Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

Serina jumped into an alley way, avoiding the bullets as Jason went in for an attack. She reached behind her when... "F*CK!" She had completely forgetten to grab her shotgun after that one Templar threw it away from her earlier. As she looked around the corner to check on Jason, she heard that Erin chick scream out something. Without realizing what she was doing, she grabbed a trashcan lid and threw it out. Miraculously, the lid had some how hit the bolts in just the right way to divert them from Jason. "D-Did I just do that!?" Then, a sudden chill came over her as she sensed more trouble coming. 'WHERE ARE THEY!?' she screamed out in thought, refering to Arn and Matt.

---------------------------------

"Hmmmm.. Don't make her forget too much... Atleast have her remember some training... I don't want to train her from scratch..." Cellizar said as he continued to head to the fight. "I should only be a few more minutes! Keep her there till then.."

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#4b0082]"F***ing b****!"[/color][color=#000000] Erin turned to fire at Serina, but Odin held her hand out in a motion to stop her.[/color]

[color=#800000]"I'll handle the girl,"[/color][color=#000000] he informed his sister, [/color][color=#800000]"Just ensure that other doesn't try to protect her."[/color]

[color="#000000"]Erin nodded in response, before taking her frustration out on Jason via firing off another volley of acid-coated bolts at him. Meanwhile, as she kept [i]him[/i] busy, Odin advanced on Serina, extending the daggers within his armour, and having shurikens in hand in case she opted to turn and run.[/color]

[color=#800000]"It would be wise to surrender in your position, lady," [/color][color=#000000]he stated calmly, [/color][color=#800000]"You'll only harm yourself more than you'll hurt me."[/color]

Arn looked back at Matt with a smirk. "Well, from what i saw we'll need to get intense. Spark's back, and with reinforcements." And so he reved the engine and speeded off, Matt onboard, leaving a huge cloud of smoke behind as the furious engine caught up to the fight, and using a car's hood as a ramp, the bike soared through the air...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watching Jason grasp her legs, Sparl was a bit surprised. If he kept at it, he could've sent Spark flying. But then again, that's if Spark did nothing about it. So she said "Ever heard of personal space!", bringing down her huge log-like gauntlet onto Jason, sending him off her with ease. "Would it be easier if I told you you had no chance against me! You're all too weak. I'm sheer metal! And..." Suddenly, the deadly missle launchers then came into lay. "...unlike my last suit, these are explosive. So, prepare to see a crater where you sta-" And suddenly, a bike rammed into Spark's body with such momentum it launched her into the van.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn groggily got up and walked over to Odin, drawing out his sword at his neck. "I don't think so, Templar." He said in his cold mannerism, but when he saw the van fly up, he knew he wouldn't be able to help Serina anymore. So he drew away from Odin and dodged every bit of debris he could.

And Spark rose from the debris of the van, sending the vehicle sky high. Then she shot one of her missles at it, and the sky was raining parts, flinging into the floor. Spark, however, took advantage of this moment to see Arn's bike with the briefcase. "Perfect." She said, but decided to leave it there. She wanted to finish the fight first, and with her huge sword she charged after Arn, overhead it swung, but missing would mean devastation consequences for Spark, Arn, Serina and Odin, te sword was making it's way over a gas container and the explosion would be catastrophic, especially due to Spark possesing explosives of her own.

"Dammit." Jason stated as he ran towards Spark, jumping into the air. Unsheathing the Sword of Altair, the combination of Jason's speed, massive strength and the powerful blade were enough to parry Spark's blade "Next time,- wait, you never faugt me when you invaded our HQ." Jason stated mockingly "This should be fun.". With his right hand, he pulled the gun Arn gave him out of its case as he aimed it in the same spot he shot the first time, pulling the trigger twice, he waited to see if he had succeeded, all the same without letting his guard down.

"[color=#ff0000][b]pilot! i think i see something! take me over that explosion a few miles away! it might be them! a grave day for the Asssassini indeed...[/b][/color]", he shouted, preparing his rifle. about ten minutes later, he was hovering above the explosion. "[b][color=#ff0000]give me that damn microphone.[/color][/b]", he snapped, grabbing the mic and shouting, "[color=#ff0000][b]surrender now, Assassini. or i will blow your head off with my rifle like i did with one of your comrades![/b][/color]", looking into the scope, he had Jason in sight. [i]stop...moving![/i], he thought, trying to keep his sights on Jason.

