Assassin's Creed: Generation [IC / Started / Accepting]

Super Chaos Sonic

[color=#000000]Unaware that the battle was already over, Erin continued to scout for Assassins. She had no luck finding any on foot, but something was amiss about a large truck and trailer she had found on the road. The truck was heading in her direction, so she ran forward and to her right, in an effort to maintain the large distance from the vehicle that she had. Out of curiosity, Erin whipped out her crossbow and opened it up, before firing a single bolt at one of its tires, flattening it instantly.[/color]

(OoC Notes: Just for clarification, Erin's attacking the big rig)

[color=#4b0082]'Hpmh, got it. [/color][color=#4b0082]Now I just need to interrogate the driver as he or she comes out and then, if there [i]are[/i] any Assassins in there, they'll be dead in no time at all. Genius, if I say so myself,'[/color][color=#000000] Erin smirked as she loaded in a few more bolts into the crossbow.[/color]

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason was about to contribute to the Cellizar conversation when Erin attacked[color=#ff0000] "Dammit."[/color] Jason stated as he noticed Erin flatten the tire. Jumping out even as the motorbike continued moving, Jason rolled and jumped to his feet a few meters away from Erin [color=#ff0000]"Templar..."[/color] he stated as he activated his left hidden blade, while using his right hand to clench the stab wound at his left side, all while waiting for Erin to make the first move [color=#ff0000]"Well then, destroying our headquarters wasn't enough for you? Of course, it is a rhetorical question, you Templars are all alike, all in your quest for world domination, but shall we look at the truth? One Assassin can take down an army of Templars, take Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad for example."[/color] Jason explained.

"AH! What the- Jason!" She came to a squeeling halt as Jason jumped off, stopping a few meters behind the Templar. "Matt, change out the tire as quickly as possible and get going. I'll help Jason. And Arn, you're injured enough as is, so I'm the only one left that can help." She frowned as she watched Jason hold his side. 'Not good..' She pulled out her 12 guage shotgun and changed it to a full choke. "Jason, lemme help you! You shouldn't fight against a Templar allow with that kind of wound!" Whether Jason liked it or not, she was was going to help him when he need called for it. Untill then, she waited for that moment to come, if it ever did.

[color=#ff0000]"No, that won't be necessary Serina, you've still got a lot of training left to go through."[/color] Jason stated as he removed his hand from his side, then using his blood as some sort of non-durable glue to stick his clothes to the wound to stop the bleeding for a short time. [color=#ff0000]"Templars, you work in the light to serve the dark, we are Assassins, we work in the dark to serve the light."[/color] Jason stated, hoping to enrage the Templar into ignorance and into poorly defending herself. He chuckled for a second.

[color="#4b0082"][color=#4B0082]"Aww, did your base suddenly decide to explode on you?"[/color][color=#000000] Erin asked mockingly, [/color][color=#4B0082]"I had no idea, I was just strolling along watching out for you guys. Tsk, tsk tsk, and this is the thanks I get,"[/color][/color]

[color="#4b0082"][color=#000000]Of course, Erin wasn't phazed by Jason's little speech. There was no way that she'd be inclined into believing she'd have no hope in slaying an Assassin, regardless of the truth behind it... assuming there was to be any at all.[/color][/color]

[color="#4b0082"][color=#4B0082]"Oh yeah, I remember them," [/color][color=#000000]she stated smugly, [/color][color=#4B0082]"They were the only [i]good[/i] ones of your type. The rest of you are weak and cowardly, not even worth keeping alive for all I care. Believe what you want, it won't matter in the long run."[/color][/color]

[color=#000000]Just then, Serina arrived, obviously wanting to help Jason. Erin pointed her crossbow at the girl, about to demand that she stay out of it, but she suddenly had second thoughts, suspecting the girl hadn't had much training.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Actually..."[/color][color=#000000] Erin whipped out a second crossbow and loaded it, [/color][color=#4b0082]"What's wrong with me taking the both of you on? I always wanted to know what it was like to fight two enemies at once, with no help from any of one's allies. And now, I can make that experience possible, just out of a share desire of solitude. Come at me!"[/color]

