Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

"[color=#ff0000][b]urgh.[/b][/color]", he said, picking up Jason and jogging as fast as he could until he reached Matt. "[color=#ff0000][b]let's go.[/b][/color]", he said, jogging again. "[color=#ff0000][b]there shouldn't be much more resistance here...but we need to go faster.[/b][/color]", he said while jogging. he broke out into a light sprint, still wary of the fact that Jason was slumped over his shoulder. they reached the door in ten, maybe fifteen minutes. they opened it and ran out, heading towards the house. "[color=#ff0000][b]reckon Arn and Serina will be there when we arrive?[/b][/color]", he said, chuckling.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#ff0000]"I was never asleep."[/color] Jason stated calmly as he rolled off of Anthony's shoulder, landing on his feet. Jason calmly walked over to the nearest Weapons Storage, he found just what he was looking for: parachutes. He took one and a dagger. Activating his Eagle Sense, Jason noticed a guard running towards them, he was somehow silent. Jason took a step back at the last moment and tripped the guard, causing the guard to fall into the dagger impaling him through the throat. He let go of the dagger and allowed the guard to fall dead. Jason then noticed another guard looking blindly around for them near a window. He ran at him and tackled him, causing them both to fall out the window. Jason and the guard had a short fight in midair before Jason kicked him down, increasing the guard's speed as he fell. Jason pulled the cord on the parachute.

[color=#800000]"J-JASON?!" [/color]Matt said watching Jason jump out the window after tackling the guard. [color=#800000]"That dude...he is a psycho." [/color]He quickly took his cellphone out and called Arn. [color=#800000]"Rescue successful...except the fact that Jason just jumped out the window with a parachute." [/color]Rather than wait for a response, he hung up and started running with Anthony, exiting the building. [color=#800000]"JASON! You are a crazy SOB, bro!" [/color]he yelled as him and Anthony continued running, hoping that Abstergo wouldn't follow....but knowing them, they'd be worried about the power first...then about them.

Arn and Serina were making their way down a hallway to meet up with the Assassins but...well, all of a sudden he heard Matt cursing as he darted right passed the two. "What the-?" He said before turning and following the Assassin, Serina and Anthony pressumably on suit, as he said "Let me guess, Jason did something insane, right? Huh, and I thought John was the wildcard." Arn said as he ran up to pace with Matt, drawing out his pistol and activated his Eagle Sense, detecting nothing relevant nearby. "Matt, what's going on?"[hr]"Geez Cellizar." Elena groaned in her suit, looking at the man as she said "You really know how to make this already boring ride even worse. Just tell me why I should be concerned about this shroud and this apple, will ya?"

Serina skidded to a stop as Arn turned down a hall after Matt. [color=#008080]"I'll catch up with you guys in a moment!"[/color] With that Serina, traveled down a different hall then the others. After a few minutes of running around, ducking between and around templars silently in the dark, Serina finally made it to one of the main server room. Walking over to one case, she opened it carefully, not leaving any smudges or marks on the glass as she reached into it. Unplugging a few things, Serina then reached into the back of her small pack and drew out a small box. Plugging it into the ports she just freed and completely the pathways, she carefully closed the case and made sure that the small box was hidden as well as it could be. Standing up and backing away, she barely spotted it and she knew what she was looking for. Giving her job a nod of approval, she turned around and took off, catching up with the others in no time.

--------------------------------------------------------

Cellizar, shaking his head slightly at Elena, was about to answer her questions when his cell phone began to ring. [color=#8b4513]"What is it? . . . . WHAT!? A power outage?! You better bring the power back up ASAP and do a prisoner head count! Especially with Jason!"[/color] Hanging up his cell phone in range, he glared out the window as the helicopter started to descend. [color=#8b4513]"Going back will be of no use, what's happening will be done by time we retun.. It'll just delay us from getting to the Apple.. Which, by the way, is capable of controlling minds and creating illusions. The Shroud is supposidly able to bring life back to whomever is wrapped in it.. But that's yet to be confirmed."[/color] With that said and done, Cellizar stepped out of the helicopter and got on the airplane, waiting for it to departure to France.