[color=#000000]Odin thought nothing of Arn having his sword up to his neck. Even if the Assassin dared slit Odin's throat, a surge of pain would only envelop his own neck, and it would be unbearable nonetheless. However, noting that Arn withdrew to dodge the debris, of which a large chunk was going straight for the two of them, Odin jumped to the side, and pressed his back against the wall. Although this didn't stop the smaller pieces of debris from hitting him, they only bounced off his armour like nothing.[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, for the first time in a long time in this war, Erin changed targets, shooting a volley of standard crossbow bolts from behind Arn, aiming for his legs. That way, even if Arn [i]did[/i] dodge, they'd hit Elena's legs instead, which she would've deserved for endangering the life of Erin's brother with such a reckless and foolish attack as that.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]'This better work,'[/color][color=#000000] she thought, after firing the bolts.[/color]

Arn's Eagle Sense kicked in, and with ease, he dodged the bolts flying towards him, drawing his sword and leaping for Spark's arm. Then he took a moment to think, and dashed over to Jason. Then he grabed the Assassin's hand and placed his sword in it. "I'ts Giga-steel, you'll tear that armor asunder with your strength. Go!" In return he took back his istol, and smacking a button it became automatic, followed by Arn firing a barage of bullets towards Erin

And the bullets teared the entire helm off from Elena's armor, the woman barely managed to dodge the helmet tearing off her head, a dark look in her eyes on Jason. "You assh*le." She said as she darted towards the Assassin, taking her massive sword and swinging at him. The bolt Arn dodged, however, merely chipped off the dense and bulk armor, unable to pierce the metal. Unaware, and unconcerned, Elena charged with her sword ready, but lauched a missle after Jason. If he were to dodge the explosion, the floor would give way, leaving him opened for her to smash him into fragments.

"Arn! Finally!" Serina, if this wasn't such a dangerous location, would have probably passed out from joy. The distraction the van bits flying caused enough of a diversion for her to run further into the alley way and turn, hoping Odin wouldn't spot her retreating. She turned multiple times before stopping a brief moment an slipping into an abandonded building. She hid the suitcase as best as she could and ran back out. She grabbed her left shoulder for a moment before heading back out into the fray...

"[b][color=#ff0000]i'm going in. fly me down, pilot![/color][/b]", he shouted, removing his scope and putting it in his pocket. he held on to the railings tightly, and the helicopter rushed down to ground, only just hovering above it. "[color=#ff0000][b]today, you, the Assassini, will die![/b][/color]", he shouted, shooting at Arn and missing. he then prepared his hidden blade, and jumped out of the helicopter. "[color=#ff0000][b]now, who's first to die?[/b][/color]", he said, snarling. he then looked at Erin and Odin. "[color=#ff0000][b]how long did you follow these scum?[/b][/color]", he questioned,grabbing his rifle from his back and pointing it at Arn. "[color=#ff0000][b]die![/b][/color]", he shouted.

As Serina entered the fray again, she spotted the Templar from earlier that threw her gun away. As the Templar aimed his gun at Arn a second time, she swung her right foot up, kicking the barrel up. "You! I've got a score to settle with you!" As soon as her right foot landed on the ground again, she sent her left foot at the Templar's rib. If the kick landed, it would send the Templar back a few feet.

swiftly dodging the kick like it wasn't there, he was then vulnerable to another kick. he started to shield his face and rolled to the side, grabbing Serina's arm and twisting it. "[color=#ff0000][b]why, you worthless little...[/b][/color]", he said, stopping to grab his rifle from the floor, putting it back onto it's sheath on his back, then grabbing his pistol. "[color=#ff0000][b]you will all surrender now, unless you want her pretty face to get blown off.[/b][/color]", he shouted, preparing his hidden blade behind his back, then laughing to himself. [i]they won't get past me this time...[/i], he thought, still holding the pistol to Serina's head.

"Not this time!" She bent over, swinging her right foot behind her, getting a cheap shot in on the Templar. As he let her go, she turned around and grabbed the wrist of the hand that held the pistol. She brought her free hand up to the Templar's neck, her hidden blade at the ready to peirce the Templar's neck. "Not fun when it's your life being held hostage, is it? But I don't plan on holding you hostage.. I know your Templar allies don't give a sh*t about you.. So any final words?" She asked the Templar.

