Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

He removed the helmet, for the 1st time today [i]okay it's been 10 hours and i've gone without a break no wonder i've got problems.[/i]

"Nothing new, god why can't you find something!!" she said unaware that Rondine was listening "Oh, Rondine take a break, we'll get back into that later."
"Yes ma'am" Rondine said. He turned and headed toward his bed room he might as well get at least 10 minutes of sleep. When he entered the room he activated his Eagle Vision and looked around at the floors and walls. He was aware that this room, or cell as he called it, belonged to the Infamous Subject 17 but the writing wasn't his....[i]Must've been the previous user[/i] . It apeared to him as a jumble of symbols...what can they mean.
"Nevermind" he said and decided to lie down. he couldn't get to sleep so he just started at the ceiling.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serina eventually woke up in the infirmary of the Templar HQ. She had passed out sometime during the ride there. As she sat up, she noticed she was in clothes similar to Cellizar's casual clothes. [color=#008080]"Huh?"[/color] She also noticed she had a strange collar on. Before she could even look around and get her bearings, two guards ushered her to Cellizar's office. Cellizar waved them off as Serina just stood there, not really sure what to do.[color=#8b4513] "Relax.. I'm not going to kill you.." [/color][color=#008080]"You won't but every other person in this building wants to.." [/color][color=#8b4513]"Not as long as you wear those clothes.." [/color][color=#008080]"And the collar?"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Keeps you from using devices to communicate to the other assassins.."[/color] [color=#008080]"Why not just lock me up in a room?"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Because I want you to get familiar with this building.."[/color] [color=#008080]"And why would you want that?"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"I plan on turning you into a Templar.. And before you reject, it doesn't matter.. I'll break you of your will and then turn you into a Templar.. If that doesn't work, I'll call upon Odin's ability and wipe most of your memories away..."[/color] [color=#008080]"Well.. That explains why I feel like I'm forgetting something.."[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Now go and enjoy your last few days of being an.... assassin.."[/color]

Serina stood there for a moment, wanting to attack Cellizar and possibly kill him. But she knew better than that for 2 reasons. 1) She wouldn't even be able to put a scratch on him and 2) he's the only thing standing between her and the building's entire population attacks. Furious that she couldn't do anything, she turn and ran. She didn't didn't really know where to, but she ran, nonetheless. A few minutes later, she came to a stop, catching her breath. As she caught her breath, she heard from a room near-by [i]"Oh, Rondine take a break, we'll get back into that later."[/i] [color=#40e0d0]'R-Rondine!? Don't tell me he got caught too..'[/color] she though to herself as she snicked a peak into the room. In the room, she spotted an Animus, a lady leaving the room and a man entering a different room.[color=#40e0d0] 'Well.. Cellizar said to get to know the building.. I'll make that my excuse if anyone catches me in here..'[/color] she thought as she slipped into the room. She went to the room that the man entered in and popped her head in a slightly. It took her a second to spot the man on the bed, but when she did, she didn't know whether to be happy or sad. [color=#008080]"Rondine!"[/color] she ran into the room and practically tackle-hugged Rondine as he laid on the bed. [color=#008080]"Rondine! I don't know if I should be happy or sad to see you..."[/color]

[color=#000000]Concerned that he only completed his current mission out of sheer dumb luck, Odin moved on to help the Templars kill the Assassins. Even as he walked back to the grounds in which the two races battled, he could still hear the girl's screams as Cellizar was taking her away. He was also almost certain that the Assassins could at least faintly hear her too, but he saw no signs of change in their emotions. Perhaps they were too focused on the battle at hand to even realize what had happened.[/color]

[color=#000000]Erin had just about enough of Jason, and aimed straight for Arn again, hoping that Elena would keep him steady and firing at full force with both crossbows. She was really getting sick of the both of them still being alive.[/color]

"[color=#ff0000][b]Assassini! your day has come! die.[/b][/color]", he shouted, remaining calm, then nodding at Odin. he looked at the helicopter pilot, and said, "[b][color=#ff0000]don't come back down until the Assassins are gone.[/color][/b]", shooing the pilot. grabbing his rifle once more, he aimed it at Jason's head. "[b][color=#ff0000]you...have the right to remain still. anything else, you no longer have rights for, Assassini scum.[/color][/b]", he said, checking the ammo in his rifle. [i]two more bullets...must. aim perfectly.[/i], he thought, looking down the sights of his rifle. "[b][color=#ff0000]any last words, scum?[/color][/b]"

Elena looked at Jason as he sweeped her hard, knocking both her pistol out of her hand and the knife at Arn's liver, who managed to avoid the bolt and took his sword back from Jason with a smile before pointing it at her neck. The men stood tall awaiting her answer, yet her eyes were filled with...with tears?

