Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

"SEATBELTS, NOW!" Matt looked up and blinked. [color=#800000]"You say wh-HOLY CRAP!!" [/color]he yelled as he felt the jet do a cork-...nah let's just call it what it really is...BARREL ROLL!! [color=#800000]"Damn....this...is...making...me...sick..." [/color]Matt groaned as he tumbled around, until he hit the floor...face first. [color=#800000]"Son of a b****..." [/color]he muffled, slowly getting up. [color=#008080]"ARN! The missles are following us! Matt, get on a gun! Lets shoot 'em down before they shoot us down!"[/color] he heard Serina said. With a nod, Matt got to the gun, mounted up and started shooting the missiles as well. [i][color=#800000]OK...this seems like a scene from a movie I watched...eh probably not important. [/color][/i]Matt thought, shooting the missiles.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"haha! i've been waiting for this!", he shouted, a fire burning in his eyes. as they turned around, he aimed to where to missile was headed and fired, hitting it mid-air. "Matt, you better not miss...i'm counting on you!", he shouted, preparing to shoot down another missile. "hey Arn. want me to just fire at the plane or what? i could do this all day.", he asked, narrowly hitting another with a barrage of bullets. "just how many DID they fire anyway?!"

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4y3SM2fhk&feature=related"](Seems perfect for a Dogfight)[/url]

Alright, fyi Chaos, there's a difference between a corkscrew and a barrel roll. The difference is that a barrel roll remains somewhat in the same place, whereas a corkscrew has the plane itself make a notable movement; and that is exactly what the Assassin's jet would be doing (the barrel roll) this time because Elena chuckled looking back over to the door, where the nice chairs were, saying "SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET THIS DOOR LOC-" and all of a sudden Elena's gauntlets slipped the chain, the door falling off it's hinges as she cursed at the sight, gazing right into the Assassin's cockpit before climbing up the floor, taking some of the inevitable hits from some of the guns, and drew out, from a crate, some clothes, as she began to de-equip her armour, once again in her skintight suit, the Spark Armour flying out the ship and about to make a full on collision with the VTOL's wing if Arn did nothing about it; freezing, Elena managed to get into a seat after having an emergency hatch closed. Sitting there as she began to change into her clothes, she said "Don't watch, you pervert."
[hr]
In response to Anthony Arn yelled "About six. Think you can take 'em?" before shouting back to Serina "God dammit woman I know; let's show them what we've got! ~YEE-HAW~!" This excited, and possibly slightly insane, attitude didn't falter from the sight of that huge piece of armour flinging out the back of the enemy jet, and realizing it'd strike the wings he smiled and said, in perfect mimicry of a certain someone, "Do a barrel roll!" before flinging the wings as he began to spin, easily dodging the armour as they flipped again, hoping the guys in the back could cope with this, rather than be flung about with the guns, and before you knew it Arn was back where they were, hoping the missles would be shot down in time. All of a sudden the Templars were slowing down, to which Arn said "Wanna race boy-o? Bring it!" as he accelerated ferociously, heading streight upwards and soaring, realizing Matt and Serina could possibly fall from this 90 degrees angle, expecting the Templars to follow suit; he prayed they had destroyed the missles by now, because this reckless move would either make or break the situation.

Cellizar rolled his eyes when Elena started to change and told him not to watch, [color=#8b4513]"Then don't change where I can watch.."[/color] Pressing the service button, he ordered for some hot soup and a heating blanket for Elena. Looking back out the window, he spoke up once more, [color=#8b4513]"So tell me Elena.. You just developed that armor, correct? And you just happen to toss it away as if it was a hunk of junk? That's a splendid way to spend the Templar's money.."[/color] He then noticed that the plane slowed down a tad. Pressing the communication button, he began to yell at the pilot, [color=#8b4513]"WHY ARE WE SLOWING DOWN!?"[/color]

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, Serina was busy shooting at the rockets. Despite all the spinning Arn was doing, she managed to shoot down two, which left two for Matt to hopefully take down. With all this tumble-drying motion going on, Serina felt like a sock in the dryer and it wasn't fun. Especially since Serina's stomach was acting up. Holding her stomach with her left hand, she began to yell back at Arn, [color=#008080]"Hey Arn, think ya tone down th- WHAAAAAA!"[/color] Suddenly, Arn had the plane go straight up, causing Serina to lose her footing. Hanging off of the gun, she screamed at the top of her lungs at Arn, [color=#008080]"ARN! I CRAZY SON OF A BITC-"[/color] Serina was cut off as she closed her mouth quickly, holding back the urge to vomit, her right hand holding on tightly to the gun.

"[color=#ff0000][b]let's do this![/b][/color]", he shouted, firing at the missiles, taking down another. "[color=#ff0000][b]three to go, then![/b][/color]", he shouted over to Arn, then turning to the Templars' plane. he fired two missiles at it, then turning back to shooting the missiles. "[color=#ff0000][b]just in case.[/b][/color]", he chuckled, narrowly hitting another. "[color=#ff0000][b]two more![/b][b] these things better not hit us any time soon.[/b][/color]", he shouted, mumbling the last few words nervously. he fired a missile at one, both exploding mid-air. "[color=#ff0000][b]one more...then we hit that plane with full force![/b][/color]", he shouted. wiping the sweat off of his forehead, he fired another missile at the other and missed. he fired as many bullets as he could at the other missile, some hitting the other plane. eventually the missile exploded a few meters from the plane. "[color=#ff0000][b]phew. never thought we'd make it.[/b][/color]", he said, breathing a sigh of relief. he started shooting as close as he could to the cockpit of the plane, saying, "[color=#ff0000][b]don't we want to get the Armor of Altair back?[/b][/color]"