"[color=#ff0000][b]may your soul rest in peace.[/b][/color]", he said, elbowing her with his free arm and turning around. "[color=#ff0000][b]i don't care if they don't give a s***...i do my missions and i get fed. my way of life. i don't care if you think differently. you're going down![/b][/color]", he said, twisting his wrist back and forth. "[color=#ff0000][b]why bother trying when you know i will escape? you will go down now. not any other time, now.[/b][/color]", he said, running at Serina with his hidden blade prepared. he then proceeded to knock her off balance by shoulder-barging her, knocking her off of her feet. "[b][color=#ff0000]now it is you, the young fool, who is down. any last words, scum?[/color][/b]"

"I've got two... F*ck you!" She reached behind her and threw a dagger at the Templar. As he was distracted by the dagger, she lifted both her feet and kicked them towards the Templar's gut. Even if the kick missed, it had enough momentum for her to get to her feet. If the kick did connect, she'd still get up in her feet, just standing on top of the Templar, standing on both of his arms. She doubted she'd get the later, but it never hurts to hope. As she got to her feet, she said "Get it through your head! I'm not dying today! My family needs all the help they can get!"

[color=#ff0000]"How the hell am I gonna-"[/color] Jason began his question before realizing he was holding a freaking gun! Pointing it at the missile he shot it. The explosion not being a problem for Jason, although he would have preferred the missile blew up is Elena's face. [color=#ff0000]"Face it Templar, you are no match for me, you would have been safer allowing me to throw you."[/color] Jason stated as he parried the massive sword with his own. Then he realized he was holding Arn's sword [color=#ff0000]"Arn, I don't need this, if not equal, my sword is better, its design was aided by a Piece of Eden, but if you insist."[/color] He then turned his attention back to Elena [color=#ff0000]"Shall we see if your little Templar mind can interpret this, well, these actually; one, your head is target practice; and two, you Templars, I have always wanted to know, why do you insist on attempting at world domination?"[/color] Jason asked as he pointed the gun at Elena's now exposed head. Pulling the trigger, whether or not she died or not before she answered his question, or if she didn't die at all was of no concern to Jason as he came to the conclusion of how many bullets he had left; one. He checked if he somehow, just somehow had some ammo in the case he had for the gun. And he did, not remembering how or when Arn gave him more ammo. However, that didn't matter. He kept his guard up as he waited for the Elena.

[color=#4b0082]"Oh I'm not going down that easily!"[/color][color="#000000"] Erin spat, raising her crossbow and firing a few more bolts, one to intercept the bullets coming her way and another few to keep up the offence. Her other crossbow, the one with the acid-coated bolts, was lazily pointed at Jason, who she had saw just out of the corner of her eye as he was making a small speech.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Just shut up and die, will ya?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked spitefully, firing some acid-coated bolts at him while she was at it.[/color]

[color=#000000]Odin, although mostly preoccupied with the explosion, barely managed to catch eye of Serina bolting down the other direction, but suspected she was going too fast for him to catch up. After the explosion, he walked down the path that he remembered her taking, only to find her giving a beating to Anthony, and be obliged to grab a much larger handful of shurikens.[/color]

[color=#800000]​'Normally I'd be more chivalrous than this,'[/color] [color=#000000]Odin thought to himself,[/color] [color=#800000]'But it appears as though I don't have a choice in the matter,'[/color]

[color=#000000]He chanted something that seemed to amplify the memory destruction aura's range, before throwing all the shurikens at once, which were now soaring straight for Serina's turned back. That way, even in the unlikely event that she would manage to dodge every single one of them, at least some of her memories, 1 or 2 in the worst case scenario, would be destroyed in the process.[/color]

(OoC: I will refer Elena as Spark when she has her helm on or not. Everyone else, unless they know her name, call her Spark.)

Elena looked over at Jason confused. "What? Don't make me laugh! You Assassins are the ones for world domination! My father told me of your sinister plots to rid the order of God from this world so you could rule over it with a blood thirsty reign!" She didn't know what Jason was talking about, the words "world domination" only relating to the foul Assassins her father told her about. And she would not be turned against these beliefs.