Matt and his fellow Assassins, not counting Jason since he had to be the little daredevil, were out of Abstergo and hiding behind a few buildings. [color=#800000]"Anyway, Arn to answer your question...I had Templar try to attack me...even when with the power out." [/color]he said, finally catching his breath. [color=#800000]"I know Jason will arrive with us shortly and then we'-....Wait! Where is Serina?!" [/color]Matt turned towards Abstergo and was about to run back towards it, when he finally saw Serina running out. A smile appeared on his face, as he motioned for Serina to follow the rest of the group. [color=#800000]"Serina, what took you so long? Thought this was supposed to be a quick thing..."[/color]

Jason walked calmly to the group of Assassins [color=#ff0000]"Hello all."[/color] he stated from his blank, emotionless, expressionless face. [color=#ff0000]"I'm going to cut right to the chase, whatever plans you're having, I'm not part of them, I'm going to Masyaf and none of you are coming with me."[/color] Jason paused [color=#ff0000]"But before that, we need to have that meeting we spoke of before the events of the past two weeks."[/color] Jason continued [color=#ff0000]"Shall we?"[/color] Jason finished. Nothing being natural about him, he has definitely changed and he is aware of it [color=#ff0000]"There is one more thing you should know: I am not the man I used to be."[/color]

[color=#008080]"Sorry I took so long.. I was planting in that backdoor. Arn's gonna have to help me to make a secured and hidden connection to the backdoor, but it's ready for us."[/color] Serina smiled to everyone bashfully, feeling as if she was late for a very important meeting, in which, she kinda was. She then turned around and smiled widely when she heard Jason, [color=#008080]"Jason! You're alri-"[/color] Serina stopped talking abruptly, listening to how Jason talked as if he was someone else. [color=#008080]"Jason.. What did they do to you? And we're a Creed.. We move as one. Whether you like it or not.. We're coming with you," [/color]Serina said as she put her hands on her hips, showing that she ment what she said.

[color=#800000]"Oh I see, clever girl." [/color]Matt said, smiling as he kissed Serina's cheek. Then he whipped his head back and then looked at Jason, then at Serina when she heard her say we'll go together. [color=#800000]"Masyaf? Wait...Serina we we're heading to Italy to the Auditore Villa." [/color]he said, then weighing his options. Option 1, forget the Villa and go with Jason to Masyaf, the place where the legendary Altair was...or Option 2, continued as planned and get to the villa. [color=#800000]"Jason, I don't like the fact that you're going by yourself to Masyaf, but do what you need." [/color]Matt finally said. [color=#800000]"But afterwords, I want you to make sure you meet up with us in Italy."[/color]

Serina turned and looked at Matt. [color=#008080]"If we travel westard in a plane.. We can stop off at Masyaf first.. And then move onwards to Italy.. I know its really out of the way.. But if ya think about it.. Going indirectly to where we want to go would be best.. They'll be expecting us to chase after them.."[/color] Serina looked between Matt and Jason. she then looked to Arn. [color=#008080]"What do you think Arn? You're just about the only one who's able to break this three way tie right now."[/color] Serina didn't want to put Arn in the spot light like that, but right now, it seemed like it would Arn that Jason would listen to. Even though Jason hasn't said anything yet, he was probably gonna agree with Matt to have them go their seperate ways,but Serina didn't want to do that, obviously.

"Jason..." Arn said, sighing as he still was insisting on going Solo. "Jason, no more. I know after Cellizar and John disappeared you've had it harder trusting others; I mean, after all, us four were closer than brothers...no, we were brothers under the creed. And then Cellizar betrayed us, and John died. Jason, I may not be the strongest or the wisest, but I don't need those when I know that we can no longer act in single units in order to deal with the Templars. Think about it: you're the strongest Assassin, but you lost on your own. You need to accept that we are, as Serina said, a Creed. A Brotherhood." Arn then nodded to Serina as he said "Plus one sister. But the fact is you are not going alone ever again; I'm taking charge and I will not allow it any longer."

Arn then turned to the others as he said "Think about, we need to go to two different destinations at the same time; there's five of us, two veterans, you young'uns, and Anthony. Anthony as provded his prowess on the field, and so he'll be going to Jason to Masyaf, whereas I'll be taking you two, Matt and Serina, to Italy with me. We'll go by plane, you two will parachute into Masyaf, and we'll continue our mission. Like I said, single solo missions from this point onwards are strictly forbidden, so we will take both territories at once with squads."