Jason was obviously amused [color=#ff0000]"Robert de Sable was the only worthwhile enemy of the Assassins of old, and I am a descendant of the two legendary assassins. I have defeated far too many of those Templars that attacked us, suffering only one wound, so then, shall we see who can survive?"[/color] Jason asked as he pointed his Hidden Blade towards Erin, preparing to simply flick his fingers and fire the Hidden Gun,which would end this short confrontation in mere seconds.

his wound starting to heal after the meeting, he received a new sheet of missions to do. "[b][color=#ff0000]already? humph. first mission...an assist. says here that Erin had requested some back-up ten minutes before this was received. better head out.[/color][/b]", he said, slotting the sheet in his pocket then walking down to the front door. "[color=#ff0000][b]now, where is she?[/b][/color]", he said, looking at the pinpoint. "[b][color=#ff0000]north...then east...then south? sounds easy. need to find my rifle though. the assist will have to wait.[/color][/b]", he said, running to the debris of the warehouse and finding his precious rifle, snapped in half by the sheer pressure of the building. "[b][color=#ff0000]damn![/color][/b]", he shouted.

[color=#000000]Erin swore she could've seen that so called 'hidden blade' coming from a mile away, literally. No matter, perhaps the Assassins' next attack would be halfway likely to catch her off-guard. She pointed her right-hand crossbow at the blade and fired a single bolt at it, immediately sending it soaring off-course, before letting out an evil laugh.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"I've seen better attempts of murder from a baby!"[/color][color=#000000] Erin scoffed, [/color][color=#4b0082]"And yet you say you're the descendant of the only two [i]good[/i] Assassins in all of history. Pathetic. Surely they would've taught you better if they had the chance."[/color]

[color=#000000]She then turned her attention to Serina, seeing that she was still holding on to a shotgun. Knowing her demise would have to be imminent if the Templars were to succeed, Erin feigned a sorrowful expression, shaking her head.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"They say one is to young to die at your age,"[/color][color=#000000] as soon as she said this, Erin dropped the façade, replacing it with a more determined and serious look, [/color][color=#4b0082]"It's your own damn fault you had to be an Assassin!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Raising her other crossbow, Erin fired three shots at the girl. Then, trusting that Jason was in his original position the whole time, she fired a second volley of bolts in his direction, without even looking to ensure they'd hit their mark.[/color]

[color=#008080]"I don't plan on dying Tem- WHOA SH*T!"[/color] As she watched the Templar aim her crossbow at Serina, she revved up her motorcycle, causing it to do a wheelie. The wheelie-positioned motorcycle blocked two of the bolts, the third one cutting through the outer-side of her left shoulder. [color=#008080]"Uhn... Like I said.. I don't plan on dying tonight!"[/color] She used her right hand to keep the motorcycle up as cover as she flicked her left hand, sending a dagger at Erin. She knew Erin would stop or deflect it, but she hoped that while Erin did that, Jason could get an attack in. [color=#40e0d0]'Get her, Jason!'[/color] she chimed off in her mind.

"[color=#ff0000][b]my rifle...curse those Assassini, curse them to hell![/b][/color]", he shouted, picking up the remains of his rifle. "[color=#ff0000][b]maybe someone could repair this. but first, i must help Erin. it says here i need to go north now for a few miles. those motorcycles would come in handy right now.[/b][/color]", he said, finding one a couple of blocks down. [i]easy pickings. that one will do.[/i], he thought, preparing his hidden blade. [i]if only i had the keys...[/i], he thought, getting impatient. "[color=#ff0000][b]those damn people always have to have their keys in their pocket.[/b][/color]", he mumbled, running towards the motorbike with his pistol in his hand. he immediately shot at it, then watched as someone came out and started shouting at him. he pointed his pistol at the man, saying, "[color=#ff0000][b]give me...the keys. or you die, right here, right now.[/b][/color]", he said, the man dropping his keys on the floor and running away. "[color=#ff0000][b]now...i must catch up with them.[/b][/color]", he said, turning to the motorcycle. he then got onto it, and turned the keys. it started up quickly. revving the motorcycle, he nodded at the man who gave him the keys, and started driving the motorcycle. about 20 minutes later, he caught up with them, fighting like mad. "[color=#ff0000][b]hey! Erin! need a hand?[/b][/color]", he said, laughing, and preparing his pistol. he then shot at both Assassins in a ricochet.

