn't have any weapons or armor on, and he knew this and enjoyed the fact. He walked to the back and opened a supply closet and grabbed a parachute. No one had quite realized Jason's sanity was crushed, the only thing noticeable that he had [i]changed[/i]. He removed the case from his back, sat in a seat and placed it on his lap, then hung his head and clenched his fists.

Serina stood where Matt had left her. She had only turned around to look about the terrain. There was fairly little noise in the area, mostly birds chirping in the area. Once and a while, a bird flew at the edge of her vision, causing her to heighten her guard. But other than the birds messing with her, nothing much happened. That was untill Arn got the plane up and running. It took her a minute, just before the plane revealed itself, to realize it was coming from within the destroyed base. Stepping back to give it room, Serina covered her ears and watch it lift up vertically. She was awe struck. She only seen helicopters do a vertical takeoff, so seeing an awesome looking plane do that, she couldn't help smile. Watching the others board the plane, she quickly joined up with them. [color=#008080]"Alright.. Arn, do ya need me anywhere?"[/color] Serina asked as she boarded the plane. Looking around, she noticed that Jason sat down, holding onto something, but what really caught her attention was the guitar case strapped to his back. Sitting next to him, she looked to him for a moment before asking, [color=#008080]"Whatcha got in the case, cuz*?"[/color]

cuz* = the way Serina normally says cousin.

"You're perfectly fine Serina!" Arn shouted back over the engines before calling "Close the door would you? Captains only!" Eventually, when the door was ultimately closed, Arn turned his head to Anthony and patted his own lap in a rhythm as he began to explain the weaponry. "Alright, it's a modified plane I managed to...acquire...so it's not a flying fortress. You've got two monitors, one's the minigun's muzzle, which can rotated 360 degrees and rise up by 90; camera number two is off right now, but you'll have about 2 guided missles, hence you've got your stick here. If we run out of missles, we can open the rear; there's a built in turret but the aim is limited." Arn then cracked his neck as he spoke into the speakerphone...

"Hello Passengers, you're currently flying aboard Creed Airways, I'm your Captain Arn Smith...uhhhhh...we've got your co-pilot Anthony uhh....we'll be heading to our desired destination, with of course one jumper uhh...fasten your seatbelts, we may be in for a rough ride. You'll see on the left two machinegun turrets uhh...if you hear a siren flashing I'll have to ask you politely to grab hold, and the side doors will open uhh....pretty much go all guns a blazing. We'll be serving pancakes at five, thank's for choosing Creed airways."

Looking over to Anthony he said "I always wanted to do that." before shortly beginning take-off, the plane with surprising fast speed, taking to the air and stablized, ready as it soared through the air. It wouldn't be long before the Atlantic would be in sight.

Jason raised his head and looked at Serina. He flipped the case over and opened it, the acoustic guitar was still red, and it had the Assassin's logo painted in black on it below the strings. [color=#ff0000]"I never chose this life, not many do. Most of us are born into the Creed, I made the discovery at- what was it? Five years old? That's when life became hell. I wanted to separate myself from the Creed, I didn't have the guts to do what Desmond did and run, just run. So one day, when I had time to myself, I went to the nearest guitar store and bought this along with a book, so I taught myself how to play. That's the closest I've separated myself from the Creed, but then my parents were killed. I never thought it possible, they were greatly skilled. I have my suspicions Cellizar was behind it, but then it could have been anyone. Anyway, that's when I truly devoted myself to the Creed. I never let go of this, though. I painted the logo on it myself, brought it with me to the Creed."[/color] Jason finished his explanation as he closed the case again, the black leather case also had the logo on it painted in red.

