Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

Arn, surprised and grateful to see Serina, smiled as she aided him, firing a shot into Spark's chest, causing her to take a sever shot. "She's down for a bit. Her underarmor is bulletproof. And only Giga-steel can penetrate Giga-steel." Arn aid as he took a belt of Giga-stell bullets and limbed away from the fight, firing more shots into the now downed Templar.

"YOU! YOU SCUM! I'LL KILL YOU!" Spark shrieked as the shots had hit her hard, no physical fractures but bad impact. The armor took most of the bullet, her underarmor shielded herself. Rising off her single knee. "No! I want him dead!" She bellowed as she activated a button, following a siren. The Armor then collapsed from the woman as she leaped out, the armor nowhooking into the ground. /SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED/01000101010001.

Spark didn't care, she had many more copies ready to go for her. "Now then!" Spark said, giving chase to the two Assassins, drawing out a pistol. She was much more agile, and aggresive, without her armor, making her much more lethal.

Arn, however, saw the explosive armor as an advantage. "Now she wont have another suit to use, we've gained the upperhand." He didn't realise how wrong he was. After hitting a button, Arn shot from his now automatic pistol, aimin to hit the Templar who utimately avoided each shot elegantly. "Damn. She's much more faster now. Serina, hold your breath!" He said as he flicked a smoke grenade to the ground, buying them time to escape.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serina nodded as Arn told her to hold her breath. As Arn threw out the smoke grenade, she quickly went to work on changing her pistol out a 12 gauge shotgun with no choke as she continued to move. [color=#800080]"Lets see her dodge these!"[/color] As the smoke cleared started to clear, Serina kept an eye out for Sparks as she worked on getting Arn safe. [color=#ee82ee]'I hope everyone else will be safe till Arn gets healed and I get back to them..'[/color] [color=#800080]"Uhm... Arn.. Since that armor is flipping huge... Won't the explosion be huge too? If so... Everyone should probably get THE FUDGE OUT OF HERE!"[/color] She started to move quicker, hoping that the blast wouldn't be too strong to cause the lower levels to collapse.

Rondine was confused as were, he thought the other Templars. Explosion there, explosion here. He heard the smoke bomb and it's hissing sound, then above the noise he heard Selina's cry for evacuation. He acted as so and ran for cover, as he went he was caught by a Templar, and next thing he knew everything was black.

'Urgh...Fottiti templars' he opened his eyes to see his olld room back at Abstergo...'was that a dream or did that fight end up bringing me here. 'Good Morning 24' the female voice said 'Welcome back you've been asleep for a while.'

'What happend?' he asked
'Nothing, you've been here all the time.'

Matt wasn't able to do anything, he was completely freaked out by this whole situation. [color=#800000][i]T-These Templar...t-t-they aren't anything like the Templar in the Animus... [/i][/color]he thought trying to stay out of sight. But what also freaked him out was the one Templar that was trying to harm Serina...didn't look like an enemy when he saw him through Eagle Vision, he looked like an....ally. He'd tell everyone about this later, as he was told to get out of there by Serina and Arn. [color=#800000]"R-Right...." [/color]he said running after them.

Arn's eyes bolted to Serina, his hands grasping her arms tightly. "You're right. Get everyone out of there, if I know that armor, it'll take a heck of an explosive to tear through the alloy." Then he grasped his chest tightly as he stood to his feet. Then he continued to speak. "Get everyone alerted, I'll make my way to the garage. I should have finished modifying the vehicles. Pick whichever you want...oh no." Then he realized what the bomb would destroy, his research. "Listen very carefully Serina. I need you to go into my office and grab a suitcase, a black suitcase. It has a very vital project I have been working on for the past years. Do not let Spark or any Templar see it. Meet me in the garage ASAP."

Spark, however, was blown off by the smoke grenade. "Urgh, now I need the armor! God!" And she made her way into Arn's office, laying her eyes on visible samples of Giga-steel. "What! I destroyed them all! That's impossible...well, no matter, the armor will do my job for me." she thought aloud wit a wicked chuckle, sprinting away from the soon to be wiped out warehouse.