The Templar's sudden assault surprised Arn, but didn't knock him off his beat, and he remained ahead. "Guys, focus." He said calmly as he caught up wth Serina. "Stablize it, get control. Jason is a descendant of the two greatest assassins, one of which I have studied intensley and to such length to know that Jason will not miss a beat." Then he looked back at the confrontation and continued. "Besides, the only purpose this Big Rig serves is a single Animus. I have the blueprints, so it isn't too much of a loss."

Then Arn looked at the Big Rig's flat, unsure of it's stability. "Serina, I need you to lead me to our new HQ, but hold on a sec. I need to get Matt out of there alive." and gradually he slowed down to the Big Rig's speed, yelling into the seat "MATT! GET ON!" Arn looked ovr his shoulder, Jason ontop of the vehicle. "Jason...prove to Altaïr and Ezio how just how strong we Assassins are, and how we will triumph over the Templars."

"[color=#ff0000][b]die, Assassini. the streets will run red with your blood. and so, by my hand, the Assassins will fall. right now.[/b][/color]", he said, putting his pistol away, then running at the three Assassins, jumping wall-to-wall as to avoid damage. he then jumped off of the wall and sprung at Serina, snarling spitefully. he missed by a few inches and had to take time to reload his blade. "[b][color=#ff0000]damn![/color][/b]", he shouted, jumping back to where Erin was and pulled out his pistol, firing three more shots, again, in a ricochet. "[color=#ff0000][b]bring it on, Assassini! we will stop you in your tracks, as dead as ice![/b][/color]", he shouted.

Arn looked over at the quick Templar, dangerously agile, he knew using his pistol would be pointless. "Now...think, should I rise up against this Templar...or stay down, save Matt...I prefer the former, but I know I must follow the latter." Mentally noting as he rammed his sword into the Big Rig's door and flung it open. "Matt, come here!" He said as he grabbed the boy out of the truck, replacing his foot with a brick.

Dragging Matt out, he yelled up "JASON! DO YOUR BEST! MATT IS SAFE, IF WE LOSE THE ANIMUS IT IS A SACRIFICE WELL WORTH IT!" to his assassin ally, as he went full throttle and speeded up past Serina, shooting the front tires of the truck, causing it to fall down onto one tire, but with the momentum the Rig already had, stopping it would be a much harder task.

"[color=#ff0000][b]your cowardice will be the death of you, Assassini! if i had my rifle, you would be dead by now![/b][/color]", he said, snarling, then looking at Erin. she just stood there, deep in thought. "[color=#ff0000][b]i'll have to do this myself then.[/b][/color]", he said, preparing his hidden blade again then sliding side-to-side across the street, but instead of sliding into them, he front-flipped over the Assassins, motorbike still in his hand, and nearly stabbed Arn in the shoulder. "[b][color=#ff0000]damn...why did i have to miss?[/color][/b]", he said, jumping in front of them and then sliding back towards Erin, waiting for her to unleash her crossbow.

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1316793143' post='5534711']
Arn looked over at the quick Templar, dangerously agile, he knew using his pistol would be pointless. "Now...think, should I rise up against this Templar...or stay down, save Matt...I prefer the former, but I know I must follow the latter." Mentally noting as he rammed his sword into the Big Rig's door and flung it open. "Matt, come here!" He said as he grabbed the boy out of the truck, replacing his foot with a brick.