Arn then sighed before saying "Look, I don't want to sound like a dictator, but we need to decide a Grandmaster, someone in charge. So, right now, I'll call it. You may not vote yourself, and if there is a tie we'll simply go in order of experience. So, I shall grant my vote to Jason solely because of his experience as an Assassin."[hr]Elena shrugged as Cellizar seemed to be talking to the...maintenance guy or something? Oh whatever! It seemed the power was knocked out, but she honestly didn't give a hoot. So what if Jason escaped, Cellizar kicked his ass! He could do it again, especially with Spark's help! In fact, that was an idea, make him Spark Armour...anyways as he explained the powers of the Apple and the shroud, the two boarded the jet, an air hostess about to ask Elena about her armour, but as she held the hilt she quickly shut up. "So, basically, these items can make a significant impact on whoever they react with, right?" She asked Cellizar, looking through the visor.

[color=#ff0000]"I. AM. GOING. ALONE."[/color] Jason half-yelled [color=#ff0000]"If you must know what they did to me. It was a curse and a blessing. I saw the entire lives of Ezio and Altair within two weeks! Something that took Desmond three or four! And he didn't even see their entire lives! The misery they both suffered, but yet the happiness, and all the lives they took! If you saw what I saw, you would make the same decision!"[/color] then he turned to Arn [color=#ff0000]"It was my anger and pride that got me in that position. I never intend to make the same mistake again. But if you're all going to stop me. I will only have two options, turn my blade against you, or leave the brotherhood. don't make me do either. You know as well as I do that with the bleeding effect, I have also gained the abilities of those two assassins."[/color]

OOC: I'm putting this here cause that would result in a double post >_> Jason = Badass :D

Serina looked to Jason with a frown. [color=#008080]"How's this.. We'll go to Masyaf.. But we'll stay out of your way.. We'll set up a camp and the three of us can work on making sure you don't get any interference from the Templars.. We could also work on the backdoor so we can figure out Cellizar's first move.. We both know he's after something if he forced you to live BOTH lives [i]entirely[/i]. Jason.. You've been through some tough s*** these past two weeks.. You must have been in that Animus almost 24/7! We should at least be near by if anything happens.. Please Jason.. Reconsider.."[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"What part of I am going alone do you not understand, Serina? How's about we do to you exactly what they did to me? Two weeks of nearly complete isolation with no food. They only gave me water, which though thankful for, left me hungry. No? I am going alone, no excuses, no exceptions. If I do find one of you there, I will turn by blade against you. no matter who you are."[/color] Jason returned to his calm expressionless and emotionless face, making those words deathly frightening. Then he turned to Matt [color=#ff0000]"Thank you Matt, for understanding."[/color] he said, finally acknowledging what he had said in the confusion of this argument. [color=#ff0000]"I will return to the new HQ with you, but that's it. Don't return my weapons or give me any armor. This is my decision, it is not changing."[/color]

[color=#008080]"Fine.. At least let us feed you and drop you off.. I still think we should go the long way around to Italy.."[/color] Serina finally sighed out after a few moments of thinking. [color=#008080]"I still don't like the thought of you being alone while the Templars are out there.. Looking for us.. Cellizar with his strengthand Elena with her technology.. But I see there's really no other option.." [/color]Serina looked down, her right arm crossing her chest and her right hand grabbing her left arm. She didn't want to the Brotherhood to get seperated, but it looked like there was no option. [color=#008080]"You will meet us up at the Villa, right?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"I don't like it..." [/color]Matt said, turning away from the group, placing his hands into his pockets. [color=#800000]"Hell, I don't think that my brother would think you going to Masyaf by yourself...but he isn't here. And your mind is made up. As an assassin, we should at least honor that desicion." [/color]He didn't turn back to the group, he just stayed with his back towards them, why...mainly cause Matt couldn't bring himself to turn back around and yell at Jason and say that he was stupid for this...but that wouldn't help anything. [color=#800000]"I would like you to stay with us, Jason...but I guess other than the Animus...its the blood of Altair and Ezio that is running through your veins. Its probably that and your pride that is making you do this..." [/color]He ended with that, before staying silent.