[color=#800080]"I think everyone just heard me.. And you better b in the garage when I get there! If you're not and that suit goes off, I'm going to be so mad at you!"[/color] She yelled back at Arn as she darted for his office. She spotted that Spark lady leave his office, but didn't see her with a case. She didn't bother shooting her gun at Spark. Instead, she rushed into the office and searched for the case. As soon as she found it, she grabbed it. She was about to leave when she seen the samples of Giga-steel. [color=#800080]"That metal looks like the same on that chick... I should probably grab that too!"[/color] She grabbed what she could of the samples and quickly went to the garage, her eyes meeting with that other Templar for a quick second.

Cellizar growled as Spark activated that suit's self-destruct function. [color=#8b4513]"DAMMIT SPARK! COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED TILL I GOT SER-"[/color] He stopped talking as he made eye contact with Serina. He was about to go after her when he realized there wasn't enough time. Instead he turned and fled with Spark. He deactivated the armor and put his sword away, allowing him to run faster. [color=#8b4513]"I swear... You're going to get Serina killed one day if you keep that up! And when you do kill her, you'll be following suit!"[/color]

Serina made it to the garage and got onto the second closest vehicle, leaving the closest for Arn. She quickly secured the stuff and waited for Arn. [color=#800080]"Arn! ARN! Where are you!?"[/color] [color=#ee82ee]'I don't think that one Templar spotted the case... His voice though... Where do I know it from! UGH! If that helmet wasn't blocking everything except his eyes, I could probably tell who he is!'[/color]

Spark heard what Cellizar said, but disregarded it. "If you don't like my methods, too bad. Besides, get used to it. I have a lot more suits where that came from." She said back to the Templar as she looked back, the warehouse actually shaking. The batte suit seemed to be quite weak when it came to Arn's counter-weaponry; Spark needed to improve it greatly. "Don't worry, I'll not only wipe out that stupid scientists lab, thus removing any other need to use the self destruct, and the base will be gone to. So stop quivering in your boots!"

Arn, slowly, made his way to the [url=http://thekneeslider.com/images/batpod2.jpg]vehicle[/url], igniting it. "Sorry I worried you Serina." He said quietly as he looked at the girl carrying his briefcase. "This, well, it contains the blueprints I need for three things. One: A new Animus system. Two: The Giga-steel alloy combination coding. And three, which at the moment remain classified. For now, let's just pray someone takes the Big Rig. I hade built a back-up Animus device in case we needed it, but if it isn't taken with us, well it'll be a damn hard time."

((The batcycle? Really Kyng? Lol. Two can play at that game.))

[color=#800080]"Giga-steel? Ya mean the metal that weird lady had on? I grabbed what I could of those too..."[/color] She patted the storage part of the [url="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9s8iqcCd0DY/R393pCiA6EI/AAAAAAAABUE/jl5_1HKcgiM/s400/fenrir1.jpg"]motorcycle[/url] she picked out. She probably should have gotten into the Big Rig, considering how she was far too young to be driving, law wise. But then again, with the life she has, most the law flew out the window years ago. [color=#800080]"Matt! Grab the Big Rig! And has anyone seen Jason?! I haven't seen him since the fighting began!"[/color] She looked into the warehouse, seeing the armor shaking. [color=#800080]"SH*T! WE NEED TO GO!"[/color] She roared up the motorcycle and took off.

Matt heard Serina and then nodded as he got into the Big Rig and started it up. [color=#800000]"Alright Arn, Serina...hook up your bluetooths to mine...and I'll follow you guys." [/color]he said, as he shouted out the window to both of them. Matt buckled up and got the Big Rig ready to head out, though this attack still had him puzzled. It was like this wasn't a planned Templar attack...like he heard most of these things were. [color=#800000][i]Something is going on...and I'm not liking this feeling I have... [/i][/color]he thought with a gulp.

Jason walked to the front of the garage. His robes and armor covered in sweat and blood, as were his robes, behind him lay a pile of Templars. He held out his right hand as he awaited for someone to drive by so he could grab it and climb on board, if there were Templars in there too, he could simply assassinate them right after he got on. While with his left hand he sheathed the Sword of Altair, followed by turning on the bluetooth at his left ear, knowing that would be quite necessary. Who would be the one to pick him up? He didn't know