Dragging Matt out, he yelled up "JASON! DO YOUR BEST! MATT IS SAFE, IF WE LOSE THE ANIMUS IT IS A SACRIFICE WELL WORTH IT!" to his assassin ally, as he went full throttle and speeded up past Serina, shooting the front tires of the truck, causing it to fall down onto one tire, but with the momentum the Rig already had, stopping it would be a much harder task.
[/quote]

[color=#800000]"I-I could've gotten out....myself..." [/color]Matt groaned as he looked at Arn. He looked at the Big Rig and shook his head. [color=#800000][i]How the heck do these Templar keep finding us?? There has to be a way to stop them from finding us... [/i][/color]he said as he thought about what happened. First the Templar find the HQ and next they get to attack Matt and the others now, how the heck were they finding them. [color=#800000][i]That's it!! [/i][/color]Matt thought snapping his fingers. [color=#800000]"Arn, is there a way for the Templars to be fixing in on our transmissions and tracking us? I'm thinking that's how they found us here and also our HQ!"[/color]

Jason somehow managed to grab one crossbow bolt from the air and used it to knock the other two off course. Then he simply deactivated his left hidden blade as he flicked his fingers. The loud bang went off along with the a cloud of smoke as he awaited to see if he had hit her or not, and just to be sure he flicked his fingers another two times, making another two deafening bangs at the same cloud of smoke thicker. Using the cloud of smoke as cover, he walked around some abandoned vehicles from long ago to Erin's backside. Then unsheathing his dagger, he but it at her neck from behind, no less than a few centimeters from the neck. [color=#ff0000]"Checkmate."[/color] he stated.

"[color=#ff0000][b]Erin! guess that leaves you, young one. i will kill you, regardless of your age.[/b][/color]", he stated, preparing his hidden blade. he then jumped higher than the smoke, and landed behind Serina. "[color=#ff0000][b]surrender, Assassini! i have your little friend over here! let Erin go and i will let your little girl go![/b][/color]", he shouted, reloading his pistol, preparing to shoot out of spite. "[color=#ff0000][b]if you don't...say goodbye to the little Assassin![/b][/color]", he shouted, putting his blade closer to her neck, putting it about an inch away from her neck. "[color=#ff0000][b]i will count to ten...and you will let her go. if i reach ten and she is not safe, prepare to come over here and see a dead girl.[/b][/color]", he said, snarling at Serina.

[color=#008080]"Alright Jason!"[/color] She knew the fight wasn't over yet, just cause Jason had a knife to the Templar didn't mean a thing. Especially now that there was a second Templar that was trigger happy. Serina stayed behind the wheelie-positioned motorcycle. [color=#40e0d0]'Grrr... Safe to say we can't drive this thing anymore...'[/color] she thought as she heard Arn's request for the new HQ position. [color=#008080]"I'll send the directions to ya right away!"[/color] she pulled out her cell and sent directions to Arn's cell. As she put away her cell, she grabbed her shotgun and was about to shot at the second Templar. [color=#008080]"Wait.. Where'd he-"[/color] [color=#40e0d0]'Uh oh...'[/color] she thought as the Templar had a knife to her throat. She still had the motorcycle held up with her right hand. [color=#40e0d0]'PERFECT!'[/color] She pulled the motorcycle towards her, causing it to fall back towards her and Templar. If the Templar was smart, he'd duck to avoid the heavy vehicle. And when he did, hopefully, she'd duck the opposite way and shot her 12 gauge shotgun at him.

ducking, but at the same time, kicking the motorcycle in the other direction, he slid out slowly then jumped, just being missed by Serina. he landed back on the road, his motorbike still intact, the tires wearing off, fast. "[color=#ff0000][b]now, you're stuck, little Assassini...[/b][/color]", he said, getting off of his motorbike, walking over to Serina, wary of the 12-gauge shotgun she had in her hand. "[color=#ff0000][b]that won't be much use to you here...[/b][/color]", he said, putting his hidden blade to her neck once again. "[color=#ff0000][b]because if your friend doesn't return Erin...he won't have you to return to![/b][/color]", he shouted.

[color=#008080]"..... Brothers and sisters of the Creed fall everyday.. Just not as frequent as you, Templars.. But none the less.. I'm still inexperienced and yet this... Erin is.. So why should my friend give up the chance of ridding an experienced Templar just to save someone who has little experienced?"[/color] She tried to put on a brave face as she said that, then an idea came to her. [color=#008080]"Also.. I'm not sure if you've been told this.. But Cellizar wants me alive! If you don't beleive me, ask him right now! Even that Spark chick can verify that.."[/color] As she talked to the Templar, she hoped her words distracted him enough for her to tilt her shotgun up just enough that when the need raised for it, she'd pull the trigger and the Templar wouldn't have a calf anymore.