"How dare you!" She screamed as she lunged at Arn, smacking him in the chest. Yet Arn did nothing but watch. She wasn't strong enough to hurt him, and after a while she broke down into tears. Looking into Jason's eyes he gave him a signal that read "Leave her to me." then tilting his head at Erin before he kneeled down to Elena.

"A Templar to her tears? How strange. Care to enlight-" Arn said, soon to be interupted by the girl. "You Assassins, you're all a bunch of liars! My fath-My father told me of your tricks! They are all heroes, you're all sinners! How dare you say..." And she couldn't speak, just into tears again, crying as Arn cradled her in his grasp.

"Elena. Listen to me." He said as he looked into her tear filled eyes. "You aren't telling me that you don't know of the Templar's history, do you?" And he was shocked when she shook her head, blubbering from the emotional trauma. Arn then said "I need to show you who's side you are actually on." Then he called out "Jason! We need to get over here! You know the Assassins history better than all of us, I know little about Ezio. Come on, tell her what she's supporting, I'll take on the others." And he moved away from Elena, who' head was cradled in her knees, as Arn took out his Kantana and readied himself for anything.

"[color=#FF0000][b]if you expect me to surrender as easily, you may as well chop off your own head, right now. our history is full of legends. Robert de Sable recovered a great artifact from the Temple in Jerusalem, taking it from Alta [/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b]ïr Ibn-La'Ahad[/b][/color][b][color=#ff0000] 's icy grip. i am not yielding to such flattery as Elena did. you will not recruit me as an Assassin. even [/color][/b][color=#FF0000][b]Alta[/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b]ïr himself would[/b][/color][b][color=#ff0000] have trouble. now are you going to stop or do i have to exterminate you? be warned: just because i don't eat as much as i should, it doesn't mean that i can't kick your ass.[/color][/b]", he said, pointing his rifle and his pistol at Arn and Jason.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317154956' post='5544121']
[color=#008080]"Rondine!"[/color] she ran into the room and practically tackle-hugged Rondine as he laid on the bed. [color=#008080]"Rondine! I don't know if I should be happy or sad to see you..."[/color]
[/quote]

Rondine recoiled from the sudden weight on his stomach [color=#0000ff]"Woah, calm down you winded me"[/color] Rondine smiled then he glared [color=#0000ff]"What are you doing her get away run go, go, go!" [/color]He was panicking she had entered the most frequently watched room any second now they'd find her and then she would have trapped 2 assassins, he still didn't know who [i]she[/i] was though.

[color=#0000ff]"How'd you get here anyway, nevermind lets get out of here, i'll follow you"[/color] Rondine said when he heard a voice over the speakers, [color=#ff0000]"Ah, another assassin for the bag"[/color] [i]she[/i] said. Rondine grabbed Serina's hand and pulled her franticly toward the larger room, the one where the animus was. [color=#ff0000]"Guards, knock them out"[/color] [i]She[/i] said and instantly doors opened and Templar after TEmplar appeared [color=#0000ff]"Hope, you're up to date on your fighting skills"[/color] He smiled weakly bracing himself.

From the corner of his eye he saw movement instantly turning and pulling the guards arm through, breaking it, he disarmed the man and took his baton. The next Templar was more muscular, but large meant slow so quickly rondine ducked and slib under the Templar's raised arm, Activating his Hidden blade, Which he was surprised the Templars hadn't removed, his hand hit hard on the most vunerable point of the human body the neck meets spine. The Templar instantly fell to the ground, using his foot he flicked up the baton from the dead mans hand and kicked it through the air toward Serina [color=#0000ff]"Catch!"[/color] he shouted.