Rolling her eyes Elena said "Don't be stupid; if I had charges on each and every suit to explode, essentially making them bombs, why wouldn't I discard them? Besides, last I checked I'm not in charge of finances; don't worry, it's far too dense to be destroyed, plus I can just have it back in a few minutes with a few minor tweaks." but all of a sudden Cellizar suddenly asked, well, demaned to know why they were slowing down, to which the pilot said[color=#0000ff] "We're trying to get them in range for our guns, sir! Though we have some ammunition, this vehicle offers limited military prowess as it is, in fact, a transport jet sir!" [/color]Elena rolled her eyes at this and, taking Cellizar's hands from the device, after being dressed of course, as she said "Jesus Christ, don't worry so much Cellizar; it's not like we're-"[color=#0000ff] "They've gone for a complete vertical ascent, so brace yourselves!"[/color] Suddenly the pressure changed as their own jet began to chase the assassins, the Templars easily trailing behind the falling jet, Elena pissed off with her missles having being blown to shred. However, the Assassins were not falling down...they kept on scaling up..."F*ck." Elena said before tapping Cellizar on the back, saying "Grab a parachute and get ready to bail."[hr]"That depends..." Arn said to Anthony, with a grin on his face as he looked at him, the jet still soaring vertically. "...I prefer my life over a relic's." Arn then finished. He continued to scale upwards, the Templars jet now opening fire on theirs, Arn beginning to turn off the jet steadily before telling Anthony "She's had a good run, but this piece of tec'll be scrapped if they keep shooting; grab a parachute and prepare to jump out the side doors." Arn then opened the door to the back, seeing Serina hanging on for dear life before thinking. "Anthony, you'll catch Matt, I'll grab Serina." he said, patting him on the back before turning off the final switch, their jet beginning to slow. Following this Arn jumped from his seat and into the main body of the jet, swiping Serina into his arms and freefalling out the back, skimming passed the Templars as he said to Serina "Whatever you do, don't scream; we're keeping off the radar, and if they don't spot us they'll crash." before simply falling down, holding Serina tightly into his body before saying "Now hold on tight." before drawing a pistol, just to be safe, and turning to watch the skies, praying Anthony and Matt would join them soon.[hr]Elena then finished making a call, saying "A new suit'll be here in no time, the previous one has been detonated. Now, get ready to jump because-" [color=#0000ff]"Holy crap, they're bailing! We're gonna crash!" [/color]"-yeah, that's why." Elena then made a slight chuckle before saying "Open the rear hatch." to the pilots, which of course they did, which then followed Elena getting up from her seat and opening the door, seeing the sky below them and two Assassins zipping passed them. Elena then gazed at Cellizar saying "Don't make me wait for you down there." before looking down again, at the huge fall beneath them, before a final look at Cellizar; she simply dropped down and fell down, in chase of the two, turning downwards as she drew her pistol, opening fire on the parachuting two.

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVJzcWV6fw"]Reference Scene[/url][/i]

Matt hung a bit from the gun, dangling a bit over the edge. [color=#800000]"Not good....OK...gonna have to yell at Arn for his driving." [/color]he said, as he kicked his feet forward, propelling him back inside the jet. [color=#800000]"I'm good Anthony...don't worry about me." [/color]he said, smirking as he heard Arn tell Anthony to grab him. He quickly grabbed a parachute, then stopped, as he looked in the back of the jet, seeing what looked like a snowboard. [color=#800000][i]Guess Jason left that... [/i][/color]Matt thought, grabbing it, before jumping outside the jet.

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSr58oEY5lo"]Red vs. Blue OST - Falling Towards the Sky[/url][/i]

[color=#800000][i]Such a freakin' adrenaline rush! [/i][/color]he thought, soaring through the sky, doing a few tricks with the snowboard. [color=#800000][i]Skyboarding...gonna have to have the others do this later. [/i][/color]Having a good time, Matt kept soaring through the skies, until he saw Arn and Serina...but behind them...Elena. [color=#800000]"Looks like this'll be fun." [/color]he said, quickly grabbing his pistol. He wouldn't be able to stop her quickly, but he knew Arn would be able to shoot. [color=#800000]"Arn. You got Templar chick behind you. I'm behind her, keep Serina safe!" [/color]Matt said, pressing the bluetooth in his ear, knowing Arn had his with him as well.

"this better be worth it!", he shouted, pulling out a pistol mid-air, one hand on the parachute. he fired a whole round of bullets before grabbing the parachute with his teeth. hanging upside down, he reloaded and began firing again. "bet you guys can't do this!", he shouted, shooting his last rounds and flipping so his face was facing the ground. he went into a position like a hawk swooping to catch its prey, and fell faster than any of them. he caught Matt in a matter of minutes. "talk about great timing, eh? i wouldn't dare to think about letting Cellizar reach stable ground alive, either, but we'll leave that for now. now, have you got any pistol rounds?"

Shaking her head, she eventually shook off her nausea. Reaching up with her left hand, she finally got a hold of the gun with both hands before Arn came in, swooped her up and started their free-fall. Rather than scream, she clung tightly to Arn. After all, not having a parachute, she didn't want to risk getting separated from the one person that was preventing her going splat on the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------

[color=#0000ff]"They've gone for a complete vertical ascent, so brace yourselves!"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"No, those fools!"[/color] Cellizar was about to hit the button to tell them not to follow pursuit but it was too late as Cellizar's body was suddenly being pressed against his seat. Getting out of his seat, he grabbed a parachute and waited for the back door to open. "Don't make me wait for you down there," he heard Elena say, which made him smirk as she fell out of the plane. [color=#8b4513]"Well then.. Rude to keep a lady waiting, now isn't it?"[/color] With that, Cellizar began to run down the plane and jump at the end, giving him a boost of speed for a moment.

