Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

"[color=#ff0000][b]you're wrong about the damage. i have done this a lot of times in simulations. i won't break anything.[/b][/color]", he said, putting his weapons away. "[b][color=#ff0000]come on then. will you take me on while i am unarmed? i know a lot of you won't. come at me![/color][/b]", he shouted, glaring at the two Assassins. "[b][color=#ff0000]i'm not even armed. would you harm someone that barely eats? i only get to be so agile because i'm so thin. you'd never hurt me. it's against your 'creed', isn't it?[/color][/b]", he questioned, constantly trying to remind and annoy them. taking off his hidden blade, he laughed. "[color=#ff0000][b]i'm washing my hands of this. i am free for you to torture me as you will. just let my friends go.[/b][/color]", he said, trying his best to keep a straight face.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#4b0082]"ARE YOU INSANE??!!"[/color][color=#000000] Erin screamed at Anthony, [/color][color=#4b0082]"I WAS GONNA BE THE TORTURED GUINEA PIG!!"[/color]

[color=#000000]She then turned to cast a glare at Jason, focusing her anger on [i]him[/i].[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"And as for you...!"[/color][color=#000000] she spat, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Maybe I [/color][color=#4b0082][i]am[/i][/color][color=#4b0082]​ self-centred, maybe I [i]am[/i] stubborn. And maybe, just maybe I'm an idiot too, considering I get called that a lot. But I will never... [i]ever[/i] stoop to such a low as this so-called 'tactical retreat'! Personally, I find that it's just a paltry excuse for signs of cowardice. And I'm no coward... I'm a fighter. And as long I can draw a single breath, I'll still be a fighter."[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, Odin, who was busy meditating at the time, also ignored Anthony's request to get out of there. He wasn't going to leave his sister there unaware of her fate... he wouldn't be a good brother otherwise. Now finished, he checked his inventory, the better to make sure he was prepared in case he felt obliged to attack the Assassins. He also noted a couple of great swords up on display at a nearby weapons shop.[/color]

[color=#800000]'Hmm, those swords could be quite useful,' [/color][color=#000000]Odin thought to himself. However, he knew better than to eye them up for too long. Sister Erin was well and truly sending herself into the danger zone after all. Odin refocused on what was happening.[/color]

[color=#ff0000]"Then focus all that anger on me for our next encounter." [/color]Jason stated, allowing Anthony to fall, his next response was to him; [color=#ff0000]"And you should know, no matter how many times you do something that would result in broken bones, such as jumping from a helicopter without a parachute, it will always end in the same results. So you may have many broken bones you do not know of, but then again, they could have healed, then there is a chance that they did not heal properly, but then again, there's always luck." [/color]Jason explained as he turned his attention to Matt [color=#ff0000]"We should get Arn somewhere where he can rest. Now. So I will take him to any predetermined base, if not, I will take us both to a place where we can rest,[/color][color=#ff0000]" [/color]he paused, then revealed his stab wound on his left side [color=#ff0000]"for this is also causing me some pain."[/color]

"[color=#ff0000][b]ignoring me now are you? just because i dived from a helicopter, it doesn't mean that i'll hurt myself. doing it in simulation over and over again has given me practice. i can't feel it anyway, because i barely eat. so i'm too busy feeling hungry to bother noticing any broken bones. i swear if you even touch any of them i'll-[/b][/color]", he snarled, cutting off his own sentence, then nodding at Erin and Odin. "[b][color=#ff0000]go! i will take care of them.[/color][/b]", going into a fighting pose, ready to fight hand-to-hand if he needed to, his weapons now on the floor.

Cellizar was sitting at is chair again, his fingers flying around the keyboard as he was finishing up the program he was going to put Serina through. Just as he was putting in the final touches, another call came through. [color=#8b4513]"If its about Serina, I swear.."[/color] he said as he answered the phone. [i]"No sir. Its about Elena.. Something seems to be wrong. Physically, she's fine. But she's in tears and she won't leave the helicopter."[/i] [color=#8b4513]"Right.. I'll be there in a few.."[/color] He downloaded the program into a memory stick and walked out of the room. He went to another Templar and told him, [color=#8b4513]"Install this program into an Animus.. Then put Serina through the program for 5 hours.."[/color] With that, he left for the top of the building.