[color=#008080]"Wow.."[/color] Serina merely uttered under her breath as Jason pulled out his guitar. She then listened to Jason's story, looking to the floor in thought. [color=#008080]"I was taught my whole life.. I knew things about the body most people wouldn't learn 'till biology class in high school before I even went to school. As they trained me with weapons, they always told me that I didn't have to learn if I didn't want to... That I didn't have to have this life solely because they were assassins.. But they still wanted to teach me how to protect myself because they were assassins.."[/color] She paused for a few moments, thinking of her next words, [color=#008080]"And to be honest.. I don't think I'd change anything if I could go back and change anything.."[/color] She glanced up at Jason for a split second, wanting to see the look on his face when he heard her say that. As she looked back at the floor, she continued, [color=#008080]"I know it sounds crazy and that just about half of the people in the Creed would argue that they would change it in a heartbeat.. But.. Someone has to fill these shoes of destiny.. If we went back and kept ourselves from being assassins.. Someone else would have to be assassins and go through what we have.. And.. I don't know about you.. But I don't know anyone else that could better fill these shoes of destiny than we do."[/color] Serina couldn't but blush. She knew her philosophy sounded child-like because of the shoe metaphor/simile cliche` reference but it was the best way she could think of explaining it without having to think too long on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cellizar simply nodded to Elena. [color=#8b4513]"One of the Apples, alone, have caused more loss and tribulation for a single Assassin then a dozen would know in two life-times. Best examples of this would Altair and Ezio.. Jason's ancestors.."[/color] Glancing out the window for a moment, looking at the Atlantic Ocean, Cellizar continued, [color=#8b4513]"As I've said.. The Apple as the ability to create illusions, destroy minds and control men. However.. Great power comes with great burden.. The more the Apple is used, the physical damage is caused to the user."[/color] He then looked back at Elena, [color=#8b4513]"So.. Getting the Apple and the other Peices of Eden will only be half the battle.."[/color]

[color=#800000]"Pretty nice speech there, Serina." [/color]Matt said, looking out the jet's window. He looked down at his brothers necklace and the assassin's creed symbol medallion on it. [color=#800000]"Though I didn't choose this life, I'm glad I'm in it. Surprised to hear myself say those words, but I am. I meet John's best friends, a Templar gone Assassin, and even met a wonderful girl." [/color]He sat back in his head, closing his eyes as he smiled. [color=#800000]"Something my father used to say, my birth-father, and this saying helped me and John out a lot. 'Stop focusing on the bad in your life...instead focus on the good.'" [/color]After he said that, he stood up and looked straight at Jason. After hearing what he was saying, he knew that he was only thinking about the negative things in his life. OK, if it was Matt, he'd probably committed....well kill himself. But Jason was different, he'd always had. [color=#800000]"Just thought I'd tell you that Jason...ya know...before you go your own way."[/color]

Elena, too, looked out to the Atlantic Ocean, the vast blue so elegant on the horizon, it almost made her want to take off her helmet and look at it through her own eyes; Elena simply turned to Cellizar and said "You ever had that dream? You know, the one where you wish you were a bird, flying above the world below, all that it demands; I wish we really could live in a simple world, but as long as either of our factions exist, I know that is an impossibility. If only I was a bird, unshackled, free to go where I wanted..." Elena then took off her helmet, revealing her steel grey hair and eyes, then simply laid on the ground and looked at Cellizar. She'd take off the suit if not for the very skin-tight clothes she had to wear because of it, but it wasn't too uncomfortable. "Why did you leave the Assassins? I mean, sure, I've heard the story, but I want to know just why did you actually leave. Was it one of the Assassins or something?" Elena's normal voice asked, rubbing her eyes in doing so unsure what ever his answer could be.
[hr]
Arn flew over a few large hills/mountains and eventually gained sight of the horizon, the Atlantic Ocean, which they'd cross in due time. For now he put the plane in a steady pace as he reached for a bottle of water and had a drink, washing out his mouth before realizing unless he wanted a phlegmy mouth he needed to spit. Arn then looked hither and fither for it, but ultimately found a small tin bucket which he spat the water into, spotting a bit of blood in his mouth before saying "Damn it, that was going to be a decoy!" taking his seat again and drinking some water this time. Turning to Anthony he said "We're almost there, we may come passed airspace we'll need to address ourselves for so keep on the hush."