Meanwhile, after a few seconds, the scariness of the free-fall wore off and Serina began to actually enjoy rush it began to gave her until she overheard, [color=#800000]"Arn. You got Templar chick behind you. I'm behind her, keep Serina safe!" [/color]Looking back, she spotted Elena with Matt and Anthony behind her. Beyond them was Cellizar, who looked to be making a bee-line for her two Brothers and the two pilots just now bailing out. Closing her eyes, Serina took a deep breath and said, [color=#008080]"Sorry Arn.. But don't worry, I'll be fine!"[/color] With that, she let go of Arn and flatted her body out, slowing her down as much as she could.

With everyone trying to catch up with one another, it wasn't long before Serina was above everyone. Diving down, she went straight to a pilot. Colliding with him, they spun around for a moment before Serina killed him with her hidden blade and took his parachute. Strapping it on, she twisted around to face downward, taking into the account of where everyone was. She spotted everyone but one person, [color=#008080]"Where's Celliza-OOF!"[/color]

When Serina detached herself from Arn, Cellizar was heading straight for Matt and Anthony, mostly for Anthony, aiming to kill the treasonous scrum. However, seeing Serina move away from Arn, he told Elena over bluetooth, [color=#8b4513]"Don't shoot her.. She's mine."[/color] Slowing his pace, he waited for Serina to pass him and become occupied with a pilot. Slowing his own speed, he got above Serina just as she was doing a head count. Diving down, he slammed into Serina.

For a moment there, they were tumbling rapidly, away from the group. Eventually, Serina was able to plant a kick that got Cellizar off of her. Diving down, Serina gained some distance between her and Cellizar before he started diving after her. Rolling to the right, Serina pulled out a gun and began to shoot at Cellizar with no luck.

All of a sudden, Serina had left from Arn's grasp and leaped up, to which Arn simply watched, noting how Elena had taken aim but eventually simply allowed her to pass. He also noted Matt was safe, Anthony was armed with a pistol, but Matt wasn't....but Arn, himself, did have his sword..."MATT! PAY ATTENTION AND CATCH THIS NOW!" Arn roared before throwing up his pistol to the young Assassin, trusting he'd catch it as he drew out his sword, noting Elena take aim and swinging his blade at the bullet, in miraculous timing, reflecting the thing from him as he flattened himself, Elena in turn thinning her own body, as they clashed and began to fight in a clash, Elena drawing a knee to his gut to receive a punch in the shoulder, Arn then receiving a punch to the jaw, but rammed his sword's hilt into Elena's chest, causing her to break away and cough a little, before charging back to him and punching the Assassin in the jaw. Arn, eager to return the favour, had his blow blocked by the rapid Templar, who then flipped him above her, for covering reasons, and pelted him with a barrage of ten consecutive punches, before drawing a pistol and shooting Arn in the knuckle...only to see the bullet ricochet from his hand. "What the f*ck?" "I've injected the alloy in my body; shortening my life I've changed my bones into a strong Giga-steel skeleton. Cancer may be likely, but it's a small price!" "Fine then!" and with that she drew a sharp knee to Arn's kidney, which then led to her springing off Arn, launching herself further down, which followed by her shooting the Assassin, Arn swiping bullets here and there though some flew upwards.

Oh, and the jets both, by now, had exploded.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lhz7V1mQQY]Red Vs Blue OST - Extraction[/url][/i]

Matt heard Arn and nodded as he swooped down faster, catching Arn's pistol in his other hand. He twirled both his and Arn's pistols in his hands, before smirking. [color=#800000]"Aw hell yeah!" [/color]he yelled as he looked around, seeing a few Templar that joined Elena and Cellizar on the jet, jumping from their jet minutes before the jets exploded. [color=#800000]"Well, best give those morons a one way ticket to hell!" [/color]Matt chuckled, as he pointed the guns upward, shooting the other Templar. They returned fire, but they were blocked by Matt, using the skateboard as a sort of shield. [color=#800000]"You must be even stupider than you look. You're not gonna take us down! So sayonara a**hats!!" [/color]With that, he shot the last few Templars, watching their lifeless bodies hang from the parachutes. [color=#800000]"Arn. The last little bit of Templar have been neutralized." [/color]Matt said, via bluetooth.

Firing put another shot or two, Serina gave up on the idea of shooting Cellizar. Holstering her pistol, she was about to dive back at Cellizar when the planes finally collided and exploded. After balling up for a moment, out of instincts and to protect herself from any initial flying debris, Serina relaxed her pose only for a moment just before a tennis-ball sized piece of debris clipped her upside the head, knocking her out. [color=#8b4513]"Serina!"[/color] Cellizar yelled out in worry before diving to catch up with her. Upon grabbing her, Cellizar opened his parachute, after all, they were in the elevation range to open them. Looking around, Cellizar noticed that he couldn't spot anyone else floating near by. [color=#8b4513]"Our fight and that explosion must have pushed us away from everyone else.."[/color] Cellizar noted as he was looking at the terrain. There were patches of forests and open ground. In the distance, he noticed there to be a river and a few houses near it. Looking down at Serina, he noticed the impact spot of the debris was swelling into a big egg shape that was on the front right of her forehead. Looking back up to the small establishment off in the distance, he gauged they were about a day or two's walk from it, causing him to frown even more...