When he arrived, he looked at Elena. He shook his head slightly as he reached her. [color=#8b4513]"What's wrong, Elena?"[/color] he asked as he lifted Elena up and started to head back into the building. Before her entered, he told a fellow Templar, [color=#8b4513]"Radio the others and tell them to return.. If they haven't killed them yet, then they need to return. And if they don't return by night fall, which is about an hour or so from now, tell them I'll get them myself.. And it won't be pretty if I do..."[/color] With that, Cellizar walked into the building and the message was radioed to Odin, Erin and Anthony.

----------------------------------------------------------

By time a guard opened a door to get Serina, she had moved back into the bed and fell asleep. [i]"Girl.. Get up.. NOW!"[/i] Serina jolted awake. [color=#008080]"H-Huh, what's goi- HEY!"[/color] Without hesitation, he guard came in and grabbed Serina, dragging her out of the room. [color=#008080]"W-Where are you taki-"[/color] she was cut off as the guard slapped her. [i]"Shut up and just come with me. Refuse, and I'll shock you."[/i] Serina frowned and went along with him. She could have attempted to get out of the guard's grip, but right behind her were two more guards that looked just as strong as the first one. As they entered a room, Serina spotted the Animus. [color=#40e0d0]'.... If they're looking for more locations of the Pieces of Eden, they better look into someone else's history...'[/color] she though to herself as they strapped her in. [color=#008080]"Straps, really? Kinda overkill, don't you think?"[/color] The guard glared at her and she shut up. The visor popped out and the program Cellizar designed started up.

(More details of the program in the next post)

Elena woke up to see Cellizar lift her, unsure of what was happening. "Wha-where...what's going on!?" She shrieked as she leaped off the Templar. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Her's eyes filled with anger as she glared into the large man's eyes. With his stature, no-one would even dare pull a stunt like that, no-one but Elena of course. She moved to her own drumbeat, which was at a frenzy in this instance. "Cellizar, what's going on! Who are we?! Why didn't anyone tell me- ARGH!" Then she fell to the floor and struck it with a clenched fist. "My father...was he...a liar? He told me...he told me that- Who are they?" Then her tear drenched eyes stopped flowing as her face snapped into fury, looking sharply at Cellizar as she barked "Who are the Assassins!?", dashing at the man and punding him in the chest, weak strikes that came from her emotional outburst. And afterwards, she fell to the floor on her knees. "Who are they?" She said weakly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn, still groggy from the wound, could feel the device's effect, the stemcells were acting extremelly quickly, but as a result his body was weak. Healing takes quite a bit of energy from the body, and at this pace he could collapse any second. But then again, this is Arn Smith, and he'll never stop. "Alright, I've had-ahh...-I've had enough of them Templars." He stood up and pulled his bike to it's feet, before staggering back to his knees again. "AHH! Hehehe, sorry guys, look's like-ahh-I'm useless!" He said with a chuckle on his face. "Jason, I don't suppose that knife wound won't stop you from driving, will it?"

"[b][color=#ff0000]you're just going to run away...just like that? cowards! urgh! go. before i change my mind and start stabbing you in the neck.[/color][/b]", he said, turning away from the Assassins, then walking in the direction that he was facing. [i]better get back to HQ...[/i], he thought, also thinking of calling over another helicopter, but then deciding to walk for the sake of exercise. "[color=#ff0000][b]i swear. if Cellizar tries to argue with my ethics again, he won't see me enter that damn office of his ever again.[/b][/color]", he mumbled under his breath, thinking of possible options. [i]what to do...if he argues with me i'll leave his precious office in ruins and destroy his stupid programs. i still need to check on Elena. better move fast.[/i], he thought, running off into the distance, away from the Assassins. about half an hour later, he was at the HQ, completely out of breath. "[b][color=#ff0000]i'm not...climbing those damn stairs again...[/color][/b]", he groaned, walking through the door and immediately walking over to a lift. [i]this should do.[/i], he thought, picking the roof. "[b][color=#ff0000]if Elena is still rethinking her allegiance, i better get there quick, or she'll try to join the Assassins.[/color][/b]", he said, getting impatient with the lift. [i]come on...come on![/i], he thought, practically shouting in his head. as soon as he reached the roof, Elena and whoever she got out for were not there. "[color=#ff0000][b]damn! but, i need some rest. i should sit down for a few minutes.[/b][/color]", he said, sitting down on the floor.