Serina smiled up to Matt when he said she gave a nice speech, [color=#008080][i]'T-Thank goodness I didn't sound retarded with that shoe comparison..'[/i][/color] Serina didn't mind sounding stupid, she just wanted to make it didn't overpower the message she was trying to give out. She then blushed when Matt said he found a wonderful girl, but it didn't last long when he talked about his biological father and the advice he gave him once. [color=#008080]"Optimism.. A great asset to have in troubled times.."[/color] Serina said soberly as she looked out the window, noticing the terrain. She then pulled out her cell phone and checked the GPS feature on it. [color=#008080]"It looks like we're getting close to Masyaf.."[/color] she said before looking to Jason. [color=#008080]"You be careful.. Alright? I want you to return to us safely,"[/color] she said before she gave Jason a tight hug. She really didn't want to him go after what he went through the past 2 weeks and after learning that they were family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#8b4513]"You can still live a simple life.. Everyone outside of both creed's do it every day.."[/color] He stated, looking Elena directly in the eyes, well, at least where her eyes would be if it wasn't for the helmet in the way. Just as if she could hear his thoughts, she removed her helmet. "Why did you leave the Assassins? I mean, sure, I've heard the story, but I want to know just why did you actually leave. Was it one of the Assassins or something?" she had ask him. He paused for a moment, thinking, before he finally looked down to his left forearm, examining the bracer of the Armor of Altair. As he tried to recall specifically what made him decide to leave the assassins, another huge headache began to overwhelm him. Gritting his teeth, he raised his right hand to his forehead. [color=#8b4513]"I..."[/color] he barely said out before the pilot announced that they will be landing soon. [color=#8b4513]".... Is my past that important? Shouldn't we focus on the task at hand so we can make a better, [i]simpler [/i]life for us and the world?"[/color] After a few moments, the headache began to recede and Cellizar was able to place his right hand back down on the arm rest.

Jason nodded as he handed her his guitar and walked towards the airplane door. He opened it before turning around and nodding to them. He then fell backwards out of the door, having the vision of Altair doing the same.

Falling down thousands of miles headfirst wasn't that bad, it was actually peaceful. Though he knew he would have to pull the cord at some point so he didn't end up a gory mess on the ground below. [color=#ff0000]"Happy birthday to me. Happy nineteen, Jason Steele. Assassin."[/color] he told himself. He flipped right-side up and pulled the cord when the ground became more visible.

He smiled as he landed in the castle grounds of Masyaf. He looked up at the castle as he began his long walk to the castle doors. His vision flickered as he looked through the eyes of Ezio climbing these steps, explaining the Creed to his soon-to-be-wife Sofia Sartor, then to Altair when Masyaf was still home to the Assassins when he was going to kill Abbas.

When he made it to the door, he knew that he didn't have the keys and would need to go and retrieve them, but found the library open. He saw a shadow of a man exit the library with a glowing orb in-hand [color=#ff0000]"What the hell are you doing here?"[/color]

Matt walked towards the door and saw Jason fall. A small sigh was let out as he forcefully closed the jet's door and then went back to sit. [color=#800000][i]He'll be alright...he has to be. [/i][/color]he thought as he brought his left hand to his head, using his arm as a rest. [color=#800000][i]John...please watch over Jason. Our brother in the creed needs help more than any of us. And Masyaf is probably still teaming with old traps. [/i][/color]Matt sighed again and then turned to Serina, who he saw seemed a bit sad. He stood back up and sat next to her, before kissing her cheek. [color=#800000]"Hey, don't look so down Serina. I don't like seeing that beautiful face of yours seem sad. Jason will come back to us, I just know he will."[/color]

Serina blinked when Jason suddenly gave her his guitar base and jumped. She was left dumbfounded for a moment as she placed the case on her lap. Letting out a sigh, she stared down on it and just let her mind wonder about when Jason had planned on doing in Masyaf. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt Matt kiss her cheek. Blushing a little, she smiled faintly to him and said, [color=#008080]"Thanks Matt.."[/color] She planted a kiss on his cheek before yelling to Arn and Anthony, [color=#008080]"How much longer till we land? Where are we going to land, anyways? We can't just land down on any ole airport, can we? I don't think any of us has passports..."[/color]

"i have one. but that's not going to be much good.", he shouted, still keeping a steady watch over the skies. "but i'm not the one to ask about the landing. i'm the guy that's keeping the skies clear. Arn, why don't you tell them? i doubt we'll be there very quickly, though. why don't you find something to do while you're waiting?" a moment later, he looked to his left and thought, 'need something to shoot.' the minute after, a fighter jet appeared from the clouds, appearing to have not noticed them. "to shoot or not to shoot? tough question."