(OOC: alright.. I did a slight time skip to where Cellizar would open his parachute.. I won't post again until after everyone's landed and gone off to the small village or something. .--. )

Matt continued to soar through the sky, until he saw something fly past him. A guitar case, the guitar case that Jason gave Serina. [color=#800000][i]Oh man, if that gets lost or messed up...Serina would probably be upset! [/i][/color]he thought as he quickly moved towards the guitar case. As he tried to grab it, a bullet grazed his arm. Matt turned his head, seeing another Templar, from the look of it the pilot. [color=#800000]"OK...shoot the b******...THEN grab the case." [/color]he groaned, as he began shooting the pilot. As the pilot was being shot, Matt took this opportunity to grab the case. He quickly put Arn's pistol away, as he grabbed the guitar case, then he shot once more at the pilot Templar. [color=#800000][i]Hopefully that got him...[/i][/color]

"hey, uh...where's Serina?", he shouted, then saying, "could have sworn she was with us a few moments ago. hey Matt! see if you can grab one of those parachutes! hell, might not come close enough to grab, but worth a try. i'm heading down to scout ahead of you! see you on ground!" at his last word, he returned to the hawk motion and started falling, the parachute breaking his fall a little bit, if only slightly. he curved up a bit to slow his fall 20 meters above ground to slow down, and landed in 5 minutes. he got up to look at his surroundings, then mumbled, 'huh. she's not here either.', then ran to the tallest tree he could find. 'step one- find a good viewpoint. step two- scan surroundings for anything useful.', he said to himself, seeing a village to the north. 'step one and two complete. step three- wait for the rest.', he said, again to himself. he sat down on a branch and waited patiently.

After a continued scrap 'til they reached the ground, crashing into a tree, Elena and Arn were momentarily seperated from eachother; Arn had draw up his kantana scanning the bushy environment to identify and find Elena, but it wasn't long before a volley of shots were fired into Arn's shoulder, each bullet striking harsh on the bone, yet they had bounced off; Arn knew this was Elena and so charged at the girl, punching her, through the bushes, in the gut harshly before roundhousing her head, knocking the Templar on the floor with a grunt, Elena spitting a little blood as she glared at Arn; she was staring down the blade of his sword as he said "I couldn't trust you; the prototype has been injected into my body, my skeleton is now a hybrid of bone marrow and Giga-steel; there's none left, as soon as I get back to the new headquaters I'm deleting the formula, because it's just caused me too much trouble."

Elena's eyes sharpened on Arn as he said this, responding with "Y-y-you b*stard." in a whisper, she wasn't going to shout out when he had her at her possible death point. Arn, however, had mercy upon her, and yet at the same time complete hatred, as he sheathed the sword back saying "For your enemy to spare your life, that is the greatest form of humiliation; when we meet again I am not going to show the same mercy." before walking away from her, Elena still laboured breathing as she tried to recover herself from the incident that had just transgressed, wondering where on earth was Cellizar right now, she felt she needed him.

Arn, in the meantime, decided to look out for the others, catching the sight of a village in the north of his point; he wasn't too far from everyone else and decided that "If I get there, I could get a good lookout, but in the meantime...MATT!!! ANTHONY!!! SERINA!!!" Yeah, he didn't really give a damn where he was, regrouping was priority.

Matt finally decided to pull the parachute's ripcord, as the chute opened. He began his slow descent towards the ground, Jason's guitar case in his hand. [color=#800000][i]Alright, Arn and Serina should've touched down by now...so I'll just have to regroup. [/i][/color]he thought as his feet hit the ground. Quickly, he took the parachute off him and lugged the guitar case around, running to find his two friends. [color=#800000]"Arn...Serina...anybody there?" [/color]Matt asked, pressing the small button on the bluetooth piece in his ear. [color=#800000]"Damn...no reception...just perfect." [/color]With a sigh, he continued running around, searching for both Arn and Serina.

drifting off slightly, he sat back up at scanned his surroundings immediately after Arn shouted his name. he noticed Arn standing up and Elena lying flat on her back, quite a while away from Arn. "heh.", he chuckled, jumping down from branch to branch. he jumped from the lowest he could find to the floor, and looked down at Elena in both pity and amusement. he smirked at Elena, trying his best not to laugh. "Elena, i'm surprised. normally you've gotten up already!", he said, laughing. he ran in the direction Arn had went and caught up to him in little under 3 minutes."should we go then? or do you want to find Matt?", he asked.

Elena gazed up at Anthony as she panted for breath, hearing his insult. "Typical trash...like you always...goes and...kicks someone when their down." she hissed at the man before noting his disappearance, shrugging off the encounter. During said three minutes Elena had rose to her feet, recovering from Arn's assault on her, before scoffing at the mere thought of the disgusting wrench, who the hell was he? Arrogant punk...no matter, Elena thought. She immediately drew up her pager and contacted units to pick up her location and group there. "I want you here within half an hour; if they come back I'm not sure if I'll make it out alive...make sure you bring me ammo and a bayonet." she ordered into the communicator before sitting underneath the same tree, looking around the skies to see when they'd arrive.

Arn, however, turned to Anthony and said "We'll stay and call out Matt, he needs to-"[color=#b22222] "Hey guys!"[/color] the young Assassin buzzed, causing Arn to recoil as he said "Hey! You startled me there, kiddo!" playfully punching him in the shoulder before bringing a finger to his chin thinking "We should head to that village, it's somewhat high ground, we could use it as a bastion." before nudging his head towards the village, him and Matt making a steady pace up a few hills, but soon the duo (with Anthony if he followed a trio) discovered a crumbled wall which lead to, which Matt narrated:[color=#b22222] "-This must be it..."[/color] "Must be what?"[color=#b22222] "...Yeah, it is; this is Villa Auditore."[/color] Having encountered the old villa, which had been somewhat preserved through time, Arn walked to the fountain and [url="http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/5/5e/Villa_auditore.jpg"]gazed[/url], from behind the fountain, up at the villa. He said three words to sum it all up: "Not too shabby."