She didn't tremble, but rather smirked as the gun aimed at her head. Not only would Jason soon face Erin's bolts, but also Elena's own missle would soon collide with Jason, or hit anything if he dodged it avoiding it's momentum. "You Assassins, you are the ones who try to conquer this world! I know it." Then she smirked and said "Later, sugar.", and with the click of a button, she sprang out of her Armor, the device falling to the ground. This time it wouldn't self destruct. She didn't need to bother. Jason could either dodge the bolts, or the missle, and if he dodged either, the missles would still impact with her armor, the missle pads still exposed and vunreable to the explosive might the already launched missle would do.

And elegantly, she landed onto the ground, soon to be grasped by Arn.

Arn looked briefly at at Erin shooting more bolts, and in return shot his bullets from the automatic pistol of his. He smirked as he watched Jason use the pistol. "Didn't even know I snuck a couple of shells in his pockets. Oh well, he'll find them." He said in thought as he rolled and strafed next to a tipped car, taking cover as he reloaded his pistol. Then aiming, he shot down the Templar Soldiers Elena had with her, the men collapsing anddropping their SMGs.

"Ha!" He triumphantly cheered, until he ducked as a missle flew past him, returning to Elena and Jason. "Crap...oh no." He said as he looked up at the helicopter above. "Damn it, why don't we ever get a fair advantage...hmm." Arn then felt his chest. "It seems the adrenaline has sped up my healing, but no time...ah ha."

Yanking a nearby discaded [url=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_st_y1LRiUIg/SK2Ja1gJQdI/AAAAAAAABIc/hQGJS5gfDsE/s1600/Thunder%252BCustom%252BChopper,%252BAwesome%252BFlames.jpg]chopper[/url], Arn spotted Elena had ejected from her armor, and managed to catch her by her tank top as she landed. Speeding along whilst her hanging over him, he dragged her closely. "What do you Templars want with us!?" He said, his face fuled with anger.

Elena was stunned by this, especially when Arn barked at her, but she easily kicked him off the bike, causing the pair of them to fall off and crash due to the momentum, the bike skidding into a lamp post which began to collapse onto herself. Easily maneuvering, she avoided the shot and used her incredible agility to leap onto Arn's back, sticking a gun at his head. "Now then, come with me or I'll blow out your brains." She said, only to be answered by Arn saying "I'd rather die."

She dragged his by the neck and walked over to the fight, saying "Anyone move, he's dead."

"Huh?!" She turned back just in time to see Odin throw some shurikens at her. She leapt to the side just in time to avoid all of them. Or so she thought. As she landed from her leap, she felt a sharp pain in her right shoulder. "Uhn..." she reached back and pulled a shuriken out. "Son of a-" she was about to throw the shuriken back at Odin when she heard Spark demand that no one moves. "Why should we lis-" she stopped talking when she seen that Spark had Arn at gun point. "Arn!" She threw the shuriken at Spark. She was close enough that Spark would have to either let go of Arn and duck or use a hand to catch the shuriken. Either way, this would have created an opprotunity for Arn to do something.

"24 Get up, and get straight into the Animus" The person who he guessed was in charge said "Speed up, chop chop we have got a whole day of training ahead of us"
Rondine reluctantly got out of his bed and got changed and headed toward the Animus, "What's it gonna be today Doc.?" He said "Kill streak, free-running, free roam...[size=3]as if[size=4]"[/size][/size]
"Let's call it find your friends" she said and giggled, she changed her expression grabbing Rondine by the collar "And try and avoid the hacking!"
Rondine nodded, even though he know he would do it. He sat down and placed the helmet in his head, [i]The same old same old [/i]he said to himslef

Jason smiled. Not caring about the missile this time. He put his dagger to Elena's throat and Arn's pistol to her head. [color=#ff0000]"I think not."[/color] Jason stated [color=#ff0000]"And while I have you captive, why don't we continue our conversation? A few years ago your Templar allies attempted at World Domination using the Pieces of Eden, do you know of these events? There are even some Templars who would admit to World Domination plot, now then, what do you think of this?"[/color] Jason asked with a small smile.