All Cellizar could do was simply rise his left eyebrow at Elena's little fit.After she had dropped to her knees, Cellizar knelt besides her. [color=#8b4513]"Who are the Assassins? Hmm.. Well.. One could say they're similar to us.. Both groups want peace amongst the world.. But they.. They wish to achieve it through blood shed and stalking within the shadows.. Now come.. You should get some rest.. We'll talk later."[/color] He stood up and held his hand out to Elena to help her up. [color=#daa520]'Arn must have said something.. He's always been sly like that..'[/color] he thought to himself.

Elena looked at Cellizar with a blank face, but took his hand and stood up, before pushing him off her. "Thanks, you're right, I guess. It's just...well, never mind." She shook her head as she looked ahead. She wanted to ask him if the Assassins did it with bloodshed and in the darkness, then why did the Templars just blantantly assault them? Not only was it merciless, it was dark. She felt like she was in a group of hypocrites, and was certain to find out about both factions. But for now, she still hated the Assassins, and for now she still had a score to settle.

"[color=#ff0000][b]about time i stood up. dawdling here having a rest isn't going to help me. i'll go see Cellizar in his office. maybe he took Elena out of the helicopter?[/b][/color]", he mumbled, finally standing up. walking back over to the lift, he said, "[b][color=#ff0000]scrap the lift. i'm taking the stairs this time.[/color][/b]", he said, turning to the stairs. [i]better get to that office quick or i might not see him there...[/i], he thought, breaking out into a run down the stairs. twenty minutes later, he reached the office, panting. "[color=#ff0000][b]perhaps...that wasn't such a good...idea...[/b][/color]", he groaned, walking into the office, and immediately sitting down on the nearest chair, then starting to fiddle with the scope in his pocket. "[color=#ff0000][b]Cellizar...where are...you?[/b][/color]", he mumbled, expecting Cellizar to be there.

Matt finally got the motorcycle fixed up enough, since it was crashed when him and Arn rode back here. [color=#800000]"Jason! Let's go dude!" [/color]he said as he put Arn on the back of the seat and then sat down, turning the motorcycle's engine on. He noticed Jason behind him and Arn and he hit the accelerator and drove off to his foster parent's house. He stopped in front of the house and get Arn up. [color=#800000]"Guys! I-I'm back...we need some help!"[/color]

[color=#008000]"I can see..." [/color]Matt's foster father said, opening the door, ushering Matt and the other assassins in.

Cellizar nodded to Elena, before turning around and walking back to his office. [color=#8b4513]"Get some rest, we'll talk more about it later."[/color]

A few minutes passed and Cellizar finally got back into his office. He went straight to his chair and started working on his computer, even though he noticed Anthony. [color=#8b4513]"Something you wish to talk about," [/color]he asked as he started to work on some paperwork. After a few seconds, he put the paperwork in an envelope and tossed it Anthony, [color=#8b4513]"Or are you just here to get this?"[/color] The envelope Cellizar tossed to Anthony held his pass to get a meal to eat.

Rondine was quite happy to see the other Assassins, and happily followed suite and entered the house "Grazie Singnore" He said then quickly turning he caught up with the others "What happened to you guys?" Rondine asked curious.

While waiting to hear about it his thoughts switched and went back to Serina, [i]Detention Block[/i] He wasn't going to let that out of his head. "Arn, can i talk to you for a sec and Jason too, if you want" He said ushering them over "Cellizar, i saw him again, he has completely lost his mind. It's as if he can't even remember his time as an Assassin... He also said that he was going to made Serina the same, i worry that we might have to do something and fast, she's too young to be lost" Then Rondine turned and headed to toward where he thought the Animus was, "i'll try and find the best way into Abstergo" He said over his shoulder.