OOC: DANG YOU AISU!! You ninja...._-_ LOL

[color=#ff0000]"It's not my pride that's making me go, Matt, it is for the Assassins, and it is something I should do alone, for only I know how to do it."[/color] Jason replied, then turning to Arn[color=#ff0000] "So then, still feel you're made for the position of power?"[/color] Jason asked both jokingly and mockingly, but with his emotionless and expressionless face and tone of voice, it was hard to tell if he was serious or not. [color=#ff0000]"We should be off n-"[/color] Jason interrupted himself mid-sentence as he remembered something [color=#ff0000]"Serina, there is something you should probably know. And I want to be the one to tell you before Cellizar does."[/color] Jason explained [color=#ff0000]"(I forgot, I still have one family member left...)"[/color] Jason thought to himself. The thought was... odd, thinking to be the only member of his family left for so many years until now.

[color=#008080]"Matt.."[/color] Serina walked over to Matt and softly wrapped her arms around his left one. Pulling him softly to her, she smiled up at him. [color=#008080]"Cheer up Matt.. To be honest, I'd rather he be on a solo personal mission then stuck in Abstergo anymore.. Besides, Jason will rejoin us when he's finished.. Right, Jason?"[/color] Serina turned her head and looked to Jason, wanting him to respond to her. She turned to Jason just as he caught him in mid-sentence and said he wanted to tell her something. [color=#008080]"Huh? What is it Jason? Is it about him being my cousin? I've known that for a while now.."[/color] She kissed Matt's cheek before she slid her arms off of Matt's and turned to face Jason full on, sensing that that wasn't quiet what he wanted to tell her.

Arn shook his head in disbelief to Jason's remark, simply saying "I never said anything about me taking a role of power, I said we can't afford to act recklessly anymore; you clearly have lost any, if not all the respect we once had Jason. Do as you please, I'll take you to Masyaf. But know this; if it was for the Assassins, you'd let the Assassins go, not just yourself. Whatever you believe, your pride is taking a big part out of it, and even if you're doing this for the Assassins, it is too obvious that you won't accept help because your too proud to accept it; I'm not a fan of pride Jason, I hated it in Anthony, Cellizar, Elena. You are no exception. Just because you saw the lives of Altair and Ezio does not give you any right to consider yourself better than anyone else. And don't give me any sort of crap saying you didn't, it's obvious in your threat that you believe you can kill all of us without a single slight of difficulty."

Following this Arn began to make his way from Abstergo simply saying "I'll meet you all at the old warehouse, I'll need to clear the rubble prior to getting out the jet, that is, unless we're going via public transport." but he had no intention of doing that at all, he did want to see the old place again, the old memories. Regardless he walked, and walking began to become pain, pain in the feet but Arn didn't give a damn; fact was he'd reach there eventually...

Jason laughed [color=#ff0000]"Oh Arn Arn Arn, don't you understand? I lost my pride long ago. And for what I'm doing, you wouldn't know s*** on how to do it. So that's why I'm going alone."[/color] he replied after him. Jason felt as he was being torn apart on the inside. One thing was he loved the new man he had become, another was still the man he was before, another wanting to tear away from the man he had become and finally. one longing to be the man he once was. A single tear ran down his face. [color=#ff0000]"(Goddammit.)" [/color]then he turned to Serina [color=#ff0000]"No, it's about you being my cousin." [/color]Jason remembered the shock, anger and loss of pride when Cellizar told him the exact same thing.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRp_mVi969I]Record Scratch[/url]

[color=#800000]"Come again..." [/color]Matt said looking at Jason and then at Serina. [color=#800000]"OK....let me see if I heard you right. You're saying that you and Serina are....cousins?" [/color]Yeah, this sounded like a huge shock. They didn't really even look like they were related at all...but apparently this was the truth. [color=#800000]"Well, this seems a bit different." [/color]Then he heard Arn, watching him walk off. [color=#800000][i]Arn...damn...this isn't good. It's like our small Brotherhood is disbanding...John, I really hope it isn't. [/i][/color]he thought as he turned to the others. [color=#800000]"Guys, I'm going to go with Arn. I'll meet you guys there..." [/color]he said, running after Arn. [color=#800000]"Arn! Wait up..."[/color]

Serina's jaw dropped slightly, [i][color=#008080]'We're cousins? But how.'[/color][/i] Serina looked to be in a daze for a moment, deep in thought, before she looked up at Jason. She nodded slightly as Matt said he'd go catch up with Arn. [color=#008080]"How are we cousins? How did Cellizar find out? Does this mean I can look into Altair and Ezio's lives, like you? Or is by way of marriage that we're related?"[/color] She paused for a moment, trying to wrap her head around things, looking to the side. Her gaze then snapped back to Jason, [color=#008080]"Will you still go on your own? Or will you still deny a family member the chance to help you?"[/color] She was referring to how Jason was so determined to go allow to Masyaf.