Around the time everyone touched down, Cellizar had already landed and had laid Serina down on the ground. Upon Serina's forehead was a large bump that had a small cut on it. It bleed a little bit, but Cellizar wasn't too worried. It was a slow and it helping to draining out any rust, metal dust and anything else that might have been left after that fragment of metal hit her forehead. Climbing up a tree, Cellizar scouted the area. Despite being on the tree, he couldn't see the village he seen as he parachuted down. Letting out a sigh, he looked around to see if there was a closer establishment. After a few moments, he finally spotted what looked to be a farm not too far from where he and Serina were.

Climbing back down the tree, he reached the ground just as Serina began to wake up. [color=#008080]"Hnn.. Ugh.. Wh-What happened?"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"You got hit with some shrapnel from the planes when they exploded.."[/color] Cellizar stated nonchalantly. Serina, upon hearing Cellizar's voice, sat up quickly. Holding her head as a massive headache kicked in, she glared to Cellizar, [color=#008080]"Just great.. Last thing I need is to be abducted again.."[/color] With his eye snapping to anger, Cellizar grabbed Serina's arm and stood up quickly, [color=#8b4513]"You should be more grateful when someone saves your life!" [/color][color=#008080]"Only for them to turn around and try to distort their minds into something its not!"[/color] Serina retorted. Growling a little, Cellizar began to drag Serina towards the farm. [color=#008080]"Where are you taking me!?"[/color] Serina demanded. [color=#8b4513]"Somewhere to treat that head injury of yours,"[/color] he snapped. Yanking her arm from his hand, she glared at him, [color=#008080]"How do I know I can trust you.."[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Look, we're in the middle of no where.. Where the hell am I going to take you? I saw a farm not too far from here. They should be able to help. Besides.. I'm your cousin.. Just because we're on opposite sides doesn't mean you can't stop trusting me.."[/color]

As much as she didn't like it, she let out a sigh and followed Cellizar. She could have ran off into the woods, trying to lose Cellizar but there were two things working against her. Her massive headache and the fact he Eagle Vision, which meant he had Eagle Sense as well. After about 10 minutes of walking, they took a rest. The forest was hard to walk in with all the roots exposed and Serina's headache making her walk slower than usual. As they sat, Serina stared at Cellizar mustering up the courage to say something. When Cellizar looked up to Serina, she made eye contact with him instead of looking away. After a moment, she finally spoke up, [color=#008080]"Come back home.."[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Wha-"[/color] [color=#008080]"You don't belong with the Templars..You belong at home.. With me.. With the Assassins.. Please come back home."[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Serina.. I. . . . I can't. Not after all the things I've done.. Not after I.."[/color] Cellizar trailed off for a moment before continueing, [color=#8b4513]"I can't return Serina.. My path is set and I can't change it. Besides.. Once I get an Apple, Templars and Assassins will no longer exsist.."[/color] [color=#008080]"What do you mea-"[/color][color=#8b4513] "C'mon.. Let's continue. Get on my back, I'll carry you the rest of the way."[/color] [color=#008080]"I.. But.. You sure you can trust me enough not too..." [/color]she trailed off. [color=#8b4513]"Serina.. I know you too well.. You wouldn't do anything like that.. Besides, you'd be lost without me,"[/color] Cellizar said with a hint of a smile as he got into position for Serina to get on his back. Getting on his back, the two continued their journey to the farm.

After a while, Cellizar began to chuckle. [color=#008080]"What?"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Nothing. *Chuckle* This just reminds me the one time when I took you to a petting zoo when you were 4.."[/color] After a few seconds of thinking, Serina's face lit up with rememebance, [color=#008080]"I REMEMBER THAT! You're the one that put feed in my pocket, which made all the animals follow me! That freaked me out! You ended up carrying me out of there!"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"This also brings me back to. . ."[/color] The two of them began to reminisce as they worked their way to the farm.

After a few more minutes, the two finally reached a small farm that was just big enough to allow a family to support themselves. In the patch as a man that spotted the two cousins right away. Walking to them, he held the hoe tightly in his hand. Nodding to the man, Cellizar began to speak Italian, [color=#8b4513]"Ciao signore. Mio cugino ed io sopravvissuto a un malfunzionamento del piano e si è ferito. Pensi che poteva aiutarla?"[/color] [i]"Hmm .. Fammi dare un'occhiata e vedrò cosa posso fare."[/i] Ushering the two into the house, the man looked at Serina's forehead.

About a half hour later, around the time when the other assassins reached the Villa, Serina's forehead had been cleaned, treated and bandaged. As they cousins and the nam walked outside, Cellizar thanked the man before turning his attention to Serina. [color=#8b4513]"Serina.. You have 10 minutes to get away from here.. Within that time, I'll be calling for a ride to pick me up. Find out what you need now and leave,"[/color] Cellizar said in his normal, cold way before turning his back from her and the man and stepping away. When he was far enough, Serina turned to teh man and whispered for directions to Monteriggioni. After getting direction, Serina nodded thanks and began to run off. After a few steps, Serina [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlnupnEUJs"]slowed and turned[/url], looking to Cellizar. Hesitating for a moment, she ran over to Cellizar and hugged him tightly, whispering, [color=#008080]"Please come home.. At least think on it."[/color] Cellizar, startled by her sudden hug, paused a moment before he returned her hug. After a minute of silent hugging, he said, [color=#8b4513]"Now go.. Before I make another mistake."[/color] Stepping back, Serina wiped some tears off of her cheeks and eyes before running off into the woods. Letting out a saddened sigh, Cellizar pulled a pager and called for a ride.