"[color=#ff0000][b]you know me well. but there is something else i wish to talk about. Elena. is she still thinking about what those Assassins said?[/b][/color]", he said, catching the envelope. "[color=#ff0000][b]she better not. i'd have saved her for nothing. i better have not wasted my time. the Assassins probably got away, carrying a few wounds at least. Erin and Odin were still there when i retreated.[/b][/color]", he said, walking up to Cellizar, calmly, without any care in the world about what could happen to him. "[b][color=#ff0000]anyway, if you need me for anything else, i'll be in the canteen eating. after that, i'll be in my room.[/color][/b]", he said, walking out of the door, the envelope in his hand.

Arn sighed when he heard the news about Cellizar, but worried when Rondine mentioned Serina. However, Arn had been in the house before. "*whistle* Rondine!" Arn called. "That's the garage, basements down there, along with the Animus." He said, pointing to a door underneath the staircase. "And don't worry. Remember, even though Cellizar is smart, I'm smarter. Most the stuff he knew I taught him here. He may have something planned, but I can pretty much nullify whatever he throws at Serina." Then he thought mentally 'But if they find out, they can use it against us...I can't let that happen.'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elena couldn't think straight, and immediately went straight to her room, where she looked at a picture, a dusty picture. The girl picked it up, and an agry face bloomed as she shot it ten times, the bullets clearing the dust revealing a bullet in the face of a man. A man who was holding a little girl in her uniform from her first day at school. The little girl was Elena, and the man, her father. "You're a liar. And I'll never keep a promise to a liar...I need to know more...wait, Cellizar's sister." She knew Cellizar captured Serina, and immediately suited up in her armor, the threatening booming voice decodifier activating and distorting her voice, Elena's feminine voice, into the voice of Spark. And the suit of armor walked all the way to the cell, looking sharply at the guards. "Move, I want to talk to Serina, and if Cellizar told you to keep anyone out, see there?" She said, two turrets merging from her shoulders. "Yeah, they'll send your brain through your skull." And she wasn't bluffing. Usually she was a bluffer, but with what was going on, she couldn't care what the Templars thought of her.

Matt heard what happened to Sirena and he punched the wall, looking upset. [color=#800000][i]D-Damnit! I knew I shouldn't have left Sirena by herself. I-I'm sorry... [/i][/color]he thought sighing. Matt looked at the others and then removed his hood from his head. [color=#800000]"Anyway, everyone but Arn needs introductions. The older gentleman is my foster father, Jimmy Carson and the older woman next to him is Jenn Carson, my foster mother." [/color]he said introducing Jason and Rondine to his foster parents.

[color=#EE82EE]"Nice to meet you all." [/color]Jenn said smiling

Jimmy nodded. [color=#008000]"Anything you all need, feel free to use it."[/color]

[color=#8b4513]"Hmm.. Elena will be fine.. I've talked to her a little bit. I've sent her to go rest and we'll be talking about it more, when she wakes. If she is still unsettled about it, I might have Odin erase or edit the memory. Problem solved.."[/color] He looked to Anthony as he walked towards him. [color=#8b4513]"Worry not about it.. If she does happen to turn, I'll capture her like I did with Serina and have Odin take care of the memory.. Go and enjoy your meal, its well earned."[/color]

--------------------------------------------------------

The guards at the solitary confinement were shaking a little as Elena came up and demanded to see Serina. [i]"W-Well. She's uh.. She's currently in an Animus, going through a program Cellizar himself designed.. Cellizar ordered for her to be in it for 5 hours." [/i]The guard swallowed hard, afraid of Elena's response.