Before he new it he was making piles of Templars 10? 20? 50? he'd lost count. he shuddered as pain seared through his body on of the Templars had hit his arm, making him release the hidden blade, he fell to the floor moaning and rolling and writhing in pain. The Templar let out a small laugh, but it was short lived Rondine as he had fallen had thrown the baton at the Templars neck and it wasn't long until he was lying in a pool of blood next to Rondine.

"[color=#ff0000][b]Elena...don't listen. you know what you are. you were a proud Templar when i first met you. do not let my first impression down.[/b][/color]", he said, looking at Elena. preparing his hidden blade and his pistol once more, he put his blade in Arn's face and his pistol in Jason's. grunting, he pushed them back and knelt down, then starting comforting Elena, still holding his pistol where the two Assassin's were, aiming perfectly at Jason's head. "[b][color=#ff0000]don't let them fool you. you are a proud Templar. the Templars were, and are legends. joining the Assassins now would only cause problems for you.[/color][/b]", he said, glaring at the pair, almost deciding to get his rifle out and shoot the both of them. "[b][color=#ff0000]please. listen to me, Elena. there is no point joining the Assassin's Order.[/color][/b]", he said, turning around to face the pair of Assassins. he continued, "[color=#ff0000][b]you touch me or her, you will have a reserved place in a prison cell. i will not join your scummy order, never![/b][/color]"

Arn pushed away from the motionally distraught Templar, looked at the pair with eyes of remorse. "I may despise you Templar's with my heart, but I will never strike one in this state, never. I suppose that's the difference between us." He said as he hopped onto his bike, looking over at the Templars once more saying "We Assassins know honour. Elena, ask yourself, when was the last time your people ever did something that you can justify as honest truth." And with that, Arn pressed his foot against the pedal.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Elena panting deeply, her chest rising and falling as her quick and deep breaths accompanied her emotional agony. She was told since she was a little girl the Templars werethe righteous ones, the Assassins all satanic hellspan. But, Jason's remarks, they just turned the tables on her. The comfort Anthony provided though warm made her mind even more confused. She couldn't belive all this time she never once knew anything of the Templar's history. Nothing whatsoever.

"B-b-b-b-but what are we!?" She cried into Anthony's arms, soon hearing Arn's engine reving which caused her to snap. Rapidly drawing her pistol she shot a bullet straight into the back of Arn's chest. "DIE ASSASSIN!!!"
_________________________________________________________________________________

And Arn's point was proven, the bullet straight through his chest was there to prove it, but at the cost of his life to do so. And then now lifeless body of the man fell off the bike in a tumble, as the vehicle speeded onto it's side. No sound left the man's mouth, but as he laid on the floor dying he raised his hand weakly. "J...J...Jason..."

Matt, who was mainly looking around to find Serina....but she wasn't there. He heard the gun shot and then saw Arn on the ground, with a gun shot wound. [color=#800000]"A-ARN!!!" [/color]he said running over towards Arn's body, seeing him laying there lifeless. [color=#800000]"Arn, dude you can't go! I-I can't see another brother die...please, you can't just die!!" [/color]Matt shouted kneeling towards him. He looked straight at Elena and glared at her. [color=#800000]"I should kill you right now...but, I won't. Why? Cause I think you should let the Abstergo CEO know...that we'll be coming for them. Now get the hell out of here..."[/color]

Jason ran towards Arn [color=#ff0000]"You'll be fine Arn."[/color] Jason asked himself. Turning to Elena [color=#ff0000]"You're truly a fool, Ezio Auditore stopped the Borgia in Rome, Altair stopped Al Mualim from molding the Assassin's to his Templar will! If only we carried a portable Animus, I COULD SHOW YOU THESE MYSELF!"[/color] Jason yelled [color=#ff0000]"As well, I carry a copy of Altair's Codex!"[/color] Jason yelled as he grabbed a book from his robes which had the Assassin's Creed. The words "brother" and "sister" in the Assassin's Creed was not just a way of greeting each other, they treated each other as such. "Brother, I'll be sure that you survive." Jason stated turning once more to Elena [color=#ff0000]"Templars, I will show you no mercy if you don't leave. I speak this on my honor as an Assassin."[/color]