---------- A few minutes later ----------

A helicopter began to descend near Elena's location. After settling down, the door opened up to reveal Cellizar. The helicopter was on it's way to Elena when it got the call from Cellizar, who wasn't too far off from their location. Stepping out, he walked over to Elena, a small smile telling one story but his eyes telling another, [color=#8b4513]"Come Elena... We have an Apple to retrieve.."[/color]

---------- The Next Day, somewhere around sunset ----------

Serina had finally made it to Monteriggioni. Exhausted, Serina forced herself up the stairs. Reaching the old training ring in front of the Villa, Serina stared up at the last bit of stairs, letting out a loud groan. After resting for a moment, she made the final push. Taking a few minutes, Serina finally reached the top of the stairs. Smiling at the site of finally being in front of the Villa. Before she could even take one more step forward, Serina dropped to the ground and passed out.

taking a stroll around the Villa, he went past Serina on the steps, continuing to walk past. he stopped abruptly, his eyes wide open. he turned to face Serina, saying, "[color=#ff0000][b]now it's my turn to repay the favor.[/b][/color]" he ran up to Serina, and somehow managed to carry her on his shoulder through to the Sanctuary. "[color=#ff0000][b] guys! over here, now! just found her on the steps up here. not even sure how she got separated from us, but my guess is that she fell with Cellizar. i think she just needs some sleep and a quick check-over.[/b][/color]", he said, putting her down on a bed. he walked back out to the exterior to continue his stroll. mid-way through the walk, he decided to instead explore the rest of the city to further gain a quick map of his surroundings. he climbed to the highest point on the Villa Auditore, and looked around, climbing down to the ground, enabling him to have a think. '[color=#ff0000]maybe i should go check on Serina.[/color]' he reached the ground, and walked all the way back down to the Sanctuary. "[color=#ff0000][b]how is she?[/b][/color]", he questioned, taking a quick look at her head. he took a look around, gazing at the statues of the Assassins of the past, his mind, filled with envy, his expression filled with indifference. "[color=#ff0000][b]wonder how she managed to get here without being caught by a Templar patrol. those guys are everywhere, especially around Monteriggioni.[/b][/color]", he said, scratching his chin. "[color=#ff0000][b]chances are Cellizar is finally cracking. she wouldn't have got here in any other circumstances.[/b][/color]"

Since Serina's arrival, Arn and Matt had been constantly sparring at each other, the elder of course coming out better, but the younger assassins learning fast, his mastery of Eagle Sense increasing with each second they trained; they had some safety precautions underway, Arn used a kendo stick instead of his kantana and their Hidden Blades were covered with plastic guards, but regardless the fighting was intense. There were clashing blades, kicks and punches, slams and smashing blows which took their toll on each side; Arn's Giga-Steel boned arm was definately a powerful tool for blocking, but after numerous uses Matt found numerous ways to avoid and take Arn down with the advantage.

Back to speed now, Arn and Matt were in another spar, this one turning in Matt's favour. As Arn went to roundhouse him in the head, he ducked and snatched Arn's kendo, striking his exposed waist causing Arn to lose balance, which followed by Matt swiftly swinging the sword upwards and down onto Arn's chest as he hit the ground; Arn, catching his breath, said "Well, you've nailed countering Roundhouse Kicks alright; I personally prefer to preform an aerial roundhouse of my own."[color=#b22222] "Yeah, but there's an advantage with disarming."[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"[/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] guys! over here, now! just found her on the steps up here. not even sure how she got separated from us, but my guess is that she fell with Cellizar. i think she just needs some sleep and a quick check-over.[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]" [/size][/font][/color]Arn and Matt heard and followed the voice of Anthony and found Serina upon a bed, Matt with a sigh of relief as he went to her side, kissing her upon the forehead; Arn, to this, said "My my, such a nobleman. I told you she'd be fine." as he patted his shoulder. Matt smiled over his Serina and said[color=#b22222] "Yeah, I know."[/color] with a little blush, before Anthony came back and made his remarks to which Arn said "She's exhausted; I don't know how she's back here or care. All we should be concerned with is that she's alright."
[hr]
Elena saw the helicopter landing, climbing aboard as Cellizar stood there, ordering her aboard. 'I'm absolutely fine Cellizar, how are you?' Elena thought spitefully at the man who seemed not to be concerned with her injured state. At least there was a bayonet for her pistol, which she fixed immediately upon her weapon before sitting aboard the chopper before it began to ascend again to wherever Cellizar desired; Elena didn't speak a word, she felt he had just been a complete inconsiderate jerk. 'Why the hell did I want him to help me? Gah, the sooner I'm off this damned chopper the better, I can't even stand his presence.' She thought bitterly as she glared at him, wiping her wounds with a rag as the sunset shined in the windows.

The next day Elena had still not said a word to him, looking over at her Armor which was transported; a machine gun suit, with these machine guns in the shoulder-plates, guns in the elbow and kneecaps; yep, this suit had plenty of fire-power, but she couldn't afford to lose anymore. Arn had taken the last ounce of Giga-steel, so she needed his skeleton to extract it, and so she had to have him killed first. Regardless, in that workshop she toiled over a final program, which removed the bomb in the armor and replaced it with a nice big chunk of armor plating. She was ready to kill.

Cellizar could feel the anger and hatred that Elena directed at him, but his mind was too caught up with Serina said. [i][color=#008080]'Please come back home,' [/color][/i]those words kept ringing in his head as the helicopter made its way, westward, to Rennes-le-Chateau, France. After a few hours into the night, the helicopter landed and the group made a temporary base at an abandoned building just outside the small village and went to sleep. After an hour or two, Cellizar laid awake, unable to fall back asleep. [i][color=#008080]'Come back home,' [/color][/i]Serina's voice ranged one more time in his head. Shaking his head, he sat up. Looking to Elena, he pondered back to a few days ago, when he had kissed her on the cheek. He grinned at how she reacted to it in her normal, angry way. He always did love surprising her and pressing her buttons once and a while. She's what made his life interesting. Without her, his life would have been boring. It would have been the typical kill assassins, do research, eat, shower, sleep routine.