--------------------------------------------------------

Serina swallowed hard as the program started up. At first, she was floating in pitch-darkness. [color=#008080]"Hmm? Is this what I'm going to be dealing with? Should have just kept me in that cell.."[/color] After a few seconds, Serina could have sworn she heard a voice. No.. 4 voices. They slowly grew loud enough to where she could make out the voices saying things like, "nothing is true, everything is permitted," "the past is written by the victors," and other little tidbits about the past she knew not being correct. The voices then grew a little louder, allowing her to distinguish the voices. [i]"The past can be manipulated,"[/i] [color=#008080]"Wait, Jason?"[/color] [i]"Just because you see it, doesn't mean its real,"[/i] [color=#008080]"M-Matt?"[/color] [i]"Just because something is claimed to be true because of one thing or another, doesn't mean its not a lie,"[/i] [color=#008080]"Rondine.."[/color] [i]"You should know that all to well.. After all, you're own parents lied to you.."[/i] [color=#008080]"Arn... What's going on.."[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Nothing.. I'm simply showing you the truth.."[/color] Serina quickly turned around as a digital version of Cellizar appeared. [color=#008080]"I know the truth about you Templars!"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Is that so?"[/color] [color=#008080]"Yes! I've witnessed history myself! Through the Animus!"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"The Animus is nothing more than a fancy computer.. A fancy computer that you can program to show anything you want to the user.."[/color] [color=#008080]"I know the truth and I believe it to be the truth!"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Oh? Don't you Assassins have a saying, 'nothing is true, everything is permitted?'"[/color] Serina growled at Cellizar. [color=#8b4513]"Remember, nothing is true, everything is permitted.."[/color] said the digital Cellizar as he faded away. After Cellizar disappeared, videos of the Templar and Assassin past began to play. They were changed, however, to show that the Assassins were the ones that wanted world domination through blood and Pieces of Eden and that the Templars were the one protecting everyone's free will. As the clips played, the voices of Arn, Matt, Rondine and Jason started up again, chanting the same thing over and over again....

"[color=#ff0000][b]hmm. that was an especially nice meal. lobsters is quite rare. maybe i should check out Elena's room just to be sure...?[/b][/color]", he said, now in his room after eating. [i]yeah. i'm going down to Elena's room now. then i'm checking into confinement for some quiet.[/i], he thought, walking out of his room, then to the stairs. "[b][color=#ff0000]i love having some quiet time. maybe i should do this quickly so i can get it faster.[/color][/b]", he said, breaking out into a run halfway down the stairs, reaching the floor that Elena was supposedly on. entering her room, he saw nothing of Elena, nor of her armor. "[b][color=#ff0000]ffff....she's gone![/color][/b]", he said, worrying about what she could do with that armor more than anything. "[b][color=#ff0000]ah, well. might be nothing. now for some quiet time in one of those especially comfy cells.[/color][/b]", he said, walking out of Elena's room, then to the stairs again, and begun walking down to the confinement sector.

ooc: can't punish me for that. Anthony likes being on his own and being able to think without being interrupted. so a cell is an option he's used before.

Spark's voice bellowed at the pair "Oh, really? In a machine where I can't interfere...Well then, I see no harm IN WAITING INSIDE FOR HER TO FINISH!". Grabbing one by the collar and lifting him high up, she strangled him and tossed him to the ground. Looking at the other, she bellowed "You'd better not make me use you as a punching bag! And you know I can smash the wall down! LET ME IN!" The blue light of the Templar symbol changed red, symbolising just how furious Spark was getting. She drew out her enormou sblade, holding it overhead as she said "Now, I'll ask nicely, are you going to let me in, or not?"

Arn nodded at the foster parents, saying "Well, you guys sure have got a right old fighter here. He saved my life just back...*yawn*...speaking of which, could I use a bed, the cells are working too fast and, well, I'm pooped." Arn's body was healing miraculously fast. One could literally see the sking growing back if they looked at the wound. But with all the energy his body was using, he couldn't stay awake. "*yawn* I'm really sorry."