Matt finally got up from the bike and quickly hid a little, trying to stay out of sight from the Templar. [color=#800000][i]Stealth...one thing us assassins have... [/i][/color]he thought, hiding behind the Big Rig some. He watched as Elena was held at knife and gun point by Jason, but then he saw something else. From the back of her belt, she sneakily unsheathed a hidden dagger, which was dripping with something. [color=#800000][i]P-POISON!!! [/i][/color]Matt thought as he quickly grabbed a throwing knife and tossed it at her hand, making her drop the poison laced dagger.

[color=#000000]Both projectiles collided into each other, the shuriken being flung back with so much force that it hit Odin on the helmet, triggering the pain-inducing enchantment on the whole armour, before bouncing off it and falling on the ground harmlessly. Odin didn't have the same reaction as one would expect when something was thrown at one's head, but instead picked the shuriken back up, noting the paint transfer from the knife that Matt threw earlier.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Well that was highly improbable,"[/color][color=#000000] he stated, [/color][color=#800000]"No matter, this allows me to try this again!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Odin threw the shuriken at Serina one more time, hoping she still remembered how to dodge. At least way, Cellizar wouldn't have to teach her how to evade projectiles all over again.[/color]

(OoC Notes, mostly to Aisu: Not only does Serina have to worry about a shuriken that destroys memories, but she should also suffer something along the lines of a splitting head-ache, since Odin was hit in the head when the armor enchantment triggered)

Serina, knowing that Jason and Arn can handle Spark, turned around just in time to dodge another shuriken. As she dodged, a huge headache swept over her head. "Uhn.. Wh-What the? I don't get h-headaches.." she shook her head, trying to get rid of the headache.

----------------------------------

A few seconds after Serina started suffering from a headache, a loud motorcycle could be heard approaching the fight. Cellizar had finally arrived. "Good job, Odin... I've got it from here.." Cellizar drive by Serina, attempting to grab her, but she easily jumped to the side.

-----------------------------

"C-Cellizar!? UGH! Like we didn't have enough to deal with as is.." As Cellizar got off his bike and walked towards Serina, she stared him down. "I remember who you are..."

"Is that so, Serina?" Cellizar asked as he stopped walking; a few yards from Serina.

Serina nodded, she was about to say something when Cellizar suddenly lunged at her. The two had a one-on-on fight that lasted for a minute or two before Cellizar finally overpowered Serina.

He lifted Serina up and threw her against a wall. Before Serina could bounce off of the wall and land on the ground, Cellizar pulled out a device about 3' long and placed it against her chest. 3 pairs of bars came out and wrapped around Serina's torse and arms, rendering them unuseable.

"H-Hey!! What's the meaning of this!?" Serina yelled out as Cellizar lifted her up and put her on his motorcycle.

"I'm protecting you Serina, like I always have." As Cellizar got on his bike, he looked to the other Templars and said, "I've gotten what I've wanted... No need to hold back any more...... Kill them all.." With that comment, Cellizar sped off, Serina screaming for help....

((I mostly had Serina captured so she an interact with Rondine, so Dark Heart can post more. Aren't I nice? Lol. I'll post again once Dark Heart makes a post about Rondine getting out of the Animus.))

Elena looked back at Jason, Arn still in his hands, and said "I don'ty care if I die! So long as I kill him, I'm fine." Then she looked over at Arn, glaring into her eyes as she did his. "If I let go of this trigger, he's dead. And if you try knock my hand, I'll stab him, so the way I see things, I'll kill him not matter what you do!" She wasn't bluffing, Jason laying a finger on her would cause her to either let got of the trigger, puncturing Arn's lung and killing him, or she'd stab him in the liver, causing him to bleed to death. She wasn't making things easy, and dragging Arn across and away from Jason, she said "Like I said, anything, and I mean anything, and he's dead!"

Jason stayed on top of Elena [color=#ff0000]"Too late for you."[/color] Jason stated as he attempted at sweeping her feet, even if that failed, at the same time he attempted at grabbing both of her arms and placing them on her back. If both worked, he would have her on the ground immobilized, if only one worked, he would have given Arn enough time to escape. [color=#ff0000]"We all have our desires, you desire for the Templars; or mainly you, to have Arn's giga-steel alloy. I can tell due to you looking at the case it's in like a starving wolf with dinner only an inch away from your grasp. Even with your helm on, it's quite obvious. If you kill Arn, I will destroy the case and everything in it."[/color] Jason explained before attempting at his tricks.

Archived