He was about to ponder how she might have felt about him when something seemed to have caught his attention, as if someone was trying to direct you somewhere without being spotted. Looking to his right and out the window, he spotted the church where he was confident an Apple of Eden laid. After a few moments of staring at the church, he stood up. Looking to Elena, he debated about waking up the team and having them move out but eventually decided against it. She had a long day and could use a good rest. Besides, he didn't need her to have another reason to be angry with him. Donning the Armor of Altair quietly, he slipped out of the base and headed straight for the church.

A few hours later, about an hour before sunrise, a few close calls of death via hidden traps and solving a difficult puzzle here and there, Cellizar made it to what seemed to be the end of the hidden, long forgotten lair that laid beneath the church. It was pitch black, completely void of any light. If not for his Eagle Vision, he would have been lost to the darkness long ago. As he looked about in the room, he began to worry that his toils were for not. As he stepped to the center of the large room, a faint, red glow caught his eye from above. Looking up, he noticed how there was a line that glowed a faint red. Taking a few steps forward, he tried to get a better look at the line when it suddenly faded away and two other bits appeared. Puzzled, he turned off his Eagle Vision, hoping if looking at it with normal vision, he could spot something. To his surprise, he saw nothing on the ceiling. Whatever glowed up there, it could only be seen via Eagle Vision. Reactivating it, he began to move around, trying to figure out what the ceiling could mean. Once again, the glowing shapes changed. Growling a little in frustration, he pondered hard at what was happening. Then it hit him! Looking down, he noticed how he was standing on some large tiles. Somehow, some way, standing on the tiles activated something on the ceiling, revealings bit of something that needed to be fully revealed before continuing on in this hell hole. Certain that this had to have been the final trial in the God forsaken hellhole, he worked quickly at the puzzle.

After about a half hour, Cellizar finally solved the puzzle. Looking up, the image turned out to be a large symbol of the Assassin Creed. Before he could ponder the meaning of this, the whole room began to shake slightly. Looking around frantically, afraid that the room began to collapse, it was a moment before a large pillar began to rise from center of the tiles. Stopping at about waist level, the top of the pillar began to open, revealing the long forgotten Apple of Eden. Smiling menacingly, Cellizar quickly stepped to it, taking hold of the Apple within his right hand. Before Cellizar could savor this victory, a voice spoke to him. It was similar to Serina's, but was filled with more confidants, [color=#3366cc]"Cellizar Kingston, you have done well to claim what has been destined to be yours before you were even born. However, its a shame you couldn't escape the fate of your mind becoming twisted, distorted and controlled." [/color][color=#8b4513]"What do you mean its being controlled?! No one controls me!" [/color][color="#3366cc"]"It matters not, for your path has been determined.. Such a pity, too. You could have done many, great things if you weren't so foolish upon that night. You could have saved Serina from experiencing one of her most painful, traumatizing events she will have in her life time." [/color][color=#8b4513]"What night are you talking about?! And what will happen to Serina!?"[/color][color="#3366cc"] "All will be revealed.. Now go forth and fulfill your destiny!" [/color]The voice boomed as a part of the wall in the room rose up, the light from the rising sun quickly engulfing the room. Shielding his eyes, Cellizar slowly stepped out from the room.Once his eyes adjusted, Cellizar found himself to be at hidden passageway at the base of the cliff that laid behind Rennes-le-Chateau. Putting the Apple into his jacket, he made his way back to the temporary base.

Just as Elena finished with toiling over the armor, he stepped in the workshop, heading straight to her. Stopping next to her, he began to pull the Apple from his jacket, [color=#8b4513]"Look at what I retrieved last night as you slept. And don't even start nagging on me about how I went without you.. You needed to rest after the day you had and that injury you got. Speaking of which.. How is it feeling? Well enough to fight? For at tomorrow's dawn,"[/color] he began to say to the rest of the group, [color=#8b4513]"we strike! Pack up and get ready to move out!" [/color]Turning his attention back to Elena, he motioned for her to follow him as he left the building, wanting to talk with her privately. As they stood there, he stared at the Apple silently, reflecting on what the voice had said, [i][color=#3366CC]'Now go forth and [/color][color=#3366CC]fulfill[/color][color=#3366CC] your destiny!' [/color][/i]​Thinking back on it, he frowned as he realized it had an ominous feel to it. [color=#8b4513]"Elena, I think tomorrow.. Something major will happen. Something I don't think either one of us will like.." [/color]He paused for a moment, debating on something, [color=#8b4513]"So while I still have the chance.. I wish to do something." [/color]Without waiting, he turned to her fully and leaned down, kissing her once more. But this time, he planted it on her lips, instead of her cheek. After a few seconds, he pulled back and waited for Elena's reaction.

(Lol. After Kyng posts Elena's reaction, I'll bring the Templars up to full speed with the Assassins and the final battle can begin! Btw.. Hoped you enjoyed the little teaser that reveals just a tiny bit about what happened to Cellizar that caused him to change sides. >:3 Also.. If you're too lazy to read the whole post.. At least read the last two paragraphs. In the meanwhile.. Time to give the Assassin's something to worry about.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Serina rested upon the bed, one word Anthony said broke through into her sleep. Cellizar. Stirring a little, Serina began to mumble something as she began to force herself awake, needing to desperately tell the group something. After a minute or so, Serina suddenly sat up. Looking to everyone's face for a few seconds with her baggy, exhausted coated eyes, she smiled that she had finally rejoined them after all the walking, sneaking, fighting she had to do to meet back up with them. She then turned to Arn, seriousness covering her face. [color=#008080]"It's Cellizar.. He plans on getting a hold of an Apple.. I don't know where. Or how. Or when. But he's planning on getting one.. And I'm sure that as soon as he gets it, he'll be coming straight to us, wanting to finish this.. We need to.." [/color]Serina tried to keep talking but as soon as her mind and body knew she relaid what she absolutely had to, it began to force her back into blissful sleep, her body slouching into Matt's comforting arms.