"[color=#ff0000][b]hmm. what's that noise down in the confinements? i sure won't have quiet with that around. better go see what it is.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, running down to the confinement room to see Elena, in her Spark armor, threatening the guards. "[b][color=#ff0000]didn't imagine you'd get this far, Elena. why are you attacking those guards, quite pointlessly? and why are you not where Cellizar told you to be? you better not be thinking of turning. come over here and i'll give you a refresher...[/color][/b]", he said, coating his hidden blade with sleeping serum he was carrying around so he could sleep in the cell. "[b][color=#ff0000]come on, i'll take you to one of our historians and he'll tell you about our history. the Assassins tampered with our history to make us look bad, see?[/color][/b]", he said, holding up a newspaper article from the archives.

[color=#008000]"If you want you can stay in John's room..." [/color]Jimmy said smiling.

Matt quickly shook his head and said,[color=#800000]"Sorry...but I'll be in there for a while. There are a few things I have to do..." [/color]He quickly went up to John's room and locked the door. He sat on John's bed and then sighed. [color=#800000]"Serina...I didn't save you...but I swear on my life as an assassin, I'll rescue you soon." [/color]Matt was determined to rescue Serina...even it was meaning to go straight into the Templar lion's den. He looked back at his brother's weapon armory and then sighed. [color=#800000][i]I could ask the others to help, but Arn isn't doing real well right now. So...I may just have to do this myself...but I'm not sure what to expect there.[/i][/color]

The first guard, as soon as Elena finished tossing him, scrambled to get and up ran off. The second guard, trying his best from crapping himself as he stared at Elena's huge blade, took a gulp before he gathered up the courage to speak again. [i]"I-I-I-If you w-want... I can l-lead ya to the room that Serina is in and p-put the program on pause.. A-As long as Celliz-zar doesn't learn that we p-paused it, there's no harm d-done, right?"[/i] The guard then looked to his left, seeing Anthony walk up to Elena. He let out a small sigh of relief, feeling better now that he wasn't the only other person that would have to face Elena's fury.

"[color=#ff0000][b]just run, you weakling. there's no point in you being here. Elena, why are you acting so deluded? just stop fighting now. i mean it. or Cellizar will hear the noise you make when you smash me with that flimsy sword of yours. go ahead, hit me with it. you wouldn't dare, would you?[/b][/color]", he said, the guard running away faster than he could blink. with Anthony's blade prepared, he realized something. [i]damn! my blade doesn't go through that kind of material! nor does any of my weapons, to say the least...[/i], he thought, getting ready to fight hand-to-hand if he had to. he also braced himself for being flung through a wall, knowing Elena's strength.

Elena never liked being approached, it just enfuriated her even more. "So, let me get this straight. You think I'm deluded? FOR ALL I KNOW, I COULD HAVE BEEN RAISED BY A LIAR! HOW DARE YOU!!" And as he predicted, Elena dropped her sword aside and grabbed Anthony's. Taking the blade, she bent it and dropped it, waking over the man and grasping him now in her huge armor, and with a swift twist, she launched him into a wall with no difficulty. Then redrawing her sword, she swung it into a wall, tearing it to pieces as it crumbled. And inside she saw Serina. "Target Aquired." She said, walking up to the girl. She had a feeling Cellizar would attempt to wipe her. She couldn't allow that to happen, she needed her head.

Arn was so relieved when he had gotten the go to sleep from Jimmy, heading up to John's room and laying down on the bed. Looking up to the ceiling, he overheard Matt. There he said "John, if you're listening up there, it's me, Arn. John, watch over your little brother...I can't now...when I'm better I will, but keep an eye on him."

"[color=#ff0000][b]urgh...even bracing myself never makes it any better...need...to get up...but can't...damn you, Elena...[/b][/color]", he said, obviously having trouble talking, being in so much pain. putting his hands firmly on the floor, he pushed up, and barely managed to get one foot up to stand. "[b][color=#ff0000]so you'd rather be an Assassin and have us as an enemy...? you really are deluded. you'd really believe all that Arn had said? if you didn't just throw me through a wall, you wouldn't have gotten this far. if i die now...urgh!, i only regret...that i only have one life...to live. i'll...kill you, Elena...[/color][/b]", he said, passing out on the last word.

Archived