As Serina turned on her Bluetooth and started to head out, she spotted Jason. [color=#800080]"Jason! There you are! I was so worried!"[/color] as she drove by him, she grabbed his hand and helped him get on. [color=#800080]"Alright! Let's get the crap out of here!"[/color] As the group drove off, the suit exploded. [color=#800080]"THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE! Alright... Before we get too far.. We need to think of where to set up a new base... My parents have a small cabin in the woods they go to to get away and help concentrate on their work.. There's a healing tube there, but not sure if there's another Animus.."[/color]

Arn looked back with a face of shame, watching as the suit, his battle suit that he designed, destroyed the Assassin headquarters along with all of his research. But he didn't worry too much. Afterall, Serina had managed to secure his briefcase, along with some Giga-steel samples, and Matt managed to get the Big Rig running, along with another Animus system inside. Arn sped up to Serina as she went into detail of the new location. Catching her last words, Arn reminded her: "Don't you recall me saying that the Big Rig had another Animus system I built? Stay on the ball, kiddo, and try keep up."

"[color=#ff0000][b]argh![/b][/color]", he said, pushing a piece of debris off ofhis stomach, instantly noticing a potentially fatal wound. "[b][color=#ff0000]to hell with walking in pain. i must get back to HQ and report to my leader instantly.[/color][/b]", he said. being so agile, he still managed to climb up onto a rooftop. "[color=#ff0000][b]i don't care if an Assassini finds me. i will obliterate them all the same.[/b][/color]", he mumbled to himself, walking across the rooftops. "[b][color=#ff0000]maybe...i should run? no, i would only attract attention. i swore to secrecy. i must help myself to our HQ to get patched up.[/color][/b]"

Serina rolled her eyes a little. She knew the Big Rig had an Animus. [color=#800080]"Yes, the Big Rig does have an Animus, I know this.. But one Animus between what? The 6 of us? One Animus is gonna be hard to deal with.. I'll call up mommy when we get to the cabin and see if she can't deliver one to us.. And I'll see if daddy can bring up some equipment for you to use, Arn.. I hope Rondine and Sarah got out safely.."[/color] She looked to Arn and frowned a little. [color=#800080]"Do you think you can handle the ride? That giant bullet did get ya pretty good...."[/color] As she thought about the giant bullet, she thought about how that Templar tried to take her. This caused her to frown a little bit more and look down slightly. [color=#800080]"Hey Matt.. Thanks for stopping that Templar earlier.."[/color] [color=#ee82ee]'I wonder what that Templar wanted with me..'[/color]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cellizar, as soon as he got back to HQ and into his office, slammed a fist into the wall. [color=#8b4513]"UGH! I failed to get her.. AGAIN!"[/color] He glared off towards the general direction of Spark's office. [color=#daa520]'If she had just fought and not played around.. I could have gotten her!'[/color] He took his chest plate and robe off, throwing it against the wall, as it revealed his casual wear. He plopped down on his chair and began working on a sketch for a blueprint for something. As much as he didn't want to, he called up Spark's office. [color=#8b4513]"I need some Giga-steel, deliver it when you can.."[/color] without waiting for a response, he hung up and went back to the blueprint. [color=#daa520]'Next time.. She's not escaping..'[/color]

"[color=#ff0000][b]the HQ...so close...finally...[/b][/color]", he said, collapsing in front of the HQ door. a few minutes later, a Templar had picked him up and slung him over their shoulder easily, due to Anthony's lack of body weight. "[color=#ff0000][b]why save me...i am a disgrace to you...please...[/b][/color]", he said into the Templar's ear, still carrying on like he hadn't said anything. "[color=#008000][b]but you aren't a disgrace, Anthony. just because you failed to capture the two Assassins, which i am a bit angry about, you managed to find their HQ and hold them off long enough for Spark to set her suit on Self-Destruct and then to escape. you'll get dinner tonight, i'll make sure of that. but first, you need to get patched up in the Infirmary.[/b][/color]", the Templar said, Anthony rethinking what he had said. [i]my leader? i always thought he was so harsh with me...this is the first time i've been injured...that, that reason right there. that's why he saved me. this is my first injury. better not do it again.[/i], he thought.