Before Serina even had time to explain to Rondine what has happened, he pulled her into the larger room and started taking down guards left and right. She was mesmerized by how Rondine fought. [color=#40e0d0]'How'd they even catch him to beg-'[/color] her thought was cut off as a guard came up from behind and grabbed her. As she heard [color=#0000ff]"Catch!"[/color], she ducked her head, the baton hitting the guard in the face and causing him to let go of her. She picked up the baton and hit the guard across the face with enough force to cause his neck to snap. She had taken down about 5 guards when Rondine got hit hard in the arm. [color=#008080]"Rondine!"[/color] She ran over to him and fended off the guards, until all the guards within the room were either knocked out or dead. [color=#008080]"Rondine.. Are you alright?"[/color] she knelt besides Rondine as she set the baton down, [color=#008080]"Is your arm broken? Wha-"[/color] She was cut off as Cellizar entered the room, fury like no other filling his eyes. [color=#008080]"Sh*t..."[/color]

------------------A few minutes earlier------------------

Cellizar was busy in his office, working on a program to install into an Animus to run Serina through in order to try to break her will when a call came through. [color=#8b4513]"What is it?"[/color] [i]'Its Serina, sir. She's caused a riot containing herself and Subject 24.. We're having troubles containing them..'[/i] [color=#8b4513]"Son of a- I'll be right there.. Just keep them there till I arrive.."[/color] Cellizar hung up and casually went to the room Subject 24 was assigned too.

------------------Present Time------------------

[color=#008080]"Sh*t..."[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Sh*t, indeed.."[/color] Cellizar responded as he snapped his fingers. A second after Cellizar snapped his fingers, electricity ran through Serina via the collar she had on. She screamed in pain for a few seconds before dropping down to her hands. As Cellizar walked over to Serina, he kicked Subject 24 just enough for his face to be revealed to him. [color=#8b4513]"Ah! You're one of the two that fended me and Sparks off in the original assault. Such a shame you weren't there for the second attack. Serina could have used some protection. Arn and Jason were busy as for the one boy that held me off of Serina, I didn't spot him. He must have turned and ran away. Smart boy. I guess not all of you Assassins are as stupid as you appear.."[/color] [color=#008080]"Matt is not a cowa-"[/color] Serina was cut off, screaming again, as Cellizar snapped his fingers again. When the electricity had finished its course, he snapped his fingers again. This time, Serina had passed out. After Cellizar lifted Serina up, he kicked Rondine in the arm at the same spot he was already in pain. [color=#8b4513]"That's for delaying Serina's inevitable capture,"[/color] he couldn't help but chuckle as he started to leave the room.

"[color=#FF0000][b]come on Elena...let's go back to the HQ. i'll have one of our historians teach you our history. and remind yourself Jason, we will meet again. Alt[/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b]aïr took...what? a few years completing Al Mualim's orders? he was a kissass. never forget it. come on, Elena. we're leaving. you touch me, i swear i'll put a bullet through your head, Jason.[/b][/color]", he said, calling for the helicopter. "[b][color=#ff0000]until we meet again.[/color][/b]", he said, taking Elena into the helicopter, then getting in himself, his pistol and rifle both in their respective sheaths. [i]they almost had her there...that was close![/i], he thought.

Elena looked over at the bleeding man she shot, but not with a face of pride of her accomplishment, but disgust in what she did. For the first time in her life she felt remorse for another human being other than herself. Lost mentally, she soon closed her teared eyes and gently drifted into sleep in Anthony's care as the helicopter took them away.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arn looked up at Matt, hearing both their words of encouragement. The bond between his brothers was as strong as Jason said. Though he knew from where he stood, and his condition, time would surely run thin. "Matt...my brother..." He said weakly, pulling back his head revealing his face, a chizzled chin accompanying a face of a distinguished man, eyes a strong iron grey growing weakey as he looked at the fellow Assassins. "Matt...here." He said, pulling out a strange container. "Shove this in my bullet hole and squeeze the nozzle. It's-aaaAAAhhh...it's a prototype, but it'll keep me alive for now." Shoving the device in his hands, he looked into his eyes sternly. "I have no intentions of meeting John just yet. Those-aah-those Templars forgot they are dealing with a mastermind Assassin when it comes down to me!" A confident smile apeared on his face, eyes wincing from pain. "Hurry up!"