"[color=#ff0000][b]i do not care about Cellizar.[/b][/color]", he said, grabbing the shotgun out of her hands with his free hand. "[color=#ff0000][b]i was raised to be extremely agile. Cellizar was not raised from birth. you people always try to make me think that i'd do better as an Assassin. but if anyone else says that, i'll kill them. just like i'll kill you if your friend doesn't appear.[/b][/color]", he said, calmly professing his opinions like he didn't have a care in the world. he kept his blade at her neck, throwing away the shotgun. "[color=#ff0000][b]now. if your little friend doesn't come here in ten seconds, you die. you can shout and scream as much as you want. it's not like it is my mission to kill you anyway. [i]not yet[/i].[/b][/color]", he stated.

Serina, despite the blade at her neck, couldn't help but laugh. [color=#008080]"Cellizar was raised to be an assassin till he betrayed us about 10 years ago.. And now he's one of you... one of you disgusting Templars.. He has the best of both worlds and yet you.. You were raised in one world.. You can't hold a candle to him! And besides..."[/color] She couldn't help but smile as she pointed this next part out, [color=#008080]"If you kill me... My Brother will have nothing to stop him from killing your friend and then you.. And if you somehow live and escape, you'll come out with nothing.. The only thing you'll end up with is Cellizar's fury for disobeying him!"[/color]

"[color=#ff0000][b]if you are trying to shake my resolve then be prepared to fail. Cellizar is nothing. did you hear that? NOTHING. i was raised as an Assassin under Templar watch. i was made for this. Cellizar was not. the only reason i am so thin is because i train so much.[/b][/color]", he said, coughing. "[color=#ff0000][b]that...and the fact i barely get fed.[/b][/color]", he stated, still holding a blade to her neck, expecting her friend to come back any time soon. "[b][color=#ff0000]now shut up...or i'll punch you so hard you'll land in Firenze![/color][/b]", he threatened.

Jason pointed his right hand at the Templar holding Serina hostage, activating his Eagle Vision so that he may see through the smoke easier [color=#ff0000]"Now the two of you are MY hostages."[/color] Jason stated, [color=#ff0000]"Let Serina go, or I will shoot you."[/color] Jason stated [color=#ff0000]"For the speed of a gun, is faster than the speed of a blade."[/color] Jason stated, his fingers slightly moving, preparing to fire the second of his two Hidden Guns. [color=#ff0000]"Well then, I could end the lives of two Templars in no less than one second, Serina, doesn't that sound like it would aid us greatly in this war?"[/color] Jason asked in a sarcastic yet not sarcastic tone, hoping to unnerve the Templar.

[color="#4b0082"]"Imbeciles!"[/color][color=#000000] Erin spat, continuing with the evil laughter even though she knew damn well the tables looked to have turned on them... if only for a few seconds, [/color][color=#4B0082]"You've fallen straight into my trap! Now it's you who's in checkmate!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Surprisingly, Erin's voice had only come from a intercom... on Erin's body. This could only mean one thing: the Erin that Jason held captive was a decoy, and the real Erin must've managed to move outside the battlefield the whole time. The question was: where was she now? Could she even see what was going on out there any more?[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Of course, you maybe wondering why I've been silent until now,"[/color][color=#000000] Erin spoke through the intercom again, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Well, allow me to answer that. You see, [i]I[/i] have been filled with explosives, and someone out there has my crossbows, waiting to kill all... four of us? Huh, guess an allied Templar had come all along. Well, Mr. Allied Templar, if you value your life, you might wanna get the hell out of here, 'cause I'm about to blow up in everyone's faces at any second. Observe."[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, Erin fired one of her crossbows at the explosive-filled dummy, causing an explosion that could likely reach both Assassins. Right now, she couldn't care less about Cellizar. Even if he dared attack the Templars in retaliation to Serina's death, Erin would be there to kill him right off the bat, before getting back to her daily Assassin hunting regime.[/color]

Archived