Jason nodded[color=#ff0000] "They had an army of Templars with them, a relatively small army, but an army all the same, we were lucky to survive and only those few Templars managed to get in."[/color] Jason explained as he settled in his seat behind Serina. [color=#ff0000]"And Serina, do not worry about the Animus, we survived with one Animus before, and remember, I never train with the Animus, so that leaves more time for the rest of you." [/color]Jason explained[color=#ff0000] "So then, what we should be concerned about is what we should do about these Templars." [/color]Jason finished with.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1316631380' post='5531025']
Serina rolled her eyes a little. She knew the Big Rig had an Animus. [color=#800080]"Yes, the Big Rig does have an Animus, I know this.. But one Animus between what? The 6 of us? One Animus is gonna be hard to deal with.. I'll call up mommy when we get to the cabin and see if she can't deliver one to us.. And I'll see if daddy can bring up some equipment for you to use, Arn.. I hope Rondine and Sarah got out safely.."[/color] She looked to Arn and frowned a little. [color=#800080]"Do you think you can handle the ride? That giant bullet did get ya pretty good...."[/color] As she thought about the giant bullet, she thought about how that Templar tried to take her. This caused her to frown a little bit more and look down slightly. [color=#800080]"Hey Matt.. Thanks for stopping that Templar earlier.."[/color] [color=#EE82EE]'I wonder what that Templar wanted with me..'[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#800000]"N-No problem Serina..." [/color]Matt said, his face turning a little red when he said this. He kept the Big Rig going, but he kept thinking about the one Templar that attacked Serina. Now was as ever a good time to tell everyone what he saw. [color=#800000]"Guys...I know you won't believe me...but when I used my Eagle Vision when Rondine fought against the Templar that I kept Serina safe from." [/color]he paused and cleared his throat. [color=#800000]"I would normally see a red figure for our enemy, but this time it was different. This time...I saw a blue figure, the same color I usually see when I look at the other assassins."[/color]

"He-He was blue!? How's that possible? Don't tell me have an agent in with the Templars, feeding us info?!" Serina looked to Jason and Arn. They would know if there was an undercover Assassin in with the Templars. 'An undercover agent would make sense.. After all, Jason knew about the army coming...' She paused for a moment before saying, "That Templar... The one that tried to kidnap me.. His voice was familiar.. But.. I can't remember who the voice belongs to.." She frowned again. Not knowing who that guy was was really bothering Serina.

[color=#800000]"His voice sounded familiar to you, Serina?" [/color]Matt asked, listening to Serina responding. If the voice sounded familiar to her, the only reasons that could be was either A.) They know each other, but Serina was probably too young to remember...or B.) She saw or heard his voice in a dream or vision. Assassins had a tendency to have visions every once in a while, but he wasn't sure. [color=#800000]"But I'm not sure about that guy being a spy for us...cause if that was the case, he wouldn't have tried to stab my chest with a hidden blade gauntlet."[/color]

The sound of tires squealing echoed as Sarah brought her motorcycle to a halt at the pile of Debris that was their base when she had left. She flicked up the visor on her helmet, looking over everything. [i]"The hell happened here?"[/i] She asked herself as she took off her helmet and turned on her bluetooth before putting her helmet back on. [b]"Anyone mind telling me what exactly happened to our damn base?"[/b] She asked as she revved up the bike and started off, following the Big Rig's tracks with the cybernetics built into her patch. [b]"I swear, I leave for a few hours and you all destroy the place."[/b]

"[color=#ff0000][b]grr. i left my rifle in the debris! curse those Assassini![/b][/color]", he shouted, sitting up in the Infirmary. he looked around. "[color=#ff0000][b]where's Spark? i swear, if she gets hurt i'll end this war [i]now[/i]![/b][/color]", he said. getting up out of the bed, he saw that he still had his wound, but decided he would not rest until he had got his rifle back. "[color=#ff0000][b]i want my rifle. i will not participate until i get. my. damn. rifle![/b][/color]", he shouted until one of the nurses put him to sleep again. his subconscious was screaming in his head for him to wake up; but all he saw was black.

"Good point Matt.. Hmmm.. He shows up blue and uses hidden blades, which makes him seem like an Assassin.. But he fought to kill, which makes him seem like a Templar... THIS GUY IS SO CONFUSING!" She then blinked for a moment as she heard Sarah. "Sarah! You're alright! You messed it.. Some Templars attacked our based and blew it up.." She gave Sarah a quick overview of the fight: Arn got hurt, a Templar that appears as an ally in Eagle Vision and how a mechsuit blew up the base. "We're currently going to a cabin my parents own and make that our new base... I guess.. No one has objected the idea yet.."