Arn chuckled as he heard the impatient little Serina complain about their progress, to which he simply said "We had flown passed the Atlantic within an hour; if I were you I'd be busy making sure you all are wearing your seat belts!" through the speaker, punching Anthony's arm playfully and shaking his head. "Kids, huh? Impatient little buggers..." before overhearing Anthony muttering about shooting a fighter jet, Arn in turn saying "Well not just yet; for all we know it could be military. Let me just get a better look at it." before touching a screen in his HUD camera nestled on the display inbetween his legs, looking over the sleek plane before placing his finger on his chin with curiosity; it was until he saw the plane fly passed them, and in the distance infront of them, when the shaft had opened revealing the terrifying Spark Armour with a launcher, firing a volley of six E.I.N.H.E.R.J.A.R. missles at them. "Anthony, ever blown up missles coming right for us in a corkscrew ?" Arn asked, before yelling to the others "SEATBELTS, NOW!", violently turning the jet into a corkscrew to evade the missles, but as soon as he did dodge them the missles turned around...[hr]...because they were Elena's missles from her new upgrade. Tracking back a little, Elena said in response to Cellizar "Oh, did I hit a nerve? Pathetic, looks like I've got the balls in this partnership, huh?" before hearing a transmission from their pilot[i] [color=#0000ff]"Sir Cellizar, we've found an jet ahead of us; from looking at it I believe it's a standard issued VTOL but..." [/color][/i]to which Elena picked up the transmission saying "Get a better sight of it, and tell me exactly what you see." [color=#0000ff][i]"Oh! Alright Ma'am." [/i][/color]the pilot told her, speeding up the jet before coming closer to it. [i][color=#0000ff]"It's pitch black with blue striping, and it doesn't seem to have a properler, rather some sort of plamsa? Well, it looks very high tec."[/color][/i] "Alright, thank's for letting me know; I want the back hatch down, and I want you to fly infront of it first." before turning off the transmittion, patting Cellizar on the back before saying "Get covered, time for me to use my Missles." See, Elena knew this jet was Arn's, and that's why she wanted Cellizar away: if there was even a chance of Serina being there he wouldn't have her use the missles. But by then it was too late. As soon as the hatch was lowered, Elena fired the entire contents of her launcher, before detaching and throwing the launcher itself. Afterwards she threw a hook upon the hatch and forcefully reclosed it barking to Cellizar saying "TELL HIM TO CLOSE THIS STUPID THING NOW!"

"SEATBELTS, NOW!" [color=#008080]"Wait, wha-AH!"[/color] Before Serina could even respond, Arn did a, wait for it.. wait for it.. A.. corkscrew? Aww.. I wanted a barrel roll. Oh well. Anyways, before Serina could have time to respond, Arn pulled off the corkscrew. Serina tumbled around for a brief moment before finally landing with a thud on the floor. Standing up, she looked out the window to see that the missles had turned around. [color=#008080]"ARN! The missles are following us! Matt, get on a gun! Lets shoot 'em down before they shoot us down!"[/color] Running to a gun, Serina quickly mounted and began to try and shoot down some of the missiles.

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Cellizar looked sharply to Elena as he ordered them to shut the back door. As they did, Cellizar began to yell at Elena,[color=#8b4513] "What do you think you are doing?! Who's airplane is that?! If that's the Assassin's and Serina is on it, I will.. I WILL!"[/color] Cellizar was in such a rage mode right now that he couldn't even finish his sentence. Punching the head rest, it snapped off with ease. Sitting down and looking out the window with rage, he knew there wasn't much he could do know. He just prayed that Serina would be alright. As for the other Assassins, he couldn't give less of a f*ck about them.

Archived