Matt held Serina and then looked at Arn. [color=#800000]"Great...we have Jason off getting an Apple and same with Cellizar. We need to do something fast." [/color]he said, crouching a bit before propping Serina up on a small wall, before stroking her cheek a few times. [color=#800000][i]Just glad your alright, Serina... [/i][/color]he thought, before standing back up. [color=#800000]"Arn, we have to think of something and make sure he doesn't use that Apple against us. Do you have any ideas on what we should do? Cause you have gotten plans up to this point...and we've done great in every turn...we need a plan. And we really need one of yours...cause I'm drawing blanks for right now."[/color]

Elena, looking over her shoulder, saw Cellizar reappear since events prior to this encounter, him taking ouyt and presenting the Apple of Eden, but then mentioning not to complain about her not being invited to the party, to which she simply said "You're Apple isn't any of my concerns, it's your obsession, not mine; I wouldn't have helped you even if you asked me to." bluntly, spite still writhing in her voice to the superior Templar, one whom she very well knew could kill her without difficulty...well, maybe some difficulty, but still.

As he asked her how her injury was, she remained silent, unable to get a word in as he bombared her with questions for the sole reason of ordering his troops to prepare to engage for battle; following this Cellizar motioned his head for her to follow him, which after sighing and rolling her eyes, throwing down her wrench in distaste, she reluctantly decided to stand up and left with Cellizar; as she rested her back upon a well adorned wall Cellizar made a little speech, to which she decided to bpay attention to: why would he bring her outside if not for an important business to discuss.

But, all of a sudden, he kissed her, tenderly, gently upon her lips, her eyes widened in shock from it; the one upon her cheek was, well, patronizing, but this...this was...indescribable. As he parted from her, she, briefly, regained herself, before frowning and swiping Cellizar across the cheek with her palm, the loud clap from the slap indicating the sting she'd inflicted upon him, before she began to speak:

"How am I feeling, you asked me earlier, that was the first time you asked me how my injuries were Cellizar! That's all you care about, you, no-one but yourself! The only reason, I bet, you asked me how I was feeling, was because you wanted another soldier on the field, another pawn you can control to your free will! Well, I've had it!" This followed by another slap, this time the other cheek as she continued her tirade "I'm not a little toy you can play with, I'm not an instrument who's strings of emotion can be plucked at your free disposal; I'm a human being, and so is each and everyone of these people who you're sending to their deaths!"

"I'm not a pawn, Cellizar..." Elena's voice then turned much softer, a tear forming in her eye as she placed her arms upon his shoulders, embracing him as she said "I'm your lieutenant, Cellizar, but you treat me as a soldier. I'm a rook, yet you, the King, play me like a pawn..." she then turned her eyes and gazed into his as she said "...I want to be treated as the Queen, Cellizar." before she placed a kiss upon his lips, a deep, passionate one, as the sunset feel below the horizon; and as she parted Elena reached into her pocket, handing Cellizar a key as she said "If something major will happen, then treat me like a Queen, just for once; don't ask, no more words, just treat me as your Queen." Why was she acting like this? Since he kissed her on the lips, she felt...different, unsure, it was as if he'd opened up a side of her she never knew that had even existed.

However, she then roared "And this is for not treating me like a lieutenant before!" before kneeing him in his, well, just to reaffirm, to everyone else at least, she was Elena Davies: double-edged sword who'd lash out on whoever treated her disrespecfully. Following this she merely made her way to her room, to fall asleep or if not something else, so that tomorrow she could wake up with no regrets, and fight to win.
[hr]
Arn, sighing as Serina fell asleep into Matt's arms in peace, turned to Matt as he asked him for a plan. Arn didn't know what to say: if what Serina had said was true, then this could very well be their demise. Arn placed his hand upon Matt's shoulder before picking up Serina, placing him into Matt's arms again as he lead him upstairs into a bedroom, saying "Lay her down, let her sleep."

Upon the resolution of that matter, Arn said to Matt "I'm not giving you false hope, Matt, because the facts are simple: if Cellizar has, and uses the full extent of, the Apple's power, we're doomed, done, finished; it'll be the end of an era, the remaining Assassins of the United States will be a mere legend of the past." as he leaned his back upon the wal next to the door; turning his head to meet Matt's he said "This world, this life, it's Finite: the hopes, dreams, of infinity cannot exist in our world. It's the case of everything: water, the sun, wind, even my well manufactured alloy; the last useful trace of it is now within my bones."

"If we do this, we'll need to do it well, we'll need to close the Templar's chapter once and for all; so, what we do tomorrow is simple: we go on the offensive. We lost the warehouse, and your home was sieged, all because we merely allowed our problems to manifest. Tomorrow, we fight, we charge at the Templars, and we fight for our very lives, as well as the lives of those we care about; we don't know where they are held up, but we'll stand here, the Villa will be our stronghold, and we'll let them in, allow them to enter. If there's one thing we can do, it's stealth, and so we shall drastically reduce their numbers in the shadows."

Arn then turned from him and walked away, saying "Unless you want to train, get some sleep."

[color=#800000]"I'm going to train on my own for now...gotta make sure this doesn't happen." [/color]Matt gave Arn a nod, before running up a small wall, jumping off it to kick a small training dummy's head clean off. [color=#800000][i]It won't happen...I have to make sure I'm up for the challenge on this fight. Its something John would want me to be....at my best and ready to kick the a**es of the Templar. [/i][/color]he thought, before rushing towards another dummy stabbing him multiple times with his twin blades from his blade gauntlets. [color=#800000][i]Making sure that peace is maintained...and that Serina is safe...the reasons I have to fight. My brother John would...so I should too![/i][/color]

Archived