[color=#800000]"Arn! Dude, wait up a second!" [/color]Matt said as he ran right up next to Arn. He wasn't good at reading people's actions or facial expressions(guess this would mean he'd be terrible at Poker), but he could tell that Arn wasn't doing alright. [color=#800000]"Arn...what's wrong? Is it about Jason and his little episode right now? If it is, please don't worry about it. I-I'm positive he'll be alright." [/color]he said, smiling, though in all actuality, Matt didn't know WHAT would happen with him or the Brotherhood for that matter. Though this situation...it reminded him of an old conversation him and his older brother had.

~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb6MF0IfsvQ]FFVII Crisis Core OST: Under The Apple Tree[/url][/i]

[i][color=#000080]"Hey little bro, you look down. What's the matter?" [/color][/i][i]John asked, seeing a young Matt sitting on the bench in their foster parent's yard.[/i]

[i]Matt looked up at John and sniffled a bit. [color=#800000]"J-John...I haven't seen any of my old friends in a long time...not since our move. D-Do you think they'll even remember me o-or even be my friends?"[/color][/i]

[i]John just simply chuckled and sat down next to Matt. [color=#000080]"Lil' bro, they'll always be friends. Just remember this Matt, no matter what situation...the outcome usually comes out good." [/color]He ruffled Matt's hair a bit and smiled. [color=#000080]"So if you ever see your old friends again, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you again."[/color][/i]

[i][color=#800000]"Thanks John." [/color]Matt smiled, as he hugged John a bit. [color=#800000]"So you want to play tag?"[/color][/i]

[i][color=#000080]"Would...but I got some things to do. I got my two friends I'm meeting up with today." [/color]John said with a smile.[/i]

~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~ X ~

As he remembered this, he looked back at Arn smiling. [color=#800000]"No matter the situation...the outcome usually comes out good."[/color]

Jason chuckled, he even seemed to be his original self [color=#ff0000]"Not even. That even gives me more reasons not to let you go. And Altair's wive's brother, so no, you can't look into Altair and Ezio."[/color] Jason explained. Then returned to his new dark side. [color=#ff0000]"It is time I get prepared."[/color] Jason stated. Walking the direction of Matt and Arn, walking past them then slightly slowing his pace [color=#ff0000]"Remember this: You won't be able to beat Cellizar, no matter what your numbers are. So don't go after him."[/color] Jason stated, almost a [i]taunt[/i] then quickened his pace once again [size=2][color=#ff0000]"Who knows, I might be back to normal next time you see me.[/color]" [size=4]he whispered.[/size][/size]

[color=#008080]"Wow.. That's waaaaaaaaa-one minute later-aaaaaaaay back there. Still.. I'm more than happy to call you fami- Hey! Wait up!"[/color] Before Serina could finish saying she was happy to call Jason family, he walked off at a pace most people would consider to be a jog to catch up with Arm and Matt. Running to catch up with the trio, she said, [color=#008080]"Piggy back ride!"[/color] just before she reached them. As the reached them in a few seconds, she ran up behind Matt and jumped up a little bit onto his back, softly wrapping her right arm over his shoulder while her left hand stretched out and pointed forward, [color=#008080]"Tallyho!"[/color] It was at the point when she said that that Matt would either keep his balance somehow or the two of them would fall over, which would have been funny as hell.

After whatever would have happened, Serina looked to Jason, having barely caught his statement about them going after Cellizar. [color=#008080]"Jason.. We don't know where he even is. It's obvious he wasn't at Abstergo or he would be right behind us. That goes for Elena, too. Sure, we might not stand a chase at an upfront battle with him.. But whatever he and Elena are planning, we need to put a stop to it.. By the way.. Do you have any idea what they might be planning? I know it might not be easy to pick out considering how they had you go through the lives of both Altair and Ezio, but anything ya might suspect would be nice."[/color]

Archived