Matt quickly took the container and then shoved it into Arn's bullet hole. Squeezing the nozzle, he heard the fluid in it being poured into the wound. [color=#800000]"Dude, you had me going there..." [/color]he chuckled, smiling a little...trying to hide the sad look in his eyes. He didn't want to lose another brother...and these guys from the brotherhood were like family to him. In his thought process, he noticed the fluid was now completely inside the wound. [color=#800000]"Alright, looks like the fluid in here is all gone, Arn...." [/color]he said holding the container.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~Girl~*' timestamp='1317262306' post='5547050']
After Cellizar lifted Serina up, he kicked Rondine in the arm at the same spot he was already in pain. [color=#8b4513]"That's for delaying Serina's inevitable capture,"[/color] he couldn't help but chuckle as he started to leave the room.
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff]"Ahh!" [/color]Rondine said mentaly, it took all his will power not to make himself scream out loud. By now Cellizar had left the room, but in his celabration of the capture of his precious Serina, he forgot to close the door. [color=#0000ff]"Stupid Templar"[/color] Rondines said bringing himself to laugh. Using his unbroken arm he pushed himself up and stood there. [i]This is gonna hurt, but it's for the best[/i] He said as he forced his dislocated arm back into it's place.. [color=#0000ff]"Ahh!"[/color] he said still not screaming but very close.

He moved his arm around a bit getting it used to his body then quickly ran to his room picking up anything he could find that would be remotely useful like his drawings of the shapes and writing left from Subject 17, or maybe 16. He didn't care now all he wanted to do was to get out of there. He exited through the door left open by Cellizar and just as he was about to depart toward the exit he looked the other way and saw Serina on the Templar's shoulder. She risked her freedom for him so he reluctanly chose to do the same [color=#0000ff][i]Once a memebr of the Brotherhood, Always a member[/i][/color] he ran almost like a shadow making no sound and lifting the Baton he had in his possession and aiming to hit the Templar on the neck, not to kill only to injure. [color=#0000ff][i]You may be a Templar but no more blood should run through this industry today [/i][/color]He said to himself.

(OOC If the knock out is successful) Rondine lent over and picked Serina up in a fireman's hold and quickly ran toward the exit, many guards tried to prevent his exit but he was more worried for the safety of his amici mio then for his own safety so he ran through any defense put up desperate to get Serina to safety.

(OOC If it fails) Rondine moved away as fast as he can knowing nothing could help her now [color=#0000ff]"Fottiti Templar, Fottiti"[/color] he said sprinting the opposite direction [color=#0000ff][i]I'm really sorry Serina, i will come back to get you out of here i promise[/i][/color]

As Matt shoved the container's nozzle inside his wound, Arn yelped in pain, still severly sore from the bullet. The Giga-steel shell had tore straight through his back muscles, through his left lung, and out from his rib-bone through his chest. Fortunately the foaming liquid had patched him up as rapidly as he guessed. "Ahh...ahh..." He said, sitting up holding his chest. "I will not be able to fight...for a while." He was right, even though the foam was fast acting, and due to it's content of stem cells, was effective, that still didn't mean Arn would feel okay for a while. He'd need to heal up easily and gently, but so long as he wasn't dying.

"Matt...I need to...rest for a...while.." Arn said, sounding out of breath and exhausted. The cells were taking effect immediately and he was running very low on energy as his body was repairing itself rapidly. His mouth became dry as he said "I need water...food...and a bed, ASAP."

Matt nodded. The only other place for them to head to was his foster parent's home. He looked at Jason and whistled at him. [color=#800000]"Jason...come on. We're taking him to my foster parent's place." [/color]he said as he put Arn's arm around his neck and helped him up. [color=#800000]"Get a vehicle ready for transport on the double!!" [/color]He knew Arn needed some stuff right now...but what was also puzzling him was one thing. [color=#800000][i]Where the hell is Serina? If those Templar scum took her...I'll... [/i][/color]Matt thought, slowly moving himself and Arn towards Jason.

((OOC: Btw Dark, Cellizar and Serina are cousins. Just letting ya know just in case ya didn't))

Cellizar still chuckled as he left, closing the door behind him, or so he though. Serina was slowly coming in and out of consciousness, as Cellizar closed the door, she quietly opened it just enough for Rondine to get out. [color=#40e0d0]'Rondine... Run........ Our brothers need you..'[/color] she thought weakly before passing out again. She came back to just in time for Cellizar to reach behind him and catch the baton. While Rondine was still within range, she slipped a *note into his pocket. Cellizar didn't even bother going after Rondine. He was caught before and, sooner or later, will be captured again. Well, that's what he believed would happen in the future. [color=#008080]"Run..."[/color]Serina barely mumbled out as Rondine turn and ran.