(OoC: btw in case none of you know what a Big Rig is (which I bet you do, but for the sake of argument) [url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5_uUmIfq_-I/TOVSrj3GAaI/AAAAAAAAAAM/hEbPkE-JKWY/s1600/bigrig.jpg]That's pretty much it.[/url] And logically a trailer containing the Animus is attached)

Spark, or Elena rather, looked over at Cellizar with a fac of disgust. She hatedall Assassins, from birth to death, and even though she had some shred of respect for him, that did not mean she liked him. In fact, it was his fault she could kill the Assassins with no mercy. She had to make sure she did not kill Serina, who she discovered to be a thorn in her side.

She could get him what he wanted, it was easy. But then she remembered, the blast most likely wiped them all out. The only Giga-steel she knew of was..."Arn. He's probably kept the formula somewhere...I need to get it."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn sighed and went into his silent stage. Sure he was relieved that Sarah had managed to reappear, and fine Serina's dad would get him stuff to work with, but for some reason, the Battle Suit he saw annoyed him. He didn't have the blueprints to trump Spark, and he would have to do a lot of looking around for more Giga-steel alloys to be made.

But he had the suitcase, that's what mattered. The formula, the Animus system blueprints, and...well, Arn's secret. Plus he still had all, except Rondine, of his brethren alive and kicking. "I hope Rondine made it out okay..." he silently said as he sped up on his bike a little as Serina complained about the mysterious Templar. "You want to know who he is?"

Sighing, Arn relived the tale again. "As you know, me and Jason have been Assassins for a long time, and we know our way around things. Well, there was a third one of us, a man by the name of Cellizar, though he refused to share a surname. Well, an excellent assassin, but one night he betrayed us." His hood covered his intense eyes, but the feel of him glaring into Serina's eyes was still as intense. "He is dangerous, lethal, perhaps even more dangerous than Spark, because we know she has a weakness. But he can do much more damage." Then he drove ahead, still showing signs of disgust. Arn must have been close to Cellizar to feel this way, but was he? No, oddly he wasn't. Still, betrayal is a stab in the back, and it stabbed deep into Arn's.

waking up, he saw no-one. not even a nurse. "[b][color=#ff0000]this is not funny, guys....come out of hiding! or did they leave me here? hello?[/color][/b]", he said, his voice echoing around the room. attached to his bed was a note. he read it out aloud. "[b][color=#ff0000]we are all in the war room for a meeting. you are invited. i don't care if you have to scale our building, but get here. and now.[/color][/b]", he looked up, then sat up and got up off of the bed, and ran to the lift. he immediately pressed the button for the 14th floor and got there twenty minutes late. "[b][color=#ff0000]what have i missed? it better not be anything bad for me...i didn't eat last night...[/color][/b]", he said, his stomach rumbling.

[color=#800080]"A-A third one?"[/color] [color=#ee82ee]'Why is there always 3? Well.. They do say that the triangle is the strongest shape in nature.'[/color] [color=#800080]"C-Cellizar? W-Why..."[/color] By the end of Arn's story, something rushed to her and she almost hit the brakes hard, but was able to resist it. [color=#800080]"WH-WHAT!? But.. But my parents told me that Cellizar was an imaginary friend I had till I was 5... Why would they.." [/color]She let out a sigh, remembering the one of the most important things in life. [color=#800080]"Nothing is true.. Everything is permitted.. *Sigh* I just can't beleive they lied to me.. Cellizar is a cousin of mine..."[/color] She looked away in shame, knowing that a family member had betrayed them. The sadness she felt years ago when Cellizar left was bad enough. But now that she knew the truth, it pain became worse. *RING,-RING, RING-RING, RING-RING* She answered her cellphone. [color=#800080]"Mom? Yeah.. We're fine.. Everyone but Rondine is accounted for.. I'm sure he's fine........ Yeah, one of the Templars blew it up...... Yes mom.. We're fine. Listen, we're making the cabin our new base.......... Yes, all of that is exactly what we need. Another Animus is optional.. We were able to get the Big Rig's Animus out..... Yeah. Yep. Alright, love you too mom."[/color] She hung up her cell and kept driving. [color=#800080]"All the stuff we need should be there by time we are.. Hopefully, Rondine will catch up by then. How ya holding up Arn? We're almost there.."[/color]

Archived