----------After Rondine fleas----------

[color=#8b4513]"Ah.. So you're awake.."[/color] [color=#008080]"B.... Barely.."[/color] [color=#8b4513]"Hmph.. Serves you right. That's what you get for causing trouble and killing guards.."[/color] [color=#008080]"Go.... off.. yours-"[/color] Serina stopped talking and she blacked out once more.

----------An hour or so later----------

Serina woke up in a dark, no windowed room. [color=#008080]"Huh?"[/color] Serina got up and slowly felt around the room. There was a bed, a hole (most likely to be used as the bathroom) and a cold steel door. Serina banged on the door, [color=#008080]"HEY! WHERE AM I!? SOMEONE, GET ME OUT!"[/color] After a few seconds, a slot, about eye level, slid open. [i]"You're not allowed to leave, except for when Cellizar approves.. Now be quiet or no meals for 24 hours.."[/i] Before Serina could say another word, the slot closed. Serina pressed her back against the door and slid down. As she sat on the cold, damp floor, she curled up into a ball. [color=#40e0d0]'Some Assassin I am.. Allowing myself to be caught so easily...'[/color] Serina thought as she started to cry softly.

[spoiler=*Note][color=#008080]"Rondine, I hope you're reading this while you're free.. If not, then don't bother continuing reading this till you are... As you might or might not know, I've been captured by my cousin, Cellizar.. He plans on breaking my will and making me into a Templar.. That's not what I'm writing about.. I'm writing to tell you to deliver a message to Arn.. Before our base was destroyed, Arn trusted me in keeping the formula for the Giga-steel safe. It should still be safe. Below is directions to the location of the case and the samples.. Please make sure that Arn gets the directions..."[/color] Towards the bottom of the note was directions of how to get to the abandoned building Serina hid the case in and where to find it in the building.[/spoiler]

Rondine didn't care about the searing pain down his arm he had let his sister down, Out of rage more than self defense he was killing every guard that came across him. [color=#0000ff][i]Why had Cellizar switched sides? He was a true assassin and always seemed that way.[/i] [/color]He used the baton to deflect the guards strike putting him of balance, on one foot so he ducked down and did a leg sweep making the Templar literaly go flying, he walked i upto the blacked out guard, and without and remorse slit his neck, blood started seeping out of his throat and on the floor.

He walked down the corridor and took a left he had escaped Abstergo from inside the animus many times before, so he had the map of Abstergo implanted in his mind. As he expected when he turned the corner a guard throw a baton at him hoping to catch him of guard but that failed as Rondine simply sidestepped the weapon and let it crash into the wall behind him[i], [/i]He walked toward the guard extreamly casually and when was within a few feet he stabbed the Templar in the leg crippling him and just as he was about to silence the guard he spoke [color=#ff0000]"He took her to the detention block" [/color]he screamed hands above his head almost pleading that Rondine didn't kill him [color=#0000ff]"Leave here return to your family as i will be back and next time i see you, if you are in this building i promise you will be silenced"[/color] Rondine said with so much anger he was almost growling. He walked past the guard leaving him with his battered leg.

[color=#0000ff][i]Turn right, then left and you're there[/i][/color] He said to himself deciding to sprint it. When he got out he was sure that he'd never been so happy to see the sun in his life. Now where to head to reunite with the Assassin's, just then his senses kicked in he overheard some policemen talking[color=#008000] "Yeah another illegal signal"[/color] a fat cop said[color=#008000] "Something about someone called Matt's foster home"[/color]
[color=#008000]"should we go?"[/color] asked the other one
[color=#008000]"Nah, leave it"[/color]
Rondine heard all he had needed [color=#0000ff][i]Matt's foster home[/i] "got it"[/color] he said and man a run for a motorbike sellers which he had spoken too about reserving a bike [color=#0000ff]"Time to collect"[/color] he siad. Mounting his bike he headed to Matt's foster home as fast as he could.

When he arrived he hid his bike in some bushes and knocked on the door hoping, no pleading, that there was someone in.

[color=#000000]Having enough fighting for today despite not actually engaging that much in combat, Odin walked back into the direction of the Templar Headquarters. He didn't get far before feeling the urge to turn back to his sister, only to see that she hadn't even moved a muscle. She seemed to be distraught over the whole situation.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"I don't wanna leave knowing the Assassins are alive," [/color][color=#000000]Erin admitted, [/color][color=#4b0082]"I really don't."[/color]

[color=#000000]But what could she do to them? Both her crossbows were out of ammo, and she had little to no experience in close-quarters combat, unlike her brother Odin. Not to mention that she was now badly outnumbered. Erin looked sorrowfully at Odin, who nodded in response, before doing the unthinkable; throwing her crossbows forcefully onto the ground, before taking her helmet off and giving it the exact same treatment, then moving on to unscrew her armour.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Do what you want to me!"[/color][color=#000000] she shouted to the Assassins as she did so, already managing to take off the armbands and gloves and immediately setting to work on her breastplate, [/color][color=#4b0082]"You all think you're so noble and holy warriors, don't you?! Now, if that were [i]truly[/i] the case, then why... why would you even [i]dare[/i] fight me like this, let alone try to kill me?!"[/color]

[color="#000000"]Finally managing to unscrew that dreaded breastplate, Erin gave one last heave to add it to the pile, now being completely naked from the stomach upwards, and revealing herself to be about 6 or 7 months pregnant. She gently massaged her swollen womb, having been sore there from the tight squeeze in her armour, before spreading her arms wide open.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"You see, I had an unborn child under that bulky suit of armour,"[/color][color=#000000] she stated, [/color][color=#4b0082]"and if you kill me, you'll take down this unborn child with me. Now tell me, do you [i]really[/i] have the guts to kill two birds with one stone? Or will you run like the cowards you are?"[/color]

Jason looked at Erin eye-to-eye, he couldn't stand the way the Templars insulted the Assassin Order, but he managed to stay calm, while he wished he could end everything "Templar, you are a stubborn self-centered idiot, this is not running away, this is a tactical retreat being done by both factions." Jason explained as he returned his attention back to Arn and Matt, he would not attack, je would only do so if he was attacked, although he would prefer to knock them unconscious.

"[color=#ff0000][b]anyone ever 'copter dived before? pilot, take me down a bit, over the heads of the Assassins. there, that should do. now, i'll show you how fun it is to 'copter dive.[/b][/color]", he said, getting ready to jump, and preparing his hidden blade. "[b][color=#ff0000]you ready?[/color][/b]", he shouted, jumping, then continuing, "[b][color=#ff0000]yeehaw![/color][/b]", his blade pushing up as soon as he hit the ground, just missing Jason. "[b][color=#ff0000]now. i told you that i'd come and get you, didn't i? Odin, Erin, escape. i will deal with these two...[i]personally[/i].[/color][/b]", he snarled, pulling his rifle from it's sheath. "[b][color=#ff0000]will you come quietly or do i have to shoot you, here and now?[/color][/b][color=#FF0000][b] you dare try and confuse one of my allies![/b][/color]", he said, pulling out his pistol as well.

Jason took a few step back as he pointed Arn's pistol at the rifle, if he aligned it properly, he could destroy both the Templar's rifle and the pistol. He aligned it perfectly, even with a gravity aided fall, the way he had it aligned would only miss if he could dodge. [color="#ff0000"]"Game over."[/color] James replied as he pulled the trigger [color=#ff0000]"You fool, you should have remained inside your helicopter." [/color]Jason continued as he reloaded Arn's pistol. [color=#ff0000]"You see, with no one to aid you in your fall, you will be lucky just to get some broken bones."[/color] Jason explained, of course it judged on how high the helicopter was.

[color=#800000]"Jason! How's that mode of transportation coming! We gotta get to my foster parent's place like NOW!" [/color]Matt said, stilling having Arn stand up with him supporting him. [color=#800000]"There is a motorcycle that Arn drove...but not enough room for all of us. Anyway, if needed I'll show you the way to them. Cause we have to get there to A.) Restock on supplies and B.) Get Arn there to re-cooperate from this." [/color]He hoped that Serina and Rondine were alright and holding in, with them being in the hands of the Templar.

Archived